Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: Breathe

• Start Topic

So this show no longer makes my "watch in real time" list unless the other things I watch in the time slot are reruns, but it's Sunday and I just realized I forgot to watch...

No comments about Leo's fantastic hair?

• Love 1

I mean, I watched for Lexie, stayed for Slexie, and...that's about it. Despite the obvious green screen of Chyler Leigh, the beach scenes were the best part of the episode.

I guess other things happened, such as Amelia's revolving door of children subplot and the case with the mother/daughter needing the vent. But meh, I can't be bothered to remember what other things happened.

Oh yeah, besides Maggie and Winston's very rushed engagement, which I bet is gonna end in disaster because no couple can have a good ending, especially when their relationship less than six months. 

• Love 2
On 4/4/2021 at 1:11 AM, 30 Helens said:

Will she wake up and begin a bright future with McWidower and her kids, or will she do a Mark-style fake out where she appears to have survived, but then doesn’t?

Didn't she already nearly do that, though?  And I know they love to repeat storylines, but surely they can't do that again for a third (fourth, fifth...) time.  

• Love 1

How long has Meredith actually been on the ventilator? Do we know? 

I really do not like the Irish guy for Meredith. I did like his sister in law. 

Really like Maggie and Winston together. I hope that the show does not blow it up. Nice to see her happy. 

I can't imagine that the show would have brought Lisa Vidal on to do virtually nothing. They must have an arc planned for her. 

Liked the scenes with Amelia and Teddy. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, LisaM said:

How long has Meredith actually been on the ventilator? Do we know? 

Time means nothing.  We have no idea.

6 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

I suspect that once Meredith gets out of the hospital, there will be a time jump so we are post Covid as The Good Doctor did.

Let's hope so!!!

• Love 2

In Grey’s Anatomy World, we are in the 14th year of COVID.  And apparently people age in the afterlife. A lot.

Seriously I must have rolled my eyes a thousand times during this episode and fast-forwarded through all the beach scenes. It’s becoming a chore to watch but I have this thing about finishing what I start. At this point, Chicago Med is becoming more tolerable and that’s a horrifying thought. 

Edited by limecoke
  • LOL 3
On 4/16/2021 at 1:02 PM, limecoke said:

It’s becoming a chore to watch but I have this thing about finishing what I start.

I used to be the same way. I would grit my teeth and roll my eyes but I HAD to finish every show I started watching no matter how awful it got. Then at some point, I gave myself permission to stop torturing myself. I quit watching Lost and Bones - NO REGRETS! I did pop back in to watch a few episodes because they were a big deal (the Sun/Jin episode, the last Sweets episode). I had no problem following the story even though I hadn't watched either show for years and I think the episodes still had the same emotional impact they would have had if I hadn't quit watching.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:02 PM, limecoke said:

And apparently people age in the afterlife. A lot.

My friend texted last night with a screenshot of Eric Dane from that vaccination special on NBC, and said he looked horrible and aged so much... I had to disagree!  He may have aged a little, but I thought he still looked hot on the beach in his episode!