Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
paigow

S02.E07: The Bloody Mary

AIRING MAR 21, 2021

Alfred prepares to depart England for good; Bet and Peggy Sykes set out to rescue their old friend Lord Harwood from imminent danger.

• Useful 1

Casablanca

It was time to end some character arcs...

• Like 3

Well, so much for Lord Harwood. I cracked up at Bet’s response to him saying he beat a guy to death. “These things happen.” The Sykes sisters being the only people on earth who would actually be sympathetic about that.

• Like 1

- Sorry to see Harwood go. I was really expecting the old trope of a last minute rescue.  But I'm glad we got one last scene between Harwood and the Sykes sisters.

- Glad that the show is drawing out Martha's pregnancy reveal. I won't be mad if they are able to carry it until the second to last episode of the season.  I hate to see Patricia go because I like her relationship with Martha. I think this shows does better than most with female characters - The Sykes Sisters, Martha, Patricia, Ma Pennyworth, the Queen and Katie are all vibrant characters.

• Like 6

And Lord Harwood goes out like a boss. Bad dude but damn, one of the better villains on a tv show in quite some time.

• Like 2

Well Alfie, you'll always have London...

Sad to see Harwood go, he was an awesome villain. I am glad thought that we got one last scene between him and the Sykes sisters at least. "These things happen." 

I really enjoyed the Lucius and Thomas adventures, and I have really come to enjoy the relationship between Patricia and Martha. Sad to see her go, but I know they have to get ready for the big battle. 

• Like 1