Type keyword(s) to search

S09E10: Half-Wounded Parent

druzy
  • Start Topic

22 hours ago, TheRealT said:

The sad thing is, Amber doesn't even really want to do some 1:1 activity with Leah; that was just an excuse to "justify" not going to the party and a power play to get control after Leah tried to assert control. Amber's hope was that Leah would be heartbroken that she didn't show up for the party and accept that she could only see Amber on Amber's terms. Leah would then agree to see Amber 1:1 when and where Amber demanded and probably apologize to Amber for "disrespecting and not appreciating her." Then Amber would probably make Leah film a scene for the show saying she was so sorry for talking shit about her and that Amber is an awesome mom. Amber would reply, "It's ok, BooBoo. You know I love you and I get that it's hard being a preteen; of course I understand and forgive you!"

If you want to be respected, be a respectable person.  Easy peasy. 

• Love 7

Amber while you may not beat your child and not feed her, That doesn't mean your a good mom. So much more goes into being a good mom than taking care of their physical needs. I've watched you for years be annoyed at your daughter fussing and acting like a kid when she was a kid. I'm glad Leah is at an age where she realizes that her mom isn't there for her and I'm glad she has someone in her life that is. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ellenr33 said:

Amber while you may not beat your child and not feed her, That doesn't mean your a good mom. So much more goes into being a good mom than taking care of their physical needs. I've watched you for years be annoyed at your daughter fussing and acting like a kid when she was a kid. I'm glad Leah is at an age where she realizes that her mom isn't there for her and I'm glad she has someone in her life that is. 

Amber didn't take care of Leah's physical needs when Leah lived with her. She often/always left her in a filthy crib for hours. She also technically physically abused baby Leah when she assaulted Gary while Leah was in his arms and she certainly psychologically and verbally abused Leah screaming at/attacking people in front of her. She did the same to James and child abuse was part of her charges in both cases (as it should be).

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Amber didn't take care of Leah's physical needs when Leah lived with her. She often/always left her in a filthy crib for hours. She also technically physically abused baby Leah when she assaulted Gary while Leah was in his arms and she certainly psychologically and verbally abused Leah screaming at/attacking people in front of her. She did the same to James and child abuse was part of her charges in both cases (as it should be).

Not only that, she brought all sorts of weirdos into Leah's life. Remember the guy who was A-OK with changing Leah's diapers  ? Gary had an appropriate fit about that.

• Love 8

Your right. Amber just sucks and I can't believe that I ever agreed with Jenelle over something but I thought it was unfair that Jenelle got kicked off the show when Amber is still on. 

• Love 7
On 4/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I hope Leah keeps it together, and it's really to Gary and Christina's credit that she has had a normal life thus far.

Maybe normal by today's standards, but they really need to get her off the show.  Nobody needs to know any of this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6