Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Rhondinella

Kody Brown: Part-Time Father, Full-Time Asshat

Recommended Posts

Meri was persuaded to agree to the divorce "for the children."  While I still think it wasn't necessary for their adoption, Sponge Robyn Square Head wanted it to happen, so it did.  She has played this fambly like a fiddle, and even managed to rewrite history, with that creepy-ass portrait replacing Jessop with Kootie.  

I agree; Robyn would NEVER give up her HBIC status, no way, no how.  The wicked witch prevailed.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Never mind - already answered

Edited by DaphneCat · Reason: Never mind - I didn't read to the end of the thread before posting and someone else already said it.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/10/2020 at 8:42 AM, 65mickey said:

How many times this season have we heard Kody repeat the phrase "Where we go one we go all?"  Didn't he write it on one of his white board presentations?  Well I was reading an article this morning about a far right wing fringe group Qanon. This group promotes such off the wall conspiracy theories like Trump is fighting a war against pediphiles and cannibals that are running a child sex ring. Also that JFK jr is a Trump supporter and is alive and faked his death. They believe That Obama and Clinton and other top democrats are going to be rounded up and sent to prison in Guantanamo.  All sorts of other bizarre and off the wall theories.  Near the end of this article was the statement that the Moto for Qanon is "Where we go one we go all" I almost spit out my coffee.  How would anyone know this and use it in speech unless one follows the beliefs of this group?  He is even crazier than we thought. 

I saw that too and thought it was odd - but I think it's equally likely that Kody read or heard it somewhere, thought it sounded cool and decided to adopt it as his slogan, without checking to make sure that it wasn't associated with some sort of lunatic fringe.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I don't understand why all the women say no they don't want to move but Kody has a temper tantrum so they move then Kody acts like what the women were saying would happen happens he acts like noone expected it and as for Meri who can blame her for doing what she did every 

Episode she gets shot downnqmd demeaned he wouldn't even consider her hopes and dreams when she practically begged for him to put somn effort into her having another child it wasn't important to him cuzz he could just have more baby's by the other wives he comes across as a selfish douchebag that only looks out or his wants and trying to look younger he cooler when in reality he is a nerdnthat doesn't deserve any of those women

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2020/02/11/bill-decriminalize/

I'm not sure where to put this, but there is a lot of chatter on Reddit and I didn't see in mentioned here yet.  I guess...with no fanfare from the Brown's in general or Kody in particular (I don't do any Twitter stuffs) Utah has reversed the Polygamy law!? Somehow it happened without Kody nailing himself to any trees or crosses or being dragged away (while TLC cameras follow...) to prison to stand up for the right to his beliefs. What are they again? Oh yes, no pork but lots of women and children.

So. The new question.  HOW will this change Kody's stance (filmed only one year ago...) on he will stay in Flagstaff until the bitter end !!?? Oh the DRAMA could be dragged out for at least until Mariah starts planning her wedding.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kootie will do ANYTHINGK, I am convinced, to stay on the telly.  If TLC were ever to cancel Sister Wives, he'd shop around for another network.  He was pissed when Snowflake said she & Sludge said they'd have a long engagement.  I just hope Logan and Michelle tell him to pound sand if Kootie leans on them about their wedding, and wants to exploit them further by having it televised, so he can continue his livin' large life.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Kayla83 said:

I don't understand why all the women say no they don't want to move but Kody has a temper tantrum so they move then Kody acts like what the women were saying would happen happens he acts like noone expected it and as for Meri who can blame her for doing what she did every 

Episode she gets shot downnqmd demeaned he wouldn't even consider her hopes and dreams when she practically begged for him to put somn effort into her having another child it wasn't important to him cuzz he could just have more baby's by the other wives he comes across as a selfish douchebag that only looks out or his wants and trying to look younger he cooler when in reality he is a nerdnthat doesn't deserve any of those women

 

 

Yeaahhhhhhh...... well.... they HAD to move because large payments were due on the houses and they didn't have the money.  They could have moved to different places in Vegas but Robyn wanted to be near her son who was leaving for college.    Meri could have left the marriage if she was that miserable, instead of having an emotional online affair with some woman pretending to be a millionaire.  She just wanted to make sure she had a bird in hand - so she had a foot in two different doors.

As for Kody deserving any of the women... cheer up - he DOES deserve Robyn!!  😄

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2020/02/11/bill-decriminalize/

I'm not sure where to put this, but there is a lot of chatter on Reddit and I didn't see in mentioned here yet.  I guess...with no fanfare from the Brown's in general or Kody in particular (I don't do any Twitter stuffs) Utah has reversed the Polygamy law!? Somehow it happened without Kody nailing himself to any trees or crosses or being dragged away (while TLC cameras follow...) to prison to stand up for the right to his beliefs. What are they again? Oh yes, no pork but lots of women and children.

So. The new question.  HOW will this change Kody's stance (filmed only one year ago...) on he will stay in Flagstaff until the bitter end !!?? Oh the DRAMA could be dragged out for at least until Mariah starts planning her wedding.

At this point in time it is simply a bill that has been approved.  It has to go to senate for a vote, and it's anyone's guess as to whether they are going to approve polygamy.

  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

At this point in time it is simply a bill that has been approved.  It has to go to senate for a vote, and it's anyone's guess as to whether they are going to approve polygamy.

They aren't actually approving polygamy (as in making it a legally sanctioned thing you can do) they are simply decriminalizing it.  Someone still can't have more than one legal spouse.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

They aren't actually approving polygamy (as in making it a legally sanctioned thing you can do) they are simply decriminalizing it.  Someone still can't have more than one legal spouse.

You're right! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

The Utah state legislature has ancestor issues and prefers a world where polygamist women and children demonstrate knowing their place by bending over and grabbing their socks. 
 

Quote

 

Without debate, the chamber voted unanimously in favor of Henderson’s legislation, SB102. An additional Senate vote is required before the bill moves to the House for consideration.

St. George Republican Sen. Don Ipson, whose Senate district is located near the twin polygamist communities of Hildale and Colorado City, said that progress has been made there to reopen public schools and legitimize local law enforcement but that more needs to be done.

Henderson’s bill, Ipson said, would help to put polygamous families on an equal footing with other residents.

“We need to ease the pain for that community," Ipson said. “I think it’s a human rights issue and we need to get to a better place with it.”

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/utah-senate-votes-unanimously-to-decriminalize-polygamy/ar-BB100Rt8?ocid=hplocalnews

  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, Tabbygirl521 said:

It makes me gag that Kody highlighted “I’m a lover” on his protest sign. That’s the main thing, right, Captain Hot Pants?

The sad part is it was probably Christine who made that sign.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Remember the old days when Meri and Kootie called one another "lover?"  How the former HBIC has fallen.

I've been watching the entire series again and it's weird to see and hear how flirty and lovey dovey they are... because now they're so terribly estranged and awkward with each other more like brother and sister than husband and wife.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/12/2020 at 9:49 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

My husband just texted me this:

image.thumb.jpeg.5a31311b391bda5aa8eddacd3a878132.jpeg

Um, you can be a father and a felon. Or a husband and a felon. Or a (gag) lover and a felon. They aren't mutually exclusive terms, Kody.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2020 at 12:49 PM, Tabbygirl521 said:

My husband just texted me this:

image.thumb.jpeg.5a31311b391bda5aa8eddacd3a878132.jpeg

What has he done since this pic was taken?  He looks a lot better now.  Weight loss?  Better hair system? Or maybe I prefer a ponytail, a la Janelle?  🤮

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

What has he done since this pic was taken?  He looks a lot better now.  Weight loss?  Better hair system? Or maybe I prefer a ponytail, a la Janelle?  🤮

crappy tv...priceless

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

What would happen to Kody now, if he is doubting his own faith in polygamy?  Would that say that he's cheated on his legal wife Meri with the other 3?  Has he paid any child support all these years, or because it's a "family" they've pulled all their finances into one pot?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

What would happen to Kody now, if he is doubting his own faith in polygamy? 

Which would, if he had any true beliefs other than his full allegiance to money, be doubting his actual faith, the"calling from god to take multiple wives", and the ultimately desired celestial planet.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t believe Kody is questioning his faith or polygamy. I think he is too self-centered to realize that since most of the children are grown, his wives have a lot of time on their hands and now realize what a crappy life they have being stuck with him. I think the wives are ones questioning polygamy, even if they will not admit it. Other than Janelle, the wives seem too actually be seeking the type of relationship you only get with monogamy. They are likely realizing how much easier it is to have a relationship with someone when they don’t have three other wives. 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Is it me, or does anyone else HATE how Kootie says, my LAW-yerrr?  First off, he's pronouncing it in a way that no one else I've ever heard, says it.  Second, you're a FAMILY, remember, Dickhead?  Shouldn't you say 'our lawyer?'  What a doofus.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is it me, or does anyone else HATE how Kootie says, my LAW-yerrr?  First off, he's pronouncing it in a way that no one else I've ever heard, says it.  Second, you're a FAMILY, remember, Dickhead?  Shouldn't you say 'our lawyer?'  What a doofus.

He was all decked out in his Sunday Going To Meeting Suit.  I wonder what it was that he went to the LAW-yerrr without his Wiiiives.  Did you know he has FOUR!!! ( 👀 rocks back on his heels and looks around for re---action).

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

He was all decked out in his Sunday Going To Meeting Suit.  I wonder what it was that he went to the LAW-yerrr without his Wiiiives.  Did you know he has FOUR!!! ( 👀 rocks back on his heels and looks around for re---action).

They "thrive" off of the attention they get when they go out in public and announce it.  I cringed and was embarrassed to be out together.    Guess I won't be on any TV shows any time soon.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, Sandy W said:

He was all decked out in his Sunday Going To Meeting Suit. 

I noticed that too; it was a very nice suit. He's looking better than last season. Maybe it's all that fresh air and going to the gym. Could he be getting in shape to court a 5th?

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn't be shocked if he'd already found a new attraction and not necessarily to marry.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2020 at 4:22 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Is it me, or does anyone else HATE how Kootie says, my LAW-yerrr?  First off, he's pronouncing it in a way that no one else I've ever heard, says it.  Second, you're a FAMILY, remember, Dickhead?  Shouldn't you say 'our lawyer?'  What a doofus.

He also says it for SELL instead of for sale.  

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

He also says it for SELL instead of for sale.  

That's because this family all speaks "Brownie".  English speaking people can understand them.  Sometimes.  But it's rilly hard.  Rilly.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/3/2020 at 7:20 PM, Teafortwo said:

I noticed that too; it was a very nice suit. He's looking better than last season. Maybe it's all that fresh air and going to the gym. Could be getting in shape to court a 5th?

Please TV Gods let it be!! That would be the best thing ever for this show. I can hardly wait for Robochin's meltdown...please, please TV gods let it be!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Regarding Kody's HOA presidency.  Not too long after they moved into the cul-de-sac (which had a total of 9 homes), Kody got himself elected president of the HOA.  (I saw this in the legal documents pertaining to the HOA which were online.)

It is my BELIEF, based on things they've shown and other circumstantial evidence:

  • He had a solid block of 5 votes out of 18 potential votes (assuming two adults in each household).
  • Most HOAs have trouble finding people to run for any of the offices.
  • Once he got elected, he started bending the rules that I've often seen in gated communities.  The gate was probably propped open, there were multiple trucks for the filming, there were cars being parked out on the street, those lights strung from all the houses to the center of their end were a no-no, etc.
  • Others in the community complained.
  • Kody told them that he appreciated their feedback, but totally ignored them.
  • At some point (possibly during the next regular election), Kody was voted out.
  • The new president/board/other residents put the kibosh on the Brown activities which violated the HOA's rules.
  • All of a sudden, he hated living in Vegas.
  • Every time he was shown with a realtor to purchase property in the Flagstaff area, he said something like "There's no HOA, correct?"  
  • I suspect that some of the owners who kicked Meri and/or Robyn out of their Flagstaff rentals because they "didn't want to rent to polygamists" were told by THEIR HOAs that the Brown shenanigans were violating HOA rules, and they needed to stop the violations or not renew leases.

Regarding my comment which was also referenced about "they should all get real jobs," I thoroughly agree about the response.  That ship has sailed, or they need to limit the size of their homes, etc.  These people fell into an opportunity that most people can only dream of . . . a TV show that provides them with more money than they ever imagined.  Unfortunately, because they are such morons, they continued their "spend more than you make" philosophy, and they were making a lot more . . . so they felt entitled to spend even more.  

It's going to be a REAL shock when the house of cards collapses.  Kody and Robyn will have NO idea how to survive without a house that provides a separate bedroom for each child.  Janelle won't be able to live on what she "Strives" to do.  Christine has LulaRoe to fall back on, but that's putting all your eggs in one basket, and the chicken is nearly dead.  Meri will end up in Parowan, filling the B&B with racks of ugly clothes that she won't even be able to give away to guests.

Now THAT is a show I'd like to see.  Right before they pull the plug on the plygs.

Great analysis AZ, you understand the Brown family groupthink better than they comprehend themselves or each other

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Regarding Kody's HOA presidency.  Not too long after they moved into the cul-de-sac (which had a total of 9 homes), Kody got himself elected president of the HOA.  (I saw this in the legal documents pertaining to the HOA which were online.)

It is my BELIEF, based on things they've shown and other circumstantial evidence:

  • He had a solid block of 5 votes out of 18 potential votes (assuming two adults in each household).
  • Most HOAs have trouble finding people to run for any of the offices.
  • Once he got elected, he started bending the rules that I've often seen in gated communities.  The gate was probably propped open, there were multiple trucks for the filming, there were cars being parked out on the street, those lights strung from all the houses to the center of their end were a no-no, etc.
  • Others in the community complained.
  • Kody told them that he appreciated their feedback, but totally ignored them.
  • At some point (possibly during the next regular election), Kody was voted out.
  • The new president/board/other residents put the kibosh on the Brown activities which violated the HOA's rules.
  • All of a sudden, he hated living in Vegas.
  • Every time he was shown with a realtor to purchase property in the Flagstaff area, he said something like "There's no HOA, correct?"  
  • I suspect that some of the owners who kicked Meri and/or Robyn out of their Flagstaff rentals because they "didn't want to rent to polygamists" were told by THEIR HOAs that the Brown shenanigans were violating HOA rules, and they needed to stop the violations or not renew leases.

UPDATE, based on a couple of things I remembered.  IIRC, Kody was only on the mortgage for Meri's house, so the total HOA voters was more likely 15 (2 each at the 5 non-plyg houses in the cul-de-sac), plus 5 Browns.  So they had a solid 1/3 of the potential votes cast.  That's pretty big in a situation like this.

Also, at one time they were good enough friends with the neighbors at the northwest corner of the community that pictures were shown online of the Brown kids in the neighbor's swimming pool.  I wonder if that relationship deteriorated with all the shenanigans at the south end of the community (where all the Brown houses were).  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

UPDATE, based on a couple of things I remembered.  IIRC, Kody was only on the mortgage for Meri's house, so the total HOA voters was more likely 15 (2 each at the 5 non-plyg houses in the cul-de-sac), plus 5 Browns.  So they had a solid 1/3 of the potential votes cast.  That's pretty big in a situation like this.

Also, at one time they were good enough friends with the neighbors at the northwest corner of the community that pictures were shown online of the Brown kids in the neighbor's swimming pool.  I wonder if that relationship deteriorated with all the shenanigans at the south end of the community (where all the Brown houses were).  

Speaking of Kody on Meri's mortgage, when they were at the lawyers office signing divorce documents, Meri broached the subject and said something like, 'what about your name on my title?'.  Kody brushed aside her concern, saying "that will be looked after in a will".

I wonder if they ever attended to changing it over to Meri's name only.  If they didn't, Kody would be entitled to claim half the equity that Meri had in her LV house and wouldn't that be just the final straw if that was the case and Kody kicked in his share of Meri's house to purchase Robyn's and his new house?

  • Like 9
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I wonder if they ever attended to changing it over to Meri's name only.  If they didn't, Kody would be entitled to claim half the equity that Meri had in her LV house and wouldn't that be just the final straw if that was the case and Kody kicked in his share of Meri's house to purchase Robyn's and his new house?

I remember him saying that in his law-yer's office and you may be on to something regarding his stake in the Wet Bar house. Especially since Meri did not have her own lawyer, I doubt he ever took his name off her title. Meri probably used her half to qualify for the BnB mortgage.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Speaking of Kody on Meri's mortgage, when they were at the lawyers office signing divorce documents, Meri broached the subject and said something like, 'what about your name on my title?'.  Kody brushed aside her concern, saying "that will be looked after in a will".

I wonder if they ever attended to changing it over to Meri's name only.  If they didn't, Kody would be entitled to claim half the equity that Meri had in her LV house and wouldn't that be just the final straw if that was the case and Kody kicked in his share of Meri's house to purchase Robyn's and his new house?

His name was always on Meri's house, and after the divorce/marriage, he was placed on Robyn's title also.  I always think that's why those two houses weren't listed at the same time Janelle's and Christine's were.  Legally and financially he had no "skin in the game" so he didn't care about what happened with those two houses as much.  But he got half Robyn's and half Meri's.  

If he had been taken off the title of Meri's house, I think she would have had to either buy out his half of the house or they would've had to place the house on the market.  I'm not a RE expert so don't quote me please!

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

His name was always on Meri's house, and after the divorce/marriage, he was placed on Robyn's title also.  I always think that's why those two houses weren't listed at the same time Janelle's and Christine's were.  Legally and financially he had no "skin in the game" so he didn't care about what happened with those two houses as much.  But he got half Robyn's and half Meri's.  

If he had been taken off the title of Meri's house, I think she would have had to either buy out his half of the house or they would've had to place the house on the market.  I'm not a RE expert so don't quote me please!

I sold real estate for many years but would suggest clients consult with a lawyer when dealing with issues such as this.  However, it seems to me that Kody was only on Meri's title because they were legally married at the time of purchase. 

If he was treating her fairly, he would have removed his name from her title and she would have probably qualified to carry the mortgage on her own, given her TLC income at that time, as did Janelle and Christine as well as Robyn before she married Kody. 

Surely, he is not that much of a scoundrel that he would force Meri to buy out his stake...or is he? 

OR, possibly he was paying half of Meri's mortgage while they were legally married, and if that was the case, he would be entitled to half of any equity built up during the term of the marriage.  That would have required the expense of a professional appraiser to establish market value at the time of the divorce.  

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Surely, he is not that much of a scoundrel that he would force Meri to buy out his stake...or is he? 

I think he is.

Quote

Most HOAs have trouble finding people to run for any of the offices.

Ain't that the truth! It's a thankless job.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Cotex (tm 90 day fiance forum) was extra douchey last night with a side of punchbowl turd.  Talking to that little girl like that was really a new low.  This is the same man who couldn't be bothered when Truley came close to dying to listen when his older girls were trying to tell him how sick she was.

Part time really shitty father, full time asshat.

  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, toodles said:

Talking to that little girl like that was really a new low

Indeed. Little Ari looked scared, like they were going to lock her up alone in "her" new house.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like our dear bastard Kootie has picked up on Robyn's passive aggressiveness!

Those two chucklefucks deserve each other.  I wish the other three concubines would grow a spine and leave them, which may happen when TLC pulls the plug.  We know Meri's out of there when that day comes.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know where to put this post, but with this deadly virus I'm wondering how Kody and his big family are handling it.  Talk about toilet paper and soap.  How many times per day will they ALL be washing their hands?  I can't imagine going grocery shopping for a family that size in such a crisis as we are all in now.  I bet Kody isolates himself only worrying about himself and noone else in his family.  What a powerful man he is.......NOT!!!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

I saw this article online about a mother in Australia with 16 kids complaining about how unfair it is that stores are limiting quantities of things like tp and bread, etc.  The Browns at least have the advantage of having five parents who can go buy the max. quantity of stuff. 

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Mittengirl said:

I saw this article online about a mother in Australia with 16 kids complaining about how unfair it is that stores are limiting quantities of things like tp and bread, etc.  The Browns at least have the advantage of having five parents who can go buy the max. quantity of stuff. 

16 kids... SOME of them have to be older, surely.  She didn't have sixteenuplets.  A few of her older kids could go through separate lines with groceries.  I wonder if she is one of those people who doesn't like to be inconvenienced, so has to complain.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I checked out Australia mom’s Facebook page.  If I had to guess, her youngest child is 5ish and at least half of them look to be of driving age.  Hell, one of her sons is bald. ( And not the shaved-head kind of bald.) 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Kyanight said:

16 kids... SOME of them have to be older, surely.  She didn't have sixteenuplets.  A few of her older kids could go through separate lines with groceries.  I wonder if she is one of those people who doesn't like to be inconvenienced, so has to complain.

Yup, I would say based on the photo that at least a few of those kids are in their very-late teens or early 20s (one of the guys has a well-receeded hairline) and certainly should be supporting themselves. 

Buy some chickens and plant a garden.

You had me at sixteenuplets. 🤪

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Kyanight said:

16 kids... SOME of them have to be older, surely.  She didn't have sixteenuplets.  A few of her older kids could go through separate lines with groceries.  I wonder if she is one of those people who doesn't like to be inconvenienced, so has to complain.

Or she may have a persecution complex, like Kotex.

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yup, I would say based on the photo that at least a few of those kids are in their very-late teens or early 20s (one of the guys has a well-receded hairline) and certainly should be supporting themselves. 

Or at least standing in line with another cart full of groceries to be paid for with Mom's money.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size