Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Persnickety1

Season 20 Discussion

Recommended Posts

I’m thinking for Cory it’s access to lots of money and celebrities. I know he had some bodyguard job before I think but I don’t think he was getting to do all this rich ppl shit on his own. I rather be poor I think tho then spend lots of time with these ppl lol.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Marley said:

I’m thinking for Cory it’s access to lots of money and celebrities. I know he had some bodyguard job before I think but I don’t think he was getting to do all this rich ppl shit on his own. I rather be poor I think tho then spend lots of time with these ppl lol.

Exactly. That is what I meant by his access to the Kardashian world. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hopefully he’ll have saved some of those coins once Kris decides she no longer needs him as an accessory.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I wish someone would buy me a Toto toilet for my birthday.

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I wish someone would buy me a Toto toilet for my birthday.

I’m thinking the K sisters favor the model that comes with automatic ass kisser and cheek inflation accessories.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

The absolute gall of these people boo-hoo'ing that they can't have parties because of a global pandemic.  And guess what?  Then they go and have the party and justify it with the whole "everyone will get tested, everyone will have masks."  They are the worst.

And just what this season needed: that attention troll Jonathan (I refuse to call him FoodGod <so stupid>) with his robbery story and how he now has to have "full time security." 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/5/2021 at 10:16 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Kylie has really checked out of this season--another episode where she's in one scene.

Smart of her, she just stayed in her own house.

At least we're not alone questioning Kourts weird relationship with Addison.

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Smart of her, she just stayed in her own house.

At least we're not alone questioning Kourts weird relationship with Addison.

Now I’m thinking the Addison thing was all just a storyline for the show, like the Kourtney and Scott thing. All those pics last summer of those three in various combinations were taken during filming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

MJ's bday party: who in this year of a pandemic is still blowing all their spit to put out the candles on a birthday cake?  A Kardashian (or Kardashian adjacent), that's who.

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well well,....the last season of the TV Kardashians. Sigh of relief. 

Maybe this signals the end of the Narcissistic Era (Facebook, etc). Famous for being famous.

I dont do much of anything else.

I have no skills or talents, I just sell my cheap soul to gullible Americans on TV. 

I still dont understand how they made so much bank $$ from the show and the the miscellaneous cheap crap they did. 

The TV bank had to be divided among alot of people. so how'd they all manage to get big expensive houses, etc.  

I know Kylie parlayed it into the makeup company, and Kendall models....but the rest of them ?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

The TV bank had to be divided among alot of people. so how'd they all manage to get big expensive houses, etc.  

I know Kylie parlayed it into the makeup company, and Kendall models....but the rest of them ?

They get paid a ton just for the TV show

Quote

E! doesn’t pay the KUWTK cast individually. Instead, it’s the family’s decision on how the money is divided. In 2017 interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Kris revealed that the family, for the most part, divides the money evenly. This means that each sister and Kris would receive $4.5 million a season. (This would change a little depending on which sisters have producer credits and which don’t.) “Everybody gets paid pretty much equally, because we all film a lot and we all work hard, and we’ve created this show and this brand for the last decade. Everybody’s happy,” Kris said.

Also, Kim has a makeup line & SKIMS, Khloe has Good American, Kourtney has Poosh, & depending on which sister, they can get up to & over $1 million for IG marketing posts & Kris gets 10% of everything.

Also, also, their Hulu deal is worth millions

So basically, they can all afford nice big houses, etc

  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

So what’s the content for Hula - a new version of their reality show? Fashion? How-to tutorials on makeup, nails, butt implants & plastic surgury? A talk show called The Thirsty Ones?

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

A talk show called The Thirsty Ones?

I think that is already written on the family's coat of arms.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

So what’s the content for Hula - a new version of their reality show? Fashion? How-to tutorials on makeup, nails, butt implants & plastic surgury? A talk show called The Thirsty Ones?

 

1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I think that is already written on the family's coat of arms.

Its also in their blood & its also a replacement of their soul. 

Frankly, their "new" content for Hulu is going to be the usual bedbug-inducing garbage that you'll see on this crappy show & on that repulsive Daily Mail. Maybe, we'll get lucky & Maury Povich will guest star in it. Him & the type of losers that appear on his show will fit right in.

It really sucks that Joel McHale doesn't have a platform anymore to mock these idiots.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, GaT said:

They get paid a ton just for the TV show

Also, Kim has a makeup line & SKIMS, Khloe has Good American, Kourtney has Poosh, & depending on which sister, they can get up to & over $1 million for IG marketing posts & Kris gets 10% of everything.

Also, also, their Hulu deal is worth millions

So basically, they can all afford nice big houses, etc

Meanwhile "poor" Rob is left to scraps. Last I read/heard anything about him he's living in Kris's mansion, the one with the double staircase entryway and still rarely appearing on the show. So is Kris giving him a cut of her percentage?

Because his sock line fizzed out. What degree did he graduate college with?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

What degree did he graduate college with?

Business administration

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Addison stuff is so fucking dumb. Everything is just so fake. Like it has always been fake but they aren’t even trying anymore with these dumbass storylines.

Enough with Kourtney and Scott. The ship sailed on them a million years ago. They weren’t even a good couple. Scott only dates teens now too so Kourtney is way too old for his pervy ways.

 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Marley said:

They weren’t even a good couple. Scott only dates teens now too so Kourtney is way too old for his pervy ways.

 

When they first started dating Scott was the young "rich frat boy" and Kourtney liked that until she got pregnant and it was like the cliche teen pregnancy movie plot, girl gets pregnant forced to "sober up" and grow up fast to handle raising a child while the father still lives his party life but these are grown adults.

Yes Scott is a perv for dating teens, but IMO if Kourtney gave him any hint that she was serious about marrying him he would. 

Also dispute Scott's alcoholism, he and Kourtney's relationship seemed the most stable out of the sisters at the time they were dating. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yes Scott is a perv for dating teens, but IMO if Kourtney gave him any hint that she was serious about marrying him he would. 

Lol ppl always say this and I don’t get why. Scott has never really shown any indication of being a family man. I don’t really know him but he seems like a creepy loser who loves booze and drugs and is trying to pretend he’s still young.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol ppl always say this and I don’t get why. Scott has never really shown any indication of being a family man. I don’t really know him but he seems like a creepy loser who loves booze and drugs and is trying to pretend he’s still young.

Did you watch the show in the beginning  or ever binged watched from season 1 episode 1 when they were only 30 minutes long?

Because Scott wasn't they way he is now. Hell none of them are the way they are now that they were back then except for maybe Kim. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yea I’ve seen most of the show minus a few episodes here and there.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/11/2021 at 2:27 AM, Bossa Nova said:

I still dont understand how they made so much bank $$ from the show and the the miscellaneous cheap crap they did. 

As the popularity grew over the years the show no longer became all they need to make big money especially Kim and Kylie. Ratings have been in the toilet for a long time and they are probably are seen more on Instagram. They make millions off social media alone. They have enormous fanbases on there and can easily make a shitload of money just by shilling products. Khloe and Kourtney makes about 500k from brands on Instagram and I Kylie and Kim make about 1.2 million per product posts.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2021 at 2:41 AM, howmanywords said:

As the popularity grew over the years the show no longer became all they need to make big money especially Kim and Kylie. Ratings have been in the toilet for a long time and they are probably are seen more on Instagram. They make millions off social media alone. They have enormous fanbases on there and can easily make a shitload of money just by shilling products. Khloe and Kourtney makes about 500k from brands on Instagram and I Kylie and Kim make about 1.2 million per product posts.

Good points. 

So how does Scott D keep financially afloat ? What does he get paid to shill ?

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Good points. 

So how does Scott D keep financially afloat ? What does he get paid to shill ?

 

Scott is a house flipper along with Kris, hes part owner of a luxury car dealership , clothing line, and hes got multiple endorsement deals. 

He is estimated to be worth $25 million. 

  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Scott is the dumbass who actually outed how calculated and fake all the Instagram advertising is. A few years ago he was promoting some diet shake and accidentally posted the sponsors private message to him with the message telling him exactly what to say and even the time to post. There was also an episode of KUWTK where Kim is preparing to take photos for an Instagram sponsored post for a shake and says " wait we actually have to make the shake" while boohooing to Jonathan about how hard her. 'job' is.

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Kourtney-“Sophia is Caitlyn’s good friend that lives with her” why don’t they just admit it’s her girlfriend? Though trying to figure out what to call 2 transgender women who are dating is seriously headache inducing.

Tristan sitting next to Khloe for the THs. They aren’t trying to let us know they’re a couple, noooooo. He was on the show more than Kendall, Kylie, or Scott, & talked as much as Khloe, Kim, or Kourtney.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

They’re not even trying to make a “reality” show anymore - Hula must have contracted for something very different from them.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think Sophia has/had a boyfriend, she spoke about her personal life before and how Caitlyn walked in on them at the house.

It was nice to see Caitlyn/Kris be interacting nice. Even if it was for TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2021 at 8:21 AM, Magog said:

being an outright failure at being a parent?

Why is Khloe a failure as a parent?  Seriously asking as I haven’t watched the show in years, but being this is the last season I thought I’d tune in. To me Khloe always seemed the most maternal of the sisters, even being a sort of surrogate mom to her two younger sibs. I haven’t watched any since she became an actual mom though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like Scott decided to move on with Amelia after Kourtney refused to make a decision about their relationship - he really wanted to get married.

(Or maybe he really wanted to make sure he’d be on the new show.)

Edited by nexxie

Share this post


Link to post

That was a really boring episode, couldn't they come up with something interesting for the final season?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

There's something he apparently needs to do that he's not doing based on Kourtney and Scott's convo. I'm guessing it's related to his addiction issues?

 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

There's something he apparently needs to do that he's not doing based on Kourtney and Scott's convo. I'm guessing it's related to his addiction issues?

 

That’s my guess too. But she might be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire with this one.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14720335/travis-barker-addiction-plane-crash-kourtney-kardashian/

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This show somehow gets faker every episode. Enough with the lame Scott Kourtney shit. Please it’s so dumb.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Marley said:

This show somehow gets faker every episode. Enough with the lame Scott Kourtney shit. Please it’s so dumb.

I think Kourtney agrees with you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Last week when Sophia asked for Kris to manage Caitlyn - I'm starting to think the Kris is behind Caitlyn running for governor.  Just a hunch.  

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jesus Khloe’s hands are HUGE, especially with those insanely long nails. Why are these people always wearing sweats and long shirts and pants in the middle of California heat?  Even in that stupid ass bunker when it was 100 degrees they were wearing sweat suits.  Makes me hot just looking at them.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

So they’re sobbing and carrying on and they knew they had a show planned with Hulu? Come on. 

Edited by Maire
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know if it's because of covid or the fact that it's the final season, but this is really boring.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

A whole episode about how sad it is to end the show?! Yep, time to end the show - and no thanks to whatever they scrape up to serve on hulu.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Another episode about nothing 🙄

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The only thing I’m curious to see wrapped up is the Kourtney/Scott storyline - was his alcohol/drug use the thing he hadn’t addressed in order for her to even consider getting back together? He made an attempt last summer, but then quit rehab when he was exposed. Scott started seeing Amelia in Nov. and Kourtney started seeing Travis in Dec., so was there ever a decision made during filming or soon after - a moment when she finally closed the door on Skourt? Or was the whole thing just a storyline for the show?

Edited by nexxie

Share this post


Link to post

I hate defending these people but I understand the tears. Things won't be completely the same with Hulu and  some of the crew that they were crying with work for E so they won't be working with them again.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, nexxie said:

A whole episode about how sad it is to end the show?! Yep, time to end the show - and no thanks to whatever they scrape up to serve on hulu.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, endure said:

Another episode about nothing 🙄

The entire show & the entire existence of the Kardashians is about nothing. 

Othen than giving me constant migraines & damaging my retinas.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Magog said:

The entire show & the entire existence of the Kardashians is about nothing. 

Othen than giving me constant migraines & damaging my retinas.

 

 

I avoid that trauma by never watching it 🙂.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kylie, who is the youngest of them all seems to have it more together than any of them. She is the one I thought would never amount to anything. Always living in the shadow of her more beautiful sister, Kendall. Not tall enough to model, not pretty enough to get any attention. She went out and fixed her face, got some business sense, didn't care too much about being a famewhore and off she went. She even became a mom at a very young age and didn't make a lot of fanfare about it. Was I ever wrong about her. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

“She went out and fixed her face”

If by fixed you mean had her face sculpted to resemble her other older sister, then sure, she fixed it.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Kylie, who is the youngest of them all seems to have it more together than any of them. She is the one I thought would never amount to anything. Always living in the shadow of her more beautiful sister, Kendall. Not tall enough to model, not pretty enough to get any attention. She went out and fixed her face, got some business sense, didn't care too much about being a famewhore and off she went. She even became a mom at a very young age and didn't make a lot of fanfare about it. Was I ever wrong about her. 

By “fixed” do you mean fucked up? Because she ruined her face and body, imo.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size