Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17/E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Parts 1 and 2

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Concerned said:

But she used to be a selfish witch who weighed over 600 pounds and now she’s a selfish witch who weighs less than 300 pounds.

But, CONCERNED, what about her makeover?  Now she's a selfish witch who weighs less than 300 pounds and is BEAUTIFUL (tee hee)!

8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

A fat junkie pill whore. I can’t believe Dr. Now didn’t dismiss her early on. I guess the bottom of the barrel is being scraped due to Covid?

I wondered the same.  I thought perhaps contracts were signed before they realized what they were getting into.  And then there are those cruel producers who punish us with what they considere "good TV."  This was NOT good TV...but I watched it.

13 hours ago, suev3333 said:

She begs and bitches to get surgery, then bitches that it's too hard afterward.  Geesh.  I'm surprised she even got surgery talking to Dr Now like she did!

Yeah...my only conclusion is that there was a contract.  Dr. Now probably hired a new lawyer and has tighter contracts.

On 4/17/2021 at 6:08 PM, Starlight925 said:

Re:  Angie?  O.M.G.  One of the saddest people we've ever seen here.  Such a horrid childhood, that will require much more in-person therapy than this show could air.

Everyone who has ever lived with Angie will require therapy and a new identity provided by the FBI.  The Angie Protection Program.   Dr. Now might benefit from that protection too.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I'm curious if I was hallucinating or if anyone else saw something on the floor when she was trying to call movers at Dave's apartment. It looked like a pile of dog shit. Or Angie shit idk.

I try to not look in the background after the cockroaches happened. I'm always afraid they will lift a fold and a tiny dog will be in there.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I'm curious if I was hallucinating or if anyone else saw something on the floor when she was trying to call movers at Dave's apartment. It looked like a pile of dog shit. Or Angie shit idk.

I noticed that. It did look like poop. Was there a dog involved? I don't recall seeing one. Angie is such a vile and disgusting person, I have no problem believing she was the one who left that on the floor.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I went to my parents for dinner and guess what my mom was watching in the kitchen!!! (It was an older episode, Robin, I think it was.)

Did watching that inspire your mother to serve huge quantities of fast food on TV trays as you all sat on the couch?

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did watching that inspire your mother to serve huge quantities of fast food on TV trays as you all sat on the couch?

No, she made meatloaf (in the kitchen; no cheez-its) with mashed potatoes and corn.

I did eat on the couch while we watched Jeopardy, though.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 4/14/2021 at 8:59 PM, Cherrio said:

I am wondering that too.  I am guessing he is borderline (height) because he is very much in proportion head and body wise.

Or maybe Justin is 7 feet tall?

He reminds me of my late Mom, she was only 4'10", but was in proper proportions. Lost her so suddenly last Mother's Day. Miss her terribly.

When I see this little doctor, he reminds me of my little Mom.

• Love 2
On 4/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, steff13 said:

I have a mad crush on Dr. Paradise.  Knowing that he graduated with honors from Stanford makes him even dreamier.  He's probably about a foot shorter than I am, but I think we could make it work.  😍

My Mom was 4'10", my Dad was 5"11", they were together for over 60 years when she suddenly died last Mother's Day. They had 6 of us and we are all normal height. My poor Mom was bullied for being so short, her entire life. Even older adults would have to point out how short she was. But she was a fabulous clothing designer and seamstress, made the best perogies and tiny cabbage rolls. Even in her 70's, she dressed like a fashion model. She only had an 8th grade education, but would buy these expensive, complex computerized machines for her business and learned how to use them by herself and very quickly. She would help every stranger, every person who was having a hard time in life. Mom may have been really short, but she had the biggest and kindest heart ever.

Sorry to talk about her so much, but talking about Dr. Paradis just reminds me if her so much:)

• Love 23
On 4/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, steff13 said:

I have a mad crush on Dr. Paradise.  Knowing that he graduated with honors from Stanford makes him even dreamier.  He's probably about a foot shorter than I am, but I think we could make it work.  😍

I don't know why I never googled him before this, but on top of going to Stanford, he did his clinical psych PhD at the University of Washington, which is a world-class, top-5 place to get that degree.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
On 4/23/2021 at 11:12 AM, ams1001 said:

No, she made meatloaf (in the kitchen; no cheez-its) with mashed potatoes and corn.

I did eat on the couch while we watched Jeopardy, though.

Did you use the white folding table?

• LOL 9

On 4/22/2021 at 2:08 AM, suev3333 said:

And what's with these random weird guys.  Are they supplying her with pills maybe? These  guys who she keeps finding to live with?    Lord...

I just couldn't make sense of it.  As someone said upthread, it must be the BJs.  But even the best BJs wouldn't make you be willing to do the stuff these guys did, would it?

On 4/22/2021 at 1:04 PM, AZChristian said:

It didn't make much sense.  Her "boyfriend" wouldn't let her live with him, but he hung out with her all day at the park.

This was one of the oddest things that I have ever seen on the teevee.  And during this time, she was saying how they were in love.  No way on earth would you let someone you love, especially a wheelchair-bound woman, spend the night by herself in a park...especially when you had enough room for her to stay with you, where she had already been staying?!?  And then to come just sit around with her in park...WTAF?

By the way, I got angry when I saw how well she was able to move around without the wheelchair, yet she just kept using it, or rather, kept having other people use it in service of her.

On 4/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, mmecorday said:

I don't believe that Angie was living in that park. That was just a setup for extra drama because the film crew needed the footage to fill two hours.

Yeah, no.  Angie would not be so calm about having to live in a park. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

This was one of the oddest things that I have ever seen on the teevee.  And during this time, she was saying how they were in love.  No way on earth would you let someone you love, especially a wheelchair-bound woman, spend the night by herself in a park...especially when you had enough room for her to stay with you, where she had already been staying?!?  And then to come just sit around with her in park...WTAF?

I sort of retrofit a story where he's a recovering addict and he just couldn't deal with her in his home anymore. 

How awful do you have to be that you tell your entire family you are penniless and can't even find a spot in a homeless shelter, yet none of them will help?  I have to give them props --the balloon was a great touch.  I think everyone was letting her get to her rock bottom so she'd face her addictions.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, cynicat said:

How awful do you have to be that you tell your entire family you are penniless and can't even find a spot in a homeless shelter, yet none of them will help?  

They could have done a 6-part mini-series on how badly she must have treated her family to end up the way she has.

Or (on the other hand) maybe it's a case of how awful they all are to treat their sweet, caring sister so badly.

(My money is on the former scenario.)

• Love 7
On 4/22/2021 at 2:25 AM, jacksgirl said:

What a mess. Decided with that filthy mouth,  she must give really good blowjobs and that's how she attracts men who want to live with her

I said pretty much the same thing at the beginning when she was sucking on that straw like it was her job!

• LOL 4

I'm not sure if I'm posting to the correct thread or not.
I just got finished watching the last, I dunno, 30, 40 or 50 or so minutes of some 600 LB life episode about a woman with bright pink hair named Angie.

She's a toxic person and highly unlikable. I don't dispute any of that.

However. 

The part of the show where she was telling Dr. Now that she was facing homelessness (and we later see her living in a park), and his response was to keep haranguing her anyhow, and he kept insisting she follow a weight loss program in spite of being homeless, rubbed me the wrong way.

I realize that a lot of addicts (whether food or drug addicts) will find or invent any excuse to keep engaging in their addiction, true enough...

But, if I were facing homelessness, and if I were obese, I know that following a diet plan would not be at the top of my list in the moment, either! 

I also find moving stressful. (I had to move around a lot as a kid because of my father's career.)

I've seen episodes with other people where they tell Dr. Now they fell off their diet because moving 1,000 or more miles to come to Houston
(and all that entails, like having to find a house or apartment) 
for his program stressed them out, and it was more convenient to eat at burger places along the way or upon arrival to a new town. 

IMHO, moving to a new city and/or possibly going homeless are pretty legit reasons to fall off the wagon or not stick to a diet plan 100%. 

(Edit. At least for a time - a few weeks or months? But then, after you're settled in to your new home / city, it's time to re-start the healthy eating.

I'm not saying it's acceptable for the Angies of the world to use moving to a new locale as an excuse to keep on over-eating indefinitely... I'm just saying I wish Dr. Now would give people in some situations a grace period.)

Other than huge life changes like those, I do agree with Dr. Now that often times, other show participants do use normal life stresses as excuses or justifications as to why they keep eating too much, which is not helpful.

At some point, they will need to learn to cope with life stress in a healthy way - rather than by gorging on a lot of food. I do realize that.

But as someone who's never been obese and who's found moving out of state stressful (and I would be a total basket case if I were facing homelessness), I think Dr. Now should consider tempering down his normal "clobber" approach with people in those specific cases. 

I realize that Angie is a pretty awful person.  She treats people rudely, that's for sure.  

I hope nobody here flames me for quasi-defending this awful Angie person for this one thing.

Please be gentle with any blowback if you disagree with my points, 😅

Edited by DrNowsWeightScale
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, DrNowsWeightScale said:

I'm not sure if I'm posting to the correct thread or not.
I just got finished watching the last, I dunno, 30, 40 or 50 or so minutes of some 600 LB life episode about a woman with bright pink hair named Angie.

She's a toxic person and highly unlikable. I don't dispute any of that.

However. 

The part of the show where she was telling Dr. Now that she was facing homelessness (and we later see her living in a park), and his response was to keep haranguing her anyhow, and he kept insisting she follow a weight loss program in spite of being homeless, rubbed me the wrong way.

I realize that a lot of addicts (whether food or drug addicts) will find or invent any excuse to keep engaging in their addiction, true enough...

But, if I were facing homelessness, and if I were obese, I know that following a diet plan would not be at the top of my list in the moment, either! 

I also find moving stressful. (I had to move around a lot as a kid because of my father's career.)

I've seen episodes with other people where they tell Dr. Now they fell off their diet because moving 1,000 or more miles to come to Houston
(and all that entails, like having to find a house or apartment) 
for his program stressed them out, and it was more convenient to eat at burger places along the way or upon arrival to a new town. 

IMHO, moving to a new city and/or possibly going homeless are pretty legit reasons to fall off the wagon or not stick to a diet plan 100%. 

(Edit. At least for a time - a few weeks or months? But then, after you're settled in to your new home / city, it's time to re-start the healthy eating.

I'm not saying it's acceptable for the Angies of the world to use moving to a new locale as an excuse to keep on over-eating indefinitely... I'm just saying I wish Dr. Now would give people in some situations a grace period.)

Other than huge life changes like those, I do agree with Dr. Now that often times, other show participants do use normal life stresses as excuses or justifications as to why they keep eating too much, which is not helpful.

At some point, they will need to learn to cope with life stress in a healthy way - rather than by gorging on a lot of food. I do realize that.

But as someone who's never been obese and who's found moving out of state stressful (and I would be a total basket case if I were facing homelessness), I think Dr. Now should consider tempering down his normal "clobber" approach with people in those specific cases. 

I realize that Angie is a pretty awful person.  She treats people rudely, that's for sure.  

I hope nobody here flames me for quasi-defending this awful Angie person for this one thing.

Please be gentle with any blowback if you disagree with my points, 😅

I essentially thought the same thing in that scenario. He was being a real hard ass with her when she was telling him she was homeless. My take on it is that they might have cut out some footage where Angie might have asked for something to “help with the pain“ while she was living in the park with her weird boyfriend. Or roommate. Or drug dealer. What I took from that interaction was that Dr Now was pretty much done with our Princess. 

I can’t recall who it was, but I know that there have been other patients that have faced homelessness and Dr. Now has been more than willing to figure something out for them. She was just so decidedly unlikable and combative that she snuffs out any feeling of kindness or empathy in other people when she starts rolling her eyes and talking back. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

I essentially thought the same thing in that scenario. He was being a real hard ass with her when she was telling him she was homeless. My take on it is that they might have cut out some footage where Angie might have asked for something to “help with the pain“ while she was living in the park with her weird boyfriend. Or roommate. Or drug dealer. What I took from that interaction was that Dr Now was pretty much done with our Princess. 

I can’t recall who it was, but I know that there have been other patients that have faced homelessness and Dr. Now has been more than willing to figure something out for them. She was just so decidedly unlikable and combative that she snuffs out any feeling of kindness or empathy in other people when she starts rolling her eyes and talking back. 

I also wondered, as I watched the show, if maybe Dr. Now thought she was LYING about going homeless? 

Because later, when he was talking to her again, as she lay in a hospital bed, his tone had softened when he mentioned her being homeless and living in a park.

He seemed like maybe he thought she was lying at first to get sympathy, but then he later realized she was not making it up.

I do generally support Dr. Now chewing the heads off a lot of these patients, because a lot of them are living in deep denial or don't want to do the real work to get better- but every so often, at least IMHO, he goes a bit too far, or picks them apart at the wrong time.

EDIT. I too was unclear on who that guy was who was with her in the park, but I did miss the first one third of the show.

I don't know if that guy was a family member, boyfriend, or what.

Edited by DrNowsWeightScale
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, DrNowsWeightScale said:

I also wondered, as I watched the show, if maybe Dr. Now thought she was LYING about going homeless? 

Because later, when he was talking to her again, as she lay in a hospital bed, his tone had softened when he mentioned her being homeless and living in a park.

He seemed like maybe he thought she was lying at first to get sympathy, but then he later realized she was not making it up.

I do generally support Dr. Now chewing the heads off a lot of these patients, because a lot of them are living in deep denial or don't want to do the real work to get better- but every so often, at least IMHO, he goes a bit too far, or picks them apart at the wrong time.

EDIT. I too was unclear on who that guy was who was with her in the park, but I did miss the first one third of the show.

I don't know if that guy was a family member, boyfriend, or what.

Oooof, ok. The guy let her move in with him after her drug addled husband left her. Then he became her boyfriend. Then he kicked her out of his place. Then she started living in a park and he’d spend all day with her and leave her to sleep in the bushes. I don’t know. It showed him buying her meals from restaurants and fast food places but....he wouldn’t let her stay in his house? There’s something amiss for sure. Either the guy is in recovery and can’t be around an addict like her, or she started getting stingy with her pills.  After they broke up (his fault, total asshole according to princess never-wrong 🙄🙄🙄) and THEN, another kind neighbor took a liking to her and let her move in and then THAT was her squeeze before she hightailed it back to Ohio or whatever. Very odd. She must have access to primo prescription drugs because those boys lined up quick! 😂😂😂

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Oooof, ok. The guy let her move in with him after her drug addled husband left her. Then he became her boyfriend. Then he kicked her out of his place. Then she stared living in a park and he’d spend all day with her and leave her to sleep in the bushes. I don’t know. It showed him buying her meals from restaurants and fast food places but....he wouldn’t let her stay in his house? There’s something amiss for sure. Either the guy is in recovery and can’t be around an addict like her, or she started getting stingy with her pills.  After they broke up (his fault, total assailed according to princess never-wrong) and THEN, another kind neighbor took a liking to her and let her move in and then THAT was her squeeze before she hightailed it back to Ohio or whatever. Very odd. She must have access to primo prescription drugs because those boys lined up quick! 😂😂😂

Thank you for the info.

Yikes. I've made bad choices in life, but that is a lot, and some severe ones, too!
She may want to re-examine how she goes about making her life choices.

• Love 3

I thought it was funny when she said to Dr. Now, “So… it’s the same old, same old with you. Whatever. You can at least do me a solid and raise the milligram on my medicine until we get the pain gone.”

It sounded like she was confusing him with her drug dealer.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I can see how some might feel that Dr. Now was being hard on Angie about her homelessness claim.

I think he was done with her.  Even a caring doctor can just run out of patience after dealing with liars and people who are looking for excuses to fail.  Any excuse will do - true or not.

Last night's episode (Jeanne) even had her complaining that she couldn't come to Houston because she had no one to take care of her (11?) dogs.  Dr. Now - after telling her he would arrange medical transport for her because she was too fat to drive - told her that her dogs were her problem.  It sounded like she wanted him to arrange for the dogs to be brought with her, or for someone to pay to have them put in a boarding kennel for the months that she would have to be gone.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I think he was done with her.  Even a caring doctor can just run out of patience after dealing with liars and people who are looking for excuses to fail.  Any excuse will do - true or not.

He should have been DONE with her much earlier.  Not only was she abusing drugs illegally, accusing others of stealing her "meds," making every excuse to Dr. Now...and LYING, she was extremely rude and accusatory to him.  He should have brought in a SWAT team and had her taken to the nearest freeway exit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't think he believed she was actually homeless.  Watching the episode it looked more like she rolled from the hotel to the park. She may well have run out of funds to support staying in the hotel, but there was no evidence that she had been overnighting in the park yet.  In fact when she was admitted to the hospital, it was stated in a way that she had been in the park for about 5 hours, overheated and became dehydrated.  Production had been with her in the hotel and then the park.  They may well have shared her housing status with him.  

Frankly, if she was really homeless and living in the park, I think any other homeless folks living there would have rolled her into traffic. I cannot imagine she suddenly became charming, affable and endearing. 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, JunkFoodTV said:

Did anyone watch the supersize episode? Dish decided I didn't need to see it. 😒 I was curious about the bonus scenes. Like was she actually nice?!? 😁

They're BONUS scenes, not MIRACLE scenes.  LOL.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

Am I the only person who laughed out loud when she complained that, after whining to her family in Ohio that she was in the hospital and neeeeeded their support, all they did was send a balloon?

The only reason she agreed to see Dr Paradise was because she thought he was a medical doctor who could prescribe her opioids. When she realised he couldn't, she regressed to the attention-seeking behaviour that works with her family. He called her bluff and acted as if he really believed she was going to hurt herself. Good on Dr Paradise! (I'm 4'11 and I'm guessing he's around the same height as me.)

I was really surprised she (a) managed to qualify for WLS and (b) actually lost weight. She did seem less whiny and angry in the last few scenes when she was back in Ohio. I also noticed that the daughter - like so many family members of poundticipants - looked as if she could benefit from a gastric sleeve too.

Edited by essexjan
grammar
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, essexjan said:

Am I the only person who laughed out loud when she complained that, after whining to her family in Ohio that she was in the hospital and neeeeeded their support, all they did was send a balloon?

The only reason she agreed to see Dr Paradise was because she thought he was a medical doctor who could prescribe her opioids. When she realised he couldn't, she regressed to the attention-seeking behaviour that works with her family. He called her bluff and acted as if he really believed she was going to hurt herself. Good on Dr Paradise! (I'm 4'11 and I'm guessing he's around the same height as me.)

I was really surprised she (a) managed to qualify for WLS and (b) actually lost weight. She did seem less whiny and angry in the last few scenes when she was back in Ohio. I also noticed that the daughter - like so many family members of poundticipants - looked as if she could benefit from a gastric sleeve too.

No, I laughed out loud too when they showed the tiny balloon sent from her family! I thought it was the perfect gift for her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Angie reminded me of someone right away, but I couldn’t place who it was until the end when she had her hair dyed dark brown. Suddenly I realized that she could be the twin sister of someone I worked with for quite a few years. They even sound alike!  And that colleague was from, wait for it, Ohio (I live on the west coast). 

She also strongly reminded me in her behavior of my son during his teenage years. I think she said she started abusing drugs in her teens, and I think she stayed at that age emotionally. 

So for both those reasons, I view her in a slightly more charitable light than she may deserve. Her worst behavior seemed to be when she was using or being threatened with detox, so I can see that that could be the drugs talking. Dr. Now was more patient with her than she deserved, but there was a LOT going on with her. I hope she can continue on the path we saw at the end. The bit where she was walking away from the salon, she looked and sounded so much like my colleague it took my breath away. She too was gruff and could be off-putting, but she really did have a good heart under all that. I hope Angie turns out like that. I do worry about recovering addicts returning to the places and people where they became addicted.  

I have to say, I’d take Angie any day over any of the Assanti family!

• Love 2
On 5/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, Calamity Jane said:

I have to say, I’d take Angie any day over any of the Assanti family!

I think someone should arrange for Angie and Steven Assanti to get together. They're really perfect for each other. And it would save a lot o other people a lot of misery and grief.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Another week of horrible rude AngieJ ?  I can’t take it 

regular size Angie is bad enough but yet another week of SUPERSIZE ANGIEJ part 47.  🤦‍♀️ UGH

Edited by DNR
Xtra words
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/1/2021 at 2:45 AM, mittsigirl said:

No, I laughed out loud too when they showed the tiny balloon sent from her family 

I’m laughing hysterically at the bonus scene outside the hospital after she tells Dr Now off and checks herself out of the hospital. She’s sitting there with Dave pushing her giant wheelchair, (edited to add, it's more like a wheelLOVESEAT) holding her tiny balloon when the sky opens up and she’s soaked by torrential rain while waiting for her cab. That’s karma for you! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 11
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m laughing hysterically at the bonus scene outside the hospital after she tells Dr Now off and checks herself out of the hospital. She’s sitting there with Dave pushing her giant wheelchair, holding her tiny balloon and the sky opens up and she’s soaked by torrential rain while waiting for her cab. That’s karma for you! 

Haha yes!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when the skies opened up and she was ordering Dave around from her wheelchair 😂😂

Angie is like an obstinate teenager  it’s unreal 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 4/30/2021 at 1:39 PM, JunkFoodTV said:

Did anyone watch the supersize episode? Dish decided I didn't need to see it. 😒 I was curious about the bonus scenes. Like was she actually nice?!? 😁

I had the episode on in the background with no sound ..... during the two scenes that I noticed were labeled bonus, all I saw was Angie in a wheelchair randomly moving her feet trying to propel herself into oblivion.  

Frankly, she would have been the perfect AE and TLC crossover for an Intervention episode.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m laughing hysterically at the bonus scene outside the hospital after she tells Dr Now off and checks herself out of the hospital. She’s sitting there with Dave pushing her giant wheelchair, holding her tiny balloon and the sky opens up and she’s soaked by torrential rain while waiting for her cab. That’s karma for you! 

Dammit! That's the sad balloon scene I was longing for!  I was robbed!!!!!! 

• LOL 6
On 4/15/2021 at 1:42 PM, steff13 said:

I have a mad crush on Dr. Paradise.  Knowing that he graduated with honors from Stanford makes him even dreamier.  He's probably about a foot shorter than I am, but I think we could make it work.

I am also a Stanford alum and therefore have access to his email! Sending a fan letter. He described himself in an interview as being "fun sized..." LMAO. I have a crush too! My mom was 4'6, 85 lbs. Dr. Paradise sure keeps himself in buff shape!

• Love 5
(edited)

They showed the rerun of Angie's initial episode this morning, and after watching that train wreck, I remembered the two part WATN, so I reread this thread.    I wondered where she is now.   Apparently, moved back to Ohio, but now lives in Iowa, and she's engaged again (not Justin the ex-husband that we saw on the show, or the other exes she talked about, or Steven Assanti who at least used to live in Iowa, I think).   I was surprised that she's still alive.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

D-Life has an Angie Marathon yesterday afternoon, and evening.   The original, and both WATNs.    I can't believe Dr. No didn't give up on her.  However, her delusional statements were very entertaining.    I remember when husband Justin left her, and then someone 'burglarized' her apartment, stealing her medications.   Then, her saying to adorable Dr. Paradise that she was sick, and didn't want to live, so the EMTs and hospital said there was nothing wrong with her, or her heart, and she was 5150 to the psych ward for a few days.   

I'm amazed she received bypass surgery.    However, the ridiculous scenes of her 'living' in the park because no shelter would take her made me laugh.   I bet the producers sent the balloon, or some poor production assistant was sent to buy one so Angie could claim her family sent it.    I'm just sorry for her daughter that Angie went back to Ohio, to ruin her daughter's and grandchildren's lives again.   Apparently Angie moved to Iowa, freeing her daughter from Angie's demanding, entitled presence.  

She must not be in Dr. Now's program any longer, she hosts sessions online talking about the diet and programs, and sells greeting videos online for money. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1