Type keyword(s) to search

Nitpicking

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, blueray said:

When couldn't they afford tickets to Europe? I know there was one episode where Emily has people bumped but that was because she wanted the tickets at the last minute.  This probably cost her a good amount.

I remember them saying something once about only going once every other year and it was too bad, because they wanted to go that year or something. And Lorelai said they could probably go if they didn't go first-class and they looked horrified at the thought.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

Frugal and extravagant as the plot demanded. 

Thus the nitpick of inconsistency of the writing. It was all plot driven. One day they can afford a time share in  a private jet, buy out the inventory of an upscale department store, and then first class airfare to Europe isn't "in the budget".

Add that to Emily telling a maid not to run the dishwasher because it wasn't full. to other episodes where she barely knew how to use any appliance in the kitchen.

I adore this show, but the inconsistencies are glaring. I think most of it is because ASP and DP didn't care. They were telling the story du jour.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chessiegal said:

Thus the nitpick of inconsistency of the writing. It was all plot driven.

I lean more towards punch line driven for many of the errors. So many previously-existing ‘facts’ were thrown over for a joke. 

• Love 2

Richard’s job situation was always weird to me. In season 1, episode 16, he says he is a client contact guy, not one for the numbers/actuarial stuff. Basically, to me that sounds like he’s in account management. If he’s a VP, he probably oversees other account managers and maybe deals with the most important accounts himself.

So, with that sort of job, all the international travel didn’t make much sense even if they try to add international to his title. I know some insurance lawyers and others in the business. They always say that insurance is a highly local field. Every country has their specific licensing requirements and regulations. There are international insurance companies, of course, but someone in the US isn’t going to be dealing with clients in Germany, or Australia or wherever. Someone in Germany who understands how things work there and the language would be doing that.

Also, what is with all the 2-month vacations with Emily while he is employed? Most US employers wouldn’t go for that. I don’t really see him catching up with the office on skype from a café in Rome. He didn’t even have internet at home until Jason helped him set it up after they started working together.

Oh, and on the vacation thing. How many times did they say they’d be away all summer at Martha’s Vineyard or in Europe for 2 months, but then soon after there’d be a Friday night dinner, when the rest of the story hadn’t advanced 2 months? I guess there was one time when there were mentions of getting postcards and not going to dinner – one of the times when Lorelai had fought with Emily, but that seemed to be the exception

Finally, when he goes into business by himself, given his client contact background, was that enough expertise to offer consulting services? Maybe that was partly why he agreed to Jason as a partner or why they brought on that other guy (Bob?), but what would he have been doing when the company was just him?

Similarly, there was a scene where Jason was coming back from Australia with signed documents, which sounds like contracts to me. So, it seems like they were selling insurance in Australia not just consulting. Of course they’d need a license to sell insurance in Australia, which would probably take months to get. And, what company would buy insurance from a tiny two-guy outfit based in the US, when there are plenty of Australian insurance companies and brokers with better local expertise they could deal with?

Yeah, this bugs me!

• Love 5

Oh, and another one. When Paris said she had sex with Jamie. She said she went over there to study. Wouldn’t he have been in Princeton? Seems like a long way to travel to study. Google maps says 165 miles, 3.5 hours.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bruni said:

Oh, and another one. When Paris said she had sex with Jamie. She said she went over there to study. Wouldn’t he have been in Princeton? Seems like a long way to travel to study. Google maps says 165 miles, 3.5 hours.

Not necessarily.  IIRC, this is the episode where they're doing that speech thing for CNN.  Rory said she didn't want to do it because she didn't have to, which I think meant it was very close to the end of the year.  Colleges usually let out quite a bit before high schools.  So, he may have been on summer break already.  But, I admit there are a lot of ifs and maybes in my analysis.

• Love 4

Oy with the inconsistencies already. 

Regarding Richard and Emily's wealth, didn't they buy a wing at Yale in Rory's name?  Don't you have to be like, mega-rich to do that?  They don't strike me as mega-rich.  Rich enough to be annoying, yes, but not multi-millionaires.  Rory's told us that the Gilmores came over on the Mayflower and it was implied that Richard's mother, the Original Lorelai (played by the marvelous Marion Ross) had $$$ (remember when Korn rented her summer home?? LOL).  But where did their big family money come from?  Who was Richard's father and what did he do?  How you gonna not run the dishwasher unless it's full, but then have cash to buy a wing in a university or a share in a plane?  I hate when writers think we're stupid.

Staying on the topic of the Original Lorelai (aka "Trix") - considering how harshly she treated Emily and how mouthy she was (remember when she trammeled Lorelai about how the Dragonfly was doing and said she must be hemorrhaging money?) - who on earth did she think she was to come  back from years in London and start bossing everyone around?  We have no evidence that she had a grandmotherly freak-out when she found out her only granddaughter got knocked up at 16, or had ever met Rory until she was a grown-up...if "Trix" was so family-oriented and so concerned with the good Gilmore name, why was she seemingly not involved with the second and third generation Gilmore Girls?  I think Lorelai said she only met her Gran once or twice, many years prior.

And this freaks me out a little too.  Never once in all the seasons of Gilmore Girls did Richard or Emily ever hug their ONLY daughter.  Like not even a peck on the cheek or pat on the arm.  Granted Lorelai could be a pain in the butt and put them through a lot when she got pregnant and took off  and mostly cut off contact.  But she's back in your lives now, people.  The most contact they ever had was in the last (or maybe second-last) season when Emily and Lorelai are at the real estate office looking at pictures of properties, and Lorelai has her back to Emily and tells her tearfully that she and Luke are over, and Emily places a supportive hand on Lorelai's shoulder.  Also when Emily and Rory got back from their trip to Europe, they come into the kitchen where Lorelai and Sookie are and Lorelai reaches her arms out to hug Emily, and Emily brushes her off saying she has airplane cooties or something.  WTF?? Rory did hug and kiss the grandparents, and that's lovely.  I totally get that some families are just not big huggers, and that's totally cool.....but like, not even on birthdays or big events, you can't brush someone's cheek with your lips or give them a little side-hug?  That's cold, yo.

• Love 4

I’m not sure I’m in the right conversation but I’ve just watched the rerun of Richard’s heart attack. I can understand Emily’s reasons for doing what she thinks is best for Richard after his heart issue 6 years before. I think that Logan was a stand up guy for Rory and Lorelai and Emily. I also know that Luke would have done anything for Lor, Rory and even Emily after Richard’s heart attack. Chris is a child who cannot accept that Lorelai had a life in the 20 years that she was raising HIS child. Go away, Chris.

• Love 5

Bruno and Sarah, 

thanks for the fun nitpicks! I’d never thought about Richard’s career. So many gaps! 

Jason was a supposed asset to Richard because he brought a client list. What he must have spent on travel is stunning. 

As to Richard’s trips, I’m going to create a conspiracy theory that they were mini breaks with Pennylin Lott whenever Emily got overbearing. 😀

• LOL 5
17 hours ago, Katy M said:

Not necessarily.  IIRC, this is the episode where they're doing that speech thing for CNN.  Rory said she didn't want to do it because she didn't have to, which I think meant it was very close to the end of the year.  Colleges usually let out quite a bit before high schools.  So, he may have been on summer break already.  But, I admit there are a lot of ifs and maybes in my analysis.

It's when Paris found out she didn't get accepted to Harvard. From what I could find, it looks like they send out acception/rejection letters at the end of March. Maybe he was on spring break? Now that I think of, I don't think it was ever established where he was from.

junienmomo - I got a good laugh out of your Pennylyn Lott theory!

• Love 2

Not necessarily.  IIRC, this is the episode where they're doing that speech thing for CNN. 

Wasn't it CSPAN?

Go away, Chris.

I've gotten to the point that if there is a Christopher centered episode, I just skip it entirely. There are enough iterations of Law & Order to sustain me through the day.

• Love 3
On 2/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, OhSarah69 said:

Also when Emily and Rory got back from their trip to Europe, they come into the kitchen where Lorelai and Sookie are and Lorelai reaches her arms out to hug Emily, and Emily brushes her off saying she has airplane cooties or something.  WTF?? Rory did hug and kiss the grandparents, and that's lovely.  I totally get that some families are just not big huggers, and that's totally cool.....but like, not even on birthdays or big events, you can't brush someone's cheek with your lips or give them a little side-hug?  That's cold, yo.

That scene always breaks my heart a little.  The closest thing to a hug I saw with them was actually in the revival - at Richard’s wake, Emily and Lorelei have their arms around each other as they leave the room.  Sweet, but sad that it was so rare.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

That scene always breaks my heart a little.  The closest thing to a hug I saw with them was actually in the revival - at Richard’s wake, Emily and Lorelei have their arms around each other as they leave the room.  Sweet, but sad that it was so rare.  

Me too. Lorelai actually went to hug her mother and Emily rebuffed her. But then let's Rory hug her. Damn it Emily. Let your daughter hug you. its sad and its another moment that makes me dislike Emily.

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

Me too. Lorelai actually went to hug her mother and Emily rebuffed her. But then let's Rory hug her. Damn it Emily. Let your daughter hug you. its sad and its another moment that makes me dislike Emily.

There were times I really hated Emily and other times I found her unendurably rude. 😎

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

So did I. And as the series went on she just got worse. 

She didn't want love and affection from her only child, she wanted a robot daughter who would dress the way Emily wanted, have the particular social connections Emily wanted and be a credit to the Gilmore name. It didn't matter how Lorelai felt or wanted or cared about. It was all about Emily.

• Love 5
On 2/13/2020 at 7:12 AM, Bruni said:

It's when Paris found out she didn't get accepted to Harvard. From what I could find, it looks like they send out acception/rejection letters at the end of March. Maybe he was on spring break? Now that I think of, I don't think it was ever established where he was from.

junienmomo - I got a good laugh out of your Pennylyn Lott theory!

He was from Philadelphia, which is an even further drive than Princeton! It’s been bugging me for YEARS that she went a few hundred miles to visit Jamie, and then back again in a single night. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

She didn't want love and affection from her only child, she wanted a robot daughter who would dress the way Emily wanted, have the particular social connections Emily wanted and be a credit to the Gilmore name. It didn't matter how Lorelai felt or wanted or cared about. It was all about Emily.

That's exactly it. All Emily cared about was Emily and what Emily wanted. Social connections and what Emily wanted was always more important then her daughter. It was kind of obvious through out the show. As the series went on it was harder and harder to understand why Lorelai would want anything to do with her. The way she treated Lorelai and tried to break up her and Luke because and constant fawning over Christopher just because he had the right breeding. The fact he treated Lorelai and even worse Rory, her precious granddaughter like crap. Even though she told him she didn't even like him that much and thought he was weak. But then came how Emily treated Lorelai after Rory started dating Logan. I've always had the suspicion that if Rory ended up choosing Emily's world that Emily would drop Lorelai because she would have the "perfect" granddaughter she wanted. And she pretty much did. She made it clear now that Rory was dating Logan, Emily didn't need Lorelai anymore.  

• Love 3

I agree that Emily could be a snotty, sanctimonious, rude bitch. She could not hold a candle to her mother-in-law, Trix. She was unbelievably rude and hateful to everyone especially Emily. I was even more disgusted with Richard for allowing his mother to treat his wife that way. He was quick to jump on Lor and Rory if they so much as looked sideways at Emily but his mother was permitted to demean her without end. I lost a lot of respect for Richard over that and didn’t blame Emily one damn bit for hating that old bitch. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I agree that Emily could be a snotty, sanctimonious, rude bitch. She could not hold a candle to her mother-in-law, Trix. She was unbelievably rude and hateful to everyone especially Emily. I was even more disgusted with Richard for allowing his mother to treat his wife that way. He was quick to jump on Lor and Rory if they so much as looked sideways at Emily but his mother was permitted to demean her without end. I lost a lot of respect for Richard over that and didn’t blame Emily one damn bit for hating that old bitch. 

I'm probably a terrible person but I really didn't mind how Trix treated Emily. It was nice to see Emily get treated like crap after see how Emily treated other people especially her own daughter. Its really the only time we ever see Emily get some of her own medicine. Not that she bothered to notice nor would she care that she did the same thing to other people. I do agree about Richard. I absolutely hated the way he never spoke up or said anything. That was crap. He knew darn well his mother was treating his wife like crap but he didn't care. He acted like he either didn't notice, care, or just laughed. Until of course Trix turned on him at that luncheon in the Incredibly Shrinking Lorelais then Richard got mad. Oh, sure when its his turn he'll get mad and yell at his mother. But not any of the millions of times she did the same thing to his wife. And Trix's remarks to him about that investment was minor compare to Emily usually got. I also hated when he got worried for a moment in an earlier episode that Emily and Trix might get along. 

One thing that does amaze me is Trix seems to really think Emily would pay a ransom to get her back. Really, Trix? After the horrible way she's treated Emily for decades she really think Emily would pay to get her back? She might want to have the kidnappers call Richard instead.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

One thing that does amaze me is Trix seems to really think Emily would pay a ransom to get her back. Really, Trix? After the horrible way she's treated Emily for decades she really think Emily would pay to get her back? She might want to have the kidnappers call Richard instead.  

Yeah, I remember laughing at that one.  No, Emily's supposed inability to get dinner on the table on time would NOT be the problem there. She would just forget that phoen call ever came in. Phone call? What phone call?  The police say that the kidnappers called her before they killed Trix?  And that they claimed to have spoken to me about a ransom?  Preposterous! One of the maids must have answered pretending to be me.  I'll check on dinner. 

OK, this needed to be an episode.

• LOL 4

I agree that Emily could be a snotty, sanctimonious, rude bitch. She could not hold a candle to her mother-in-law, Trix. She was unbelievably rude and hateful to everyone especially Emily.

And yet, Emily with her usual complete lack of self awareness. didn't pick up on the fact that she treated everyone the exact same way. 

• Love 2

We're not the only ones nitpicking-apparently the editors had to as well, but for different reasons...Now I have to go back and watch for stray asscracks. 

We never reshot anything on Gilmore, because we had no money, but what I did do, because that was when the jeans all had such low waists, I painted out a lot of ass cracks. There was a lot of ass crack painting going on in special effects, because it doesn’t matter how much you pull those pants up, in one motion it’s like aaaaand there’s Lauren’s ass crack. Oh, there’s Alexis’! Oh, there’s both of their ass cracks in the same scene. Oh, wait, It’s Chilton, all of them have ass cracks! Welcome to Yale: ass crack, ass crack, ass crack! So, I did paint out a lot of ass cracks.

From an interview with ASP https://fashionweekdaily.com/amy-sherman-palladino-gilmore-girls-marvelous-mrs-maisel-wardrobe/

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

We're not the only ones nitpicking-apparently the editors had to as well, but for different reasons...Now I have to go back and watch for stray asscracks. 

From an interview with ASP https://fashionweekdaily.com/amy-sherman-palladino-gilmore-girls-marvelous-mrs-maisel-wardrobe/

The more I read this, the more I not only laugh, but also AS-P really didn't know how to work a budget. I mean she drop everything if an actor was free even if it has NO POINT to the current stories or anything. Or how they never signed actors who were popular to a contract and then get upset or left glaring holes that the actors weren't there. Kind of like how we got Zach and Lane together because Adam went on to do The OC and originally he enjoyed being on Gilmore Girls, but AS-P wouldn't give his agent a solid answer if he would stay on the show. So, he went and auditioned for OC and then of course worked regularly for five years. 

Makes you wonder how AS-P ever became a show runner when she was blowing money the way her husband and her did and drove shows into the ground when: "I want it this way, and you better like it or stop watching!" Oh I get it, she was the "real" Mrs. Kim. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Taryn74 said:

Okay some of those situations I can see, but Chilton scenes? Huh? How is there anything about these uniforms that's going to lead to an ass crack?

I think ASP's hats are too tight, they are leading her to spout gibberish.  Who ever wore jeans at Chilton?  I can't remember many scenes with anybody doing a lot of bending in jeans in any episode.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Ok, this is too hilarious! I had to go look for some potential asscrack scenes.

Summary: found nothing. Not even potential. They were wearing jackets or had shirts firmly tucked in. 🤣

Dean and Jess fight over Rory at the party. Dave gets knocked over and I’m guessing we see T-shirt or underwear. Nothing from anyone else I see.

Luke and Dean fight outside the diner. See a flaw of Luke’s Belly and Lorelai’s hip.

19 minutes of season 1 Lorelai. Nix, nada. They did miss the hiding behind the counter scene.

• LOL 4

The more I think about it the more ludicrous it seems, LOL. There's a couple of Lorelai's outfits that **might** have lent to some ass cleavage showing, but I really can't even think of anything specific. But the idea of Chilton scenes just makes me laugh. They would have had to wear burkas to be more covered.

• Love 3

I thought I've read Lauren Graham say they did multiple takes of many scenes until they got exactly what Amy wanted. You can see it at Friday night dinners when the level of liquid in glasses goes up and down. Amy's full of bull hockey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, chessiegal said:

I thought I've read Lauren Graham say they did multiple takes of many scenes until they got exactly what Amy wanted. You can see it at Friday night dinners when the level of liquid in glasses goes up and down. Amy's full of bull hockey.

Good point. There is one FND where the pendent on Lorelai’s necklace was off center and then back in place. It alternated almost every time the camera was back on Lorelai. It drove me crazy!

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

I am always annoyed in Run Away Little Boy that Paris insisted their section of Romeo and Juliet be done in the traditional Elizabethan way. That wasn’t the assignment.

They should have done it as aliens.  Or Disney Cartoon, in that they dress up as different animals to represent the characters. Or as a musical.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

I am always annoyed in Run Away Little Boy that Paris insisted their section of Romeo and Juliet be done in the traditional Elizabethan way. That wasn’t the assignment.

Yeah, it was dumb, and no way would Paris have made it look like the group she was heading was too stupid to understand the assignment or too lazy to do it properly. Even if she had presented an argument why she felt the traditional rendering was the best way to perform it, that would have shown she actually put some effort into it.

• Love 3
(edited)

So am I for the same reason. That wasn't the assignment. If their going to have Paris blow it off and do it the way she wanted then we should have seen consequences for it as all the other teams did what they were suppose to do. The teacher should have come up afterwards and gave them an F. Or have them do the assignment correctly. It sounded fun. I wish we got to see the Sonny and Cher one from the season before.  Cavemen? Businessmen? I do love Lane's expression as she watched Henry perform. 

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 4

Okay, here’s another one – Sookie’s house. I remember that Jackson moved in with her when they were dating. Then, in season 2, episode 17, with Emily trying to make all those extravagant wedding plans, Lorelai said that Sookie and Jackson are saving to buy a house and don’t have a lot of money for a huge wedding. But in the end, there is never any mention of a house being bought.

They live in what was Sookie’s house and there is never any mention of it being rented. So, if she actually owned the house before she got married, how could she have afforded the payments on a house that is large enough for a family of five? And, why would a single person have such a big house? I was looking up head cooks’ salaries, and recent data gives salaries of only around $40,000-$50,000 these days.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Bruni said:

They live in what was Sookie’s house and there is never any mention of it being rented. So, if she actually owned the house before she got married, how could she have afforded the payments on a house that is large enough for a family of five? And, why would a single person have such a big house? I was looking up head cooks’ salaries, and recent data gives salaries of only around $40,000-$50,000 these days.

If she inherited it (or maybe got it for the cheap in a foreclosure auction), she would only have upkeep and taxes. However, in New England, just heating a house that large is extremely expensive.  Even if she shut off the extra rooms.

10 hours ago, Bruni said:

Looking at the Andy Griffith show, how did Helen Crump and Thelma Lou, single women dating Andy and Barney, afford the large single family homes they were shown living in. Helen was an elementary school teacher. Barney, deputy sheriff, rented a room in a boarding house.. Poetic license. The writers don't want us to think about reality.

As far as the Lorelai line about they're saving for a house - a throw away line typical of the inconsistencies on the show. Heck, they couldn't keep things consistent in the same episode. Example, Alex invites Lorelai to go fishing on a Saturday. Then they go fishing on a Sunday. Saturday, Sunday - hey viewers, it's a day that starts with "S".

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Looking at the Andy Griffith show, how did Helen Crump and Thelma Lou, single women dating Andy and Barney, afford the large single family homes they were shown living in. Helen was an elementary school teacher. Barney, deputy sheriff, rented a room in a boarding house.

OMG! Are you me? I was thinking this exact thing last night! What did Thelma Lou even do?

• Love 2

I don't remember Thelma Lou's job mentioned, but Wiki says this about the character:

She is apparently self-sufficient; her occupation is never revealed despite references to a never-seen "office", yet she lives in a roomy and well-decorated house of her own

So probably best not to think about it too hard. Same for Sookie's house.

• Love 2
On 3/10/2020 at 1:24 AM, chessiegal said:

Looking at the Andy Griffith show, how did Helen Crump and Thelma Lou, single women dating Andy and Barney, afford the large single family homes they were shown living in. Helen was an elementary school teacher. Barney, deputy sheriff, rented a room in a boarding house.. Poetic license. The writers don't want us to think about reality.

As far as the Lorelai line about they're saving for a house - a throw away line typical of the inconsistencies on the show. Heck, they couldn't keep things consistent in the same episode. Example, Alex invites Lorelai to go fishing on a Saturday. Then they go fishing on a Sunday. Saturday, Sunday - hey viewers, it's a day that starts with "S".

For Helen and Thelma, I figure they were inherited or rented by absent owners. There wasn’t a housing shortage in Mayberry, and with all the yokels moving on to the big cities (LOL), it might have been easy to rent a nice place for little money.

Re: Stars Hollow: every time I find a tolerable rationalization for some blatant discontinuity, I turn around and realize how deep in the rabbit hole I’ve gone. 

From Alice:

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where—” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
“—so long as I get somewhere,” Alice added as an explanation.
“Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough.” —Chapter 6, Pig and Pepper

• Love 2
On 2/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, Taryn74 said:

The more I think about it the more ludicrous it seems, LOL. There's a couple of Lorelai's outfits that **might** have lent to some ass cleavage showing, but I really can't even think of anything specific. But the idea of Chilton scenes just makes me laugh. They would have had to wear burkas to be more covered.

I'm binging a watch through again and so far this is the only possible crack sighting...IMG_20200402_073120630_50.jpg

I thought that Lor wore a lot of ill fitting clothing, especially her slacks. They were always too tight with the pockets bulging open. I also didn’t think the low cut dresses and tops were unflattering to her. The ultimate ugly, ill fitting dress was that tacky blue thing she wore to her parents vow renewal party. It didn’t fit her body anywhere but really through the butt/hip area. That fabric was so tacky and cheap looking.  I really can’t believe the show allowed her to wear that during filming of this important show. 

On a happier note, Lor and Rory wore so many really cute coats and jackets. How could they afford all of those?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The ultimate ugly, ill fitting dress was that tacky blue thing she wore to her parents vow renewal party.

Ha! Never in a gazillion years do I believe Emily chose that to be her "bridesmaid" dress. It was horrific.

Rory, however, looked amazing IMO.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chessiegal said:

Well, Lauren Graham didn't dress herself - wardrobe did.

Well, of course the wardrobe department dressed her. Did she object? I sure as hell would have refused to wear something that unflattering.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Well, of course the wardrobe department dressed her. Did she object? I sure as hell would have refused to wear something that unflattering.

I agree. The thing is, in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, the costumes are absolutely stunningly beautiful. So ASP knows a good look. I loved the dress Lorelai wore to Rory's HS graduation. Makes me wonder if the ill-fitting choices are on purpose.

ETA: The brown dress Rory wore to Honor's wedding was horrible!

Edited by chessiegal
  • Love 4