Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Must Love Dogs

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Paige has one. Hope it shits on his fancy shoes.

My ex and I had a cute little dog, never caused any trouble when guests came over (I also made sure she didn't jump all over guests).  Then one day, the ex invited a friend and his wife over for drinks.  We were sitting there chatting, then all of a sudden the dog walked over to the guy, hiked her little butt over his shoe and pissed on it.  We were horrified and kept apologizing, but the wife looked over at her husband like "that dog pissed on your shoe for a reason.  Who have you been seeing?"  Understandably, they never came over again.

Back to the episode, I think it's going to be a lot of doggie filler so I'll only watch a little to see how Jake and Haley's dogs get along.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Back to the episode, I think it's going to be a lot of doggie filler so I'll only watch a little to see how Jake and Haley's dogs get along.  

Jake's dog will hump Haley's dog and then her doggie will have nothing to do with his pooch the rest of the season...

Jake's dog will sniff Haley's dog's butt constantly...but get rejected every time...

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

My ex and I had a cute little dog, never caused any trouble when guests came over (I also made sure she didn't jump all over guests).  Then one day, the ex invited a friend and his wife over for drinks.  We were sitting there chatting, then all of a sudden the dog walked over to the guy, hiked her little butt over his shoe and pissed on it.  We were horrified and kept apologizing, but the wife looked over at her husband like "that dog pissed on your shoe for a reason.  Who have you been seeing?"  Understandably, they never came over again.

I doubt there will be that much focus on the dogs, probably will just show how Eric and Virginia had the spat because of their different thoughts on control and maybe show Jake and Haley's not getting along.  In both cases, mirrors the couples' relationships.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Dog knew something...

1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

1 hour ago, cinsays said:

I doubt there will be that much focus on the dogs, probably will just show how Eric and Virginia had the spat because of their different thoughts on control and maybe show Jake and Haley's not getting along.  In both cases, mirrors the couples' relationships.

We haven't seen Jake & Haley's dogs together the whole season. It would be difficult to merge two dogs, never mind 4 together, happily. That in itself should've screamed do not pair these two. Stupid 'sperts'.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

We haven't seen Jake & Haley's dogs together the whole season.

We did see the pooches together at the move into the (not) love nest.

Wrex (Jake's corgi) barked and growled at Sophie (Haley's doggie)...

Apple didn't fall far from the doggie tree...(stay with me and go with it)

• Love 2
18 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

We did see the pooches together at the move into the (not) love nest.

Wrex (Jake's corgi) barked and growled at Sophie (Haley's doggie)...

Apple didn't fall far from the doggie tree...(stay with me and go with it)

Yes I recall, & the dogs will never live peacefully together either, just like their owners.

If we somehow find out Jake growled & performed an unwanted golden shower during their drunk sex I'll be totally team Haley.

• LOL 4

Jake just confirmed on Unfiltered that Haley is "gone after they're done with their activities for the day".  In other words, she's only showing up for the cameras, when she whines about how much she's giving & trying. 🙄

Edited by gonecrackers
wrong form of "their"
  • Useful 13
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Well Jake just called himself a cartoon cave man, so at least he's honest with himself.  

Or at least a keen observer of others' perceptions. His heart of hearts, though, beats in neon.

• LOL 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

(Another keyboard error by me!)

Vinnie thinks "a date" means "an outing with a buddy."

There goes Eric with his "Or we can end this right now." Everything has this ultimatum inherent. Virginia should call his bluff!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 11
(edited)

Tantric yoga is TMI. IMO. 

Eric wants a younger wife because  he wants children. But as for a wife in general, he should  have one nearer to his age and experience, so he couldn't  play his "I'm  older, I've  been there" card. 

If he doesn't  know where Virginia  is for 40 minutes he freaks out!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

My thoughts:

Jake is passive-aggressive and should be concentrating on looking good for the next girlfriend who may watch this show.  Jake is not a bad guy, but it is time to move on to greener pastures. If I was in his position, I would go out with Hailey to bars and and get numbers from women who actually like me, shile still be Hailey should just try to be nice and genuine.  They wont make it. 

Chris I think is full of shit.  I don’t even believe that he has a kid coming. Paige is an accountant.  I expect better from her.  She is supposed to be analytical.  I don’t know what game she is playing. This couple sucks ass.

Brianna and Insecure will make it.  I like this couple. They seem to really like each other.

VA seems less drunk lately. I thought she had a point about 5 animals in a tiny apartment. Its going to be a nightmare and stress out their marriage. They should just rent a place before they buy, and Eric should AirBnB his place just in case things don’t work out. Eric seems inflexible and condescending. I don’t know why they would match a MAGA with an anti-MAGA.  I know several divorces going down with friends on mine in the same situation. Especially since VAs sister is a lesbian. Its like matching an Orthodox Jew with a Halal Muslim.  Theoretically it could work, but the odds are not good, and nobody really would be to blame since it would be entirely cultural. Eric has to fully accept VAs sister, even if he doesn’t believe in her rights. Eric does look tiny compared to Viviana. I didn’t realize she was so tall. Everybody is bigger than Eric. He looks like a good pilot though. VA has to give up her dreams of passing out on her male friend’s sofa.  That would be a good compromise.

Poor Clara.  It looks like she has to do all the hard work. Is he at least going down on her to show appreciation? I like her.  She is bit over the top but genuine. She should probably get a makeover since she seems naturally beautiful. She could tone down the blonde by adding pink. Ryan is fighting internal battles.  He want to be the Model Minority, so he communicates in controlled, corporate jargon. On the outside he is neat, on the inside he is a messy train wreck. My parents were hyper-religious, but I raged it out the first chance I got. He seems guarded and like he is holding something back.

I don’t understand his hair or beard patch. I’ve seem some White guys with it, but they normally have hipster beards.   I think he is trying to be a Model Minority hipster, but its just not working out for him.  He should get a makeover too.  I noticed he wore a BLM shirt.  I wonder if that affected group dynamics.  Also, Model Minorites don’t wear BLM shirts, so he is completely mixed messaging.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Erik is coming of as controlling and condescending, but by now he knows he's got a wife with a drinking problem.  He's being overly protective of her and of course she's resistant because she is a grown woman.  I don't see them working out even if they agree to stay married on Decision Day.

4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Paige's sister-in-law has no edges and her wig clashes with her skin. Also, where these people been?! Paige has a whole brother?!

That wig was awful.  Surely she could have found a better one somewhere.

• Love 10

Dog Dad. Dog mom. Yeah I'm fast forwarding through this whole segment. 

It's also not shocking that all of the women coming in here have pets. A lot of people have pets these days but women? 

Really hard to find ones who don't have any. I went from being wary of being a step parent to not caring about that at all and just having to dodge pets.

• LOL 6
(edited)

Erik is a controlling jerk.  Him being condescending about her dog, knowing that she got him while she was depressed was just nasty. She was on the verge of a panic attack and all he could say was, "You can leave." Virginia should call his bluff and move out. 

Edited by spunky
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
(edited)

I’m a cyclist. This scene between Vincent & Brianna where they’re riding bikes is cute. Brianna has a beautiful smile.

I hear Virginia apologizing and I don’t hear Erik apologizing, and he should.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 10