Type keyword(s) to search

[Locked. Please resume usual bug reporting activity] Site Update Issues: Please Post Here

Meredith Quill

1 minute ago, Bronx Babe said:

Firefox and Microsoft 10, Microsoft Edge.

I don't know what other information I need to give.

They are browsers. Which device are you using, a phone, a tablet, a laptop or a desktop pc? Which Operating system are you using on that device?

When quoting someone quoting someone else, it is necessary to click "expand" to see the person quoted. This seems backwards/counterintuitive to me. Perhaps there is something in the software that could be changed? I don't recall this happening before the last update.

For example, here: https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/64092-tbbt-vs-young-sheldon-nitpicks-anomalies-and-historical-facts-in-an-evolving-universe-presented-by-sheldon-l-cooper/?do=findComment&comment=6669812
I am quoting Katy M, but it is necessary to click "expand" to see what Katy M said here:

Capture1.thumb.JPG.9abce295062f73aebaf3dd17b25db1b2.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.6992480ad271c5ca24979e33931760bf.JPG

On 4/20/2021 at 12:26 AM, Coffeecup said:

The posts are all truncated, squeezed over to the left. One third of the screen is taken up by the useless list of top posters. Not interested in that feature. Right now, on the screen I'm reading as I post, the posts go all the way across the screen, like they were before. How can we override the big block of top posters information on the right? Can't there be a button to X it out?

Windows 10 desktop, Firefox.

Last response regarding this issue was almost a month ago. Is there going to be an update? This is such a useless feature and takes up way too much space. 

OS Win7, PC, Chrome

On 5/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, theatremouse said:

Chromebook, Chrome 89.0.4389.130

When you Clear Notifications, they clear successfully, but the grey message box that says that shows up behind the Primetimer banner. It clears itself too fast for me to catch a screenshot. But I can see the bottom 3mm or so of the grey box pop up and then immediately fade, but none of the text. I'm just assuming based on context it's the pop-up that would normally say "your notifications have been cleared" if it were an inch lower on the screen.

Reported to devs.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:21 AM, Umbelina said:

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on 1.bp.blogspot.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection

I'm getting this message when I try to click on a notice for one of my posts in the Royals thread.

This sounds like possibly some malware on your device. I have reported to the devs to be sure.

On 5/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, shapeshifter said:

When quoting someone quoting someone else, it is necessary to click "expand" to see the person quoted. This seems backwards/counterintuitive to me. Perhaps there is something in the software that could be changed? I don't recall this happening before the last update.

For example, here: https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/64092-tbbt-vs-young-sheldon-nitpicks-anomalies-and-historical-facts-in-an-evolving-universe-presented-by-sheldon-l-cooper/?do=findComment&comment=6669812
I am quoting Katy M, but it is necessary to click "expand" to see what Katy M said here:

Capture1.thumb.JPG.9abce295062f73aebaf3dd17b25db1b2.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.6992480ad271c5ca24979e33931760bf.JPG

This is an automatic function when a post (no matter whether a single post or containing a quote) exceeds a preset number of lines.

14 minutes ago, MdMaxx said:

Last response regarding this issue was almost a month ago. Is there going to be an update? This is such a useless feature and takes up way too much space. 

OS Win7, PC, Chrome

This was addressed as part of this post:

On 4/30/2021 at 1:10 AM, SilverStormm said:

Most, if not all, issues should be resolved now. Please post in here if you're still experiencing a problem. Thanks.

More specifically, the info panel query was addressed here, then further queried here, which was responded to here and further discussed in a number of posts from there. Short version: the info panel is here to stay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2