Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: WE WANT OGS!

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I’m looking for people for feedback. I’m getting back into writing recaps, but I’m concerned that I might be packing too much into it. I’m working on the first episode, and I’m willing to send over what I got. Any volunteers?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, shantown said:

I don't know if I'm the best volunteer because I'd read as much as you're willing to give us! But I'll help if I can and looking forward to your recaps!

Thanks. I’ll message you right now.

What other reality shows are you guys currently watching? The only one I can think of is Tough as Nails, and I let that sit on the DVR for a few days.

3 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

What other reality shows are you guys currently watching? The only one I can think of is Tough as Nails, and I let that sit on the DVR for a few days.

Voice, Top Chef, and Rock Solid Builds.  Rock Solid is not a competition reality show.

Currently, I'm watching The Great British Bake Off (by season, in reverse chronological order lol), Spring Baking Championship, Real World Homecoming, The Masked Singer, Rupaul's Drag Race, Nailed It!, American Idol, and I watch the performances only on The Voice. Oh, and The Circle starts next week so I'll be watching that.

• Love 1