Type keyword(s) to search

Incognito: Nancy Drew Cast & Crew's Other Roles & Projects

• Start Topic

Katie Findlay has been guest starring on Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. She plays Rose, an old friend who went to summer camp with Max. So far she's appeared in three episodes (beginning with S2.E7: Zoey's Extraordinary Memory) and she's sung two songs ("Need You Tonight" by INXS in S2.E8: Zoey's Extraordinary Birthday and IDGAF by Dua Lipa in S2.E9: Zoey's Extraordinary Mystery), which are both available on itunes!

I still think of her as Maggie, one of the BFFs on The Carrie Diaries.

I first saw Katie Findlay in HTGAWM and there aren't enough words to describe how much I hated her character. Nothing against KF specifically, but I could not stand Rebecca Sutter.

Then KF showed up on Nancy Drew and I didn't even consciously realize it was the same actress, but my hatred sure transferred over to her character here! Took me a while to figure out why I had such an instant dislike for Lisbeth.

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Leah Lewis starred in the Netflix movie The Half of It last year. I remember liking it.

This is Leah singing a cover of Hello by Adele:

My favourite part is that she named her guitar James.

Leah Lewis will be the voice of Cassandra Cain / Batgirl in the preschool-oriented animated series "Batwheels". (source: Deadline)

Here's a synopsis of the show from an October 2020 DCComics.com article:

The upcoming series will air on both Cartoon Network and HBO Max and can be seen globally across all Cartoon Network programs.

True to its title, Batwheels turns its focus to the many vehicles that aid the Bat-Family in their fight against crime. The Batwheels are a team of sentient super-powered crimefighting vehicles that help Batman, Robin and Batgirl—as well as a host of additional DC Super Heroes—keep Gotham City safe. Created only recently by the Batcomputer, our mechanized heroes are essentially kids with little to no life experience—in other words, young heroes who are not unlike the preschool audience Batwheels is designed for.

Edited by Just Here

Ryan-James Hatanaka (Detective Tamura) plays one of the parents in the upcoming Paramount+ hybrid (live-action and animated) series "The Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odder".  Trailer below:

The series will premiere on March 31st.

Leah Lewis is the voice of the female lead ("Ember") in Pixar's Elemental, which is slated for June 2023.

Also:

• Tunji Kasim has been cast in the Bridgerton "limited prequel" Queen Charlotte (Deadline).
  • Alex Saxon apparently has a recurring role in Apple TV's upcoming comedy series, High Desert, which stars Patricia Arquette. (I can't find any confirmation beyond IMDb.)
  • Kennedy McMann recently appeared in two episodes of Hulu's Tell Me Lies.
  • Like 1

Kennedy McMann has been cast as the lead of The Good Lawyer, which is a potential spinoff from ABC's The Good Doctor

In “The Good Lawyer” episode, Dr. Shaun Murphy (Freddie Highmore) seeks legal representation to help him win a case and puts his faith in a promising, young lawyer, Joni DeGroot (McMann) who has obsessive compulsive disorder.

The brilliant, funny and self-aware Joni is relatively new to her prestigious law firm when she takes Shaun’s case. Living with OCD, Joni has never wanted to be treated differently. While her symptoms take a toll on her personal and professional life, her attention to detail allows her to see cases through a different lens.

McMann, who has been open about her lifelong struggles with OCD, emerged as the top choice for the role by early September.

• Like 3