Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Neil Armstrong, Eat Your Heart Out

• Start Topic

Looks like Damien is kind of taking the fall for the Guardians of the Globe's murders, but not really, because Cecil clearly still suspects Nolan, but he's just making it look like they think its Damien, so that Nolan will let his guard down.  Hope this isn't the last we'll see from Damien: Clancy Brown is always welcomed!

Mark continues to charm Amber with his goofiness, but it will only be a matter of time before things fall apart, if he keeps hiding his identity from her.

A lot of potential threats were set up for this episode.  We've got whatever was going on with that tomb in the beginning, looks like one of the astronauts got infected by one of those creatures on Mars, Mauler is already building another clone, and who knows what in the hell Robot is up too.  Invincible and the rest are going to have their work cut out for them very soon!

Djimon Hounsou! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It never pays to be the first person to solve the big mystery. Especially when some kind of conspiracy is involved. 

A whole lot being set up. Tons of villains, new heroes, whatever is going on with Omni-Man. I am guessing that his people are some galactic empire and he is getting ready for an invasion. His speech about his planet and all the good they have done the universe sounded very much like invasions and colonialism. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

It's conceptually cool that Mark is hapa in the show (vs white in the comic), but are we ever going to see it on screen beyond coloring his skin slightly differently from Nolan? (Edit: I realize this may be an unfair question; it's not like I live my own life extemporizing on how Chinese I am all the time. 😬 )

On 4/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, AnimeMania said:

I thought one of the astronauts got replaced by a shapeshifter? and the real astronaut got infected and extincted the Martian race.

Yeah, that's basically what happened. I guess what's left undetermined is whether the Martian doomed his whole planet intentionally or if he opportunistically saw a missing astronaut and decided to replace him and not mention it to his Martian colleagues (... and thus line up for execution?)  ... it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, come to think of it.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, thuganomics85 said:

We've got whatever was going on with that tomb in the beginning,

Boy, that part really did not pay off at any point in this episode.

Edited by arc