Type keyword(s) to search

Chad - General Discussion

DanaK
  • Start Topic

20 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Could this be a reason Chad’s second season was delayed?

First thing I thought when I read the article. If the season is already filmed, I can't imagine why they wouldn't show it. 

17 hours ago, Superclam said:

First thing I thought when I read the article. If the season is already filmed, I can't imagine why they wouldn't show it. 

But it might not make it to a 3rd season

• Love 1
(edited)

TBS isn’t showing it on their schedule on their website, so it’s likely either been delayed again or quietly shelved. I posted a tweet to TBSNetwork and TVLine to see if they’ll answer. One of the TV critics might have an answer if they’re asked. It’s not my favorite show and I’m likely to give up on it at this point, but they shouldn’t leave viewers hanging like that 

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 1
(edited)

You know, I'm not at all surprised given the changes and cuts the head of Discovery has been making. I had a feeling we'd see some kind of update soon. The article says Pedrad is looking for a new home. Though at this point, I don't like this show enough to try to watch it elsewhere, so I'm essentially out except for maybe some news updates

Edited by DanaK
  • Mind Blown 1
15 minutes ago, DanaK said:

You know, I'm not at all surprised given the changes and cuts the head of Discovery has been making. I had a feeling we'd see some kind of update soon. The article says Pedrad is looking for a new home. Though at this point, I don't like this show enough to try to watch it elsewhere, so I'm essentially out except for maybe some news updates

Oh that’s too bad. I did want to keep watching it. I hope it doesn’t come to an app I have to pay for every month because then there’s a good chance I won’t be watching this again

• Love 1

I can't say I'm shocked, as it looked like this was going to happen. I don't know how the tv industry works - didn't TBS already pay for this? I know somebody paid to shoot this. Doesn't TBS lose money? 

• Useful 1
15 minutes ago, Superclam said:

I can't say I'm shocked, as it looked like this was going to happen. I don't know how the tv industry works - didn't TBS already pay for this? I know somebody paid to shoot this. Doesn't TBS lose money? 

Normally I would say yes, but maybe it wasn’t that much money for Warner Discovery to worry about. As the article suggests, if the producers find a new owner, those guys will probably pay TBS for the rights to both seasons or however that works

• Useful 1