Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 4/5/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Oh, good for Sara pushing back on Meg’s diatribe about govt overreach (DeSantis), 4 yrs of Rep dismissal, and anti choice legislation. Good girl!

Anyone live in FL?  Do public schools not require vaccinations?  How can DeSantis forbid businesses from requiring covid vaxx if public schools require other disease vaccinations?

Incidentally, I had to laugh about the parenting conversation tacked on to the end. My daughter is in labor with her first child as I type. 

Congratulations!!  What wonderful news!  Wishing you all the best!  🙂 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, HerkyJerky said:

LOVE what Sara said!  I don't know whether I read it on this board or somewhere else but Republicans are fine with allowing bakers to refuse baking a cake for a gay wedding but if those same bakers refuse to allow somebody in their shop who isn't wearing a mask or who hasn't been vaccinated, then woe onto them.  They are such hypocrites!

Boom! 👏 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

If Meghan is so concerned about that then she should reach out to them.  I mean after all she is always saying she knows these people.

I feel the same way.  It sucks we will have to wear masks and social distance even longer because of people refusing to get vaccinated but at least I know I'm protected.

Meghan is, according to her, the only Conservative woman on network TV.  She claims to have the ear of, and personal acquaintance with so many Republicans/Conservative.  She thinks she is the poster child for Republicans/Conservatives, and when she speaks, they all listen.  Maybe the CDC or the administration should ask Meghan to do a PSA commercial specifically targeting those areas where the demographic is more "red" than "blue".  She could then see how popular she really is with all the people she claims she knows and is personally involved with, or how much weight John McCain's daughter really holds with her "tribe".

New York recently opened vaccine eligibility for all residents aged 16 and up.  I wonder if Meghan is still a resident of NY, or if she and Ben gave up their apartment.  If she's still a resident, she could register for the vaccine, make an appointment and get one.  (I am still kind of wondering if all of her b.s. about wanting a vaccine is 100% true or if she is of the same mindset as the 49% of Republican men.)  

• Love 17
On 4/5/2021 at 11:51 AM, ifionlyknew said:

I love how Meg is so adamant that it’s the current administration’s responsibility to convince white Rep men to get the vaccine after the previous administration worked so hard to convince the base that government and science are the enemy

Is she serious?  If Biden and his administration come out to try to endorse the vaccine anymore than they current are, then people will only be that much more resistant to it.  Geez.  I would think Trump getting his vaccine should motivate to the white republican men, but I guess not.

Proud to say I've voted for Tammy Duckworth.  I've watched her for a long time, she's really amazing.

• Love 23
(edited)
3 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Sponsors are watching - and they love every minute of her on the show. They are slapping the execs of ABC on the backs, and telling them 'great hire'. Ratings are through the roof in the show's 24th season - why would sponsors ask ABC to get rid of her ?  No sponsors are unhappy, no money is going bye-bye. You can write all the letters you want about Meganutz, but she's not going anywhere.

I completely agree with you on this, @LetsStartTalking!!  The show is at the top of the ratings for daytime TV (or something like that), the show continually gets talked and written about in other news and gossip outlets - all because of Meghan and her shennanigans.

Meghan has essentially become exactly what she admires greatly.  She is akin to a "Real Housewife of The View".  And, much like Andy Cohen and the producers of the Real Housewives shows keep the most horrid and mean housewife on certain franchises, just for ratings and viewers, I think that is why Meghan is still on The View.  She would have to do/say something so completely reprehensible, outragous or horrible/cruel/racist (like Sharon Osborne and The Talk)-that will be the only way she will be gone.   The only other way would be if the other hosts band together and completely refuse to film with her, which is probably in violation of their contracts.  It does also seem like there may be some small level of friendship off the show between Meghan and Sunny, so it would be doubtful that the other hosts would do this.

Whether Meghan wants to admit it or not, she is being used by ABC as a money-maker, much like her idols - several of the Real Housewives.  She is not being kept on because they admire or respect her - they keep her because she raises the ratings, keeps viewers tuning in and increases the bottom line, and that is all that matters.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
(edited)

Yes, once again a reminder that 'The View' (in it's 24th Season) is the #1 daytime talk show this season. They have beaten out 'The Real', 'Wendy', 'Dr. Phil', 'Kelly Clarkson', 'Kelly & Ryan', 'Today with Hoda and Jenna', 'Ellen', 'Drew Barrymore', 'Tamron Hall', 'Rachel Ray', 'GMA 3', and especially 'The Talk' (which is hanging by a thread in last place, despite all the publicity over their racist host).

You really think ABC is going to mess with what they have ? Believe me - they want the letters flying in, demanding that Meganutz be fired 'or else' ! They're loving it - it's confirmation they're doing something right, and for every letter they receive, their ratings have gone up further. If you've noticed, their advertising time seems to have increased (it feels like 45 minutes of show, 15 minutes of ads) - I wonder if it's because more advertisers want in, and they had to make room for them. After all, they are paying a premium to ABC to air on the #1  daytime show.

My advice to everyone is to sit back and enjoy, or tune out and see if it has any effect on the ratings (it won't). Meganutz isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Edited by LetsStartTalking
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

That reminded me of the times that Meghan SCOLDED the studio audience for reacting to something she said -  I predict that will only get worse. 

True - and the last time The Princess was in front of a live studio audience was a much different time. So much has happened in the past year, and viewers aren't willing to cut the same kind of slack they might have pre-March 2020. ABC doesn't seem to understand - or care - that the majority of the show's audience watches in spite of MM, not because of her. I don't know ANYONE who watches because of her.

Congrats, @Haleth!! Is this your first grandbaby?

• Love 10

So I just watched the first segment on vaccine passports etc., and Joy and Sara were really calling MeAgain out.

After MeAgain's weird rant about how dems are calling all white repubs redneck superspreaders, Joy later said that that she didn't see "how dems are supposed to convince repubs to get a brain going"!

Sara, in addressing the lack of trust in gov't that MeAgain talked about, said it was 4 years of creating this distrust in the media, etc., and then she even included Fauci! And then she addressed MeAgain's point about privacy and brought up how politics invades her privacy by wanting control of her uterus!

Poor MeAgain!

the view GIF by Splinter

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, bannana said:

It’s funny to me Meghan is all bashful with light sex topics but has never been shy discussing her bountiful boobies and asked for prayers for her vag. Lol 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Haleth said:

Oh, good for Sara pushing back on Meg’s diatribe about govt overreach (DeSantis), 4 yrs of Rep dismissal, and anti choice legislation. Good girl!

Anyone live in FL?  Do public schools not require vaccinations?  How can DeSantis forbid businesses from requiring covid vaxx if public schools require other disease vaccinations?

Incidentally, I had to laugh about the parenting conversation tacked on to the end. My daughter is in labor with her first child as I type. 

I like the change up in order with MM first then Sara.  That gives Sara a chance to take whatever was spewed and clap it back to MM.  The way it was before, Sara spoke and then MM would pick it apart and bitch.  I dont know if this is perm but i like it.

Congratulations Haleth!  👼🥂

• Love 19

Whoopi :”Your hair looks great, by the way.”

Joy: “Thank you, Dahling!” (Laughs)

Me:❤️❤️❤️❤️ And 😅😅😅

ALSO: STFU Twatty about how one thinks pre-exists in your tribe’s DNA. Is she saying that all Republicans are a HIVE MIND?!

And for your information, there have been a lot of people on the other side who, throughout history, have protested against the government.

Oh, wait. She isn’t aware of all that because  she “wasn’t born then.”

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Whoopi :”Your hair looks great, by the way.”

Joy: “Thank you, Dahling!” (Laughs)

Me:❤️❤️❤️❤️ And 😅😅😅

ALSO: STFU Twatty about how one thinks pre-exists in your tribe’s DNA. Is she saying that all Republicans are a HIVE MIND?!

And for your information, there have been a lot of people on the other side who, throughout history, have protested against the government.

Oh, wait. She isn’t aware of all that because  she “wasn’t born then.”

Yep, and when the left questions stuff, Meghan just labels them as unpatriotic or some other nonsense. She’s so full of it. She only questions government when it suits her agenda. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

(I am still kind of wondering if all of her b.s. about wanting a vaccine is 100% true or if she is of the same mindset as the 49% of Republican men.)  

My guess is that she wants it. She wants to go out and party, gamble and drink herself into oblivion.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

She would have to do/say something so completely reprehensible, outragous or horrible/cruel/racist (like Sharon Osborne and The Talk)-that will be the only way she will be gone.   The only other way would be if the other hosts band together and completely refuse to film with her, which is probably in violation of their contracts.  It does also seem like there may be some small level of friendship off the show between Meghan and Sunny, so it would be doubtful that the other hosts would do this.

I expect that's exactly what will happen, since the tolerance for the same things she's said the past three years is much lower these days now things have calmed down in the news. As for Sunny, no, I don't believe she's friends with McCain, but somebody has to put on a show that "everything's fine" after McCain harasses someone and she and Sara are the lowest on the totem pole.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

My guess is that she wants it. She wants to go out and party, gamble and drink herself into oblivion.

I am not big on any of these things but get to do them all before Meghan. 💃 🎉

• LOL 11
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Same here. Maybe you and I should get together, do all those things, and tweet the video to MM. 😉😝🤣😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I completely agree with you on this, @LetsStartTalking!!  The show is at the top of the ratings for daytime TV (or something like that), the show continually gets talked and written about in other news and gossip outlets - all because of Meghan and her shennanigans.

Meghan has essentially become exactly what she admires greatly.  She is akin to a "Real Housewife of The View".  And, much like Andy Cohen and the producers of the Real Housewives shows keep the most horrid and mean housewife on certain franchises, just for ratings and viewers, I think that is why Meghan is still on The View.  She would have to do/say something so completely reprehensible, outragous or horrible/cruel/racist (like Sharon Osborne and The Talk)-that will be the only way she will be gone.   The only other way would be if the other hosts band together and completely refuse to film with her, which is probably in violation of their contracts.  It does also seem like there may be some small level of friendship off the show between Meghan and Sunny, so it would be doubtful that the other hosts would do this.

Whether Meghan wants to admit it or not, she is being used by ABC as a money-maker, much like her idols - several of the Real Housewives.  She is not being kept on because they admire or respect her - they keep her because she raises the ratings, keeps viewers tuning in and increases the bottom line, and that is all that matters.  

Don't count on the rest of the cast banding together against Meghan.

Joy has been on the show forever. She has spoken quite a few times about going through good casts, and boring casts. She has bragged about the press they get.

She may get annoyed with Meghan on the air, but she knows that the sparks are what keeps the show going. She has said as much on the show.

There is far more theater going on here than I think anybody on these threads realize. They're all acting specific parts, and they're doing it extremely well.

Edited by DB in CMH
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

Watching the show very late:   So Meghan thinks the problem is that republicans are being screamed at about being dumb rednecks trying to be superspreaders.  Who is doing that yelling?  I mean, I know I am, but i didn't think  any republicans were listening. And if they are being called those things, why not just prove that its not true by GETTING VACCINATED? That might prove that they are not dumb rednecks.

Didn't the View quote recently that over half the republicans think trump won the election?  So if they believe that the current administration is only in power due to fraud, how is that administration going to convince them to do anything?  Such an interesting twist-turvy logic there - republicans won't get vaccinated because the democrats won't tell them to - but also, the democrats better not try to MAKE them get vaccinated, because - Freedom! 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 21

Meghan talks about privacy and how employers can't ask you questions about your health.  Hmm...  When I worked for a mental health agency, I was REQUIRED, by state law, to have a TB test.  I never thought it violated any privacy concerns, I was OK with proving that it was safe for me to see patients.  AND I appreciated the opportunity to know I didn't have TB.  I would assume that schools, hospitals, etc, would have the right to require COVID vaccinations for employees.  And it sure would get ME to feel comfortable flying on an airplane if I knew everyone on the plane had been vaccinated. 

• Love 13

today's Book Review on The View - the book "The Good Sister"  sounded familiar, so I looked it up on Amazon.  There are SIX different novels with that exact title, and I'm sure I read one of them at some point, but now I'm confused. 

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Meghan talks about privacy and how employers can't ask you questions about your health. 

I'm not so sure about that.  And there are ways for employers to find out things.  If  you have employer provided insurance I'm sure the question have you been vaccinated for covid will now be a standard question.  Covid is a highly contagious serious disease so I can understand employers wanting to know if their employees will be at risk for contracting or spreading it.  

Watching the show very late:   So Meghan thinks the problem is that republicans are being screamed at about being dumb rednecks trying to be superspreaders.  Who is doing that yelling?  I mean, I know I am, but i didn't think  any republicans were listening. And if they are being called those things, why not just prove that its not true by GETTING VACCINATED? That might prove that they are not dumb rednecks.

You know you never hear her more progressive cohosts use terms like dumb rednecks but Meghan routinely refers to them in an insulting way although with the cover of Democrats are calling them that.  I think that is how she thinks of them.

Didn't the View quote recently that over half the republicans think trump won the election?  So if they believe that the current administration is only in power due to fraud, how is that administration going to convince them to do anything?  Such an interesting twist-turvy logic there - republicans won't get vaccinated because the democrats won't tell them to - but also, the democrats better not try to MAKE them get vaccinated, because - Freedom! 

Meghan is just following her tribe's playbook.  Pick something the previous administration is responsible for and blame it on the current administration.

11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yep, and when the left questions stuff, Meghan just labels them as unpatriotic or some other nonsense. She’s so full of it. She only questions government when it suits her agenda. 

Yes. It's only a slippery slope when it's something she doesn't like.

• Love 10
(edited)

today's Book Review on The View - the book "The Good Sister"  sounded familiar, so I looked it up on Amazon.  There are SIX different novels with that exact title, and I'm sure I read one of them at some point, but now I'm confused. 

During that segment, especially since Sunny did it alone (maybe pre-taped?), I was half-expecting to see Sunny's new novel, "Summer on the Bluffs" to be on the list of must-read summer books, since it comes out in May.

I was surprised that there was no mention of it. 

Edited by njbchlover

I can't believe no one called out Meghan for saying that Republicans hate big government and love privacy, and then cited the Patriot Act as an example of something Republicans are against. Um, a Republican president signed that act into law, with almost unanimous Republican support. There's no way she doesn't know this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
56 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

I can't believe no one called out Meghan for saying that Republicans hate big government and love privacy, and then cited the Patriot Act as an example of something Republicans are against. Um, a Republican president signed that act into law, with almost unanimous Republican support. There's no way she doesn't know this.

Meghan has said a lot of disingenuous things but that statement takes the cake.  As Sarah said they are all about privacy unless it's regarding a woman's uterus.   

• Love 22
(edited)

I can hear it already. Meg will insist that Dems have to work with Reps for the sake of unity in the country. Ha!  Sunny did a preemptive strike by invoking My Father. 

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Then McCain points out how MTG has 5X the funding of AOC…

And so what?  MTG can raise a lot of money but that doesn't mean she is going to have any influence in Congress. But like you said GREENKNIGHT it does proves people in Meghan's party must like what MTG is saying.  Meghan is not as smart or politically savvy as she thinks she is.

• Love 16

The show today was horrible....except for hearing Leslie Odom, Jr. sing.  He has an amazing voice and is so talented!!!!  As for the rest - meh.....looked like everyone was bored out of their minds.  

And, what was up with Meghan throwing in her Navalny comments when asked about the advice column letter??  That was completely unprofessional and uncalled for - it was a juvenile stunt.  Meghan knew she was messing with trouble, because she started speaking even faster than normal halfway through her comments. 

Whoopi looked like if Meghan were in front of her she would have thrown something at her.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, what was up with Meghan throwing in her Navalny comments when asked about the advice column letter??  That was completely unprofessional and uncalled for - it was a juvenile stunt.  Meghan knew she was messing with trouble, because she started speaking even faster than normal halfway through her comments. 

Whoopi looked like if Meghan were in front of her she would have thrown something at her.  

And Whoopi's "Will We?" in response to MM's crazy rant was priceless.....  Very much a mama giving a kid one last warning, before she goes off...LOL

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 4/7/2021 at 11:39 AM, LetsStartTalking said:

Sponsors are watching - and they love every minute of her on the show. They are slapping the execs of ABC on the backs, and telling them 'great hire'. Ratings are through the roof in the show's 24th season - why would sponsors ask ABC to get rid of her ?  No sponsors are unhappy, no money is going bye-bye. You can write all the letters you want about Meganutz, but she's not going anywhere.

I agree. She's a trainwreck and they love it. Whether it's her hair, makeup or the inanely stupid things she says, she gets lots of attention on social media. She's always trending on twitter. Sure, it's all negative, but attention is attention. It's all about the ratings, baby.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

And, what was up with Meghan throwing in her Navalny comments when asked about the advice column letter?? 

Meghan is such a deep ,caring person that she doesn't have time to deal with those fluff topics when there are real problems in the world.

Her latest selfies  should be posted soon

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, Axie said:

Did they say where Sara was?  Admittedly, the show was so horrible, they may have and I just missed it.

She was there.  Wasn't she?  She didn't talk much

11 hours ago, UpTooLate said:

Since she is no longer a New Yorker, and has apparently decamped to Virginia(?) with her in-laws, I hope she feels compelled to stay there. It would be a nice way to bow out of the show, or be "the Ana" and only show up once a week. After all, don't all disgraced Republicans leave "to spend more time with my family"?

This is a bloody awesome idea!  Switch with Ana!  Then she can have 1 day a week to spew all her 'talking points' and can take that day off from watching lol.  Then maybe the ratings will show a better reading.  More accurate. Blah you know what Im trying to say

12 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Meghan talks about privacy and how employers can't ask you questions about your health.  Hmm...  When I worked for a mental health agency, I was REQUIRED, by state law, to have a TB test.  I never thought it violated any privacy concerns, I was OK with proving that it was safe for me to see patients.  AND I appreciated the opportunity to know I didn't have TB.  I would assume that schools, hospitals, etc, would have the right to require COVID vaccinations for employees.  And it sure would get ME to feel comfortable flying on an airplane if I knew everyone on the plane had been vaccinated. 

Ive worked at a County/Public Health hospital for the last 25 years.  I think it was enacted when HIPAA went into effect, that it was illegal for employers to ask specific diagnoses.  However many employment applications have a section where it asks if you have any medical conditions that would prevent you from doing your job.  Every year i have to get a TB test, and Im sure we'll have to start getting boosters yearly just like the flu vacc

15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Hahah that deserves a good Neiner Neiner!  I know what you mean though, one more week and i will become a Fully.  Woohoo!  She may be able to now.  Many states are dropping the age requirement. I dont know if she goes by NY or VA.

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

The show today was horrible....except for hearing Leslie Odom, Jr. sing.  He has an amazing voice and is so talented!!!!  As for the rest - meh.....looked like everyone was bored out of their minds.  

Im surprised she wasn't wearing that shirt with his name on it again

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

Ive worked at a County/Public Health hospital for the last 25 years.  I think it was enacted when HIPAA went into effect, that it was illegal for employers to ask specific diagnoses.  However many employment applications have a section where it asks if you have any medical conditions that would prevent you from doing your job.  Every year i have to get a TB test, and Im sure we'll have to start getting boosters yearly just like the flu vacc

I don't believe an employment application can ask about medical conditions or use the word "disability", all they can ask is if you can perform all the "essential functions" of the job and if you would need "reasonable accommodation" to do so. This is due to the Americans with Disabilities Act. (I don't claim to be an expert but was sent to a seminar by my employer years ago when it went into effect)

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

She was there.  Wasn't she?  She didn't talk much

This is a bloody awesome idea!  Switch with Ana!  Then she can have 1 day a week to spew all her 'talking points' and can take that day off from watching lol.  Then maybe the ratings will show a better reading.  More accurate. Blah you know what Im trying to say

Hahah that deserves a good Neiner Neiner!  I know what you mean though, one more week and i will become a Fully.  Woohoo!  She may be able to now.  Many states are dropping the age requirement. I dont know if she goes by NY or VA.

Im surprised she wasn't wearing that shirt with his name on it again

I cracked up at "rebel rouser" Meghan's stories of high school detention and those friends she made in it. You know she watched "Breakfast Club" and imagined herself in the movie. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

The show was a hot mess today. At times Whoopi seemed out of it.  Or is that just her normal demeanor?  I will be SO glad when they go back into the studio.  I don't even care if there is an audience or not.  I don't understand why they are still remote.  Other programs like the TODAY show, Ryan and Kelly, etc., etc. are able to sit at a distance and have a normal conversation. And keep their crews safe.  Let the guests be remote, if necessary.  I don't get it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Didn’t Megan today say the republicans don’t  Democratic's telling them anything they will figure it out.  Just yesterday she demanded and questioned what the White House was going to do to convince Republicans to get vaccines. 
Bitch  is paid to talk ,not tell us that  she doesn’t have to say what she thinks it’s beneath her. 

Can not  wait to see the Leslie Odom movie, that is my music. 

• Love 17
45 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

I cracked up at "rebel rouser" Meghan's stories of high school detention and those friends she made in it. You know she watched "Breakfast Club" and imagined herself in the movie. 

Meghan was not a Rebel Rouser or a Maverick in high school.  She was an obnoxious entitled juvenile delinquent who got away with just getting detention because she is the Princess of Arizona.  She must have been a nightmare student.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

I don't believe an employment application can ask about medical conditions or use the word "disability", all they can ask is if you can perform all the "essential functions" of the job and if you would need "reasonable accommodation" to do so. This is due to the Americans with Disabilities Act. (I don't claim to be an expert but was sent to a seminar by my employer years ago when it went into effect)

Employers can require drug tests though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

https://hollywoodlife.com/2021/04/08/whoopi-goldberg-meghan-mccain-alexei-navalny-the-view/

from the article:

She then threw to commercial, saying “we’ll be right back.” A truly baffled Whoopi gave an awkward laugh and said, “will we?” with an ominous tone. Meghan said she hoped that was the case. Spoiler alert: all was fine, and the episode came back, as normal, with guest Leslie Odom Jr.

That didn’t stop fans of The View from honing in on the moment. Twitter flooded with hilarious tweets after the episode aired. Some warned Meghan with an image of Whoopi’s iconic Ghost character saying, “you in danger, girl.” Another person predicted on Twitter that “Whoopi has just about had enough and it’s only a matters of episodes before someone gets verbally dragged.”

• Love 10

This pretty interesting and does a fair job of highlighting MeAgain's incompetence and ignorance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/tv-is-having-a-talking-head-crisis-from-sharon-osbourne-to-dr-oz-to-meghan-mccain/ar-BB1frAse?ocid=BingNewsSearch

This one covers her hypocritical comments about repubs not needing dems to help them figure it out.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/view-meghan-mccain-says-she-164007309.html

“Quite frankly, I think we’ll figure it out amongst ourselves,” she boasted. “I don’t need any Democrats or anyone on the left telling me what to do or how to think. We’ll figure it out internally amongst ourselves.”

McCain’s comments come one day after she claimed the Democrats weren’t doing enough to encourage Republicans to get vaccinated. After observing (with a bit of snark) that “we’re creating a funeral for the Republican party,” she went on to note that Republicans like Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Kevin McCarthy did huge fundraising numbers over the past few years, in comparison to someone like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Didn’t Megan today say the republicans don’t  Democratic's telling them anything they will figure it out.  Just yesterday she demanded and questioned what the White House was going to do to convince Republicans to get vaccines. 

4 minutes ago, bannana said:

This one covers her hypocritical comments about repubs not needing dems to help them figure it out.

Not to mention two days of her insisting the WH do something about Navalny. 

• Love 10

Meghan needs to make up her mind in her tribe.  They “need to figure it out”....”but look how much MTG has raised vs OAC”...mentioned other far right names, then says that the Matt gaetzs of the party shouldn’t be featured (but she just did feature some of that ilk).  I don’t know what she wants for her party nor what she thinks it stands for now.  And Whoopie response I thought was good.  Sometimes she surprises us.  

• Love 8
14 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Haven't seen the show yet, but I'm betting they are talking about this newest one, which will be released next week. https://www.amazon.com/Good-Sister-Novel-Sally-Hepworth/dp/1250120950

• Love 1