Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Gettin' Lucky

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Sugarbeetle said:

All I can think of when I see this is when in either the last show or the show before that Michelle started saying how Rose reminded her of Bianca and Ru cut her off before she could even finish her name. I wonder what that was all about? I found that extremely strange since Bianca has to be one of the most successful queens that was ever in the show. 

Interesting. I do think Rosé and Bianca are quite similar in some ways. I wonder how Bianca would fair in a more current season. I guess, while she was extremely professional, she had good storylines with Adore and TKB, as well as letting go of her tough exterior as the season went on, and I don’t really think Rosé has even had enough of a story to match that.

I do wish Rosé had a chance, as she has been my fave from the get go, but after finally watching the most recent episode it is so very clear to me that this is GottMik’s to lose. Ru is obsessed with her.

• Love 2

Although it's true Rose and Bianca are both skilled professionals, I think the difference is that Bianca was fearlessly herself and didn't care if she came off like a bitch (partly because that's her thing). So instead of her story being learning to let go of her perfectionism, her story was about can she be less of a bitch ever, and it paid off in a couple places with both Trinity and Adore as she took them under her wing.

Also, minor shade, but while Bianca's costumes may have been underwhelming, at least they fit her well. Rose struggles with that one, which is a shame because she's got an eye for fashion in there, she just needs to work on the details.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Rai said:

while Bianca's costumes may have been underwhelming, at least they fit her well. Rose struggles with that one, which is a shame because she's got an eye for fashion in there, she just needs to work on the details.

I wonder if Rosé has some body issues/insecurities that she is trying to camouflage with these shapeless costumes she keeps wearing. She looked great in that Lucky costume and it made me wish that she would wear some different silhouettes on the runway. For example, her tartan dress was fine in theory but she had no waist in that thing. All of the outfits she's worn with the big shower poof type attachments have a similar effect - her body looks like a big blocky rectangle.

• Love 1

Im glad I am not the only one feeling some kinda way for Rose. She( or are his pronouns he out of drag?) mentioned he got all the girls when he was younger and I gotta say if Id met him jr high/highschool, I would have totally been one of those girls. Red hair and can sing! Teen age me would have been saying Yum!