Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TomandJerry

April (Sarah Drew)

April (Sarah Drew)   POLL CLOSED

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to know how many fans of Grey Anatomy is exciting to see Sarah Drew who played April on Grey Anatomy. 

Edited by TomandJerry
  • Like 2

I'm looking forward to seeing her! I know many people disliked her character, but I generally found her to be interesting. Curious as to whether she'll interact with Jackson at all.

• Like 1

Isn’t April still around and we just don’t see her? She didn’t move away with Harriet. I was thinking we are just going to see a normal interaction and probably some medical thing that only she can do while she’s there.

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Like 1

I’m beyond ecstatic but I’m very cautious about what this will be. 

So I was 100% shocked that not only did Sarah Drew agree to come back, but that Krista asked her back. 

But anyway, honestly the only reason April would appear is for something to do with Jackson. It would be beyond ridiculous otherwise. The only character left that she has any kind of bond with is Owen and Owens got enough drama going on to have anything to do with why April is around. So that leads me to think, what on earth are April and Jackson gonna do this episode? Is Jesse leaving regardless if there’s another season or not? 

Some have speculated that this is to give japril closure and...why? We didn’t like it but as chopped up it was they did have closure. If they are looking for japril fans to feel better about them not ending together they are stupider than I thought they were. 

Outside of all that, April coming back is gonna inject some life into this show that it’s been lacking. Even for just one episode, much like how Derek, George, mark, and Lexie did.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Isn’t April still around and we just don’t see her? She didn’t move away with Harriet. I was thinking we are just going to see a normal interaction and probably some medical thing that only she can do while she’s there.

Yes April is supposed to be still living in Seattle and co-parenting with Jackson. That actually makes me think the opposite- that it's something big or "big". Otherwise why bother to bring back a character who left happily to do good and is still technically in the other characters lives and married to the other half of the triangle off screen? 

6 hours ago, moonorchid said:

I’m beyond ecstatic but I’m very cautious about what this will be. 

So I was 100% shocked that not only did Sarah Drew agree to come back, but that Krista asked her back. 

But anyway, honestly the only reason April would appear is for something to do with Jackson. It would be beyond ridiculous otherwise. The only character left that she has any kind of bond with is Owen and Owens got enough drama going on to have anything to do with why April is around. So that leads me to think, what on earth are April and Jackson gonna do this episode? Is Jesse leaving regardless if there’s another season or not? 

Some have speculated that this is to give japril closure and...why? We didn’t like it but as chopped up it was they did have closure. If they are looking for japril fans to feel better about them not ending together they are stupider than I thought they were. 

Outside of all that, April coming back is gonna inject some life into this show that it’s been lacking. Even for just one episode, much like how Derek, George, mark, and Lexie did.

I think it has to be something primarily to do with Jackson, no other options make sense. She was close to Owen but he's got a lot going on and I don't think they'd bring her back just to offer him advice. 

BIB is fandom 101 really but it wouldn't be the first time they've been tone deaf about that. I suppose they could show that Japril are long over their romantic feelings and are happy co parenting. But simply bringing April back is going to ignite Japril buzz even if they try to say no romo ala Cris/Burke. Just as Derek on the beach awakened long dormant MerDer even though he's dead. 

I don't know, I don't think they're going to get them back together or anything but they know any April appearance is going to stoke Japril and not cool it and I say that as someone who was only mildly interested in them as a couple. 

• Like 2

Maybe she gets called into the hospital, because they're short-staffed. A lot of doctors and nurses were being flown to different locations last year, weren't they? Washington State was the first one to be hard hit, from what I remember. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anela said:

Maybe she gets called into the hospital, because they're short-staffed. A lot of doctors and nurses were being flown to different locations last year, weren't they? Washington State was the first one to be hard hit, from what I remember. 

I could see this as a reason. My only other guess is that something is going on with Harriet and she is admitted to the hospital. I could see Jackson and Catherine insisting that she be at Grey Sloan instead of another hospital. 

• Like 3

There are actually a ton of reasons why April could return.  Something to do with Harriet, something to do with a patient of hers, something to do with COVID, Matthew became a paramedic again and they come in on an ambulance with an emergency, etc., etc.

But April left to work with the underserved community, right?  And now Jackson and the new doctor (I really should learn her name) have an interest in helping the underserved community...

For my guess, I'll think of the phrase "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."  😉  Jackson is going to connect with her and fund a charitable program with all of this money.  I think the latest episode just set it up.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

There are actually a ton of reasons why April could return.  Something to do with Harriet, something to do with a patient of hers, something to do with COVID, Matthew became a paramedic again and they come in on an ambulance with an emergency, etc., etc.

But April left to work with the underserved community, right?  And now Jackson and the new doctor (I really should learn her name) have an interest in helping the underserved community...

For my guess, I'll think of the phrase "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."  😉  Jackson is going to connect with her and fund a charitable program with all of this money.  I think the latest episode just set it up.

I can't watch until tomorrow. I thought he gave away a lot of his money, because of the scandal that concerned his grandfather. I wasn't watching for a while, and caught up all at once, a couple of years ago. I'm glad that it sounds like they're going to make it a good reason. And of course, if they'd needed more doctors, she probably would have already been shown. 

Edited by Anela

9 hours ago, Anela said:

I can't watch until tomorrow. I thought he gave away a lot of his money, because of the scandal that concerned his grandfather. I wasn't watching for a while, and caught up all at once, a couple of years ago. I'm glad that it sounds like they're going to make it a good reason. And of course, if they'd needed more doctors, she probably would have already been shown. 

Sorry if I spoiled anything for you!  But I thought that he did too!!!  So I don't know, it didn't make much sense to me, but yet, here we are... LOL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Sorry if I spoiled anything for you!  But I thought that he did too!!!  So I don't know, it didn't make much sense to me, but yet, here we are... LOL

No worries, I'm not concerned about spoilers with Grey's. 🙂

• Like 1