Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: The Hangman's Noose

paigow
  • Start Topic

WTF? The dad is alive? What is this, As the World Turns? Alfie’s mom — er, sorry, Mrs. Pennyworth, don’t want her punching me in the nose — was a surprising maid-pummeling badass.

The Queen is a tad hot to trot, isn’t she? Either that or she’s sure they’re all going to die and would like to go out with a bang.

And hilariously, all it takes for Thomas and Martha to be ready to jump back in the sack is for her to publicly agree with him about something. Of course, now they’re fighting about making an honest woman out of her. Little tip, Tommo, she might’ve said yes if you’d asked her to marry you rather than insist on it.

• LOL 1

WTF? The dad is alive? What is this, As the World Turns? 

Very surprising turn for the series.  While the show has anachronistic elements it doesn't do gimmicks, so this reveal is a weird pivot. But what do I expect from series based on a comic book character.  

The Queen is a tad hot to trot, isn’t she? Either that or she’s sure they’re all going to die and would like to go out with a bang.

I think the latter. She was just looking for a connection.  Though, Aziz is quite peng.  

Is it the camera angles or is Alfred supposed to be a giant? Aziz & Mrs. P barely come up to his shoulders. 

Jack Bannon is a strapping lad of 6'3.

• Useful 1

Even by this shows crazy standards, Alfie's dad showing up as some kind of cyborg is all kinds of wild. No at all something I saw coming, although I shouldn't be too surprised that a character in a comic book show would come back to life. 

I love that the Queen is always rocking her crown. If I was a queen I would wear a crown as much as I could too. The Sykes sisters are going to have to open up a second location if they want to keep not killing the people they kidnap. Crazy eyed Salt is going to have to deal with them soon, I bet they end up taking him out in the end after the Ravens are stopped. 

Oh Thomas, maybe ask a girl to marry you instead of telling her she's marrying you. 

• Love 1