Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E07: The Battles Premiere

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Does anyone know why Kelly is in Hawaii and not on the show?

She's not in Hawaii, that's just Blake making jokes. 

She had Covid like symptoms and, even though she tested negative, safety first.

• Love 4

Thanks for the answer-I should have known Blake was joking, but I really did wonder why she wasn't there.  And yes, always better to be safe than sorry.

I agreed with most of the battle-round winners and was really excited for the save/steal contestants.  I always feel bad during this first elimination process for those who go home as they end up with really limited exposure.  So much hope and then it's over so quickly.

• Love 2

I can't believe Blake gave up a 4 chair turn.

I like the girl that's filling in for Kellie. She would make a good addition to the show. It would be interesting to have 2 country coaches and Kelly could stick with pop but I don't think the show would ever do that.

Not happy at all about who's replacing Nick next season 😞

• Love 6
1 hour ago, foxfreakinmulder said:

I can't believe Blake gave up a 4 chair turn.

I like the girl that's filling in for Kellie. She would make a good addition to the show. It would be interesting to have 2 country coaches and Kelly could stick with pop but I don't think the show would ever do that.

Not happy at all about who's replacing Nick next season 😞

You forced me to google. No just no.  Guess I’ll give it a try...maybe .

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

I think Blake made a mistake giving up Avery Roberson.  Glad Kelsea/Kelly stole him.

Maybe but he has years of experience. He knows that singers that show little personality and aren't that confident in front of an audience rarely last long no matter how good they are.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, xfuse said:

Maybe but he has years of experience. He knows that singers that show little personality and aren't that confident in front of an audience rarely last long no matter how good they are.

I was thinking more along the lines that the country moms will save him.  Maybe not since he's no longer Team Blake.  I'm not a country fan so what do I know?