Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TexasGal

S11.E08: Memorial Mayhem

On 4/8/2021 at 1:18 AM, swankie said:

Melissa reminds me a lot of Sarah Jessica Parker in her Sex and the City days.  One minute she looks stunning, then you blink and she looks like Ruth Buzzi of Laugh In fame.  The way Joe makes all of those references to their sex life makes me think they hardly do it at all.  If you've got it Iike that you don't talk about it to anybody who will listen.  Sounds to me like he's trying too hard to convince everybody he's a stud.  

I have to say, Teresa's daughters, including Milania, are all stunning.  Antonia, not so much.  I mean she's not ugly, she's just not as pretty as her cousins.

I think Antonia is beautiful. She doesn’t dress like A street walker and pile on the make up like a drag queen like her cousins do. 

• Like 3

On 4/8/2021 at 9:26 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm seeing on social media that the front we see of Melissa's shore home isn't her house.  And when you see the inside vs the outside in side by side pics - there's no way its the same house.  I even thought when we first saw the house and its upstairs I was like "hmm, well that a deceiving house to have that whole huge upstairs in it"

I want to go on record that first generation dad and my immigrant uncles are not and never were misogynistic.  In case anyone was wondering

I love that Bill buckles up Jen's shoes - my hubby does the same for me when its dress up time.  (there was a dress up time, right)  Hair is in place, make up fresh and bending down over the boobs is a hassle.  Its just a thing we developed over 30 years.  

Nonno looked and acted 20 years older than he was. I know plenty of people in their 70s, they don’t act like this guy did. 
He was a stereo typical first generation Italian. Many seasons back what he did to his son at the party was disgraceful. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Many seasons back what he did to his son at the party was disgraceful. 

If the gossip that his son was responsible for the loss of the parent's house is true, well.....

2 hours ago, ichbin said:

If the gossip that his son was responsible for the loss of the parent's house is true, well.....

Say what? I never heard THAT! Wow.