Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: A Family Stuck

• Start Topic

On 4/14/2021 at 8:59 AM, itsadryheat said:

Long mulling over, I believe Natalie Morales was right.

Wait, Natalie Morales was somehow mixed up in this mess? That is surprising. In what way was she involved with this bunch? She just doesn't seem the type.

On 4/15/2021 at 7:32 AM, kimaken said:

Christine does sell Lularoe so she's not completely without job skills.

That's a major coup. It is a yoga-wear store that caps out at size 6. How did she even get a job there??

1 hour ago, Quickbeam said:

Watching this late.....Robin looks like she has a pool float around her neck. I can’t unsee it. She needs to see a doctor for that mess. 

It is like she put one of those airplane neck pillows on backwards. How can she and others in the fambly not see it?  Even Janelle got her nugget looked at and operated on during COVID.  

I was just looking at symptoms of hypo- versus hyper-thyroidism & wasn't aware that both could cause goiters (I was aware of hyperthyroid causing them). Hypo comes with goiter, puffy face, weight gain, dry hair and possible infertility.  She's exhibits the first four and hopefully the last one will happen for the sake of the fambly.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
On 4/12/2021 at 1:23 PM, LilyD said:

What if Kody dies? Robyn is the only legal wife, does that mean she is entitled to everything?

That is correct. Congrats on your Darwin award, Meri.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ucross said:

That's a major coup. It is a yoga-wear store that caps out at size 6. How did she even get a job there??

If this is not a parody account, as I suspect it is, Lululemon is what you're thinking of. It's excellent sportswear that comes at an exceptional price. Lularoe is some bullshit pyramid scheme.

But you know this already, I'm sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I'm surprised Kody was talking bad about Jenelle. The wife that gives him money. I never hated Kody like everyone else on this board. But he really made me think he deserves to just be married to miserable Robyn. He wasn't acting smart saying Jenelle was full of crap. If I was Kody I would be afraid of this show being canceled too. Robyn isn't exactly sturdy lol.

• Love 5

Kootie's analogy between choosing a place to move to and choosing a spouse was telling. He said St. George would be like a not-so-great-looking woman that you marry for other reasons, while his not-so-great-looking wives (some of them described that way by him) look on passively. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Ucross said:

I believe you might be thinking of Lululemon, an upscale athletic wear store, whereas Lularoe is the MLM that sells overpriced garments and  their selection includes leggings/athletic wear.  

(Disclosure: I have never bought anything from Lululemon.  Seriously I would have another stroke if I paid those prices for leggings.  I only know of its existence because of all the publicity about the Lululemon Murder in DC. and out of curiosity I looked up the store's website)  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5
On 4/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, nosedive said:

I generally don't like to question the religious beliefs of others, especially since my own religious beliefs likely evoke plenty of eye-rolling, but Robyn's little song and dance about the dark-haired child floating around in heaven, just waiting for her to envelop him in her womb, was truly wack.  Somebody really needs to tell her how babies are made.  Maybe Christine could send Truly over to fill her in.  Oh, wait, can't.  Covid.  

And Kody claiming that HIS blonde hair was dominant among his children... three of his four "wives" are blonde or blonde-ish.  

That was one thing I actually thought she was being honest about. I saw my daughter a few times in dreams before I got pregnant. I find that stuff very interesting! 

On 4/18/2021 at 11:32 PM, Ucross said:

Who the hell is "Gwen?"

Gwen is one of Christine's daughters with Kody. They have 6 kids together:

Aspyn Thompson, Mykelti Padron, Paedon Brown, Gwendlyn Brown, Ysabel Brown & Truely Brown

• Useful 1
On 4/18/2021 at 11:25 PM, Ucross said:
On 4/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, nosedive said:

Arabellaolea swinging from the rafters all night long. 

Is that one of the daughters? I am not familiar with that name.

That name is a made up name for Kody and Robyn Brown's youngest child, Ariella. Robyn had 3 kids by her first husband, whom Kody adopted, and they have 2 more children together: 

David Brown (aka Dayton), Aurora Brown, Breanna Brown, Solomon Brown & Ariella Brown

I generally don't like to question the religious beliefs of others, especially since my own religious beliefs likely evoke plenty of eye-rolling, but Robyn's little song and dance about the dark-haired child floating around in heaven, just waiting for her to envelop him in her womb, was truly wack.  Somebody really needs to tell her how babies are made.  Maybe Christine could send Truly over to fill her in.  Oh, wait, can't.  Covid.  

The dark-haired kid thing doesn't annoy me as much as the fact that Robyn has to cry all the freakin' time. Have more kids, don't have more kids. It's a personal choice, not a fertility problem. There is no reason for tears here. I think Robyn thinks the crying makes her look more sensitive. She obviously doesn't read this board to find out what people are really thinking.

• Love 9