Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Old Feuds Never Die

• Start Topic

When Evan heads down the shore to confront Teresa, Jackie threatens to head home.

So, if we follow true soap opera logic, then Teresa and Evan will be in bed together by the end of the episode?

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

It just takes one person to start a rumor, so only one person needed to start the rumor about Evan cheating for it to take flight.

Teresa really got off easy on this one.

I will say that Jackie’s continue reaction to Evan’s cheating was disturbing, because if there was nothing suspicious in your mind it wouldn’t bother someone so much.

I asked my husband tonight (as he was helping me change into my pajamas since I can’t bend yet because of surgery): “If someone told me you were cheating on me, what would your reaction be?” He just busted out laughing - now that’s a true partnership and I am very blessed to have him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
8 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Can I just say that I love the husbands?  They’re so different in personality and can sometimes be more entertaining than the wives. 

They really are the best part of the show.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 17

That was a roller coaster of an episode. Marge and Jen both came out looking bad (and are still going at it on Twitter if anyone’s bored 😂). Marge goes too low and her comments make no sense because Jennifer seems to be in a loving, stable marriage. However, Jennifer needs to stop being so naive. Marge never said she slept with her boss for funnies. The way J brings that up and makes light of it as if Marge laid out an open invitation bugs me.

Teresa’s nonapologies were hilarious and only came second to her taking pictures of Jackie and Evan on the boat 😂

I’m one of the few people who loves Melissa so I took great pleasure in watching her awkwardly fight with Teresa and then apologize for spilling the cheese. 😂

• Love 12

If Melissa doesn’t want to be a part of “this fucking bullshit,” why doesn’t she quit the show?  And if Joe Go is so jacked up that he has to ice his hand because he was slamming it because of how worked up Teresa is getting him with regard to Jackie, maybe he should take a step back from the cameras for a beat too.  

I agree that Joe Go doesn’t need to stick up for Teresa to the point of kicking Jackie out of Dolores’s house like he is the Manzos kicking Kim G out of Melissa’s Christmas party in season three.  Teresa gave the most cursory effort at sticking up for Joe vis a vis owing the money to Michelle’s husband John and she kind of held the listing of the house up like a carrot, but did not say she wasn’t going to give them the listing if they didn’t drop the rumor of Joe owing money.  Teresa also said on camera that she thought it could be true.  And Joe Go did stick up for Teresa against Jackie at Evan’s second birthday party when he told Jackie that he thought Teresa said what she said at Evan’s first birthday party in an effort to protect Jackie.  Teresa is so full of shit with that noise that she deserves Joe’s full loyalty, but only gives qualified loyalty.  She is about  90% wrong on the issue of what Joe G had a duty to do in that instance.  Yes, if you go to jail, you run the risk that someone is going to say “jail” to your face.  Your on-again, off-again brother doesn’t have to fight that battle for you.  

But Melissa was wrong for getting in Teresa’s face like that and throwing a cheese plate as if this is season 8 and it’s a cake.  Someone really smells themselves on the chopping block.  I noticed that Joe G likes to start fights at tables (season three christening, pounding on the table).  Does he think he looks taller sitting at a table and pounding on it?  He actually looks like a really seasoned baby in a high chair.  

But?  Joe G is so wrong about Juicy.  He killed Antonia Gorga Sr??  He put Teresa in jail?  I thought that was the prosecutor.  Is this like how, on RHOC, Vicki Gunvalson forced Shannon to gain 40 lbs?  Take some fucking responsibility, please.  Now that Joe Giudice is officially deported, Joe Gorga talks a really big game, but in earlier seasons, especially at reunions, Joe Gorga would always say that he “loved” Joe Giudice and supported him, and he said that when Joe Giudice called from jail in the Easter episode.  It takes a really tough man to talk shit from across an ocean.  🤔 What is wrong with these men?  They are such soft assholes and can never say anything to anyone’s face that they mean.  Joe Giudice was the only one good for that.  

Jackie pulled away from Joe B like she has a lot of practice pulling away from a man’s embrace.  Why is Jackie crying?  I thought she was so good on everything at the end of last episode.  She was over it and she didn’t care who said what.  Now there are veins popping out of her Botoxed forehead?  What happened with editing?  Or is she just a psycho?

Frank is lying again.  He is twisting his words so badly.  He does believe the cheating rumors, or he wouldn’t have practically put a bullet to Joe B’s head to talk about it on camera.  Frank is using his lawyer techniques poorly.  Last season he said Jackie is someone who will never forgive a thing (and he was right) because she was a female lawyer.  What I’m seeing here is a (former) male lawyer trying to spin something that is on film and televised, and he will probably get away with it, because Andy plays favorites and loves him some Frank.  It’s so rich for Frank to make a distinction about how Joe Giudice is out of Joe Go’s family because they’re divorced, yet Frank, who is divorced from Dolores, gets full husband treatment from Bravo.  The irony!

If Joe B skates on his lie, I will set myself on fire.  It’s a little creepy how he’s suddenly got his hands all over Jackie, even if it’s in a fatherly way.  She wouldn’t be crying if Joe B hadn’t run his mouth.  It wasn’t “taken out of context”!  Frank asked about the rumor and Joe said the rumor is that Evan has a girlfriend!  He has absolutely no leg to stand on.  

And I know it’s on film, but Jen bringing it up at the table was inappropriate.  It’s good for the show, but it’s shitty human behavior.  She did the same exact thing last season in Jamaica when Dolores mentioned in passing that she didn’t consider Jackie a friend and Jen brought it up in front of everyone at the table.  I don’t know about that.  I’m not not happy that it came out, but she’s messy boots.  This isn’t all on Teresa.  Jackie was a little right about that part.  

Teresa is completely right that Jackie likes to throw daggers and then cry and then everyone feels sorry for her.  For someone so stupid, she pegged Jackie’s MO.  But Teresa said she is done with Jackie and she didn’t follow through, so I don’t know what to do with that.  I like people who stick to their words or I begin to tune them out. 

Oh, Evan, on the topic of your alleged infidelity, now “it’s a fucking joke”?  Is that why you froze your wife out and she had to hide from your kids that he wasn’t talking to you?  What a dick.  As bad as the women are on this show is as bad as the men are.  

I love how the collective attitude of the group is that Jackie can’t handle it anymore, so therefore Teresa needs to stop.  Maybe Jackie should stop taking jabs.  And, oh, what a shock that Jackie is just having yogurt in the aftermath of insulting Teresa and getting a clap back for it.  Welcome to the Real Housewives of New Jersey, sweetheart.  

If I ever yelled at my husband on camera the way Margaret yelled at Joe for no good reason—let’s assume she hadn’t seen the footage from him dishing the rumor yet—I would take my ass off reality TV and get into serious individual and marital counseling.  That is horrendous.  She really bitchifies him.  Thank you Jennifer, for calling what was completely obvious to me out.  And then Margaret said that it was Jennifer’s fault that she yelled at her husband—OMG, this really is OC, and if Margaret gains 40 lbs, she’s going to blame it on Jen.  Does Margaret know how bad she sounds, blame-shifting like that?  What if she hit her husband, or if her husband hit her and they blamed a third party?  I’m not sure how that would fly, but I’m not sure about anything with these people.  

I am taken aback at the bitchiness of the men on this show—Joe G, Joe B and Frank—it’s astonishing.  They are so invested in bullshit.  I really miss Juicy for that reason.  He said shit to people’s faces and he didn’t want to make a career out of talking shit behind people’s backs, nor did he hem and haw about all the crazy shit that went on.  I thought Frank’s perfectly sculpted, Botoxed to high heaven eyebrows were going to jump off of his face after Dolores’s party.  This is his ex wife and her friends.  His kids have nothing to do with this.  Why is he still hanging around?  Why doesn’t he seriously get his own girlfriend and his own life?  I think Frank and Dolores are like Robyn and Juan Dixon on RH of Potomac in that they still consider themselves to be in some type of romantic relationship, and they have just kept that part off of the cameras because it’s so fucked up.  But I am so tired of Frank who has unseated Joe Gorga as the seventh Housewife.  They should explain his presence or he should have a deeply diminished role on the show.  I thought after he got disbarred he was flipping houses.  What happened to that?  Does he even have a job anymore?

I was so glad when Bill showed up.  Still a gossipy queen, but a full standard deviation less annoying.  He’s changed a lot since the middle of last season when he was perfect though.  Not for the better.  It all started with his drunkenness at the Jersey Shore last season.  Now he is in love or at least serious like with the camera.  

Jennifer’s black and pink outfit was so slimming and flattering.  Melissa has a great body, but I wasn’t a fan of the cut of her bathing suit.  It was like her whole vulva was on display, on display.  And the bandeau top being weighed down with the microphone was an architectural disaster.  

Damn, when I wrote last week that Joe Go keeps a good physique, I didn’t see him without a shirt on!  I’m not saying he’s fat, but he’s about the size Joe Giudice was when he joined the show.  When they showed a flashback of Joe shirtless at the Gorgas’ first beach house, he looked completely different.  It’s like all the men decided to gain the weight that Evan lost and then some.  Are they taking estrogen or something?  Is that why they are getting so fatty and emotional?  

OMG, Jackie is threatening to drive away on the WaveRunner and us never seeing her again??  Is that a promise?

Teresa really didn’t need to say shit to Jackie.  She got peer pressured into it, and probably to move the show along, but one of the reasons I said I liked Teresa is because she didn’t back down...and now this happens.  It makes me meh on her. Jackie was way, way, way too relieved that Teresa “made it right.”  I have said throughout this season that I never say never.  Jackie had an opportunity to flip me at least somewhat onto her side if Teresa walked up to her and Jackie had dismissed Teresa like she was a nobody.  That would be a boss-ass bitch move that would show me that Jackie can hang and that she is equipped for the show...so of course she slunk over to Teresa with her hunched down shoulders and agreed to quash it.  Jackie, you just can’t be helped.  🙇‍♀️

I think the reason Teresa doesn’t want to talk to Evan is because she has a huge crush on him.  She apologized to Jillian two seasons ago. I believe she’s apologized to Chris Laurita in the past.  Teresa lost a lot of points from me for telling Jackie and Evan that she would never want to hurt them in any way.  Then...why did you go the the guy’s birthday party and spread rumors that he’s cheating?  I can’t follow this bullshit.  

I don’t like this dynamic between Teresa and Joe Go where she is a full grown adult and she listens to her brother like he is her king.  That shit has given me the heebie-jeebies since the very beginning.  And how about that kiss between them that was practically on the lips?  I can’t unsee that.  

Margaret, Teresa’s apology to the Goldschneiders was one of the weakest apologies you’ve ever seen?  How about last season when Teresa orchestrated Margaret’s hair pull at Steven Dann and the non-apology that Teresa issued to Margaret as the finale that Margaret accepted lock, stock, and barrel, because Margaret is fucking terrified of Teresa?  Margaret can have several fucking seats.  

Jackie seems so weak and desperate when it comes to Evan.  She seems exactly like a wife on the verge of having a nervous breakdown because her husband is threatening to leave.  Just sayin. 

I had to agree with Jackie that Teresa was pulling a Jekyll and Hyde (or Hekyll and Jyde, as Teresa puts it).  It’s fucking weird to me that the night before, Teresa was sitting at a table and egging on the idea that Evan had a girlfriend, and now she is taking pictures of them as a couple like she is their friend, telling them to kiss with tongue?  I don’t know how these people play like that.  Jackie shouldn’t feign surprise either though, because she agreed it was all in the past.  I would never agree to those terms if I didn’t want to.  Fuck that noise.  But I am probably a wee bit tougher than Jackie.  Then again, a neutered baby Easter bunny with no teeth is tougher than Jackie. 

I’m officially bored of Teresa plugging the vibrator she is selling.  It’s verging on SkinnyGirl.  

Jennifer is a fucking queen for doing exactly what none of the other cast members are willing to do (save Dolores, once every other season):  when Margaret started to blame Jennifer for the bringing up of the rumor at the table the night before, Jennifer said, at the table and in Teresa’s presence that “Teresa brought it up.”  She didn’t wait for the safety of a talking head.  And she was calm, cool and collected about it and she didn’t have to be at an 11 to do it (are you listening, Mellisa and Jackie?).  And that is what I respect about Jennifer and completely disrespect about Margaret—one will tell it like it is, and the other doles out insults right and left to everyone but Teresa.  They are like night and day.  

Jennifer is a sloppy drunk.  And Margaret is a sloppy sober person who isn’t great when she’s drunk either.  She did sleep with her boss when she was in her twenties—and not a ‘young girl’ as she claims now—and she slept with the fucking contractor when he was working on the home she shared with her husband.  She takes glee in her mom sleeping around, and she was bankrupt since the time she came on this show, but only admitted to it as late as last season.  Really bad shit went on in her marriage to Jan, because she goes nuts anytime anyone brings it up.  Margaret is so lucky Danielle is not on this season to call that shit out, because it reduces Margaret to even more of a quaking mess.  

This is the third year in a row Margaret is calling Jennifer’s marriage a cop-out in some way, shape or form.  Season nine, Margaret heavily implied Jennifer had an arranged marriage, season 10 Margaret called Jennifer out at the Jersey Shore for doing no work and discounting her role as a wife and mother, and now Margaret is attempting to diminish Jennifer again by saying that Jennifer’s marriage is her meal ticket.  It...probably is.  Jennifer has a rich husband.  Margaret is so jealous she can’t see straight.  Marty was right that no one would look at her twice, surgery or no surgery.  It’s just interesting to me that Margaret has changed her tune from the mildly xenophobic and derisive remarks she first made upon seeing Jennifer’s home—that she was cheap for getting all of her stuff from China.  Where does Margaret shop?  What does she bring to this show?  She drinks a lot of coffee and showers with her sloppy husband.  Yay.  

If Jennifer is Bill’s concubine, Joe B is so Margaret’s concubine.  I also think Jennifer was spot-on when she said that Margaret projects what she saw in her mother’s drinking onto Jennifer.  Margaret said as much in the past two episodes when she said that she was worried about Jennifer as a mother and she reflected back to her own childhood.  Margaret revealed that she slept with her boss to get an advantage “in an intimate monument”??  What do she and her husband not understand about the functioning of a camera and a microphone??  And, not to mention, what Margaret “revealed” was what is going into her book, which will be, at least hopefully for her, consumed by the masses.  She is such an asshole.  

If everyone took Dolores’s advice to keep their mouth shut, she does realize that there would be no show, right?  I’m not sure how many people are tuning in to watch a divorced, empty nested couple in their fifties bicker about houses.

“There’s a reason she has no friends.”  -Margaret on Jennifer.  This is one scintilla away from “I know you are, but what am I?”  Not to mention that it seems like they have the same amount of friends, as it is presented on the show—they each get along with two cast members, and two others tolerate them.  What happened to season seven Margaret, with the quick barbs?  Margaret is the worst kind of bully—when there is someone easy to pick on, like Soggy Siggy, who was losing her ever-loving mind, as well as Danielle, who was also sick in the head, she will lead the charge.  But she is so scared to look Teresa’s way, and she can’t defend herself against Jen, who just reads her for filth over and over and over, the latter of which I suppose is amusing.  

Overall, I am disappointed in this whole cast, save for Jennifer.  I mean, is the right word even ‘disappointment’ when my standards are so low that they are merely being met?  Can someone be disappointed in something they have no faith in?  

Second week in a row it is becoming clear to me that Margaret is the worst person on this cast.  She pretends to be stealth about it, but she is just as afraid as Jackie; she is just not as crumbly, because her husband is too scared of her wrath to cheat.  And Margaret is more of an asshole bully than Melissa, who flares up but then calms down.  And she’s become more boring than Dolores.  Teresa is just whistling the company tune, and she did nothing for me this episode.  Jennifer is my last, best hope, and even her game isn’t completely clean, but I guess beggars can’t be choosers.  I’m giving this whole episode and cast a Kanye shrug this week. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 3/26/2020 at 8:08 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I already decided if Margaret comes back next season, I’m going to be checking for her.  She presented herself as the take no prisoners Joan Rivers type, but looking back at the time she joined the show, it was super easy to slide in against Siggy, who was unhinged. It was kind of like how Siggy joining the show was a breath of fresh air, because when Siggy came on, Jacqueline was losing her shit. 

As soon as Teresa didn’t need Margaret to fight a battle, Margaret kind of collapsed in on herself like a dying star. She’s shown some nasty, weak, immature and abrasive traits that have been quite disappointing.

I am just going to be the asshole who quotes myself, because I am a little surprised at how the stirrings of what I felt at the very end of last season turned out to fulfill themselves this season:  Margaret was good until she wasn’t, and now that she’s bad, she’s awful.  Now I am not going to miss an opportunity to call it out.  

She is a 50-something year old child who looks like she’s 65 and acts like she’s 12.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Let’s keep it real - Evan cheated on Jackie. If he was innocent, then Joe wouldn’t have heard the same rumor, Jackie wouldn’t oddly make people swear that he’s a decent guy, and Evan would have had more than those few words with Theresa.

Jennifer, men were staring at you at the corner cafe bc you looked like a hooker in that white pleather outfit - no other reason. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

This is not the first time it’s happened, but, I think it’s so weird when Joe and Teresa tell each other that all they have is each other.  They both have kids and Joe has Melissa.  WTH?

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s so annoying that ALL the girls know Teresa is in the wrong (repeatedly calling it out in their confessionals) but refuse to hold her accountable... they just continue to allow her to do whatever she wants. In the real world she would have her ass beat repeatedly ... 

Unfortunately, Theresa runs the show and everyone is scared of getting the axe if they get on her bad side. 

1 hour ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

That was a roller coaster of an episode. Marge and Jen both came out looking bad (and are still going at it on Twitter if anyone’s bored 😂). Marge goes too low and her comments make no sense because Jennifer seems to be in a loving, stable marriage. However, Jennifer needs to stop being so naive. Marge never said she slept with her boss for funnies. The way J brings that up and makes light of it as if Marge laid out an open invitation bugs me.

Teresa’s nonapologies were hilarious and only came second to her taking pictures of Jackie and Evan on the boat 😂

I’m one of the few people who loves Melissa so I took great pleasure in watching her awkwardly fight with Teresa and then apologize for spilling the cheese. 😂

I actually really like Melissa. She handles Theresa with such grace so it was good to see her give it back to her, and have her husband’s backing. 

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Does he think he looks taller sitting at a table and pounding on it?  He actually looks like a really seasoned baby in a high chair.  

I have gone back to re-read this several times already and each time I laugh out loud!

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Marge and Jen both came out looking bad (and are still going at it on Twitter if anyone’s bored

The nastiness is definitely flying over there.  The comments on the posts are interesting though. Margaret is not exactly getting a lot of support.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

How about that Joe B slinking to the sidelines all while knowing full well what he said during boys night and how it also implicates his wife in the gossip...I hope this is discussed at length during the reunion because it will no doubt be entertaining to watch Margaret spin it.  

The Gorgas took their opportunity to take the attention off of Jackie and Evan and make it all about them, didn't they?  I did appreciate the opportunity to again see that clip of Joe Go and his hair gone by screaming at his father during the Christening party though.  Judging by the preview shown it looks like Joe and Melissa are going in for their Hail Mary pass to remain relevant enough for another season. 

Let me pretend that all of this is real....Jackie should be the injured party, why is it that I cannot muster up any sympathy for her and can only roll my eyes when she is crying and upset, all the while hoping that the screen will quickly go on to something else?  I was actually glad to watch yet another scene of Joe, Melissa, and T going at it regarding the same old issues.  

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Second week in a row it is becoming clear to me that Margaret is the worst person on this cast.

Are the production people getting sick of her too?  She hasn't been getting as positive edit as she used to for awhile now.  By the way, @LibertarianSlut, kudos on your earlier posts tonight! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

This is not the first time it’s happened, but, I think it’s so weird when Joe and Teresa tell each other that all they have is each other.  They both have kids and Joe has Melissa.  WTH?

Not really. People compartmentalize. Families can be big but they are broken into distinct units. I've heard others talk like this before. It's all about their parents being gone and that particular family relationship. It doesn't discount their wives and children, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I think they're both wackadoos in many ways, but I get this one.

Edited by ichbin
sp
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It’s just interesting to me that Margaret has changed her tune from the mildly xenophobic and derisive remarks she first made upon seeing Jennifer’s home—that she was cheap for getting all of her stuff from China.  

To be fair, I'm not sure Margaret's assessment of Jennifer's house was routed in xenophobia. Reza and MJ from Shah's of Sunset compared Jen's decorating style to "new money" and "Saddam Hussein's palace" - while urging her to hire Jeff Lewis! Jen's house IS tacky, as is Teresa's...and Melissa's. Apparently tacky decorating knows no nationality.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

To be fair, I'm not sure Margaret's assessment of Jennifer's house was routed in xenophobia. Reza and MJ from Shah's of Sunset compared Jen's decorating style to "new money" and "Saddam Hussein's palace" - while urging her to hire Jeff Lewis! Jen's house IS tacky, as is Teresa's...and Melissa's. Apparently tacky decorating knows no nationality.

I agree that it wasn’t a definite case of xenophobia, and I may be using too strong of a word, but something rubbed me the wrong way about Margaret’s slack-jawed face and put-downs of Jen going to China to get her furniture.  It may not have been xenophobia per se, as Margaret wasn’t showing dislike for people of another country, but to me she was showing disdain for a person for shopping in a particular country, like it is tacky to get shit from China.  

What Reza and MJ—two of the dumbest people on reality TV—say about Jen’s home doesn’t really have any bearing (to me) on what Margaret said about going to China to get furniture and how she said it.  

I don’t know anything for a fact—I just have hunches—but I guess I call stuff out more often than I used to, because Bravo is a network with selective outrage, and that annoys me more than Margaret or anyone else.  If someone says something about certain cultures, Bravo goes nuts and fires someone.  But terms like “white people shit” have been flying for years, digs at China, digs at Italian-Americans...that is all good for Woke Andy, so I post about this stuff just to out the hypocrisy of the network.  

Despite the words of my post, I am actually kind of sympathetic to the idea that everyone may have their prejudices, and maybe Chinese furniture is not Margaret’s cup of tea, and she has a right to express that without harassment.  But if she had shown the same derision for Mexican furniture, she would have been dragged and that is at the root of my problem and why I call it out.  It’s more anti-Andy and anti-Bravo and anti-double standard sentiment than anti-Margaret.  Thank you for giving me an opportunity to clarify that.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

I got a kick out of Bill and Jen using the vibrator on his neck. But is this really what a doctor wants to be doing on TV? They're my favorite couple, but still. I loved Jen's pink outfit. I also got a kick out of Jen stayed in the yard with JoeGo away from the Jackie drama, only to be front and center for Joe's latest rage rant. 

Joe B admitted he heard it? That scene was a mess and Jackie kinda hugging him and crying saying she loves him was all kinds of weird. He spread the rumor. It's on camera. And lied about it at the table.

Jackie cries way too much and I'm not sure it's always real. Crying is always a good way to make the other person look worse and Jackie and Evan have been all over the place with the cheating rumor. First it was awful, then they said they laugh about it and everyone talked about it at the second birthday dinner, then Jackie was a mess about it then Evan said it was a joke on the phone. Are they trying out different reactions for what could make them look the best on camera? Also, I believe Evan cheats.

I like Delores but when she said "Teresa is used to talking to men like Joe Giudice" I was a little annoyed. It's not just JoeGi. JoeGo was just throwing shit around yet again, screaming, and accused Teresa's husband of killing their mother. Their father constantly played the kids against each other and seemed like not the nicest--- but may he RIP of course.  Joe Gorga is fine with the guys because that's a good group (I did like Evan's "it's always a meal that sets things off") but he is a little shit and has been since season three but always skates. In a preview Melissa gets mad someone calls Joe a chauvinist? Melissa, he's straight up misogynist; to you, your daughter, his sister, women in general and always skates on it. Remember his put down of Melissa to Antonia re; Antonia wanting to run a store? If JoeGi said that there would be clips running all the time but the show always lets JoeGo slide. Melissa implied once on an aftershow that c*nt is a word they're used to as Italians, implying Joe's said it to her.  Also in the previews there's absolutely no need to ask Antonia on camera if she's had sex. NONE. I'd storm off too. If Joey or Gino was having sex at 15 he'd high five them. 

I'm tired of Marge too. I'm tired of her yelling. I'm tired of her treating Jackie like a fragile child. She went for Jen's marriage when she barely knew her, Jen's brother's relationship "mail order bride" stereotypes, but don't ever speak on her. She's made excuses for Joe B that he was "confused" and she'll never apologize for how she screamed at Jen as Joe B straight up lied about whether or not he said it at first. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
9 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Teresa is completely right

I was with some friends last night, and they were telling a story about a guy we all knew in college.  When his name came up, someone said "he was stoned" as an explanation before the story even started.  We all laughed, because it wouldn't matter what happened at what time or at what point over the four years was being talked about, this would be true.

I'm reminded of this mostly because it doesn't even matter what's being talked about, at what time, in what season, because that quote above regarding Teresa would never be true.

Also, America is so weird.  Who are these people who are incapable of acting like they are twelve years old in relation to the existence of vibrators?

I’m officially bored of Teresa plugging the vibrator she is selling. 

Jesus, yes.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Let’s keep it real - Evan cheated on Jackie. If he was innocent, then Joe wouldn’t have heard the same rumor, Jackie wouldn’t oddly make people swear that he’s a decent guy, and Evan would have had more than those few words with Theresa.

Jennifer, men were staring at you at the corner cafe bc you looked like a hooker in that white pleather outfit - no other reason. 

My thought was that Evan might have cheated or gotten caught by Jackie texting someone before he could seal the deal, last summer there was a Hampton's trip that gave us a peak at Jackie's eating disorder, the stress of Evan stepping out might have caused that eating disorder to flare up...just a thought, and now Tre decides to put their business out there making it a fresh wound for Jackie.

Has Tre ever heard an apology? Her version of an apology was horrible and embarrassing to watch. I wonder what she is teaching her children.

11 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

“Here comes my bitch wife, she’s such a c***”.

- Joe Giudice

It seems like Bravo loves to rerun that little snippet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's comedy gold, gold I tell you!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Poor Dolores - she put on a dinner party that I'd love to attend and these goons ruined it all AND left her (and her house guests)  to clean up.  UGH.  In my world (which is same background as these gals) there's the set up team and the clean up team  and the clean up crew LEAVES?  Not cool girls.  

Jackie is NOT in a good place, her hair kept getting worse and worse.  and if anyone cares, I believe Evan cheated too.  

• Love 10

Let’s keep it real - Evan cheated on Jackie. If he was innocent, then Joe wouldn’t have heard the same rumor

I don't think this is how rumors work.

and Evan would have had more than those few words with Theresa.

And this would have also "proved" that he had cheated, because he was protesting too much. (Thanks, Shakespeare!)

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I've noticed they both pull the "you're my only living relative" card a lot, as if their entire family had been wiped out by the plague. 

I also found it odd that, when talking to Teresa, Joe kept referring to "my parents" and mentioned "my father's memorial" and "he put my mother in a fucking grave" rather than "our". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Oh look, Jackie's crying. She's giving me PTSD flashbacks from the season Bethenny returned to RHNY, only to cry or berate people every frickin' episode. 

I wanted to smack Jackie so bad; Admitting to having heard a rumor, when asked, is not "giving it life". They were in the Gorga basement, not some bar yelling it across the room for all to hear. Please go back to your driveway.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12
(edited)
41 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I also found it odd that, when talking to Teresa, Joe kept referring to "my parents" and mentioned "my father's memorial" and "he put my mother in a fucking grave" rather than "our". 

I get the WTF regarding this comment, that's reasonable. 

At the same time, with a sibling fight, I also get this phrasing of Joe's.  He's angry and considers himself on he opposite side of this argument, at least for the moment AGAINST Teresa (who he has fought with before).  I can understand that he wouldn't want to present them as together in this moment of anger against someone she's standing with.

Edited by Lassus

FWIW, referring to a sibling's parent as "my mother" or "your mother," even when you are talking to that sibling, is not an uncommon thing in Italian American families, in my experience. Not sure if it is something that happens in other cultures but my mother (100% Italian American) does that a lot, as does my significant other's (50% Italian American) family.  

Speaking of, Teresa's constant discussion of "old school" marriages, usually related to her Italian heritage, always makes me want to roll my eyes. She's an year older than me, and yet you'd think she was of my mother's generation. And my mother has a much more progressive understanding of gender than Teresa ever does. Her retrograde ideas of these things have little to do with her being Italian American and everything to do with her own understanding of marriage.

WRT Marge and Jennifer - I like Margaret more than Jennifer but I thought that they both said some pretty gross things to each other. Margaret's comments about Jennifer's marriage were IMO below the belt, and Jennifer not getting that Margaret wasn't talking about "sleeping her way to the top" but instead was talking about how Margaret faced real sexual harassment was just awful. Jennifer is part of the reason that women keep the sexual harassment they experience to themselves - because there is always someone like Jennifer around to blame the victim.  That being said, as bad as Jennifer's comments were, that doesn't mean Margaret was justified in characterizing Jennifer and Bill's marriage in such an ugly way. 

• Love 14
(edited)
49 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

FWIW, referring to a sibling's parent as "my mother" or "your mother," even when you are talking to that sibling, is not an uncommon thing in Italian American families, in my experience. Not sure if it is something that happens in other cultures but my mother (100% Italian American) does that a lot, as does my significant other's (50% Italian American) 

The Italian side of my family does it too, to the point where I don't register it as weird Joe did it.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I feel like I'm on crazy pills. Am I the only person who heard Joe say at the poker table that he heard the rumor in his house because the women in his house kept talking about it? I remember when he said it, I was like "what a dumb thing to say. that's not hearing a rumor, that's hearing your wife talk about a rumor." 

He was like "I heard the rumor".... long pause ... "from the women in my house" (not exact dialogue but you get it) 

I swear the guys are just as bad at gossip if not worse sometimes. 

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

FWIW, referring to a sibling's parent as "my mother" or "your mother," even when you are talking to that sibling, is not an uncommon thing in Italian American families, in my experience. Not sure if it is something that happens in other cultures but my mother (100% Italian American) does that a lot, as does my significant other's (50% Italian American) family.  

3 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

The Italian side of my family does it too, to the point where I don't register it as weird Joe did it.

I guess my Italian American family is the exception. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

JoeGo deserves that hurt hand. Talking to Tre is like talking to a brick wall and I can see how it drives him to his wits end, and that's exactly her game. Deny, deny, deny until the other person loses it and says something nasty or, in JoeGo's case throws a Silverback fist pounding tantrum, then divert the attention to how bad they were to poor Tre.

That fake, forced apology is as good as any other Tre has given. Jackie is smart to take it, cuz its all she will ever get. Too bad it won't solve the real issue, which is much deeper by the looks of her skeletal frame and anxiety-ridden face.

Jen is looking hot, but I'm not digging her teenybopper outfit. Fuck Marge for intimating Jen has an issue with alcohol. Yeah, she can't hold her liquor and got sloppy at a couple of parties, because she's not a seasoned drinker. Marge is jealous of Jens youth, beauty, marriage and wealth. 

Noticed frank doing the dishes. Maid service must be part of his keep me on TV deal with Delores 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I guess my Italian American family is the exception. 

Well, sure. I said it was not uncommon, not that every Italian American family does it.  Just like the fact that not every Italian American family calls red sauce "gravy" (that's New York/New Jersey thing but not common among Italian Americans in the Boston area).  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I've noticed they both pull the "you're my only living relative" card a lot, as if their entire family had been wiped out by the plague. 

If they weren't such assholes they would also have their cousins Kathy and Rosie, and their mother the Gorga aunt. 

• Love 19

I think it was crappy for Teresa to start and spread the rumor about Evan. However, if Jackie really wants to end all speculation then perhaps she should stop behaving like the rumors are true. If there truly is no cheating going on then why is Jackie so unglued? I think there’s something going on with Jackie other than the stuff on the show- she doesn’t seem ok at all. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

As a true Jersey girl, I have to give a shout out to seeing Joe Gorga frying all that Taylor Pork Roll on the flat grill!!!  Taylor Ham/Pork Roll (it's called both, depending on where you live in NJ), is a NJ breakfast staple, and I loved seeing it on the show!!!  They do show some delicious food on this show, but usually it's all based on Italian cooking, so it was nice to see something so "Jersey" highlighted.

For those of you who don't live in NJ, it's something that is not to be missed, if you ever visit!  A pork roll, egg and cheese sandwich, on either a bagel or hard roll (Kaiser) is the best breakfast sandwich ever!!  Add a little SPK (salt, pepper, ketchup) and enjoy!!  

I will say that the breakfast he prepared looked yummy - it looked like he was making spinach, cheese and egg omelets (they looked a little messy) with the Taylor pork roll on the side - delicious!!  

Too bad Jackie had to miss out and eat her two containers of yogurt.  I don't think Jackie keeps kosher - she doesn't seem like a very religious Jewish person, so it must have been because she's still afraid to eat real food.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Being snarky about going to China to buy fugly tasteless furniture at a discount is not racist. It is commenting on her utter cluelessness and lack of taste. It is also reflected in her clothing choices which are label heavy but hideous if it weren’t for the label. Don’t get me wrong as Chanel makes some absolutely gorgeous clothing but a huge rhinestone bedecked necklace with CC is just a joke being perpetuated by the owners of the label. 

People go to Italy for furniture. I have never heard anyone proudly touting the beautiful designs coming out of contemporary Chinese furniture factories. They have a niche but good design isn’t one of them. People with taste have their own sources and even ways to save money. A good upholsterer or cabinet maker can replicate any piece of furniture at less than what it is being sold for in the stores. Just like a good seamstress or tailor can give you a gorgeous garment. It won’t be cheap like H&M but it will be less than the couture version. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, J80134 said:

JoeGo deserves that hurt hand. Talking to Tre is like talking to a brick wall and I can see how it drives him to his wits end, and that's exactly her game. Deny, deny, deny until the other person loses it and says something nasty or, in JoeGo's case throws a Silverback fist pounding tantrum, then divert the attention to how bad they were to poor Tre.

That fake, forced apology is as good as any other Tre has given. Jackie is smart to take it, cuz its all she will ever get. Too bad it won't solve the real issue, which is much deeper by the looks of her skeletal frame and anxiety-ridden face.

Jen is looking hot, but I'm not digging her teenybopper outfit. Fuck Marge for intimating Jen has an issue with alcohol. Yeah, she can't hold her liquor and got sloppy at a couple of parties, because she's not a seasoned drinker. Marge is jealous of Jens youth, beauty, marriage and wealth. 

Noticed frank doing the dishes. Maid service must be part of his keep me on TV deal with Delores 

I noticed how thin Jackie is...it's really noticable this season. I think her eating disorder is back...the only thing I saw her eat last night was a yogurt. 

Marge does have a problem with Jen. Marge is a self made business woman. She did not have a large family or a father that provided for her. Jen is the opposite and went straight from her father's home to marriage with a wealthy plastic surgeon. She's never worked outside the home (and some would argue that she barely works there) and spends money up the wazoo on designer duds, jewelry and spoils her kids with toys, presents and over the top birthday bashes. I don't think Marge is jealous of Jen's marriage as I think Marge looks at Jen's marriage as a transactional one and Jen as a spoiled, entitled, privileged brat. To me, Jen seems very immature...she lacks the life experiences that most young women have under their belt before they get married and started shooting out kids. She never went to college,as far as I know... never let loose like so many of us did in college with parties, sporting events and other social activities where she would have had socialization with her peers. Her social drinking skills are bush league freshman year stuff. Not exactly good role modeling for her daughters.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11