Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 6/10/2021 at 10:51 PM, GaT said:

Kylie when Khloe was recording her: “if I was surrounded by another group of people, I just wouldn’t be the same person I am today”. Truer words were never spoken.

I was thinking, perhaps you never would have felt the need to fuck up your face. I actually gasped when I first saw her, when she was sitting on the couch for charades. She must have recently had the work done at the time and it hadn't "settled" yet. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I was thinking, perhaps you never would have felt the need to fuck up your face. I actually gasped when I first saw her, when she was sitting on the couch for charades. She must have recently had the work done at the time and it hadn't "settled" yet. 

That's what she looks like IRL, all puffy. She got all the fillers so that she can look great on social media (after photoshopping of course), but those changes look bad IRL. This happens to "influencers" all the time, what might look good in a photo looks terrible in video or just life. At this point Kylie looks like she's in her late 30s & she's only 25.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, GaT said:

That's what she looks like IRL, all puffy. She got all the fillers so that she can look great on social media (after photoshopping of course), but those changes look bad IRL. This happens to "influencers" all the time, what might look good in a photo looks terrible in video or just life. At this point Kylie looks like she's in her late 30s & she's only 25.

Kylie isn't 25, she's 23.

Kendall is 25

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kylie isn't 25, she's 23.

I can't even say how sad this is.  Kylie is so  incredibly jaded.  Honestly, what is there for her to do for the rest of her life?  And she's only 23?

• Love 5

Well when there is nothing else, she's always going to be a mother.  And honestly she seems to be a good one. I know all of them get shit for being bad parents and relying on nannies, but ever really watch Kylie with Stormi? I'm impressed tbh. And Stormi is a very smart, very polite little girl. I'd like to think Kylie and Travis played a part in that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

It really shows how checked out Kylie has been that they practically throw a parade when she shows up.

And while Khloe's encouragement to Kim about failing the baby bar was nice, it DOES count, Khloe.  She's only allowed to take the test three times and they're not going to say "well, you had Covid and you had 'a lot going on' so we'll pretend this one didn't happen."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Guys, am I really naive?  It sounded like Kourtney & Scott were off the table because he refused to stop using?  And here I am, thinking he's been sober for years!!

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, teapot said:

Guys, am I really naive?  It sounded like Kourtney & Scott were off the table because he refused to stop using?  And here I am, thinking he's been sober for years!!

Maybe sober from Alcohol. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, teapot said:

I agree.  Its so odd that they never say the "he knows what he needs to do" part out loud.  I believe it does have to do with him being substance free.  Like since when do the Kardashians NOT say everything?

• Love 3
On 5/7/2021 at 9:30 AM, nexxie said:

The only thing I’m curious to see wrapped up is the Kourtney/Scott storyline - was his alcohol/drug use the thing he hadn’t addressed in order for her to even consider getting back together? He made an attempt last summer, but then quit rehab when he was exposed. Scott started seeing Amelia in Nov. and Kourtney started seeing Travis in Dec., so was there ever a decision made during filming or soon after - a moment when she finally closed the door on Skourt? Or was the whole thing just a storyline for the show?

Glad this situation was finally addressed. Kourtney wouldn’t consider getting back together unless Scott stopped abusing substances, which he never did. The reunion style show was surprisingly revealing - Scott owned his behavior, saying that he thought using and cheating were normal when he was younger. (Really, dumbass?) Good for Kourt refusing to saddle herself with Pervy Scott! Looks like Kim and Khloe kept pushing Skourt to reunite mostly to keep the storyline going.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I have not sat down and watched this show in years. I thought Khloe's and Kylie's babies were still infants, lol. 

But, if they had not said they was Kylie coming into the house, I would have never known it. She looks so horribly fake! 

I saw a commercial the other day for some prescription drug, I don't even know that it was for. Khloe did the commercial. After watching some of the past episodes E has been showing, she is totally unrecognizable from her former self. 

• Love 3

Just watched the second interview. I agree they revealed a lot that wasn't on the show. I think it showed the audience and even to each other where they were all coming from. It was very interesting to me.

However,  I think Kendell isn't completely correct that her position didn't have anything to do with her being a model.  Yes, she did still have to work at it to be taken seriously, but the average 14 year old girl would not have had the means to do what she did.   She already had her mom as a manager, already had name recognition, and  had the money to go wherever  she had to for auditions or photo shoots or whatever.   It would have been harder for her to be signed if she was an average girl from the middle of nowhere than it was for her.  Though I do think she's done a wonderful job of making a career for herself separate from the show. 

• Love 3

Well, I guess we now know why Kourtney's kids are such little monsters. In part 2 of the Andy Cohen thing we find out that if her kids are having a "bad day" she lets them stay home from school.  So I guess when they wake up in the morning they can just say "I'm having a bad day" & Kourtney lets them stay home & watch TV with her all day. Yeeeah, I'm sure they'll grow up to be great adults.

One of the questions that came up was did they think they were promoting an unattainable body image. I couldn't believe the bald face lies, "we put in the work" "we all eat healthy", no mention of all the surgeries (though Khloe admitted to one nose job & maybe some fillers), they all just sat there & pretended that their bodies look like that because of the "work" they put into them.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, GaT said:

So I guess when they wake up in the morning they can just say "I'm having a bad day" & Kourtney lets them stay home & watch TV with her all day. 

My jaw was on the floor. This is just such terrible parenting and yes it really does explain why those brats are not disciplined at all.

More and more it's making sense now why when Khloe had to choose between Kourtney and Kim as guardian for True she chose Kim. Her reason was she preferred her parenting style. I think she learned by then that Kourtney is a horrible mother. 

7 hours ago, GaT said:

they all just sat there & pretended that their bodies look like that because of the "work" they put into them.

But recovering from plastic surgery is sooo much work! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Did you notice that Scott was not part of the tequila toast at the end?  I laughed at Kim, Khloe and Kourtney all trying to sit there and look demure, while Kendal kept butting in. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Did you notice that Scott was not part of the tequila toast at the end

I did, but then I realized he isn't supposed to be drinking. (even if he was, I suspect he wouldn't have been invited tho) 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, FizzyPuff said:

I actually felt sorry for Scott when they did the toast at the end, perhaps someone should’ve told him to leave before the toast.

Or they could have had something to where Scott could have participated or maybe he could have just drink water. 

Was the tequila Kendall's tequila that she "made" lol 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 2

Why did Scott stay until the end for the reunion?  I kept forgetting he was on stage and then they would pan out and there he was, just sitting in his little chair. He should have left after his and Kourtney's segment. It was awkward. 

• Love 1