Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20 Discussion

• Start Topic

By "fixed" I meant she wanted to look more Kardashian like. Big lips, nose job, and what ever else she did to look more like "them". I never said she looked better but she obviously felt she needed it so that's what she did. 

• Love 2

More like Kim. She looked nothing like Khloe’s old face. 

I don’t think either Kylie or Khloe wanted to look like a Kardashian, they wanted to look more like Kim. Kris changed her face a little for the same reason as well.

• Love 1

I like how Kylie didn't appear, and Kendall showed only at the end they both are so checked out of filming.

Glad they acknowledged Caitlyn on screen and calling to see a reaction.

On 4/23/2021 at 12:40 AM, GaT said:

That was a really boring episode, couldn't they come up with something interesting for the final season?

No. Nope. Not gonna happen. That's why they need to move on down the road!

(edited)

Why does Kim only study in tops her boobs are falling out of? They don't even look comfortable, she's wearing comfy pants & jacket, & those nasty, book boob squishing bra tops.

Norisblackbook is North's actual personality? That is truly sad. I don't think they Kim should think it's funny that her 7 year old daughter is a little bitch.

Another episode with a lot of Tristan. 

I'm amazed at what Khloe thought surrogacy was. Apparently she thought that a surrogate was a rent a womb where you had complete control over another person's life for 9 months.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Norisblackbook is North's actual personality? That is truly sad. I don't think they Kim should think it's funny that her 7 year old daughter is a little bitch.

Nori's Black Book isn't even an original idea.  At least a decade ago there was Suri's Burn Book, which was a twitter/blog written in the ~voice of Suri Cruise.  

Another boring episode.  Funniest thing about this season is how you can tell who is still committed--and would probably do this show forever-- vs who already checked out.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Another boring episode.  Funniest thing about this season is how you can tell who is still committed--and would probably do this show forever-- vs who already checked out.

Who's checked out.....Kylie, Kaitlin? I have never watched this show on any regular basis so may not be aware of past participants.

Are Khloe and Tristan back together?  I feel like they are acting (or attempting lol) when there are scenes with them together, they just seems so superficial....but that is a general feeling throughout this show eh?

On 5/14/2021 at 1:06 AM, GaT said:

Why does Kim only study in tops her boobs are falling out of? They don't even look comfortable, she's wearing comfy pants & jacket, & those nasty, book boob squishing bra tops.

Another episode with a lot of Tristan. 

I'm amazed at what Khloe thought surrogacy was. Apparently she thought that a surrogate was a rent a womb where you had complete control over another person's life for 9 months.

I kind of thought the same thing.  Not that I think about it at all.  But this pro choice gal was a little on edge that the surrogate could abort the fetus if she wanted to.  I mean you expect the surrogate to not drink, not do drugs, eat healthy, you DON'T expect that the surrogate could abort your embryos.  

Kourtney, Kim and Khloe know that the family habit of trashing each other began with Kris - but they don’t seem to get that good ol’ mom has always pitted them against each other with constant competition.

• Love 3
(edited)

Okay, I admit that I loved Scott’s movie night for the kids - too bad Skourt didn’t work out.

(Don’t know why they only showed clips of Mason, P and North - Saint and Reign were watching too. And what about the little cousins?)

Edited by nexxie
(edited)

From what we've heard, Kourtney can't keep nannies. I don't see how she can pretend it's not true. Maybe she should stop Penelope from attacking them.

When they showed Kim when she was giving birth to North, I didn't recognize her. Her face was completely different from what it is now.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

I actually loved them sitting the kids down and watching the show. For all the trash that has been shown over the years there's a lot of special memories they will appreciate having as they get older.

7 hours ago, GaT said:

From what we've heard, Kourtney can't keep nannies. I don't see how she can pretend it's not true. Maybe she should stop Penelope from attacking them.

Kourtney' kids are the worst, undeciplined brats. I'm not shocked she can't keep nannies.  I believe Kim's nanny and I believe Reign is a little liar. That kid is a terror.

• Love 4
On 5/15/2021 at 10:29 AM, endure said:

Is there some reason Khloe can't have her own baby or is this just faux storyline?

Honestly I think Kim and Khloe have gone to surrogacy because they just don't want to be fat, I think this is especially true of Kim, who hated the scrutiny she got when she was pregnant with North.

Tristan and Khloe have always had zero chemistry, she attached herself to him because he's in the NBA and she wanted a baby, he probably only wants her for the attention he gets for being with her, I found it hilarious when she was screaming about Jordan destroying her family, what family Koko? 

I'm 100% sure that Kourtney's kids are fucking nightmares.

• Love 8

Khloe said she wants a brother or sister for True, ignoring the fact that she already has a brother. For the sake of their kids, Tristan’s baby mamas need to get over themselves and let True and Prince build a relationship. Khloe might still be pretending that she’s not just Tristan’s latest baby mama - what’s she going to tell herself when the next one is revealed?

• Love 7

I don't think anyone is shocked Kourt is degrading and can't keep a nanny. I liked Kim calling her out, also pointing out she likes to keep her staff. lol 

Wasn't Mason posting things online about the family? Why are they acting like he can't just pull the episodes online and watch all about his parents and family. Or even use Google? Mason knows everything considering he's on TikTok!

• Love 6

I can’t believe they have to refer to Jonathan as FoodGod

It annoys me that Kim does the baby hair thing.

Did Kim really complain about having lots of birthdays coming so she can’t study for the baby bar?

I have to give Kim credit, she gives her mom some great birthday presents. I wonder what everyone else got her? Do they all try to outdo each other?

So, Kim changed Kanye’s sheets when he had covid, do you think Kanye changed Kim’s sheets? Did the nannies all abandon ship when the kids caught covid?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/28/2021 at 1:45 AM, GaT said:

I have to give Kim credit, she gives her mom some great birthday presents. I wonder what everyone else got her? Do they all try to outdo each other?

I guess so since, Khloe was complaining about Kylie giving a car before.

Kayne was gone when Kim and kids got covid I bet. 

Nice seeing them include Caitlyn's birthday. 

Wow, okay, so let me get this straight. Kanye could fly in from Wyoming to fuss with the mannequin art installation Kim set up for Kris's 65th birthday, BUT when his wife and a couple of his kids were stricken with COVID he peaced out? That must have been what pushed Kim over the edge and made her decide to divorce him because that is seriously messed up. Even if Kim and Kanye were having issues at the time, he should have been there to help care for his children. He'd already had COVID, so it's not like he had to be as fearful of exposure as the nannies or other members of the K Clan did. UGH I can't with him. 

Very curious to find out how Kim did on her second attempt at the baby bar. I can't imagine she passed when she looked so ill. How many times are you allowed to take the baby bar?

• Love 3
13 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Very curious to find out how Kim did on her second attempt at the baby bar. I can't imagine she passed when she looked so ill. How many times are you allowed to take the baby bar?

She failed. You get 3 tries.

• Love 2
On 5/21/2021 at 6:55 AM, howmanywords said:

I'm not shocked she can't keep nannies.  

Me neither. Kim strikes me as someone who sets ground rules with her nannies, but doesn't interfere with them doing their job. Like if she came home and Saint was in time-out for misbehaving, I don't see her screaming "How dare you!" at her staff. Kourt, on the other hand is a fake hands-on mom who probably micro-manages them to death and doesn't see her kids for the budding sociopaths they are. For all of Kourt's Earth Mother bullshit, she seems to have the most miserable household.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

When Kourtney asked what a secret Santa was, I wanted to scream. Have any of these idiots lived a normal life?

Kim, a failed marriage is pretty much what you can expect when you marry someone for the prestige they can give you, especially when they're an egotistical, bipolar asshole who won't take his medicine & thinks your sex tape is real life.

One more episode & it's done.

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, GaT said:

When Kourtney asked what a secret Santa was, I wanted to scream. Have any of these idiots lived a normal life?

Kim, a failed marriage is pretty much what you can expect when you marry someone for the prestige they can give you, especially when they're an egotistical, bipolar asshole who won't take his medicine & thinks your sex tape is real life.

One more episode & it's done.

So this is divorce #3 for Kimmie. Who saw that coming? 😂

• LOL 2
On 4/11/2021 at 9:01 PM, Marley said:

Lol ppl always say this and I don’t get why. Scott has never really shown any indication of being a family man. I don’t really know him but he seems like a creepy loser who loves booze and drugs and is trying to pretend he’s still young.

He can't stand her or her family & usually only sees them for the show. His agent was in someone else's YouTube vlog drinking at a bar & you could him saying it and "it's all fake"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, GaT said:

I call BS on Kourtney not knowing what a Secret Santa was. Didn't they do Secret Santa a few years ago before Caitlin transitioned?

• Love 1

It's easy to avoid them if you really want to. I seek them out because I enjoy a good trainwreck but the sad fact is they aren't going away. KUWTK ending isn't the end of the Kardashian empire. Ratings have been in the toilet for years. Then the Hulu show will be airing. Hell they have bigger followings on social media than they have had in an actual KUWTK audience.

• Love 2
On 5/21/2021 at 5:43 PM, PopTart16 said:

Tristan and Khloe have always had zero chemistry, she attached herself to him because he's in the NBA and she wanted a baby, he probably only wants her for the attention he gets for being with her,

I just caught up on the season--boy, is Tristan a bad actor.  He's just so out of place in all his scenes, reciting the scripted lines in the least believable way possible.  I know nothing about how good a b-ball player he is, but since he clearly has money, I can only guess he likes the added attention he gets from dating a Kardashian.  I cringe at all their scenes together.

So Kim "couldn't wait" til June to try for the baby bar again, instead wasting her next-to-last shot when she wasn't prepared.  That's brilliant.

• Love 2

Two thoughts on this episode: I think Kim's sex tape would be a perfect KUWK memento for the time capsule because, really, isn't that what started everything? And I'm wondering how the hell Khloe managed to get gloves--fingerless or not--on over her ridiculous talons. Which, every time I see I think, there's no way she's changing True's diapers or picking her up because of the high stabbing risks. I'd know I'd end up injuring myself at least a couple of times a day just by doing things like absently-mindedly going to rub my eyes or while changing positions in my sleep.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/5/2021 at 8:58 PM, howmanywords said:

It's easy to avoid them if you really want to. I seek them out because I enjoy a good trainwreck

I only seek them out because the classy Joel McHale was always mocking them while showing his hatrid towards them & (unlike the Kardashians) that always makes me laugh. Besides, there is nothing good or redeeming about this trainwreck. They're also in your face all the time on an everyday basis & it really pisses me off. 

On 6/5/2021 at 11:24 PM, GaT said:
On 6/5/2021 at 8:58 PM, howmanywords said:

Hell they have bigger followings on social media than they have had in an actual KUWTK audience.

They make more from social media than the show

As a matter of fact, she’s able to make more from her paid posts on Instagram than an entire season of the show. 

Everytime I get reminded of this, it makes me want to dry-heave in absolute disgust.

Frankly, I'm surprised that these idiots don't have Tik Tok accounts. As if I need another reason to find Tik Tok & the Kardashians even more loathsome than they already have.

14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Kim "couldn't wait" til June to try for the baby bar again, instead wasting her next-to-last shot when she wasn't prepared.  That's brilliant.

It'll be even more brillant when Kim fails the Baby Bar test again.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Magog said:

Frankly, I'm surprised that these idiots don't have Tik Tok accounts. As if I need another reason to find Tik Tok & the Kardashians even more loathsome than they already have.

Kylie has a TikTok account, I come across it when I am scrolling through my FYP.  I do not know if any of the other sisters have accounts.

6 hours ago, Magog said:

I only seek them out because the classy Joel McHale was always mocking them while showing his hatrid towards them & (unlike the Kardashians) that always makes me laugh. Besides, there is nothing good or redeeming about this trainwreck. They're also in your face all the time on an everyday basis & it really pisses me off. 

Everytime I get reminded of this, it makes me want to dry-heave in absolute disgust.

It'll be even more brillant when Kim fails the Baby Bar test again.

I agree it’s almost impossible to avoid them completely. I do look forward to her failing again, though.

Kylie and Kendall's present scene I was distracted by Kylie's face, it looked so puffy and injected compared to Kendall's natural. Everyone seemed so happy/shocked she even showed up.

The ending seemed blah, should have had more emotions to it. Rob couldn't even show? 

• Love 3

I like how Kim demanded that Kourtney tell her what’s going to happen with her & Scott. Maybe she should pay more attention to her own relationship instead of Kourtney’s.

Have Kylie & Stormi been somewhere far away? Why was the rest of the family losing their minds when she showed up at the vacation house?

Kylie when Khloe was recording her: “if I was surrounded by another group of people, I just wouldn’t be the same person I am today”. Truer words were never spoken.

Khloe (talking about the ranch in Wyoming to Kim): “will we be able to go there?” Kim: “yes, of course” Me: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Maybe Kim should have thought about therapy before she decided to change her entire body through surgery.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

The ending seemed blah, should have had more emotions to it. Rob couldn't even show? 

They didn't even have Rob in a flashback, he might as well have never existed. And after all these years of big ratings, E didn't even want to give them an extra half hour. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I like how Kim demanded that Kourtney tell her what’s going to happen with her & Scott. Maybe she should pay more attention to her own relationship instead of Kourtney’s.

Have Kylie & Stormi been somewhere far away? Why was the rest of the family losing their minds when she showed up at the vacation house?

Kylie when Khloe was recording her: “if I was surrounded by another group of people, I just wouldn’t be the same person I am today”. Truer words were never spoken.

Khloe (talking about the ranch in Wyoming to Kim): “will we be able to go there?” Kim: “yes, of course” Me: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Maybe Kim should have thought about therapy before she decided to change her entire body through surgery.

They didn't even have Rob in a flashback, he might as well have never existed. And after all these years of big ratings, E didn't even want to give them an extra half hour. 

Most narcissists can’t be helped much in therapy, unfortunately. Kim is a lost cause IMO.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Expand  

Most narcissists can’t be helped much in therapy, unfortunately. Kim is a lost cause IMO.

Everybody in that family is a lost cause. 

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Ok, I'm starting to sing that song from the Sound of Music: So long! Farwell! Auf Weidersein goodbye!

CYA. BYEEEEE.

Frankly, I preferred this greeting to all of the Kardashians (except for the kids, (not Mason though, Kourtney's oldest kid)).

go away gtfo GIF

• Love 2
(edited)

Well....its over. 

I didn't even watch.

But I feel like the planet has righted its tilt. 

The dawning of a new age. 

The sun is arisen from the long dark night.

They're gone. 

Sorta.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 6/11/2021 at 6:51 AM, GaT said:

I thought I saw Rob in a flashback? Or maybe I imagined it. I even saw Bruce! 

Also why are they doing a sit down interview with Andy Cohen! For what? There going to Hulu FFS! We’ll never get rid of these people. I feel sorry for the kids,I’m sure it’d be nice to grow up without cameras around. 

Edited by FizzyPuff
(edited)

I’m watching the episode about the nanny and I believe the nanny 100%. Of all of them I think Kourtney would be a nightmare to work with/for. I think it was pretty obvious Khloe thought the same but was trying to stay neutral. For all her faults, I think Kim would be good to work for. She seems more disciplined and like she wouldn’t mind nannies who kept her kids in line. Plus she wants to keep the same crew so she won’t be firing people left and right. 

A million years ago I was a nanny and it was much easier working for someone who was demanding and had a lot of rules because at least then you know what to do and what not to do.  People who didn’t have many rules (like I imagine Kourtney being) make it very difficult because you never know what to expect and the kids are just wild.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1