Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

Season 9 Reunion Part 1

Recommended Posts

Catelynn reveals a big surprise and Cheyenne discusses intimate details about her relationship with Zach. Amber and Gary’s co-parenting relationship deteriorates even further while Maci and Taylor’s conversation with Jen takes a dramatic turn.

Airs April 20, 2021

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, PicnicLife77 said:

Can't Amber open her eyes? Too many benzos?

Seriously! I was trying to see if she opened them at all. I mean I can partly understand closing one's eyes to get deep into  a thought but she went on for her whole segment with her eyes closed.

and.... what's with Dr Drew trying to shame Gary and support Amber? I mean how lame and how low can you go? Yes, nice to support Amber but to throw it at Gary and tell him he is wrong...... like seriously????

I mean Gary and Christina are raising Leah and Amber needs attention?? Poor lady she feels alone.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

I will say that Dr. Drew was right about saying that Amber is creating a sh*tstorm where one doesn't need to be.  And of course she walks off.  Amber get out of your own way!

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Holy shit who said they were going to put a bullet in the head, was it Larry saying that to Taylor or the other way around?

  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

If my wife's druggie deadbeat POS ex called her names and picked on the child that I am raising as my own, I would be livid too! 

If Amber's 300 grand salary weren't at stake, she wouldn't give a damn if Leah wanted anything to do with her, matter of fact, she would be relieved. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Is it bad that I am Team Taylor?  Jen and Larry can spare me!  They totally guilt Bentley into taking pictures with Ryan and stuff like so they can pretend that their POS son is father of the year.  

 

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post

Amber STFU and go crawl back on your couch. Dr. Drew is a ridiculous enabler with Amber and her bullshit. She's a shitty mom and a lousy human being in general. I'm sick of hearing her whine about her mental health issues. You've been living in counseling for years now, stop using it as an excuse for neglecting your child. Cheyenne still zzzzzzzzzzzzz for me. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Amber was so high in that scene , yet Dr. Drew walks on eggshells around her . Drew , it doesn’t matter if you kiss her ass or not , she’ll walk off either way . 
I can’t keep up with her feelings about Kristina . One second she loves her and talks so positively about her the next she hates her ? Man , if Dr. Phil hosted this , he’d be all over ambers ass and would tell her that she ought to be very grateful that Kristina stepped up when she didn’t , not speaking badly about her . Amber always goes on about how she was there for Leah for 3 or 4 years before she went to prison and that Leah doesn’t realize that or appreciate it . Amb, being a parent isn’t a 4 year deal , it’s a lifetime thing . Stop bragging about being in your “ daughters” life for a few years as if it’s an accomplishment . She’s so delusional and the Dr. Drew’s of the world are not helping her . The best thing anyone can do for her is to stop enabling her . If she wants her daughter so badly , go to court and fight for her .  Why is she not doing that ? How is Gary and Kristina responsible for your failure as a mother ? She’s so delusional and she needs a therapist that will tell her that . 
 

I like Cheyenne . I feel like if Cory wanted to be with her, she’d drop Zach like a hot potato , but  she seems like a normal person with a head on her shoulders . My gut tells me Cory is going to realize he’s in love with her one day . He seems to really like Cheyenne as a person . They get along so well , he’s basically part of her family , and they have a kid together . I just don’t think she’s in love with Zach. I think he was the second best and she was comfortable with him but I don’t see any sparks . And I think Cory is just immature right now but I feel like one day he’ll realize he loves her . 
 

Wow it’s so nice to see Taylor tell Jen and Larry off about their low life son . It’s about time . Larry’s temper seems scary and I wouldn’t want to be married to him . 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Holy shit who said they were going to put a bullet in the head, was it Larry saying that to Taylor or the other way around?

IIRC Ryan allegedly said that to Taylor and is what prompted Maci and Taylor to get the restraining order a few years ago.

Amber was so drugged up. If Dr. Drew wanted to encourage Gary to find a therapist for Leah, great. I think therapy would benefit Leah (and I think Gary fears therapy will somehow make Leah like Amber). But encouraging Amber and Leah to go to therapy, ugh. Amber wouldn't get off the couch to go and Leah has made her feelings clear. Amber is so jealous of Kristina which is only going to alienate Leah more.

Between Larry's temper and Jen's crying and enabling, it's not surprising Ryan turned out to be, in Taylor's words, a "piece of crap."

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

You have to wonder how much of this is manufactured drama.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Dr. Drew is doing a disservice to all the moms and dads and especially the kids. 

Edited by edie3
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Re:  Bonus Mom

I've watched that segment 384729 times and I honest to God think that Amber thinks that Christina was calling Amber a "bonus mom".

Amber (to Gary):  "the conversation that you had with Leah was super nice but I think Christina could've said a bit more than 'I'm a bonus mom'"  and "I think that sometimes I get pushed to the side obviously she just said it."

And then she said that Christina is horrible at sticking up for Amber.  

Amber should be kissing Christina's ass for doing the hard, 24/7 job of parenting her daughter.

Another week another opportunity for me to call Amber a piece of shit.

Edited by chuckity
  • Like 19
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, chuckity said:

Re:  Bonus Mom

I've watched that segment 384729 times and I honest to God think that Amber thinks that Christina was calling Amber a "bonus mom".

Amber (to Gary):  "the conversation that you had with Leah was super nice but I think Christina could've said a bit more than 'I'm a bonus mom'"  and "I think that sometimes I get pushed to the side obviously she just said it."

And then she said that Christina is horrible at sticking up for Amber.  

Amber should be kissing Christina's ass for doing the hard, 24/7 job of parenting her daughter.

Another week another opportunity for me to call Amber a piece of shit.

Oh my gosh, I bet you're right!! I couldn't figure out why that was so offensive. 

  • Like 13
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know how she's going to handle college when she never listens to anyone or understands what they are saying 

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Quilty said:

It would be awesome if Dr Phil hosted this!

Yes I said the same . He’d tell Amber to get off her high horse and look in the mirror . I can’t stand Drew’s enabling of the horrible people . He’s a terrible therapist . 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

 

after watching the rest of it, I was a bit relieved to see Dr D semi confront Amber but still, he really was wrong to enable her and put Gary down in front of Amber. I think he did some of it so he would get points with Amber so that when he told her something she didn't want to hear she might not storm off. Then again- she had her dramatic stage exit.

And can anyone tell me why Nessa is still there? I want job security like that. sorry if I offend anyone, but I have never seen why she has that job and now even more so.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Amber uses her mental health as an excuse for everything. 

Exactly!  As been said a hundred times on this forum, Amber has waaaaay too much time on her hands to wallow in her problems.  She's not working a job with any accountability (a good example would be how many times she "walks off" this show) she's not parenting in any sense.  She doesn't seem to have a network of friends or family (outside her brother) to care about.  If Amber had any responsibilities at all she wouldn't have so much time to be in her illness(es).  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Exactly!  As been said a hundred times on this forum, Amber has waaaaay too much time on her hands to wallow in her problems.  She's not working a job with any accountability (a good example would be how many times she "walks off" this show) she's not parenting in any sense.  She doesn't seem to have a network of friends or family (outside her brother) to care about.  If Amber had any responsibilities at all she wouldn't have so much time to be in her illness(es).  

I agree. I battle my own demons and have back problems that cause problems just doing everyday things. But I have bills to pay and people depend on me first as a parent and now my mother lives with me. I have a job that at one time had 5 people in the department but now I'm the only one left. So I am super busy at work and handling things at home, I don't have time to lay around and think of how bad my ex and his wife are, while they care for my kid. Of course that didn't ever happen because my ex never saw my daughter and I was truly a single parent, so it was just me. 

My point is if she was busy she wouldn't have time to be in her head and the busier I am the better I am. Number one it keeps me busy and number 2 it makes me tired that I get out of my head. Amber's biggest problem is Amber. I am in no way saying she isn't or doesn't have mental illness, but she chooses when that's convenient for her. She misses time with her kids because she's 'sick' when I don't think she is. I think she is just lazy and been lazy so long and been enabled so long that now it's a way to get out of things she doesn't want to do. Just like walking off of nearly every reunion, you wouldn't be able to do that in a real job because someone pissed you off. How in the hell does she think she is going to complete and education from college when she gets pissed and walks away from a conversation and can't even go see her kids? Then she will be saying that the professors were dicks and wouldn't work with her or in her words last night weren't doing enough. 

People have been bending over backwards for her for 13 to 14 years and it is never enough. It always has to be on her terms and then when her own daughter calls her out on her bs, she thinks it's because of Kristina and Gary not letting Leah go to counseling. Gary was biting his tongue last night because he wanted to say more. Number 1 Amber is delusional. She is a liar. She exaggerated the story and any story she tells. The only one that poisoned her relationship with Leah is her. Gary and Kristina have tried but that isn't enough and according to her they need to do more. What in the fuck? No, Amber needs to do more. At this point Amber just needs to leave her kids alone because she's doing too much damage and ranting too much about shit that isn't true. Leave the kids alone. Like I said when my daughter was first born to her dad. You're either in or out. There isn't no in and out. So if you can't show up, fuck you because I'm not dealing with this in and out and my daughter getting hurt because his ass let her down. So fuck that. Amber needs to step aside. Let the kids grow up and if they want to see her as adults, fine. But Leah and James are just possessions to her, they aren't humans who have feelings. She birthed them and they are hers even though she does none of the hard stuff or mothering. She is not there but in her mind she is and just because she gave birth to them they are hers.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

At this point Amber just needs to leave her kids alone because she's doing too much damage and ranting too much about shit that isn't true. Leave the kids alone. Like I said when my daughter was first born to her dad. You're either in or out. There isn't no in and out. So if you can't show up, fuck you because I'm not dealing with this in and out and my daughter getting hurt because his ass let her down. So fuck that. Amber needs to step aside. Let the kids grow up and if they want to see her as adults, fine. But Leah and James are just possessions to her, they aren't humans who have feelings. She birthed them and they are hers even though she does none of the hard stuff or mothering. She is not there but in her mind she is and just because she gave birth to them they are hers.

Word.

I would say the same thing about Ryan.  Maci was right.  There has to be a resolution for Bentley's sake.  Ryan does the work and is in Bentley's life or he is out.  No more middle ground.  

Amber: do the work on yourself and stay in your daughter's life or get out.  Stop blaming everyone else for your problems.  

My sister is a psychologist and she would say that you have to own your shit.  Amber and Ryan need to own their shit.  

 

 

I

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, toodywoody said:

and what exactly does she mean they could do more?

Clean her house for free?

Gary's spite chickens are really working out for him. Amber is so jealous of his life she can barely see straight. (Well, that and the drugs).

And how many people did Dr. Drew kill on Celebrity Rehab? He has always put Gary down when Gary actually deserves a medal for putting up with Amber.

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Clean her house for free?

Gary's spite chickens are really working out for him. Amber is so jealous of his life she can barely see straight. (Well, that and the drugs).

And how many people did Dr. Drew kill on Celebrity Rehab? He has always put Gary down when Gary actually deserves a medal for putting up with Amber.

I noticed Drew puts down all the parents who actually do the work and are actually ... parents . But he kisses ass to anyone who is a low life, Amber style barely there parent . He’s done this since the show started . I remember he’d put Chelsea down yet be in Adams corner . He needs to stop enabling these people because he’s not doing them any favors . Tell them the truth . Be the third party who tells the Ambers, Ryan’s and Adams that them not being in their children’s lives Is on them , not anyone else . It’s not the other parents responsibility to make you be an involved parent . 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Word.

I would say the same thing about Ryan.  Maci was right.  There has to be a resolution for Bentley's sake.  Ryan does the work and is in Bentley's life or he is out.  No more middle ground.  

Amber: do the work on yourself and stay in your daughter's life or get out.  Stop blaming everyone else for your problems.  

My sister is a psychologist and she would say that you have to own your shit.  Amber and Ryan need to own their shit.  

 

 

I

I agree, they all need to own up to their shit. No one did this shit to any of them. Amber continues to put everything in her life first besides her kids. She says she's working hard when year after year it's the same shit. She goes off on rants, doesn't accept responsibility for her own choices, doesn't see her kids, blames every one else and does her drugs.  She was clearly high as hell at the reunion. I thought she was going to nod off and fall off the couch. The other thing with her is that she can never hear what anyone says about how she is.  She always gets hot and loses her shit. 

I still don't get what she meant by that Gary and Kristina need to do more. They are and have been raising your daughter, encouraging her to have a relationship with you and tried to make it easier for you to see her by moving you near them. And then she bitches that Kristina should have said more. Kristina doesn't say much because she doesn't want Amber coming unglued so she stays quiet. 

Oh yeah and the touching that Gary was suppose to have done. He touched her head and her arm or whatever in a fucking hug and she said he was making the moves on her. The reason he told Kristina is because he knows how she is and was up front with is wife and was trying go console this asshole and she blew it into a shit storm. 

Amber is one of those people that is going to blow anything she can out or proportion when someone makes her mad to try to get them in trouble and that's what she did when she saw them saying she was like a teenage daughter. Because it's true. She still acts the fucking same, like a fucking brat

And Amber uses her mental illnesses to get away with the shit she does. She blames it all on her mental illnesses that she goes off on rants, lays around, doesn't see her kids, picks fights, etc

Edited by toodywoody
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Is it bad that I am Team Taylor?  Jen and Larry can spare me!  They totally guilt Bentley into taking pictures with Ryan and stuff like so they can pretend that their POS son is father of the year.  

 

No...I'm "Team"Taylor too. He's put in the work and time to being a father to Bentley. He's been there as a father 100%. Ryan has NEVER been there as a father from day one. Ryan's parents are the poster parents for how enabling your child from birth to adulthood creates a monster that they cannot control or change. Larry loves the celebrity this show gives him...Jen is a doting mother who is in full denial of what her and her husband's poor parenting has wrought. I'm sick of seeing her crying and blaming everyone else for Ryan's "triggers". Put your big girl panties on and do the right thing by your grandchildren...call your man-child Ryan out on his poor relationship with Bentley and maybe, for once in your life, discipline him verbally for his verbal abuse of Bentley... make him apologize to Bentley for being abandoning him...while you're at it, tell him to apologize to Maci, the mother of his first born, for calling her a bitch on national TV. I'm glad this sorry excuse for a "family" has been fired...enough of their bullshit.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Amber was so high in that scene , yet Dr. Drew walks on eggshells around her . Drew , it doesn’t matter if you kiss her ass or not , she’ll walk off either way . 
I can’t keep up with her feelings about Kristina . One second she loves her and talks so positively about her the next she hates her ? Man , if Dr. Phil hosted this , he’d be all over ambers ass and would tell her that she ought to be very grateful that Kristina stepped up when she didn’t , not speaking badly about her . Amber always goes on about how she was there for Leah for 3 or 4 years before she went to prison and that Leah doesn’t realize that or appreciate it . Amb, being a parent isn’t a 4 year deal , it’s a lifetime thing . Stop bragging about being in your “ daughters” life for a few years as if it’s an accomplishment . She’s so delusional and the Dr. Drew’s of the world are not helping her . The best thing anyone can do for her is to stop enabling her . If she wants her daughter so badly , go to court and fight for her .  Why is she not doing that ? How is Gary and Kristina responsible for your failure as a mother ? She’s so delusional and she needs a therapist that will tell her that . 
 

I like Cheyenne . I feel like if Cory wanted to be with her, she’d drop Zach like a hot potato , but  she seems like a normal person with a head on her shoulders . My gut tells me Cory is going to realize he’s in love with her one day . He seems to really like Cheyenne as a person . They get along so well , he’s basically part of her family , and they have a kid together . I just don’t think she’s in love with Zach. I think he was the second best and she was comfortable with him but I don’t see any sparks . And I think Cory is just immature right now but I feel like one day he’ll realize he loves her . 
 

Wow it’s so nice to see Taylor tell Jen and Larry off about their low life son . It’s about time . Larry’s temper seems scary and I wouldn’t want to be married to him . 

Amber's behavior was predictable. It's always someone else who is to blame for her shortcomings or her "mental illnesses". She definitely is using again...she did not look sober. Her anger and belligerency towards Kristina is just sad. Gary needs to stop going over to Amber's house...Amber will use his "well being" visits to claim that he is trying to have sex with her. She's destructive...she will try to break up Gary's marriage so she can get back at Kristina for being a better mother to Leah than she is. Keep it business like and don't go to see her...period. You don't owe her anything...you have been a constant in Leah's life and have provided her with a nice home, a great stepmother and a normal life...and Amber...stop posting shit on social media that is embarassing your daughter. And you wonder why she wants nothing to do with you...

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

 

after watching the rest of it, I was a bit relieved to see Dr D semi confront Amber but still, he really was wrong to enable her and put Gary down in front of Amber. I think he did some of it so he would get points with Amber so that when he told her something she didn't want to hear she might not storm off. Then again- she had her dramatic stage exit.

And can anyone tell me why Nessa is still there? I want job security like that. sorry if I offend anyone, but I have never seen why she has that job and now even more so.

 

Dr. Drew is awful...he has discredited himself in recent years with quack endorsements of products that are medically unproven. He's also made comments publicly that are controversial and have been rebuked but yet he's still moderating these reunions...go figure. Nessa is just unnecessary...her faux concern and stupid adolescent questions and comments make me scream! She and Drew have zero chemistry.

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Yes I said the same . He’d tell Amber to get off her high horse and look in the mirror . I can’t stand Drew’s enabling of the horrible people . He’s a terrible therapist . 

Anyone but Dr. Phil...ugh.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/20/2021 at 9:47 PM, Jax7917 said:

Amber was so high in that scene , yet Dr. Drew walks on eggshells around her . Drew , it doesn’t matter if you kiss her ass or not , she’ll walk off either way . 
I can’t keep up with her feelings about Kristina . One second she loves her and talks so positively about her the next she hates her ? Man , if Dr. Phil hosted this , he’d be all over ambers ass and would tell her that she ought to be very grateful that Kristina stepped up when she didn’t , not speaking badly about her . Amber always goes on about how she was there for Leah for 3 or 4 years before she went to prison and that Leah doesn’t realize that or appreciate it . Amb, being a parent isn’t a 4 year deal , it’s a lifetime thing . Stop bragging about being in your “ daughters” life for a few years as if it’s an accomplishment . She’s so delusional and the Dr. Drew’s of the world are not helping her . The best thing anyone can do for her is to stop enabling her . If she wants her daughter so badly , go to court and fight for her .  Why is she not doing that ? How is Gary and Kristina responsible for your failure as a mother ? She’s so delusional and she needs a therapist that will tell her that . 
 

I like Cheyenne . I feel like if Cory wanted to be with her, she’d drop Zach like a hot potato , but  she seems like a normal person with a head on her shoulders . My gut tells me Cory is going to realize he’s in love with her one day . He seems to really like Cheyenne as a person . They get along so well , he’s basically part of her family , and they have a kid together . I just don’t think she’s in love with Zach. I think he was the second best and she was comfortable with him but I don’t see any sparks . And I think Cory is just immature right now but I feel like one day he’ll realize he loves her . 
 

Wow it’s so nice to see Taylor tell Jen and Larry off about their low life son . It’s about time . Larry’s temper seems scary and I wouldn’t want to be married to him . 

Cheyenne seems like a spoiled little princess to me...it's all about her...she even barked that very thing to her belittled and second fiddle sister in a scene from a couple episodes ago. She and Zach have zero chemistry...she isn't in love with him...he's a convenient sperm donor. He seems to be into her a lot more than she is into him. Interesting that they were just "friends" for ten years and never were boyfriend/girlfriend or had a romantic relationship. I'm guessing that the first time they had sex is when they conceived their son to be? She has an agenda and he fits the bill. He seems to be easily manipulated by her and she can push him around and probably will show him the door before their son's first birthday. I think she probably is infatuated with Corey who seems to be his own man and won't take crap from her...but his big ego and arrogant personality needs to be with someone more compliant and more of a follower.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

It should be in the contracts. Stay the whole hour or a 50% cut in the reunion check!

Money talks and bullshit walks!

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Between the shit storm (ha!) that is Amber/Gary and Taylor/Larry, I found Cheyenne's segment very refreshing. Yes, she's boring but they all seem to get along and the kids are loved and taken care of. She also has a supportive family. 

Screw Amber and her ridiculous walk off.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Gary was biting his tongue last night because he wanted to say more.

I applaud Gary for refusing to badmouth Leah's mother, to her, or on camera where she could see it.  That can't be easy.  But,  Leah will figure it out for herself and it seems like she has already started doing just that.  

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I FF through Cheyenne’s segments, I forgot long enough to see the helicopter gender reveal. I won’t make that mistake again. 🙄

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I absolutely despise Dr. Phil. Hate him.

I'd LOVE to see him host this shit. 

This is the first time I've ever found Taylor hot. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, TresGatos said:

Clean her house for free?

Gary's spite chickens are really working out for him. Amber is so jealous of his life she can barely see straight. (Well, that and the drugs).

And how many people did Dr. Drew kill on Celebrity Rehab? He has always put Gary down when Gary actually deserves a medal for putting up with Amber.

Spite chickens!!😂. I forgot about that.🐔

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/20/2021 at 11:19 PM, chuckity said:

Re:  Bonus Mom

I've watched that segment 384729 times and I honest to God think that Amber thinks that Christina was calling Amber a "bonus mom".

Amber (to Gary):  "the conversation that you had with Leah was super nice but I think Christina could've said a bit more than 'I'm a bonus mom'"  and "I think that sometimes I get pushed to the side obviously she just said it."

And then she said that Christina is horrible at sticking up for Amber.  

Amber should be kissing Christina's ass for doing the hard, 24/7 job of parenting her daughter.

Another week another opportunity for me to call Amber a piece of shit.

Ok, that makes sense. I was confused about why Amber thought what Kristina said was so bad.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:15 AM, toodywoody said:

I don't know how she's going to handle college when she never listens to anyone or understands what they are saying 

Amber's not even going to attempt to complete her college courses, really. In the beginning, she may tune in for completely passive stuff like watching a pre-recorded video or maybe even attending a zoom lecture, but she won't do any reading and if she turns in any assignments they will be done by someone she pays. Once school gets more intense, like requiring her to participate in classes herself (even if it's done remotely) or have conferences with professors, she'll bail (blaming her illness(es), Gary and Kristina, haters online, or what/whomever else).

9 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Dr. Drew is awful...he has discredited himself in recent years with quack endorsements of products that are medically unproven. He's also made comments publicly that are controversial and have been rebuked but yet he's still moderating these reunions...go figure. Nessa is just unnecessary...her faux concern and stupid adolescent questions and comments make me scream! She and Drew have zero chemistry.

I have absolutely LOATHED Drew ((TM) Devoin (pronounced the way it's spelled!)) since his Loveline days, but it's really gotten to the point of utter ridiculousness with him now. On top of being a quack and a famewhore, his takes are just ridiculous most of the time.

As much as I hate Amber and agree that every single criticism of her was more than deserved, she had a fair point when she called Drew out for saying she was "shit-stirring," both because that was a totally unprofessional (ha!) way for him to phrase his point and because it was kind of letting Gary off the hook for engaging in behavior that he knew was wrong and putting the blame on Amber, who everyone acknowledges is mentally ill and everyone knows has a boatload of issues. Again, I hate Amber, but Gary touching her in a way that he explicitly said he didn't want Kristina to know about, in light of his knowledge of how fucked up Amber is and the fucked up shit Amber has been through (as well as just in general) is fucked up. Giving him the maximum benefit of the doubt, maybe he just felt that Amber needed to be held or whatever, but still. Explicitly saying, "Please don't tell Kristina" is fucked up in and of itself. If he wants to treat Amber like his "teenage daughter" (which is fucked up), he needs to recognize her issues/limitations and maintain appropriate boundaries with her.

Amber also had a fair point when she called Gary out for laughing. Again, it kills me to give her any credit, but she was right. Gary can't both acknowledge that Amber is mentally ill and effectively his "teenage daughter" AND laugh off the problems that causes in Leah's, his, and Amber's lives. It's not a joke and he shouldn't ever treat it as such.

4 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

The reason Cheyenne's segments are so refreshingly mature is because she was never a teen mom. She was a grown 22(?) year old woman who got pregnant because of Reality TV with Cory (The Challenge!) and MTV decided to insert her into Teen Mom in spite of her having literally nothing to do with the premise. She is older, she has money, she has family support, and she (and Cory) are minor G list MTV celebrities prior to this. She doesn't belong in this series. She's a spoiled pretty pretty princess who finagled her way onto MTV 'full time' by having a kid with Cory. It's ridiculous. Early twenty-somethings are not 'teen moms'. 

Note: I may be a little cranky.

I looked it up and Cheyenne was 24 when Ryder was born in April, 2017, going on 25 the following October. Which means she and Zach never had sex until over a year after Ryder was born. So the framing of Zach as Cheyenne's "ex-bf" when she first came on TMOG was, apparently, based on them having dated (apparently briefly) when they were in high school and having been platonic friends for several years since then. Maybe I just got it all wrong, but my understanding was that they had dated on and off for years (and that Zach was, therefore, some kind of "legitimate" love interest before and after Corey). But it seems that the actual story is that Zach was a platonic friend whom Cheyenne dated pretty briefly after Ryder was born and that their relationship fell apart because of her prioritizing/(and, arguably, being hung up on) Corey. Then when Corey moved on with his new baby mama, she went back to Zach to use him as a sperm donor/way to try to move past Corey. Ok.

At any rate, I wish them well, but I find them boring and Cheyenne annoys me.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

For some reason Gary just can't get over Amber.  He has a nice wife and daughters.  Seems to run his business just fine but along comes Amber and he seems to fall apart!

He really needs to do more sticking up for Kristina or he 's going to lose her.  He also needs to stop visiting Amber at her home alone!

Leah sees Amber for exactly what Amber is.  Too bad she can't convince Gary.

I always remember Amber hitting Gary and him doing nothing to defend himself like getting out of there.  He just stood there and took his blows.

Amber is Gary's Waterloo!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's obvious that Jen & Larry's new income stream will be based on selling stories to the tabloids. Sad way to grandparent, imho.

 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I've watched that segment 384729 times and I honest to God think that Amber thinks that Christina was calling Amber a "bonus mom".

Amber (to Gary):  "the conversation that you had with Leah was super nice but I think Christina could've said a bit more than 'I'm a bonus mom'"  and "I think that sometimes I get pushed to the side obviously she just said it."

Just watching now and yes! She thinks Kristina was saying Amber is "just a bonus mom." She's so dumb and crazy and narcissistic. And on top of all that, she thinks she's super smart. You could tell by the way she gave her little speech that she thought "Oo, I'm really telling them! I'm so much smarter than Gary and Kristina!" AAAARGGGG! I hate her. If it wasn't for the show, she would have just stopped seeing Leah years ago and that would probably have been for the best. She would have moved off to LA to be a star or something.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Amber wants us to see who she really is.  IT'S BEEN TWELVE YEARS!   Who are you then if not what we have seen this whole time?

 

I laughed when she said she wouild do more if the shoe was on the other foot.  You would not and you know it.  You don;t even do what you need to do now.  She's a life support system for a dirty dick garage. 

 

It pisses me off when Dr. Drew coddles them.  Amber needs to be put in her place, not Gary.

 

 

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did Larry really ask Taylor where he was for the first 3 or 4 years of Bentley’s life? Trying to act like Taylor hasn’t always been there for him? Talk about grasping at straws. If I remember correctly, Maci never met Taylor until Bentley was at least 4ish. 

  • Like 19
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sandwoman said:

Just watching now and yes! She thinks Kristina was saying Amber is "just a bonus mom." She's so dumb and crazy and narcissistic. And on top of all that, she thinks she's super smart. You could tell by the way she gave her little speech that she thought "Oo, I'm really telling them! I'm so much smarter than Gary and Kristina!" AAAARGGGG! I hate her. If it wasn't for the show, she would have just stopped seeing Leah years ago and that would probably have been for the best. She would have moved off to LA to be a star or something.

She annoying, but probably smarter than Gary or Kristina. 🤷‍♀️

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mambo Gladys said:

Did Larry really ask Taylor where he was for the first 3 or 4 years of Bentley’s life? Trying to act like Taylor hasn’t always been there for him? Talk about grasping at straws. If I remember correctly, Maci never met Taylor until Bentley was at least 4ish. 

YES!!!   That was so funny because it made absolutely no fucking sense!  I chalk it up to Larry being frazzled.   Larry should call Kyle and ask him where the hell he has been.  LOL    Taylor, just like Cole, will continue to be more protective of Bentley and Aubrey as they are the parents, not the biological deposits.  See Kristina going down this route really soon.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Larry was probably referring to how much they had Bentley during those first 4 years. Idk what was said next, I didn’t watch.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size