Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
falltime

The View: Week of 3/22/2021

Recommended Posts


I am so sick of hearing this only conservative voice on mainstream media crap. There's another conservative voice on this show every single week (Anna) and there was another one (Abby) before Meghan ran her off. 

  • Like 20
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And why do TPTB let MeAgain go on and on ranting?

I wish I knew!  I WISH I KNEW!  That group of bozos (sorry, Bozo) is the same group that gave her cohosts the RULE that "Meghan's comments are ALWAYS last!"   

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Tammy12 said:

I am so sick of hearing this only conservative voice on mainstream media crap

Leaving Fox news channel aside there are conservative voices on MSNBC and on CNN.  The big difference being these 'voices' aren't idiots and aren't constantly making outrageous "look at me" comments or posting selfies all over the place.  Honestly the more I think about it the more convinced I am getting that someone very anti-Conservative is running things at ABC.  Now to decide if McCain is actually in on it - a devil's advocate - or just being used.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Leaving Fox news channel aside there are conservative voices on MSNBC and on CNN.  The big difference being these 'voices' aren't idiots and aren't constantly making outrageous "look at me" comments or posting selfies all over the place.  Honestly the more I think about it the more convinced I am getting that someone very anti-Conservative is running things at ABC.  Now to decide if McCain is actually in on it - a devil's advocate - or just being used.

I couldn’t agree more!  Is she a useful idiot for TPTB?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

So MeAgain says she has thick crocodile skin and there's no crying in baseball and she is tough!

And MeAgain  also says:

Quote

 

“It’s about how fat I am, that I’m a disgusting, white woman of privilege, I only get anywhere because of my dad,” she complained. “Anything you guys have already said is not anything I haven’t thought, or felt, or been insecure about my whole life.”

It has 100 percent impacted my mental health. I have suffered from depression because of things people have done to me on social media

 

confused schitts creek GIF by CBC

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Honestly the more I think about it the more convinced I am getting that someone very anti-Conservative is running things at ABC.  Now to decide if McCain is actually in on it - a devil's advocate - or just being used.

I used to think that Elisabeth Hasselbeck was the result of a left-wing conspiracy to make conservatives look ridiculous.   If Meghan's in on it, then she deserves every acting award ever. I can't imagine the crap she gets on Twitter, and I'm not talking about legitimate criticism of her arguments.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I am just exhausted. True to form, when asked what Twatty thinks about x, she turns, folds, and  twists it around to make it all about HER NARCISSISTIC ASS. No one asked about her experiences on Twitter or social media.

And let’s see. First, when she returned from maternity leave,

  1. Paid Maternity Leave was “the most important issue out there right now”; then 
  2. Getting everyone vaccinated was “the most important issue” that the Administration needed to resolve; and today
  3. Fixing the immigration/“Humanitarian Crisis” is the most important issue the Administration has to fix, DAMMIT!

So which is it, You Sourpuss of a TWAT?

As if she actually had/has to worry about finances/money. Give me a break.🙄🙄🙄 Dollars to Donuts she had a prenup drawn up.

The fact that she gets her news from Twitter confirms all I know about how intellectually bankrupt she is. 

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

If Meghan does not discuss her daughter on the show, do not discuss her daughter here.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Oh and correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe that when this nation was created, religion had nothing to do with it. So no, this isn’t a Judeo-Christian nation when it was formed. Anything further would be off topic, so I’ll leave it here.

But par for the course for Twatty, because she “wasn’t born then.”*
 

*Will Never NOT be Funny!😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Cue Whoopi's confused face here!! 

Tomorrow if CrocodileSkin™ dares to show her face and Joy is moderating, I hope Joy says "Oh, you're done?" after one of MeAgain's rants.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Oh! Can’t believe I forgot to mention this before:

I LOVED how Joy called out Jeanine Pirro!

Go JOY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh! Can’t forget to mention this before:

I LOVED how Joy called out Jeanine Pirro!

Go JOY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me too. What Jeanine said was so offensive. 

Joy has a big heart and always takes up for kids, unlike Meghan.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I was not paying close attention at the end, but they were discussing finances, Joy & Sunny saying they grew up with not much money & work hard for their money, Sara said her Dad gave her a serious talk about how to take care of her money,  and Megan said that her Mother's advice about finances and a happy marriage is to have "Separate Bathrooms & Separate Bank accounts". 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh! Can’t believe I forgot to mention this before:

I LOVED how Joy called out Jeanine Pirro!

Go JOY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

The best part of the show. Hope it's trending.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

I will say, though, that the Biden Administration needs to come up with a solid plan for immigration reform sooner rather than later.

 

Well, as Whoopi reminds us on a daily basis, Biden has president for less than 100 days. Can't wait for April 30 when she can no longer say that. 

11 hours ago, Axie said:

Did Whoopie just say you could see Robin Roberts every morning on Good Morning OF America?  Sigh....

I don't know, but probably .

11 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

None of these producers wanted Whoopi for any of them ?

...and I'm fine with that. 🙃

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

As if she actually had/has to worry about finances/money. Give me a break.🙄🙄🙄 Dollars to Donuts she had a prenup drawn up.

If she didn't then she is even dumber than I thought.

13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The fact that she gets her news from Twitter confirms all I know about how intellectually bankrupt she is. 

Meghan said she can't do her job unless she is on Twitter getting all the news.  Funny how her fellow co hosts are able to do their jobs without living their life on Twitter.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, bannana said:

So MeAgain says the border crisis is the biggest issue ever, and goes on about compassion and this being a humanitarian issue, and then says people should only enter the country legally. So what does she want?

The Meghan McCain Show  starring Meghan McCain

 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

22 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Maybe they can't meet her asking price.

I'm sure Whoopi would reach an agreement with these producers to be a part of their projects which she praises on 'The View'. I'm sure she would come to an agreement with 'the amazing' Robin Roberts, 'the amazing Wendy Williams' and of course, 'the amazing Eddie Murphy' (among others) to be a part of their movie projects.

Many award winning actors have worked for 'less than their asking price' later in their careers to be part of a project they believe in, or work with a production team they really admire. Something tells me she would have jumped at the chance to be part of 'Coming 2 America' with the amazing Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall.

Too bad they forgot about her.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh! Can’t believe I forgot to mention this before:

I LOVED how Joy called out Jeanine Pirro!

Go JOY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wonder how Pirro will respond to Joy this weekend ?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Great thing about Joy? She doesn't give a shit about what people say about her or think about her.

That comes with age and being fulfilled in your personal life.   Joy could walk away from the View tomorrow and she would be happy. She doesn't need a platform to validate what she is thinking.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Meg, no reporter asked Biden about covid,  however he began with a statement about a new goal for vaccinations. He can’t answer a question that wasn’t asked. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, Axie said:

Honey Boo Boo is cohosting!

Good God, why?

Ohhh, I thought you meant for real. Never mind.

Whoo boy. Ana just took a swipe at Meghan re identity politics.  

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

What is MeGuns point about Biden falling on the steps?  Did she feel that he should have addressed that?  Should we have had to watch him walk up a flight of stairs to prove that he could?  (remember trump drinking a glass of water to prove that he could). Is that her idea of holding Biden’s feet to the fire, or the press “slobbering all over him”?   I can’t believe this woman thinks she’s a hard hitting member of the fourth estate.  

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Meg, no reporter asked Biden about covid,  however he began with a statement about a new goal for vaccinations. He can’t answer a question that wasn’t asked. 

Oh for Fuck's Sake! First she's bitching about how he has "yet" to hold a press conference; and when he does, she isn't satisfied that he didn't answer a question that NO ONE ASKED HIM. Which is a good thing because it means he's getting shit done!

And I bet no one told her that?

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Today's show is a snoozer for me.

Doesn't Biden's press secretary hold a press conference every week day?  That's good enough for me.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone notice how she was able to slip in about Hunter Biden, even though the topic was about the presser, and why he didn’t answer about the pandemic and Hate toward Asians? He didn’t answer, Sherlock, because HE WASN’t  ASKED!  Although, he did talk about the pandemic, at first.  I guess Ben gave her today’s talking points, and she just rams them through, no matter what the topic.

  • Like 16
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

So I fact checked Meg’s assertion that the Fox reporter wasn’t called on during the press conference. This is true but you know who else didn’t get to ask a question?  The reporter from the NY Times. Biden wasn’t ducking Doocey, he ran out of time.

Im not sure what Sunny was talking about WRT mandating teachers be vaccinated. Part of the recovery package is funding for all teachers to receive vaccines if they wish. My state had not gotten to teachers yet (unless age appropriate) but Walgreens and CVS has had vaccines for teachers courtesy of Uncle Joe since 3/15. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 6
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

So the Biden discussion was pre-emotes by tornado coverage in my area. It ended during the school discussion. 
 

Meghan really feels that teachers are servants to be ordered back to work, for the convenience of parents, regardless of any health risks. She really seems to think people “beneath” her are expendable, doesn’t it?

  • Like 12
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Meghan thinks the federal government is responsible for providing mental health to all of the schoolchildren impacted by isolation.  I don’t know, doesn’t that smack of the dreaded socialism?  Why does she only demand this stuff when a D is in the white house?  Plus, if the Sec. had opened with the federal government providing free assistance, wouldn’t she counter by calling it socialism?

Is she cognizant of how contradictory she is, or is she truly that malleable to Ben’s talking points?

  • Like 20
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Haleth said:

So I fact checked Meg’s assertion that the Fox reporter wasn’t called on during the press conference. This is true but you know who else didn’t get to ask a question?  The reporter from the NY Times. Biden wasn’t ducking Doocey, he ran out of time.

I listen to the NPR political podcast, and Ayesha Rascoe, the WH correspondent, happened to mention she was also not called on.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post

Well , it only took about 5 min for Meghan to finally answer the question about the press conference. Blah, blah blah ... oh yeah, the question. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I wanted  to reach through my television, grab that hideous ponytail on Meghan’s head, twirl her ass in a circle and throw her very far away.

Again with the what aboutism, talking how different it would be if Trump were still president. As Joy countered, he wouldn’t have answered any questions and would name call and leave. Just what is her fucking point? And no one asked a fucking question about the pandemic! No one is “Slobbering over” Biden, you miserable TWAT. And he didn’t fall, he tripped, but caught himself.

I really need to stop watching. She is NOT good for my health. 

  • Like 18
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I wanted  to reach through my television, grab that hideous ponytail on Meghan’s head, twirl her ass in a circle and throw her very far away.

Again with the what aboutism, talking how different it would be if Trump were still president. As Joy countered, he wouldn’t have answered any questions and would name call and leave. Just what is her fucking point? And no one asked a fucking question about the pandemic! No one is “Slobbering over” Biden, you miserable TWAT. And he didn’t fall, he tripped, but caught himself.

I really need to stop watching. She is NOT good for my health. 

Same here, GHScorpio Rules!  Instead, I will go watch GH where, unfortunately, the mini Moobster rules.  My BP cannot take much more TV.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, and neither you, or this show is considered the Fourth Estate. That would be the actual, real reporters; even if this show is under the news division, neither talking heads, pundits, ignorant hosts such as yourself, or commentators fall under that group. So shut your pie hole.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Is [Meghan] cognizant

No.

1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh, and neither you, or this show is considered the Fourth Estate. That would be the actual, real reporters; even if this show is under the news division, neither talking heads, pundits, ignorant hosts such as yourself, or commentators fall under that group. So shut your pie hole.

Omg, did she call herself a member of the Fourth Estate? Dude, if you're wearing glitter in your part, you're not a serious journalist.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 2JEWELL said:

What is MeGuns point about Biden falling on the steps?  Did she feel that he should have addressed that?  Should we have had to watch him walk up a flight of stairs to prove that he could?  (remember trump drinking a glass of water to prove that he could). Is that her idea of holding Biden’s feet to the fire, or the press “slobbering all over him”?   I can’t believe this woman thinks she’s a hard hitting member of the fourth estate.  

Guess it's no longer "uncle Joe" who I've known since i was a baby, who was such a great friend of my dad , who I love like an  uncle, and which whom I shared the sadness of the brain tumors?

1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Meghan thinks the federal government is responsible for providing mental health to all of the schoolchildren impacted by isolation.  I don’t know, doesn’t that smack of the dreaded socialism?  Why does she only demand this stuff when a D is in the white house?  Plus, if the Sec. had opened with the federal government providing free assistance, wouldn’t she counter by calling it socialism?

Is she cognizant of how contradictory she is, or is she truly that malleable to Ben’s talking points?

To your last question...no and yes.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Axie said:

Honey Boo Boo is cohosting!

She'll look like a class act next to McCain.

EDIT: LOL At first I thought you were saying she'd be hosting next week and had to scroll down a few posts to realize you were joking. Honey Boo Boo should sue for defamation at this comparison, lol.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

16 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I was not paying close attention at the end, but they were discussing finances, Joy & Sunny saying they grew up with not much money & work hard for their money, Sara said her Dad gave her a serious talk about how to take care of her money,  and Megan said that her Mother's advice about finances and a happy marriage is to have "Separate Bathrooms & Separate Bank accounts". 

RIght - when my husband and I got married we didn't have enough money to warrant separate accounts, and can you really rent a one-bedroom apartment with TWO bathrooms?   

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh for Fuck's Sake! First she's bitching about how he has "yet" to hold a press conference; and when he does, she isn't satisfied that he didn't answer a question that NO ONE ASKED HIM. Which is a good thing because it means he's getting shit done!

And I bet no one told her that?

But he addressed the Covid response - he said he had as a goal to get 200 million vaccines in the first 100 days.  Is there more that he can say? 

58 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Meghan thinks the federal government is responsible for providing mental health to all of the schoolchildren impacted by isolation.  I don’t know, doesn’t that smack of the dreaded socialism?  Why does she only demand this stuff when a D is in the white house?  Plus, if the Sec. had opened with the federal government providing free assistance, wouldn’t she counter by calling it socialism?

 

OK, speaking on behalf of counselors and therapists across the country -  Insurance companies have supported therapists providing telehealth services - therapy through online video.  It is difficult and cumbersome to do this with kids, especially kids who are already doing school online all day.   Child therapy involves games, drawing, books, etc.  It's not just talking.  Child therapists have cabinets full of dollhouses, therapy board games, art supplies.  How do you do that online?  One center I know of (its next door to my office)  has been providing extensive in-person mental health services to kids  - several of the therapists have contracted Covid, and the center has had several temporary closings in the past year. 

Meghan can say that the government should provide mental health services (I'm not sure why, it is covered by most insurance plans) but how does she propose we set up a network of therapists to do so? Therapists, like teachers, have the right to stay safe.

And isn't this an argument for a comprehensive medical insurance plan, something like the Affordable Health Care Act, also known as ObamaCare?  

  • Like 9
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

But he addressed the Covid response - he said he had as a goal to get 200 million vaccines in the first 100 days.  Is there more that he can say? 

But someone should have "put his feet to the fire" and asked him "hard hitting" questions about it!🙄

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Orillia said:

The Meghan McCain Show  starring Meghan McCain

 

I just threw up in my mouth

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh! Can’t believe I forgot to mention this before:

I LOVED how Joy called out Jeanine Pirro!

Go JOY!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh that was bloody awesome!  Knock that bitch RTF out Joy!  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Whoo boy. Ana just took a swipe at Meghan re identity politics.  

Ana took two swipes at her today! First, she said repubs on Fox are saying that Biden is senile and only thinks he is running the country but he really isn't. These are the exact words that MeAgain's hubby said. And then the identity politics which was also a not subtle dis of MeAgain!

in your face suck it GIF by Heute-Show

  • Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

So I’m going to order my first VYD. Sorry, but the pink tooth brush is needed and adorable. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/view-meghan-mccain-complains-no-164507453.html?src=rss

From the article, quoting MeAgain:

Quote

We did not give this levity to President Obama or to President Trump, so I don’t know why we’re giving him so much of it right now given that he’s been serving in office for over 50 years.

levity

humor or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humor or in a manner lacking due respect. "as an attempt to introduce a note of levity, the words were a disastrous flop"

synonyms: light-heartedness · carefreeness · light-mindedness · high spirits · vivacity · liveliness · conviviality · cheerfulness · cheeriness · humor · gaiety · fun · jocularity · hilarity · frivolity · frivolousness · amusement · mirth · laughter · merriment · glee · comedy · funniness · wit · wittiness · jollity · joviality · joking · drollery · good cheer · sportiveness · nonsense · irreverence · facetiousness · flippancy · blitheness · triviality · silliness · foolishness · childishness · giddiness · skittishness

Quote

I think it is incumbent on us and the press not to be deleterious in the way that we cover President Biden

deleterious

causing harm or damage. "divorce is assumed to have deleterious effects on children"

synonyms: harmful · damaging · detrimental · injurious · inimical · hurtful · bad · adverse · disadvantageous · unfavorable · unfortunate · undesirable · destructive · pernicious · ruinous

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Sunny looks gorgeous. Also love how soft and pretty Sara’s look is today. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size