Type keyword(s) to search

Cast and Crew in Other Roles

• Start Topic

I'm not familiar with most of the cast; but I bet most people at least recognize Tzi Ma, who has been in a bunch of things in his decades-long career (mostly small and supporting roles). He recently was in the live-action Mulan as Mulan's father.

Looking at his IMDB I must have seen him in several things, but only as a guest star in a small number of episodes and sometimes he didn't even get a name like his character in Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I know Olivia Liang from her recurring role as Alyssa Chang on Legacies.

(edited)
On 5/21/2022 at 7:42 PM, Trini said:

She's not one of the main characters, but apparently Yvonne Chapman had a role in Family Law, which will be airing on CW this Fall.

This Canadian show has already finished airing its first season here (not that I've watched it but I've seen the ads).  I guess CW must have bought rights to it.  I think it films in Vancouver, so maybe she did a guest stint during her off-time from "Kung Fu".

Edited by Camera One