Type keyword(s) to search

Kody Brown: Part-Time Father, Full-Time Asshat

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Wondering what to get your loved one for a birthday or anniversary gift?  Why not words of wisdom on how to manage a menagerie of not one but FOUR spouses.

Cameos are now available from Kody Brown for a mere $60. according to his Instagram. 

Requests to become the fifth wife will not be entertained.

I remember when the fool that is Kootie said that he got offers from women wanting to be #5.  How narcissistic can one get?  Plus, Robo would allow that over her dead body.  What an inflated ego on that jackass.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I remember when the fool that is Kootie said that he got offers from women wanting to be #5.  How narcissistic can one get?  Plus, Robo would allow that over her dead body.  What an inflated ego on that jackass.

Since he doesn’t give Meri the time of day anymore I think the #4 position is probably available.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Since he doesn’t give Meri the time of day anymore I think the #4 position is probably available.

On another site, one clever person suggested that Meri may buy some of his Cameos as a way to get him to talk to her.🤣

• LOL 18

I had the opportunity to view a couple of Kameos by Kody.  On one, I assume the person had asked what he did to make a living.  His response was that pre Covid he had done trade shows selling "collectibles, precious metals and stuff". 

I'm guessing that the precious metals are MSWC sterling pendants melted down and being sold at scrap silver value to try to recoup some of their costs.  I wonder if he is also disposing of his extensive, expensive, watch collection in an attempt to contribute to the family coffers.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
On 8/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, Sandy W said:

Wondering what to get your loved one for a birthday or anniversary gift?  Why not words of wisdom on how to manage a menagerie of not one but FOUR spouses.

Cameos are now available from Kody Brown for a mere $60. according to his Instagram. 

Requests to become the fifth wife will not be entertained.

When I told my husband about Kody's cameos he immediately told me he would pony up the $60 to have Kody on camera doing the gesture from the show where he stood in front of all his children waving his hand up and down his torso to his crotch saying "THIS is ALL testosterone!!" and then adding "you Jackwagon" onto the end of the quote.

...he wants that as a ringtone...

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

When I told my husband about Kody's cameos he immediately told me he would pony up the $60 to have Kody on camera doing the gesture from the show where he stood in front of all his children waving his hand up and down his torso to his crotch saying "THIS is ALL testosterone!!" and then adding "you Jackwagon" onto the end of the quote.

Please, God, make that happen!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Ohmyword, hahaha! I will gladly kick in some $

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I had the opportunity to view a couple of Kameos by Kody.  On one, I assume the person had asked what he did to make a living.  His response was that pre Covid he had done trade shows selling "collectibles, precious metals and stuff". 

I'm guessing that the precious metals are MSWC sterling pendants melted down and being sold at scrap silver value to try to recoup some of their costs.  I wonder if he is also disposing of his extensive, expensive, watch collection in an attempt to contribute to the family coffers.

I would only change the next-to-last word.  Instead of family, insert Robyn's name (or possibly one of her spawn's names.)  Perhaps A-ROARa's therapy bills?  Or maybe another of his only 5 kids that count, needs an ingrown hair removed.  

I hate that "jackwagon" and the fact he uses that word, too.

• Love 8

Kody appears to be making a killing on Cameo. I counted six videos so far (including one that you can listen to if you join his "fan club" which is free). He has Ariaborealis "singk" in that one - yes he actually says "you can singk." UGH!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Sandy W said:

On one, I assume the person had asked what he did to make a living.  His response was that pre Covid he had done trade shows selling "collectibles, precious metals and stuff". 

I bet you a kody cameo that he continues in the gun trade on the downlow.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12

The Kody Brown Cameo page is the gift that keeps on giving. O.M.G.  There's one where he's riding in the car with Breanna driving, it's for a couple who are h.s. sweethearts and the woman is named Breanna. So he pans over to her saying that she's a junior in h.s. and has never had a boyfriend. So invasive!! (She doesn't seem at all phased though).

Then in another one about an anniversary or wedding, he says he's been "red pilled" when it comes to some of his marriages.

Urban dictionary defines "red pilled" as:  "A term used by conservative internet users to favourably describe their own sociopolitical viewpoints; at its most basic level, it means to have been made aware of something obscure or forbidden.

It originates from 1999 film “The Matrix,” ironically written and directed by two transgender women, in a scene where the protagonist is offered a choice between a literal blue pill to “wake up…and believe whatever he wants to believe” and a red pill to “stay in Wonderland, …be shown deep the rabbit hole goes,” and join a rebellion against the simulated reality he lives in. The red pill itself is believed to have been been modeled after red Premarin-brand tablets, popular as estrogen-boosting medication for transgender women in the 1990s.

Has exactly the same denotation and exactly the opposite connotation as “woke"."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Red Pilled

• Useful 6

The Red Pill is also a 2016 American documentary that explores the men's rights movement. So either some of his wives prefer an@l or he's a men's rights advocate. Or both.

Kootie thinks he's being cool, but what does he think he's saying? This fambly is very bad at using idioms correctly or mixing them, like pink elephants in the room.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The Red Pill is also a 2016 American documentary that explores the men's rights movement. So either some of his wives prefer an@l or he's a men's rights advocate. Or both.

Kootie think's he's being cool, but what does he think he's saying? This fambly is very bad at using idioms correctly or mixing them, like pink elephants in the room.

Oh, it would not surprise me if Kody is a men’s rights advocate. He’s been wronged, y’all.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Then in another one about an anniversary or wedding, he says he's been "red pilled" when it comes to some of his marriages.

Just the exact uplifting and congratulatory cameo message I'd wish to receive from my husband on our anniversary!

Kodolt is king...no Emperor jackwagon! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

So wait - Kody sent an anniversary message to a couple to basically tell them that he was somehow misted or duped ("red pilled") into believing that his marriages were something that they weren't?  Or am I misunderstanding?  Either way, I hope the couple got their money back. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So wait - Kody sent an anniversary message to a couple to basically tell them that he was somehow misted or duped ("red pilled") into believing that his marriages were something that they weren't?  Or am I misunderstanding?  Either way, I hope the couple got their money back. 

Who  knows with this guy? 

• LOL 5

Red pilled by a couple of his marriages?! Wow, that’s interesting. Is that Meri AND Christine? But NOT Robyn? Has Christine more or less left him? Does he accept any responsibility for at least half his marriages falling apart or is it all the evil woman’s fault? I wonder how Robyn and Janelle feel about Kody trash talking his wives.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Red pilled by a couple of his marriages?! Wow, that’s interesting. Is that Meri AND Christine? But NOT Robyn? Has Christine more or less left him? Does he accept any responsibility for at least half his marriages falling apart or is it all the evil woman’s fault? I wonder how Robyn and Janelle feel about Kody trash talking his wives.

Well, Christine DID eat those nachos, you know.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Kody appears to be making a killing on Cameo. I counted six videos so far (including one that you can listen to if you join his "fan club" which is free). He has Ariaborealis "singk" in that one - yes he actually says "you can singk." UGH!

Do any of the cameos have kids besides Robyn's kids, or wives besides Robyn??

I highly doubt he hustles enough to support 18 kids by going to trade shows. All 5 Brown adults are making their living off fame-whoring.

I wonder who is paying for the kids' college educations, or if they all have loans. We only ever heard Kody talk about paying for Mariah's education.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JenMcSnark said:

Not the 2.5 wives he's strung along for years and manipulated with this fake-religion bullshit, and ignored at best/abused (verbally/mentally) at worst.

He is the absolute worst.  What a piece of garbage.

BUT, these women went along with the BS willingly and let themselves be abused as members of his cult.  They have been exposed to what the world has to offer and they still won't blow him off so I have no sympathy.  They are all just pitiful.

• Love 12

Honestly, I don’t think Kody is happy with any of the wives, including Robyn. He just seemed so angry at life last season. I think he has finally realized that he is middle-aged man with nothing to show for it but four wives I don’t think he actually wants, a nearly million dollar home he cannot afford and plague filled property he probably can’t sell. His kids seem to grow up and then only want to stick with their moms. Plus, he is balding badly and there is only so much curls and hairspray can hide. I think he is over the polygamist experiment and I don’t think he is even into his relationship with Robyn. He probably sees men his age planning for retirement, sending kids off to college who are actually happy to see them when they come home for school break and happy with their one spouse who didn’t have to scheme their way into a relationship. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

He is the absolute worst.  What a piece of garbage.

BUT, these women went along with the BS willingly and let themselves be abused as members of his cult.  They have been exposed to what the world has to offer and they still won't blow him off so I have no sympathy.  They are all just pitiful.

Oh, absolutely.  I have no love or regard for any of them (well, maybe a few of the kids).  And the thought that so many people find them "inspiring" and "amazing" makes me want to barf.  

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, JenMcSnark said:

Oh, absolutely.  I have no love or regard for any of them (well, maybe a few of the kids).  And the thought that so many people find them "inspiring" and "amazing" makes me want to barf.  

Nothing surprises me anymore. 

Consider the fame and fortune achieved by people such as the Kardashians.  Not one of them have contributed to society in a meaningful way...they are not even entertainers in the traditional sense, (unless you count making a sex tape as entertainment), yet Kim has achieved billionaire status and Kylie is not far behind.  They have lent their name to products invented or designed by others and these endorsements have carried them to wealth beyond imagination.  Some people also consider them "inspiring" and "amazing. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MakingBacon said:

Honestly, I don’t think Kody is happy with any of the wives, including Robyn. He just seemed so angry at life last season. I think he has finally realized that he is middle-aged man with nothing to show for it but four wives I don’t think he actually wants, a nearly million dollar home he cannot afford and plague filled property he probably can’t sell. His kids seem to grow up and then only want to stick with their moms. Plus, he is balding badly and there is only so much curls and hairspray can hide. I think he is over the polygamist experiment and I don’t think he is even into his relationship with Robyn. He probably sees men his age planning for retirement, sending kids off to college who are actually happy to see them when they come home for school break and happy with their one spouse who didn’t have to scheme their way into a relationship. 

Am I horrible to hope that this is all true?  I rilly think that's what Kootie deserves.

8 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Consider the fame and fortune achieved by people such as the Kardashians.  Not one of them have contributed to society in a meaningful way...they are not even entertainers in the traditional sense, (unless you count making a sex tape as entertainment), yet Kim has achieved billionaire status and Kylie is not far behind.  They have lent their name to products invented or designed by others and these endorsements have carried them to wealth beyond imagination.  Some people also consider them "inspiring" and "amazing. 

I don't understand this at all, but I guess as a COL I've got an excuse!  🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

He probably sees men his age planning for retirement, sending kids off to college who are actually happy to see them when they come home for school break and happy with their one spouse who didn’t have to scheme their way into a relationship. 

I can see this. I think Kody is over the lifestyle of plural marriage. It's no longer fun for him that there are so many adult children who don't admire him, he doesn't have the libido he once had, the financial realities of his bad decisions are staring him in the face. And unlike many men who may be in similar situations (not with the plural wives, but with the money and kids they don't have good relationships with); they are single and do at least have personal freedom to either try and make more money, or find a new relationship etc etc.

The kids are sticking with their Moms because the Moms DID put in the emotional work of raising them. Even if they messed up big time on certain issues, the kids were raised by their bio mom and Christine as a caregiver. Kody has to be TERRIFIED as to what awaits him in a couple of years.

Being stuck with Robin? (who I think he doesnt actually like any more). I think once upon a time he did like Meri and he did like Janelle but he treated them badly and they have left  emotionally (if not practically on screen).

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Totally agree. The Kardashians started all this fame whoring for sure.  Sad. 

• Love 7

To me? Kody looks frighteningly angry. His eyes have turned from warm brown to hard black. I do not think he's as into Robyn as he was at first. The hold she has on him is the children. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if I learned she continually holds child support over his head. 

Displease Robyn = financial ruin. There are no tender smiles for each other. Not no mo!

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

To me? Kody looks frighteningly angry. His eyes have turned from warm brown to hard black. I do not think he's as into Robyn as he was at first. The hold she has on him is the children. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if I learned she continually holds child support over his head. 

Displease Robyn = financial ruin. There are no tender smiles for each other. Not no mo!

Would it really be financial ruin? Dont they just have a bunch of debt? Do they have assets to split?

Yes Kody would have to pay child support for the three youngest kids but that would be based on his income and he isn’t making much outside of the show no? Might actually be a ratings gold mine. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

While Kody seemed disenchanted with his life in general and frustrated with his wives, I’m still not convinced that he can relinquish that life or the principle.  For all his quirkiness and frivolity, he still held fast to his religious faith. And since those women are his spiritual wives….I’m not sure how he could let go of that, no matter how disillusioned he may be.  Regular LDS aren’t wild about divorce, but will allow it in some circumstances, which involves getting unsealed, if your marriage was sealed in a Mormon Temple.  I’ve never heard them discuss Kody’s sect terminating a spiritual marriage…….I guess we may see if it’s possible in the upcoming season.  

Oh, I agree that Kody is not likely at peace with the Robyn situation.  As crazy as it seems, he is still smarter than Robyn.  

• Love 4

I think that even in FLDS there is a open for divorce but am not 100% sure. But in terms of  how religious Kody is, he doesn’t come across as particularly religious. None of the seem to attend or hold religious services, or have talked about belonging the a church since being excommunicated. Other than the love of MLM schemes, it’s not clear that they are even Mormons at this point. They have very little in common with the fundamentalist Mormons other than polygamy. Kody and crew seem to hold the polygamy part dear, but nothing else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For all his quirkiness and frivolity, he still held fast to his religious faith.

I don't think we've seen any evidence of that at all. Other than one staged prayer service in one of the early episodes there has been absolutlely no mention of any faith-based decisions unless you count polygamy as a faith of some sort.   

I have always felt he used his pseudo-faith as an excuse to bang as many women as possible and show what a big man he is.  Now that he's slowing down in the sex department he's showing his hand - if it was truly about religion he'd be in there fighting for control of his wives.  Instead he's just willingly let them drift away.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

I think that even in FLDS there is a open for divorce but am not 100% sure. But in terms of  how religious Kody is, he doesn’t come across as particularly religious. None of the seem to attend or hold religious services, or have talked about belonging the a church since being excommunicated. Other than the love of MLM schemes, it’s not clear that they are even Mormons at this point. They have very little in common with the fundamentalist Mormons other than polygamy. Kody and crew seem to hold the polygamy part dear, but nothing else. 

Well the Darger's no longer attend the church either.  But I believe they still have some type of church service in their home every week.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

I don't think we've seen any evidence of that at all. Other than one staged prayer service in one of the early episodes there has been absolutlely no mention of any faith-based decisions unless you count polygamy as a faith of some sort.   

I have always felt he used his pseudo-faith as an excuse to bang as many women as possible and show what a big man he is.  Now that he's slowing down in the sex department he's showing his hand - if it was truly about religion he'd be in there fighting for control of his wives.  Instead he's just willingly let them drift away.

It was fairly obvious that the prayer service was a staged event.  The "altar" for lack of a better word and side pieces appeared to be cardboard boxes draped in blue fabric.  If this was a weekly event, you would think that they had a nice designated table to use, or even a podium for Kody to conduct the service.

• Love 7

I’m not an expert on Kody’s religious affiliation.  I read extensively about the LDS  church years ago and was friends with some missionaries….oh my…just realized how that sounds. 😉 But, we were friends.  Lol.  I always got a very earnest vibe from them.  Anyway, in my observation of Kody during this show, I got an authentic vibe on his beliefs.  Perhaps, I am naive or misguided, but that’s still how I see him.  Of course, time will tell.  People change, but not often.  

• Love 3

I think there is some genuine religious belief in this family- but from Kody I am not sure. 

I do think Kody is unhappy and wonders where he went “wrong” as a priesthood holder and leader that so many of the older kids don’t have respect for him, Meri has peaced out, Christine is seething with resentment; he and Janelle seem to be okay, but that’s because Janelle didn’t expect that much from him in the first place. Also all of her kids have turned out pretty well- with just Savannah at home she demands even less from Kody than she did a decade ago. 

IF Kody had done things “right” as a leader they would be heading into the easy years. Most of the kids grown and gone, the “babies” are self sufficient- with a bunch of older brothers and sisters to help with outings and childcare (look at what Maddie is doing for Ysabel). 

But Kody couldn’t lead his way out of a “Brown paper bag”🤣. The show was a decent idea, but the man can’t add or budget finances to save his life (and he wouldn’t let one of the wives do it that knew how to). And now they are broke and stressed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, lettsjetts said:

I haven't been around in a long time so I really have no clue what is happening with this family but I have been watching Kody's cameos.  This one stopped me dead in my tracks! Kody telling someone to marry their soul mate instead of best friend.  He also says at the end to "dump plural marriage."

https://www.cameo.com/v/614208b5f9b9cf001d6a941c

Holy moly!  He couldn't have laid it out any clearer, could he?  

I too have been re-watching the most recent 5 seasons (skipping over Mariah, and Tony and Mykelti's parts)  and even though I KNOW what an a$$hat Kootie is, it still takes me by surprise how he talks to and about his wives.  They are so brainwashed that I've given up on any one of them leaving him, except for Robyn, when the moola runs out.

I would've clunked him over the head with my cast-iron skillet by now.  Not a single monogamous jury would've convicted me.  🙃

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, lettsjetts said:

I haven't been around in a long time so I really have no clue what is happening with this family but I have been watching Kody's cameos.  This one stopped me dead in my tracks! Kody telling someone to marry their soul mate instead of best friend.  He also says at the end to "dump plural marriage."

Someone needs to write a paper studying his cameos.  How many different ways can he make any subject all about himself.

"Your nose isn't any of my business, but...MY HAIR..."

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lettsjetts said:

I wonder why he doesn’t ditch plural marriage himself? They only reason I can think of is the show, because without plural marriage there is nothing interesting about any of the Browns. So much for marriage as a scared vow, I guess.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I wonder why he doesn’t ditch plural marriage himself? They only reason I can think of is the show, because without plural marriage there is nothing interesting about any of the Browns. So much for marriage as a scared vow, I guess.

True, but it would be interesting to see how they all go about "breaking up" and trying to start a new life without Kody. Think of it as the "Housewives of Flagstaff" 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I’m curious as to what his wives think about Kody’s declaration to others about dumping plural marriage although I think they already figured out his views years ago.  I wonder what Kody would do if old Robyn left. Would he run out to find a new wife or would he go back to having just the 3 (if we are including Meri)?

• Love 5

I would love to see Robyn leave Kody, although I highly doubt she ever.  But if she did, I'd love to see him try and simper his way back into the good graces of The Big Three, only to be shot down by both Meri and Christine, and have him end up squishing into Janelle's RV with her on lonely Coyote Pass with only Janelle, her dogs, some elk and an occasional tumbleweed for company.  If Kody cannot shoot down the people vying for his attention and whine about how there's only so much of him to go around, then there's nothing for him to do except stare at his reflection in the murk of Poo Pond and wonder where it all went wrong.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13