Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Rosh Hashana is Rosh Hashana...not Rosh. I live in Virginia and we are a minority here...big time. No schools are ever closed for the High Holidays here. My kids were ususally the only Jewish kids in their classes. Big change for us coming from the Tri State area (NY, NJ and Connecticut). The High Holidays are the most important holidays on the Jewish calendar...there are varying forms of Judiasm. Orthodox being the most "by the book" observant (keeping Kosher, going to Sabbath services every Saturday, etc...), Conservative is next but more relaxed than Orthodox in terms of practice and lastly is Reformed...very free form and relaxed. Jackie and her husband are probably Reform...but may be Conservative. Reform seems to be popular for most families these days. Kids only have Hebrew school once or twice a week as opposed to Conservative and Orthodox where they go three days a week. This seems to fit for families where the kids play sports or have other activities.

Yes, I’m Jewish as well ☺️
Same, when I moved from NY to out west it was a big change. We are also a minority here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree....Antonia already knows about sex.  And, I agree - I do NOT want to see Melissa having the "respect your body, wait until you're in love, talk to me first" conversation with Antonia.  I don't think putting this on TV is appropriate at all.  Way to pimp out your kids' discomfort to be relevant.

Just listening to Melissa and Joe talking about this discussion with Antonia on their "date night" was uncomfortable for me - I can't imagine how Antonia must be feeling.

These kids must have a VERY hard time in school!! We all know how cruel children can be. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cheewhiz said:

Again with the sharing of a steak 

I actually don't see anything wrong with that, if they are getting a large steak and a few sides.  My husband and I do this frequently at steak houses.

I've been to Rails - some of their steaks are really big - big enough for sharing and still being full.  Most of their sides are meant to be shared.  BTW - the food is delicious there!!  Pricey, but very, very good! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I have never heard the high holiday of Rosh Hashana be called Rosh.

We eat during Rosh Hashana and fast for Yom Kippur. However, for both holidays, there should be no work (schools are closed in NY & NJ during the high holidays and in other parts of the country too, but not many) because they are important holidays, but plenty of Jews do. Jackie does not appear to come from an orthodox or even very conservative family, so I’m sure they play loose with the rules, like many of us do.

I also think that this was a planned scene and not actually filmed during the actual holidays anyway.

Or Yom Kippur being shortened to Yom. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Does anyone know the rock star that Marge slept with? I guess she wrote about it in her new book.

How much would you like to bet that it may turn out to be someone who is now deceased?  That way, there is no one who can deny or agree with the story!   😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

I come away with two things. We know Jackie doesn’t blow her husband and now admits he doesn’t do her either. (when they discussed Teresa and the pineapple Puss). How repressed is this couple? My goodness I can’t imagine. Was it a joint decision or one refused so the other followed suit? I need answers. 

I hope Dolo is ok. But wasn’t she sitting really weirdly on that coffee table while talking to Frank? All posed with her boobs pushed out? It was weird at best. 

My husband came in the room while Dolo & Frank were on and said “Jesus is this guy ever not in the gym? And Christ he looks surprised. That’s a lot of work.” 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

My husband walked through the room when I was watching this. The scene with the psychic was on and he said “ oh my God they look like monsters! why would they do that to themselves”😆

also what the fuck was up with the eyebrows on, I think they said it was Teresa‘s realtor,  wow ?!😳

yes it is against the Catholic religion to deal with psychics but I know a few people who call themselves religious who still go to or believe in this crap. Well that’s what it’s like being a cafeteria Catholic.
Also how does anyone believe this woman was legit? Everything  she said could have been found out ahead of time. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I thought Melissa seemed to not know what to say at first when Marge said Melissa didn't need Joe anymore. That was out of line and cold. We see how Marge treats her Joe, the way she was screaming at him at the table when Jen said Joe  repeated the rumor. Marge will step over anyone in her way and she's way too invested in other peoples sex lives. 

She came into the season more full of herself than ever and it seems to be intensifying with each episode. She, like Jackie, has gotten much more negative response online during this series than I have seen in the past.  The positive support she enjoyed before seems to have gone to her head in the same way it has housewives on other franchises, and it will probably trip her up the same way it did others who forgot the fickleness of fame.  Her obsession with taking down Jen is making her look particularly hypocritical.

And what the hell with the obsession with Teresa's sex life. 

20 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

“Housekeeper is degrading”?  Oh shit, we went there. Someone call Leah from RHNYC so that she can weigh in with the woke police!

Two peas in a pod.  I won't forget Leah referring to someone working for Ramona as "your girl" the same way I won't forget Marge calling the woman with a huge house and large family "tone deaf" for declaring she needs a housekeeper while Marge has a housekeeper herself despite having less of a need and also spends on frivolities like plastic surgery without medical need.  It's like some kind of Munchausen syndrome for the support of popular social causes.

7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is a huge pet peeve of mine—the archetype of the wife (it could be a husband, but I always see it as a wife in pop culture) who is so disappointed that her husband is going to miss a social event.  I always want to be like, “bitch, you want him to work less?  Which car would you like to give up?  Which club membership would you like to cancel?  To which small house do you want to downsize?”  It seems like a lot of spouses think the money is made in a vacuum.  No surprise that so many people go bankrupt.  Jen doesn’t fall into that trap—she seems to really appreciate Bill, and I respect that.  Jen seems to have one of the cleanest marriages not just on this franchise, but across the Bravo shows. She has to be careful, because people are going to hate on her for that and want to take her down.  If Jennifer were single or divorced, I bet Margaret would have a whole other view on her.  She wouldn’t be smirking about Jennifer’s great-great massacred uncle.  What kind of psycho smirks about that shit?  And can we imagine if the shoe were on the other foot and Jennifer smirked about the death of one of Margaret’s ancestors??  Hell would hath no fury for the rest of the season.  

Yeah, Jen seems to have clarity and appreciation. I think there is tremendous resentment from other housewives because Jen probably doesn't need to be a RHoNJ in order to maintain a particular lifestyle and that does not seem to be true about some of the others. This also affords Jen the ability to have real fun with it. Jackie should be in the same boat, unfortunately she seems to have entered into this with an agenda and a desire to project an image.  Jen simply seems to be more of a genuine person, warts and all.  I'd even rather see her spoiled, housework averse kids than Jackie's who give me the feeling they have been prepped for overly subdued behavior in order to make their family look ideal. They must have been thrilled to be able to actually play and act like kids during that birthday party in the past season.  

3 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Again with the sharing of a steak 

I think I'd be more aghast at one of them actually eating a 20 or 24 oz. piece of meat during one meal. 

7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:
8 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I was kind of with Bill about judging the past from today's standards

This was the only part of the episode that gave me life—he said exactly what I think needs to be said in a lot of walks of life—we can’t judge the past based on the present—simply none of us would pass that test.  What a breath of fresh air. 

I was also really proud of Jen for getting something out of the psychic somehow, and giving her mom a chance to air her side.  Jen is constantly looking to improve herself and to move past negativity.  The only thing I will quibble with is Jennifer’s use of the phrase “her truth” about her mom.  We’re all entitled to our own perspective and opinion, but we’re not entitled to our own truth.  Truth is objective.  I don’t know where this “live your truth” Oprah psychobabble bullshit came from, but it’s erroneous.  When someone takes the stand, they are not asked to tell “their truth, their whole truth and nothing but their truth.”  It’s not subjective.  Sorry. 

Yes!  I could not agree more.  This needs to be stated more often.  Bill was a star during this scene.  

Edited by ichbin
added a preposition
  • Love 13

Beating a dead horse, but I've also never heard "Rosh" or "Yom".  My husband's family is Jewish and I'm from NY and never heard that.  I'm in Virginia now, and relieved that our county finally closed school for high holidays this year.  They also added Diwali and the first day of Ramadan to the holiday list.  (Arlington County)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I really detest Melissa. The fact that she is shocked that Dolores cried for her dog just reinforces what a heartless witch she is. Dolores is not in love and even if she was, the love of and for a pet can be so unconditional and precious. I would probably react exactly as Dolores did.  By the end of this season I may actually decide Melissa is worse than Teresa, where so far they have bern neck and neck in the awful department 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Beating a dead horse, but I've also never heard "Rosh" or "Yom".

I don’t know about the dead horse stuff, because I have my settings so that I don’t see everyone’s posts, but in case this was a reference to my use of the terms, I was just shortening the names of the holidays because of the format of the message board.  My mom’s family is Jewish and I’m also from New York and no one that I recall says them that way.  I don’t use the terms that way IRL, but they flow off the tongue easier than they are to write.  I was using shorthand, sort of the way some people say “Tre” for “Teresa” or the way some people say “immediate family” when they mean “family of origin.”  😃

BTW, I love your screen name.  That’s a status I hope to attain someday.  

• Love 5

Not that it's important, just something I've noticed, but I feel like these producers have given up with Jersey geography. A week or two ago, they showed a Tenafly sign for a Teresa segment and this week they showed Morristown for a Jackie segment. And they often show Montclair for Melissa even when she's at home.

I've been to Rails - some of their steaks are really big - big enough for sharing and still being full.  Most of their sides are meant to be shared.  BTW - the food is delicious there!!  Pricey, but very, very good! 

That place is huge in general! And I can't recall if I've eaten there, but I recall the drinks being none too cheap either, haha! Also, it's hard to get out of the "speakeasy."

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Does anyone know the rock star that Marge slept with? I guess she wrote about it in her new book.

I'm dying to know. In my mind it has to be Steve Perry (Journey's first and best front man) because she said on WWHL the guy had better hair than she did and Steve had that gorgeous long, shiny black hair!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Not that it's important, just something I've noticed, but I feel like these producers have given up with Jersey geography. A week or two ago, they showed a Tenafly sign for a Teresa segment and this week they showed Morristown for a Jackie segment. And they often show Montclair for Melissa even when she's at home.

That place is huge in general! And I can't recall if I've eaten there, but I recall the drinks being none too cheap either, haha! Also, it's hard to get out of the "speakeasy."

I have noticed that too. They might as well stop showing Town names because they are rarely correct.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm dying to know. In my mind it has to be Steve Perry (Journey's first and best front man) because she said on WWHL the guy had better hair than she did and Steve had that gorgeous long, shiny black hair!

I saw Journey’s Infinity tour with Thin Lizzy opening, great show! 😎

That crazy blonde woman from RHW of DC ran off with Journey guitarist Neil Schon.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kelly Hansen / Foreigner according to this:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/margaret-josephs-ex-husband-wont-care-about-foreigner-affair/

Edited by ichbin
spelling
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I haven't watched the episode yet, but forgive me of my ignorance:

Is "housekeeper" no longer an acceptable term?  What the heck is in it's place?  Primary domicile domestic manager?  I'd think that housekeeper would be more acceptable than cleaning lady or maid or "the help."  

• Love 5

I think Marge is naive to think her ex won't care.  Just because they haven't been married in a long time doesn't mean it won't matter.  How many affairs did she have?  And what about those kids she is trying to mend her relationships with?  Will they not care either?  If you are going to write about it, let the injured party know beforehand. Even Jackie said that in hindsight she should have given Jennifer a heads up about her spoiled children article. And that didn't come close to being an issue like infidelity.   

I guess fame and money always win out.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Hiyo said:

These days arranged marriage doesn’t always automatically equal forced marriage. In many cases one or both of the participants can and do say no.

I think it would probably be against the law in some states for a 16 year old girl to marry a man ten years older than her...especially when she barely knows him.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was the worst, 3 days a week!!! 

Agreed...my kids hated it. They missed a lot of soccer, baseball and hockey practices due to the three day a week Hebrew school. It seems kind of archaic this day in age...to make kids spend that much time going to religious school after being in school all day long. After all of this, only one of my kids goes to services or comes over for Rosh Hashanah dinner or to break the fast after Yom Kippur. The other two are agnostic and haven’t gone back to the synagogue since their bar/bat mitzvah. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Impalace said:

Kelly Hanson of Foreigner? I'm shocked. He was pretty good looking in his day. My daughter and I were in the front row of one of their concerts when she was 12 and he made sure to high five her, gave her a guitar pic and drumstick. 

Marge was beautiful. She still would be if she toned down the makeup & didn’t have her lips fucked up. She’s not svelte, but she has a figure that most women her age do. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

Beating a dead horse, but I've also never heard "Rosh" or "Yom".  My husband's family is Jewish and I'm from NY and never heard that.  I'm in Virginia now, and relieved that our county finally closed school for high holidays this year.  They also added Diwali and the first day of Ramadan to the holiday list.  (Arlington County)

My sister lived in Arlington for a bit,(now in Springfield for the last 20+ years), back then you could not even find a box of matzoh at the Giant...Rosh and Yom? What are we, on first name basis with the high holy days!?

• LOL 8
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don’t know about the dead horse stuff, because I have my settings so that I don’t see everyone’s posts, but in case this was a reference to my use of the terms, I was just shortening the names of the holidays because of the format of the message board.  My mom’s family is Jewish and I’m also from New York and no one that I recall says them that way.  I don’t use the terms that way IRL, but they flow off the tongue easier than they are to write.  I was using shorthand, sort of the way some people say “Tre” for “Teresa” or the way some people say “immediate family” when they mean “family of origin.”  😃

Your short hand holiday names made me think of all the made up family Yiddish words that we use and after listening to Teresa butcher the English language you may use your shorthand holiday names!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My sister lived in Arlington for a bit,(now in Springfield for the last 20+ years), back then you could not even find a box of matzoh at the Giant...Rosh and Yom? What are we, on first name basis with the high holy days!?

Thankfully that's changed a little bit.  The Giant on Washington Blvd has a decent selection; same for Safeway in Cherrydale.  A Giant down in Bailey's Crossroads also used to be pretty good.   

20 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It's an easily attainable name if you are cool with making 1/2 - 1/4 of what you currently make.  I am in law school higher ed now.  Career counseling.

• Love 4

“I think it would probably be against the law in some states for a 16 year old girl to marry a man ten years older than her...especially when she barely knows him.”

I would hope so. But then again that narrow example doesn’t speak for all arranged marriages.

• Love 3
On 4/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Marge is so jealous of Jen she can't even see straight.  Jen is EVERYTHING that Marge always wanted to be and never will be.  Yeah I said it and I stand by it  lol

Everything? A spoiled, privileged, entitled TAP? Ha! Not...Marge is a self made person who worked all her adult life. She has some pride in being a working woman not someone who spends her days spending her husband's hard earned money on designer shoes, blingy Chanel necklaces and more designer outfits that won't even fit into her overstuffed closet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I completely understand how Delores could burst into tears over hearing that her dog made it to Heaven and NOT be emotional over the news of her relationship.  There have been many articles written about how much more strongly we bond with - and grieve - our pets as opposed to bonding with other people.  I would react exactly the same way.

I agree with those who enjoy Bill much more than in previous seasons.  For me, it was the time the guys took him out and got him drunk and then lugged him into the house like Navy Seals carrying boats over their heads during training.  Ever since then, he's seemed so much more likable to me.  Maybe he was so stiff that first season due to nerves at being filmed.

And I try not to comment on other women' looks, but I'm seriously troubled by Jackie's facial features since surgery.  Nothing about the work she had done looks balanced or even slightly natural; in fact, she seems more cartoonish with every episode, and her mouth appears to be dangerously askew, as though everything is shifting in ways it shouldn't.  I would hope she recognizes this when she sees herself on TV and visits another plastic surgeon for corrective work.

• Love 9

I can’t help it I’m starting to have a crush on Bill lol. Loved him this episode.

Joe and Melissa continue to be boring. Same old shit from them.

I don’t care who Teresa is dating. Her voice seems to be getting more annoying every episode.

A 15 year old definitely knows about sex lol. Come on. Also I’m sure she’s had sex Ed in school. 

I think psychics are so stupid and idiotic I had to FF thru all that crap.

Jennifers dad seems like a total asshole.

Margaret is so jealous of Jennifer it’s getting embarrassing almost. She never misses a chance to yell at Jennifer.

I can’t believe that Jennifer and Bill are my faves on the show right now. When she first came on I was not a fan. Her segments are the most interesting too. I rather watch her family then Margaret and her schlump husband and her weird staff she pays to be her friends. In a tacky house that prob will never be finished. She should downsize with all her money issues. Also do not care about her book about herself and her past. Who cares. Who is asking for that lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 4/15/2021 at 2:37 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Marge is so jealous of Jen she can't even see straight.  Jen is EVERYTHING that Marge always wanted to be and never will be.  Yeah I said it and I stand by it  lol

1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Everything? A spoiled, privileged, entitled TAP? Ha! Not...Marge is a self made person who worked all her adult life. She has some pride in being a working woman not someone who spends her days spending her husband's hard earned money on designer shoes, blingy Chanel necklaces and more designer outfits that won't even fit into her overstuffed closet. 

I think it may be more resentment than jealousy. Marge has had to work for what she has, and has to spend LOTS on legal fees (Does anyone know how that Vineyard Vines lawsuit worked out?). I think, if anything, she resents Jen not having to work or worry about money, and having had a comparatively privileged upbringing  (not to mention Dr Bill does better work than Marge's surgeon).

Edited by SweetieDarling
random punctuation
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Jackie looked extremely thin during the scene with her family.

She's been too thin all season. At least she was actually putting food in her mouth this episode, even if all she had on her plate was a few slices of tomato

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Marley said:

I rather watch her family then Margaret and her schlump husband and her weird staff she pays to be her friends. In a tacky house that prob will never be finished. She should downsize with all her money issues. Also do not care about her book about herself and her past. Who cares. Who is asking for that lol.

I have seen more than I am interested in learning about that book in the marketing for it out there this week. The funniest thing I saw today was the headline of an article about Marge dream casting a movie of it with Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson playing her mother and herself.  I think the title should have been Delusional Dreams.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think it may be more resentment than jealousy. Marge has had to work for what she has, and has to spend LOTS on legal fees (Does anyone know how that Vineyard Vines lawsuit worked out?). I think, if anything, she resents Jen not having to work or worry about money, and having had a comparatively privileged upbringing  (not to mention Dr Bill does better work than Marge's surgeon).

I agree, Marge is very resentful. But I do think she is jealous. Marge was raised by her mother to use her looks to gain favors from men. The issue is, that never got Marge what Jen got. Marge still had to work. I will never believe, for a second, that the two Marges end goals were to be self made women. They wanted to be taken care of, in every way. Marge is so jealous, she can’t see straight. Sure, she loves Joe, but she’s not living in the lap of luxury. She had to sell off her property (at a loss) and has been living in an unfinished house for years while she pays off that Vineyard Vines lawsuit.  She is not where she wants to be in life, financially. She goes off on Jen about wanting to hire help, who has 5 kids, meanwhile she has Marleny to do what, exactly? Jen furnished her house with Chinese furniture but she’s not living in a construction zone, has a nice piece of property, all kids are well taken care of, she can spend frivolously, and not worry about money. She’s spoiled but she’s no concubine (Marge can F off with that disgusting comment).

2 hours ago, J80134 said:

She's been too thin all season. At least she was actually putting food in her mouth this episode, even if all she had on her plate was a few slices of tomato

The way she was devouring those tomatoes (though I thought they were carrots) made me so incredibly uncomfortable. Her eating disorder is raging and it’s so sad to see.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, J80134 said:

1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I

The way she was devouring those tomatoes (though I thought they were carrots) made me so incredibly uncomfortable. Her eating disorder is raging and it’s so sad to see.

See - I thought they were two little slices of pomegranate!!  Plus something else that looked veggie-like.  No proteins at all and definitely no Challah!!

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, mandymax said:

I completely understand how Delores could burst into tears over hearing that her dog made it to Heaven and NOT be emotional over the news of her relationship.  There have been many articles written about how much more strongly we bond with - and grieve - our pets as opposed to bonding with other people.  I would react exactly the same way.

I agree with those who enjoy Bill much more than in previous seasons.  For me, it was the time the guys took him out and got him drunk and then lugged him into the house like Navy Seals carrying boats over their heads during training.  Ever since then, he's seemed so much more likable to me.  Maybe he was so stiff that first season due to nerves at being filmed.

And I try not to comment on other women' looks, but I'm seriously troubled by Jackie's facial features since surgery.  Nothing about the work she had done looks balanced or even slightly natural; in fact, she seems more cartoonish with every episode, and her mouth appears to be dangerously askew, as though everything is shifting in ways it shouldn't.  I would hope she recognizes this when she sees herself on TV and visits another plastic surgeon for corrective work.

I grieved more, harder , and longer for, in particular, my fur baby cat and before him other pets,  then most humans in my life who have passed. People, at least from what I’ve experienced, generally suck. I totally understand Dolores.  Also, I think she must knows in her heart This relationship with David is no good. 

• Love 8
On 4/15/2021 at 5:44 PM, chlban said:

I really detest Melissa. The fact that she is shocked that Dolores cried for her dog just reinforces what a heartless witch she is. Dolores is not in love and even if she was, the love of and for a pet can be so unconditional and precious. I would probably react exactly as Dolores did.  By the end of this season I may actually decide Melissa is worse than Teresa, where so far they have bern neck and neck in the awful department 

I’ve never been to a psychic but hearing a past pets name would definitely make me emotional in addition to my human loved ones. 
Was the medium for real or did she study the cast? It wouldn’t be too difficult to get information.

13 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I agree, Marge is very resentful. But I do think she is jealous. Marge was raised by her mother to use her looks to gain favors from men. The issue is, that never got Marge what Jen got. Marge still had to work. I will never believe, for a second, that the two Marges end goals were to be self made women. They wanted to be taken care of, in every way. Marge is so jealous, she can’t see straight. Sure, she loves Joe, but she’s not living in the lap of luxury. She had to sell off her property (at a loss) and has been living in an unfinished house for years while she pays off that Vineyard Vines lawsuit.  She is not where she wants to be in life, financially. She goes off on Jen about wanting to hire help, who has 5 kids, meanwhile she has Marleny to do what, exactly? Jen furnished her house with Chinese furniture but she’s not living in a construction zone, has a nice piece of property, all kids are well taken care of, she can spend frivolously, and not worry about money. She’s spoiled but she’s no concubine (Marge can F off with that disgusting comment).

I have not been a fan of Jackie at all but I do feel bad for the woman as she appears to be struggling. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 1

The most interesting part of the episode was the issues between Jennifer's parents. What I don't get is why don't they divorce now? From what I remember Jen's parents have money from their jewelry business. I do find it strange that, it is Jen's mom that has appeared on this show and she's very vocal. I don't remember Jen's mom ever complaining about the dad.

Has this issue been going on for years or did something happen to cause all to come to the surface. The only event I can think of is the older son getting married, moving to Turkey and now a new baby in the picture. Could the son have kept the peace while he was in NJ?

I also believe that what Jen's mom is most salty about is the fact that Jen asked dad to move in not mom.

Flashback:

When you see Teresa like this:

rhonjtrekwinkadink.gif?fit=400,225&ssl=1

Am I the only one that sees this?

tenor.gif

• LOL 10

Am I the only one that sees this?

Kind of. My main question is whether Teresa plucked those feathers off of the birds body for her outfit when the bird was still alive or not.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Kind of. My main question is whether Teresa plucked those feathers off of the birds body for her outfit when the bird was still alive or not.

LOL - you think there's an eagle running around saying....Bitch stole my look! LITERALLY!

giphy.gif

Jackie is really bad at fake eating/chewing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2021 at 7:29 PM, Marley said:

Maybe I’m remembering wrong but I think the older brother lived with the parents til he got married and moved away so he probably kept the peace.

Plus I think them being stuck in the house together during the pandemic probably made things worse. Unfortunately there were a lot of break-ups during that time.

• Love 4
On 4/16/2021 at 3:50 PM, SweetieDarling said:

thank you - the quote is a response to my post....you said it a million times better that I.  :) 

• Love 2
On 4/15/2021 at 3:29 PM, njbchlover said:

I actually don't see anything wrong with that, if they are getting a large steak and a few sides.  My husband and I do this frequently at steak houses.

Agreed - the place we split steaks at will actually cut it in half before cooking it so me and the hubs get the doneness that we each like.  We split more in the summer - if we are going out after and the leftovers can't be kept in a hot car or if no car - we can't carry it around with us all night lol.  They don't even blink an eye when we ask for it.  

• Love 1