Type keyword(s) to search

Kody Brown: Part-Time Father, Full-Time Asshat

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

I don't know where to put this post, but with this deadly virus I'm wondering how Kody and his big family are handling it.  Talk about toilet paper and soap.  How many times per day will they ALL be washing their hands?  I can't imagine going grocery shopping for a family that size in such a crisis as we are all in now.  I bet Kody isolates himself only worrying about himself and noone else in his family.  What a powerful man he is.......NOT!!!

That's the thing.  They don't shop "for a big family".  They are in essence four completely separate households with their own budgets.  If they even slightly still operate as they did when they first mentioned how their money works, there is a big pot that each household draws a budget from and they each need to live within that budget.  So Christine is only shopping for two teen and one young daughter and herself, Janelle is herself and two children.  Meri is doing it "on her own" and Robyn has the bulk with 5 kids and Kody.

I have wondered for awhile if Meri draws any money from the family (TLC) pot or if she isn't harassed about over spending on larger houses etc because she is moving her own inventory, but also keeping it all for herself.

• Love 11

My hell, Kody looks exactly like him!!! Even the same receding hairline!

That is freaky. (Gently sets down phone, tiptoes away).

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

remember the trip to Nauvoo when they visited some sort of antique shop and Christine was raving about how much the picture of Brigham Young looked like Kody?  I laughed so hard because ol' Brigham wasn't exactly David Cassidy, looks wise.

• LOL 12
On 4/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, lindalouwho said:

Submitted for your consideration,  John C. Dalton, born in Parawan

How is he related to them?  I can't keep all these polyg people straight.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

In other words, Gabe worked more in two and a half months than any of the adults in the family have worked in years.

Yeah, working 40 hrs a week for 2.5 months and only taking 2-3 weeks off is what normal people do during the summer.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I look at it as Gabe working his ass off in order to GTFOO Dodge. Or Flagstaff.

It is also good practice for working from home during a pandemic.  He must have learned how to keep focused, set targets, and accomplish them.  Traits he did not get from his sperm donor.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

How about proving you’re a good husband to all your wives, a caring father to all your kids, and a responsible individual that pays his debts promptly; if all that fails, I’d settle for proof you know what a hairbrush looks like.

Amen.  What a dipshit.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

How about proving you’re a good husband to all your wives, a caring father to all your kids, and a responsible individual that pays his debts promptly; if all that fails, I’d settle for proof you know what a hairbrush looks like.

So, what does this mean from him. Is he going to go beat people up? 

• LOL 6
(edited)

So is Kootie setting us up for another wife?  Maybe the "physical training" reference is to a nonstop round of boinking a new wifie.

And, seriously, that has to be one of the stupidest memes I have ever seen.  "...a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training"?  What does that even mean?  Especially in these days of nonstop BS about the "right" not to wear a mask and protect our fellow man.

I can just see Kootie playing on his laptop and coming across the picture.  "Oh, oh!  That looks just like me!  I must post it even though I haven't a clue what it means!"

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

He should do a bizzaro George and do the opposite of what you think is the right move.  Lort knows that Kody has a looooong track record of making the world's worst decision.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Kody asks "Would it be wise?"  What kind of question is that?  Would it be wise to exercise your 52-year old body?  Unless you're asking Janelle from Strive, who would surely provide you with a list of reasons why NOT to exercise (too hot, too cold, too early, too late, too tired, too hungry, too stuck to the leather on my La-Z-Boy), then go for it, dude.  But the part about "having something to prove" sounds like the dork we all know and loathe.  Sounds like he's getting soft and needs to continually prove what a manly-man he is, either to his one remaining wife or to the dudes in high school who thought he was gay (because you know he still thinks about that all. The. Time.)

But this is Kody Brown we're talking about.  I just watched the episode in season three where he had to hang up a flat screen at Janelle's house and couldn't find the right hardware, so he drove to Meri's, then Christine's, then Robyn's, then the hardware store looking for the proper bolts and brackets, only to get back to Janelle's to discover that the hardware was in the tv box all along.  So if he's going to start whipping himself back into shape, he will surely make it as difficult as possible - like joining a gym 45 minutes away when he could just bop on over to Janelle's and dust off her exercise bike for a ride.  (LOL)  (also, ewwwww). 

• LOL 12
(edited)

Gawd he's a sad sack, isn't he? I had forgotten about the hardware fiasco. What does it say when TPTB decide to go with that footage?

"Here's your sign." LOL

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, toodles said:

He should do a bizzaro George and do the opposite of what you think is the right move.  Lort knows that Kody has a looooong track record of making the world's worst decision.

Amen to this, Toodles!   

He always picks the wrong LAST sister wife (but the right monagamous one!) the wrong place to live (too expensive Flagstaff), the wrong woman to rewed (should have been Janelle or Christine) the far too expensive plot of Little Plague on the Prairie, the wrong odious house plan, the wrong treatment for poor Ysabel, the wrong financial decisions (million dollar home for Robyn, or car insurance for teens and surgery for Ysabel!) 🤨

I could go on and on, but who has that much free time?  🙃

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 3/24/2020 at 10:47 PM, eskimo said:

I just popped in to say how much I love this thread title.  

I still smile whenever I see it, despite the fact that it has been here for over 6 years

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 11/5/2020 at 7:51 AM, ginger90 said:

It’s a custody case. Kody is an idiot.

That summarizes the comments to his Tweet.  A week later, the GoFundMe account has raised $1,715 from 15 donors (mostly $10 or so donations).  

Comments to Kody's tweet include

• Why isn't your name on the donor list? Or that of any of your wives or adult children? If you really cared, you would have stepped up.
  • The child wasn't taken. This appears to be a legal custody case. Where is your donation, big guy??
  • Kody, I'm worried for Gwen! I hope you can pull her out of the Satanic Temple.
  • Interested in other people’s kids but not your own. Hmmm.
  • Kody you should be worrying about supporting your wives and kids . Seems all the moms work . What is it you actually do ? Lost money on a lot of land and ran from Vegas where you had it good . Hmmm
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

That summarizes the comments to his Tweet.  A week later, the GoFundMe account has raised $1,715 from 15 donors (mostly $10 or so donations).  

Comments to Kody's tweet include

• Why isn't your name on the donor list? Or that of any of your wives or adult children? If you really cared, you would have stepped up.
  • The child wasn't taken. This appears to be a legal custody case. Where is your donation, big guy??
  • Kody, I'm worried for Gwen! I hope you can pull her out of the Satanic Temple.
  • Interested in other people’s kids but not your own. Hmmm.
  • Kody you should be worrying about supporting your wives and kids . Seems all the moms work . What is it you actually do ? Lost money on a lot of land and ran from Vegas where you had it good . Hmmm

I'm just loving those comments.  I wonder if Kody ever takes a moment to reflect on what is said to him and search his soul to see if there is any merit to the criticism of his own parenting, or does he just ignore it and label the commenters as "haters".

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well, we know what he did to his haters.  Flipped them right off, on TV.  What a classy guy.  😁

If he reacts like that on TV for anyone to see, can you just imagine what his response to his wives and kids is behind closed doors if they don't happen to agree with him.

• Love 6

This Crabtree individual has been involved in a couple other gofundme endeavors. 

A few years back one was for medical bills following an MVA, there was a hospital bed photo. Their name was different than his, is he a bishop, does he raise funds for his flock or families related to his family?

Edited by suomi
  • Love 6

I believe one of the gossip rags showed photos of Kody meeting up with Janelle and Savannah at her house.  They remained outside and social distanced.  Supposedly it was about the time of Savannah's 16 birthday.  Also, showed a photo of Robyn and her oldest daughter running errands.  With neighbors saying he rarely ever leaves her house.  I can understand trying to keep each family apart for safety reasons.  But I believe Janelle said this not being together wouldn't be an issue if they all lived in one house.

• Love 8

I don't believe Janelle for a hot second.  She only pretended to agree with the one big house because she knew the other wives weren't having it, and she just wanted it to seem like she was agreeing with Kody about Prairie Poop Pond.  Plus she was all excited about that fishin' spot.  But I'm sure she's also extremely salty about the fact that her child's own father can't come over whenever he wants because the only place he doesn't have to social distance is within the bubble of Robyn's house, so Robyn's kids are naturally getting all of his attention while Savannah gets a half-hour socially distant visit from her dad on her birthday.  You would THINK that one of these days, one of his side-pieces would wake up and see their lives for what they really are - Kody is monogamous but they are living plyg for the TLC money, and spiritually divorce his ass.

• Love 12

Father of 18, husband of 4 and apparently they don't all follow him on IG. 😀

What exactly does he mean by "Apologetic for taking that "red pill"... dang it!!  Awake!"? That he voted for the party that Mariah detests and has now seen the light?  I find half of that hard to believe.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Father of 18, husband of 4 and apparently they don't all follow him on IG. 😀

What exactly does he mean by "Apologetic for taking that "red pill"... dang it!!  Awake!"? That he voted for the party that Mariah detests and has now seen the light?  I find half of that hard to believe.

Me too.  What is QAnon?  

On 1/6/2021 at 11:59 AM, Sociology101 said:

And now for your daily dose of enlightenment...

He also used the phrase “Where we go one, we go all” (a QAnon slogan) to sell the move to Flagstaff, so yeah.  No doubt in my mind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I wonder if he is also apologetic when, as the husband to 3 and father to 12, he engineered strategic bankruptcies and food stamps to feed and house his ego building brood.  He had no qualms about overlooking his "individual right" to care for his own responsibilities.

Edited by Sandy W
lost track of # of kids
  • Love 14

When I saw that IG bio I immediately thought of that scene in Betelgeuse where he says:

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?!? You think I'm qualified?

image.jpegEven the hair seems to work . . .

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1