Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TexasGal

S02.E07: The Scorning After

Recommended Posts

Quote

After a late-night skinny-dipping escapade, Sydney goes all-in on Gary. The fallout is out of control, as emotions run high on a hangover-filled morning, and Alli is pushed to her breaking point. A rowdy group of returning guests spells trouble for the crew. Dani and Jean-Luc get more intimate during the wee hours of the night shift, and Sydney notices Jean-Luc’s work is suffering as a result. Natasha goes head-to-head with her number one nemesis: eggs. But when Daisy offers Natasha some constructive criticism, the chef goes over the edge.

Airdate: 04.12.2021

Share this post


Link to post

My god, Sydney has no pride.  She is out of high school and shouldn’t be going after the bad boy.  Gary is a Tool.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

Colin summed it up pretty well.  “It’s GARY.”  Yeesh, Sydney.  Find some pride.

  • Like 21
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I tried to hold out hope for Natasha.  However, how does she not know how to prepare an over easy or sunny side up egg?  When she finally tries to make them she brought a whole new meaning to “fried” egg.  They were so crusty and brown.  

  • Like 17
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I tried to hold out hope for Natasha.  However, how does she not know how to prepare an over easy or sunny side up egg?  When she finally tries to make them she brought a whole new meaning to “fried” egg.  They were so crusty and brown.  

Unbelievable!!!  I really think that Natasha's chef skills are really not what she claimed on her CV/resume.  Those dinner plates looked terrible.  The salads looked messy and over-dressed and the main course plating looked like a crime scene.  

And, no, no, no.....soft scrambled are NOT over easy eggs!!!  How can anyone who claims to be a chef say that soft scrambled are "over easy"???  Why can't Natasha make something simple like a stupid fried egg - whether it be sunny side up or over??  She was also struggling with the eggs in the pan - put some freakin' butter in there and the eggs won't stick - how could she not know this?  

I also think that she's quite a bitch, especially to Daisy.  Daisy is relaying the feedback she is hearing from the guests - not her own opinion of Natasha's cooking.  Natasha is not able to accept any criticism or advice - she knows it all!!  I think that Daisy is going to lose her cool soon, and snap at Natasha.

I have nothing to say about the Sydney/Gary/Alli triangle because I don't like any of them.

I'm also surprised that Captain Glenn didn't even mention all the late night shennanigans, especially because it seemed like it all may have disturbed his sleep.  He is much, much, much more laid back than both Captain Lee and Sandy.  I think they're should have been some type of reprimand, though.  

So far, I'm liking this group of guests - much better set of friends than the last time this primary guest was on.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Sydney stating she & Gary "broke up"....cringe. Sydney telling Gary he should move to Florida and have a family ....CRINGE.

God forbid the guests want eggs for breakfast, Natasha.  How does a trained chef not know how to prepare eggs? Her pan needed some oil & a lower temp. 

Also, the guests told Daisy they couldn't finish all the food. She was simply relaying that to Natasha, who apparently can't any handle feedback.

Finally, wear gloves if you're going to plate with your hands! So grossed out watching her manhandle the burrata.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Grow up kids!  Enough with the phony apologies.  Oy!

I'll only eat eggs scrambled, dry, some cheese is nice, but even I know that's not how you cook a fried egg or an over ez.  And never without butter!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Daisy is letting it go, not getting into a big confrontation with Natasha,  She also cheered up Allie after that that she probably regrets.

Natasha goes all out on the scones and cakes or whatever those baked things were but she just wants to rush the eggs through.  Probably thinks making eggs is beneath her.

But they will finally get a chance to go on shore after this charter.  Then more ugly American shenanigans at the restaurant, after the skinny dippers made all kinds of noise at port.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I mean, it's obviously a massive problem with taste, but... I guess I feel like Sydney hasn't been that crazy about the Gary thing.  Clingy, sure, but not crossing over into actually crazy.  YMMV.  

Gary was a massive dick to the other stew, of course.  He's just a dick, period.  

Jean-Luc is one of those people who seems to be a dick in regular circumstances because he can't stand up for himself when he should.  "I'm sleeping, move the party out of my fucking bedroom, OK?"

The chef is a bit of a weird one.  I do think all her dinner work was actually quite amazing, and the guests agreed.  But the lack of egg experience is a bit odd.  I mean, certain great chefs do have holes in their common proletariat foodstuffs, but that seems a bizarre one.  I was even on her side a bit with the portion size, actually.

Colin is so normal Bravo doesn't even use him anymore.   Same with third stew.

Ultimately, this just seems a really REALLY immature staff.  Possible the least-mature BD staff ever.  Even the not-present third-stew seems to be a problem in the preview for next time.

 

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Daisy...she is ok but her voice annoys. I do agree with/side with her complaints about deck crew helping and all the chef issues.

Alli...seems nice but a bit of a mess. She needs to drop the Syd and Gary thruple stuff as it just gets her burned.

Dani...cute and innocuous, so far. She is my fave. 

Syd...stalker. Gary is not that into her and has pretty much shouted that from the rooftops but still she pushes. And pretends to be Alli's friend all the while keeping Gary and Alli apart when they want to be together. 

Gary...douche, grade A. 

Colin...boring but is buddy buddy with Gary so he gets negative marks by default.

JL...very serious (whenever he's all grumpy I have the Joker's 'why so serious' play in my head). And lazy!!!

Chef Natasha...nuts and her food does suck, comparatively of all BD shows' various chefs she is towards the bottom (maybe middle bottom).

Captain Glenn...nice and calm! Love him. But he should be more of a ball buster.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Also, how is "I was too drunk to remember to tell you to leave" valid but "I was too drunk to remember to leave" bullshit?

Was there a clear violation of intent that I missed?  I certainly might have, I was as usual doing other things and had this on in the background.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I fell asleep during this so I'm only going to comment on what I remember (seems to be the BD way, right?) 

The naked boat baby (Sydney) needs therapy.  She seems like a Stage 5 Clinger that's verging into stalker territory.  And she's very immature.  It was a one-night stand and it's GARY.  Perfect example of why you don't hook up with your boss.  Her only saving grace, IMO, is that she does seem to work -- when she's not obsessing over Gary, stalking Gary, drinking and/or involved in some kind of shenanigans.

Gary is the worst.  A shitty bosun or first mate - whatever it's called on a luxury sailboat.  How many smoke breaks does he have during a work shift?  He's like Jenna from last season, always hanging around the galley to moon over Adam -- Gary is always hanging around the laundry to moon over Alli.   And he should have been fired for being drunk and disorderly at 2 am and then jumping into the water, along with two co-workers, one of whom is his deckhand.  

Daisy is clearly a better person than I am because I would have knocked Alli into next week if she had woken me up to moon over Gary (GARY!) at 2 am and then stumbled back into their shared cabin.  Hell, no.

Regarding Alli and JL, I'm totally Team JL on waking someone up to get them to party with you.  No.  Absolutely not.  I did find it hypocritical that Alli was so upset that JL told her to "F*ck off" after she woke him up and then kept egging him on but was fine with telling Gary to "F*ck off" over Gary allowing Sydney into his bunk.  You can't have it both ways, Alli.  (Disclaimer:  I do believe that the "F*ck off"s were appropriate in both cases. )

I like Dani, I like JL, I like Daisy and I like Captain Glenn and that's about it.  The rest of them suck.

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

The three of them should have been severely reprimanded and if at all possible, I would have fired Gary.

He is a department head and has authority on the boat. Swimming while intoxicated is dangerous. I was a strong swimmer back in the day and one time I swam at night, in open water, while intoxicated and it took that one time to learn my lesson. Their behavior was dangerous and ... I guess thank goodness there was a camera crew following them.

I called Sydney STD Sydney early this season but damn, is she Psycho Sydney? The way she’s working both Gary and Allie is something to behold. She’s manipulating them both and all that’s thwarting her plans is Gary’s strong preference for Allie and Allie’s reticence to buy into Sidney’s narrative.

Those sweet nothings she whispered in Gary’s ears were so, so cringe inducing! I began to squirm in my seat I was so embarrassed for her!!

Natasha is so strange, why can’t she get feedback from her chief stew? What kind of narcissism has her believing she knows everything? And how does a trained chef not know simple egg preparation and presentation? When you serve breakfast to Americans you better be prepared to cook eggs. Fried, scrambled, poached, omelettes, etc, we are all about he incredible, edible egg!

Glenn may pilot that boat well but he is not a good leader. It’s time to exert his authority and keep his crew safe. They were docked (I think) so they were disturbing their neighbors as well as their crew mates.

Daisy is holding this ship together, she’s my MVP.

 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, lcarolynl said:

She’s manipulating them both

I dunno.  This seems a bit harsh and I admit I would disagree.  I think people watching Bravo are big on master plans and direct manipulation when people are simply acting in a standard petty, emotional, drunken manner that 2/3rds of the planet do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I hope that Glenn is still going to read the riot act to those three idiots, but didn't want to in the morning because of the short turn around time. Please Glenn, I still hold out hope for you. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, lcarolynl said:

The three of them should have been severely reprimanded and if at all possible, I would have fired Gary.

He is a department head and has authority on the boat. Swimming while intoxicated is dangerous. I was a strong swimmer back in the day and one time I swam at night, in open water, while intoxicated and it took that one time to learn my lesson. Their behavior was dangerous and ... I guess thank goodness there was a camera crew following them.

I called Sydney STD Sydney early this season but damn, is she Psycho Sydney? The way she’s working both Gary and Allie is something to behold. She’s manipulating them both and all that’s thwarting her plans is Gary’s strong preference for Allie and Allie’s reticence to buy into Sidney’s narrative.

Those sweet nothings she whispered in Gary’s ears were so, so cringe inducing! I began to squirm in my seat I was so embarrassed for her!!

Natasha is so strange, why can’t she get feedback from her chief stew? What kind of narcissism has her believing she knows everything? And how does a trained chef not know simple egg preparation and presentation? When you serve breakfast to Americans you better be prepared to cook eggs. Fried, scrambled, poached, omelettes, etc, we are all about he incredible, edible egg!

Glenn may pilot that boat well but he is not a good leader. It’s time to exert his authority and keep his crew safe. They were docked (I think) so they were disturbing their neighbors as well as their crew mates.

Daisy is holding this ship together, she’s my MVP.

 

I think that Glenn, during the preference sheet meeting, told Natasha that this primary and his guests were "VERY SERIOUS about their big American breakfasts" (or words to that effect).

I don't like Natasha, I think she's hyper-sensitive and can't/won't take criticism or suggestions.  But, much like these guests, when I do eat breakfast, I want my eggs prepared the way I want them, and prepared correctly.  Or, I want my French Toast/Waffles/pancakes done correctly.  I don't want some uninformed person's "version" of what they think over-easy eggs are, or how poached eggs should be served (NOT floating in a sea of hollandaise!!!).

Where is Rachel and her amazing French Toast and made to order eggs/omelettes when we need her??  🤣

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Lassus said:

the lack of egg experience is a bit odd.

It would be one thing if Natasha messed up on a fried egg/over easy but her first try was to give them scrambled eggs because that is what she thought a fried egg was and once she understood what they wanted she really struggled making a simple fried egg, I mean geeze, spray some Pam or melt some butter in the pan first! ..I think she was waiting to make a scene with Daisy about the eggs but Daisy was not giving her the chance. Also, that guest eats 5 fried eggs a day???

I question Natasha's food knowledge as much as her thick headedness about giving the guests what they ask for.  If this was any other BD show the captain would be calling Ben to help bail them out.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, that guest eats 5 fried eggs a day???

 

If he really does, every day, wouldn't that be preference sheet worthy and she could have those ready for him first thing?  Daisy could take everyone else's orders.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I eat 3 eggs on my 2 days off a week so i don’t think 5 eggs is that crazy, especially for a muscle meathead like that guy. If i were Daisy, i would have told Natasha to bring the eggs up herself if she thought they were over easy. And even the scrambled eggs looked disgusting, way too soft, barely cooked, i wouldn’t have eaten those. And why didn’t daisy just straight up say, “the guests said the portions were too big” or tell Natasha to ask them herself if she didn’t think so. I want to like Natasha but she is terrible 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Gary was hungover and hid when provisions arrived and didn’t carry one thing. I don’t think he did anything all day and that was after jumping off of the boat at 2:00 am. The POS should be fired, or just thrown overboard at sea.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, no, no, no.....soft scrambled are NOT over easy eggs!!!  How can anyone who claims to be a chef say that soft scrambled are "over easy"???  Why can't Natasha make something simple like a stupid fried egg - whether it be sunny side up or over??  She was also struggling with the eggs in the pan - put some freakin' butter in there and the eggs won't stick - how could she not know this? 

I am not a good cook-I'm not creative with food (great at baking) and I don't enjoy it. But I made beautiful sunny side up eggs that did not stick to the pan this morning before work. Her insistence that they were over easy and not scrambled was baffling. I find her "fight" with Daisy pretty one-sided. I don't really see anything aggressive on Daisy's side. Natasha has been posting a bunch of stuff on social media with Daisy calling her ride or die (or something like that) so maybe she is doing damage control.

Oh my lord Sydney. I was humiliated for her. I didn't want to, but I had to rewind with her saying she and Gary broke up. Girl-it was a one night stand-he told you that! Please don't crawl into his bed uninvited. It doesn't make it any less predatory because she is a female jumping into a guy's bed.  But he is gross. His "give me a hug" to Alli was foul. He is for sure someone that tells people to smile.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

Sidney, you’re so sad. How many signs does that Tarzan scumbag have to give to let you know that he’s not into you?

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I mean geeze, spray some Pam or melt some butter in the pan first!

Back in the dark ages, Mom would fry up some bacon then fry the eggs in the bacon grease.

 

1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Sidney, you’re so sad. How many signs does that Tarzan scumbag have to give to let you know that he’s not into you?

She really is pathetic.  She looked like death warmed over the next day.

Incredibly rude to be so noisy in port with a work day tomorrow.  I knew Glenn wouldn't do anything about it.

JL and Dani kissing in the stairwell to adjust the height was cute.

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I must be living in the dark ages. Whenever I bake bacon I keep a little bit of the grease to fry eggs in. 🤤 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I must be living in the dark ages. Whenever I bake bacon I keep a little bit of the grease to fry eggs in. 🤤 

Me too. Learned from my late father.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Lassus said:

I dunno.  This seems a bit harsh and I admit I would disagree.  I think people watching Bravo are big on master plans and direct manipulation when people are simply acting in a standard petty, emotional, drunken manner that 2/3rds of the planet do.

Oh I'm sure she's completely unaware of her actions and motivations. It's part of her nature, she's manipulative. Her every interaction with Gary or Allie is to stake her claim on Gary and to draw Allie close to her while keeping her away from Gary. 
She is trying to force a close relationship with Allie by sharing her deep thoughts about Gary, reaching out to Allie about Allie's feelings, offering Sidney her "hooker" lipstick, etc. She's not trying to forge a special relationship with any other people on the boat because no one else is Gary or threatens her "relationship" with Gary. 

She's manipulative not because she has a master plan (although she might based on the life-plan she presented to Gary in bed) but it's just part of her nature. It's how she navigates the world.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I mean, that's still pretty involved and conscious behavior that you've described, IMO. 

I get that me not seeing it anywhere near that harshly just might be subjective.

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, lcarolynl said:

Oh I'm sure she's completely unaware of her actions and motivations. It's part of her nature, she's manipulative. Her every interaction with Gary or Allie is to stake her claim on Gary and to draw Allie close to her while keeping her away from Gary. 
She is trying to force a close relationship with Allie by sharing her deep thoughts about Gary, reaching out to Allie about Allie's feelings, offering Sidney her "hooker" lipstick, etc. She's not trying to forge a special relationship with any other people on the boat because no one else is Gary or threatens her "relationship" with Gary. 

She's manipulative not because she has a master plan (although she might based on the life-plan she presented to Gary in bed) but it's just part of her nature. It's how she navigates the world.

If you're a Jane Austen fan you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that Sidney reminded me of the character Lucy Steele from "Sense and Sensibility" and how she forced Elinor Dashwood into her confidence about being secretly engaged to the Edward Ferrars.  Lucy oh so manipulatively finagled Elinor's good character and fine sense of what's right and wrong into not allowing herself to expect anything of Edward towards herself because of their engagement, despite it being a secret and not condoned.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

If you're a Jane Austen fan you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that Sidney reminded me of the character Lucy Steele from "Sense and Sensibility" and how she forced Elinor Dashwood into her confidence about being secretly engaged to the Edward Ferrars.  Lucy oh so manipulatively finagled Elinor's good character and fine sense of what's right and wrong into not allowing herself to expect anything of Edward towards herself because of their engagement, despite it being a secret and not condoned.

Love that you used Sense and Sensibility as a reference,  and it's spot on.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/13/2021 at 5:09 PM, PaperTree said:

Back in the dark ages, Mom would fry up some bacon then fry the eggs in the bacon grease.

 

you can actually spoon bacon grease over the egg a few times. It will coat the yolk so you dont need to flip it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

If you're a Jane Austen fan you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that Sidney reminded me of the character Lucy Steele from "Sense and Sensibility" and how she forced Elinor Dashwood into her confidence about being secretly engaged to the Edward Ferrars.  Lucy oh so manipulatively finagled Elinor's good character and fine sense of what's right and wrong into not allowing herself to expect anything of Edward towards herself because of their engagement, despite it being a secret and not condoned.

OMG, YES!! And it's true that Gary is no Edward Farrars, and Allie is not quite an Elinor Dashwood either, but the comparison is apt! I love this  example!!

1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

you can actually spoon bacon grease over the egg a few times. It will coat the yolk so you dont need to flip it.

I would have started those eggs with quite a bit of butter, 1/2 stick at least, in that unforgiving pan! She didn't have a bigger pan? I've had eggs with the butter/oil spooned over only once and the eggs were outstanding! It was rich but these guys are on a luxurious charter; add more fat!!

Speaking of the guests, they were something else too! The guys were not quite as "meat-heady" as last year and not as fit as I expected. No shame, they just looked normally fit and not excessively bulked up. They still can't dress appropriately. That trophy wife's dress for dinner was .... so cheap looking. Even so, they're paying a ton for this experience and I hope Natasha can deliver.                

Actually I'm wondering about the dessert the night before. I think she served a lemon curd with a bite of caper? Has anyone ever heard of that? I just can't imagine that flavor combo but I might have heard it wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

Actually I'm wondering about the dessert the night before. I think she served a lemon curd with a bite of caper? Has anyone ever heard of that? I just can't imagine that flavor combo but I might have heard it wrong.

I half listened, looked up at the screen and saw what I thought was an egg yolk in a shot glass...I figured Natasha had convinced herself that is what high end dining should be at that moment...she really is the worst, remembering some of the other chef's on BD says a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The shot glass had limoncello in it...I heard lemon curd with capers too.  That sounds disgusting.  And they wanted an italian dinner and she didn't have a pasta course?  To Americans, that's what Italian food is.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, MartyQui said:

The shot glass had limoncello in it...I heard lemon curd with capers too. 

yeah, they were two separate items in that course. 

Natasha was a total jerk this episode. Insisting that her courses weren't too large when that's exactly what the guests said, and being so dumb about the eggs. I don't care if you're a multi-star Michelen chef, you should know how to cook eggs.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I always get so enraged by the Machiavellian manipulations of Lucy Steele as regards Elinor Dashwood, because I love the Elinor character so much.

However, with regards to Sidney's more amateurish manipulations as regards Allie and Gary, I find those so cringey and I just don't care enough about her two victims to be bothered.  It's merely pathetic entertainment mixed with a touch of secondhand embarrassment to me as I watch her go about her sad attempts to prevent Gary and Allie from hooking up.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/13/2021 at 8:40 AM, Lassus said:

 

The chef is a bit of a weird one.  I do think all her dinner work was actually quite amazing, and the guests agreed.  But the lack of egg experience is a bit odd.  I mean, certain great chefs do have holes in their common proletariat foodstuffs, but that seems a bizarre one.  I was even on her side a bit with the portion size, actually.

 

 

I don't get it, eggs are a huge deal in culinary school. You have to literally perfect them and learn how to cook them all sorts of ways. How did she totally miss the bus on that whole part?! And ignoring the fact that she sucks at cooking them, she should at least KNOW what over easy eggs are!

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wait she didn't even go to culinary school?! Culinary Management is NOT culinary school! 

 

Quote

 

Culinary

César Ritz Colleges Switzerland

Oct. 2015 to Sep. 2016

BA in Culinary Management Degree

Awards
Bartending,Pastry etc

Business

University of Derby, Buxton CampusEngland, GB

Oct. 2015 to Sep. 2016

BA in international Business Degree

Awards
Business Plan , President , Health Ambassador

 

 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

sad attempts to prevent Gary and Allie from hooking up.

it seems like she does most of this stuff in a totally drunk state. She basically didn't remember how she ended up in Gary's bed. WTF? She is pathetic

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Glen has been a highly disappointing captain. He seems completely checked out. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

you can actually spoon bacon grease over the egg a few times. It will coat the yolk so you dont need to flip it.

Exactly what Mom did😎, that's how Dad wanted them.  Scrambled for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Exactly what Mom did😎, that's how Dad wanted them.  Scrambled for me.

Don’t you mean over easy?🙄

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Don’t you mean over easy?🙄

and the thing is, "over easy" isn't even some kind of weird code. I mean, it says EXACTLY what you do! Turn it over, and don't cook it too long that way!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Daisy needs to remind Natasha that a big part of their tip comes from the guests satisfaction with the food.  If she keeps screwing up they all suffer.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Natasha is a first-class asshole with delusions of grandeur, but surely Daisy should know by now that if you want to get Natasha to do something, you don't start the sentence with "my only piece of constructive criticism would be..."

If Daisy had half a brain, she would have said something like, "the guests were all overwhelmed with the amazing amount of food, so if you want to make it easier on yourself, feel free to make smaller portions..." It's called psychology, numbskull.

No matter how "constructive" Natasha don't wanna hear no criticism from you Daisykins.  That was evident from the first day.

Edited by TV Glotzer
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, Grrarrggh said:

Glen has been a highly disappointing captain. He seems completely checked out. 

Each episode I get more and more frustrated with Captain Glenn. I think the problem is that he's too nice and easy-going for his own good. He's like a teacher who wants all the kids to like him and they end up totally taking advantage of him. He needs Captain Principal Lee to come in and whip those rowdy kids into shape!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size