Type keyword(s) to search

Rutherford Falls - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Reservation Dogs is fantastic. I knew Nelson looked familiar but I hadn't put it together that I recognized the actor from there. He never has a shirt on in Res Dogs, maybe that's the difference.

I signed up for Peacock specifically so I could watch this and Amber Ruffin's show. I wish I had known about the window for data sampling, because I guess I waited too long and my binge won't count?

In any case, I really liked this season, but I agree the love triangle stuff is unappealing and it's been done a zillion times on every other show forever, and takes away from the more interesting parts of the series. Even with that complaint, though, I still really enjoyed the season.

I was upset about Nathan and Nelson razzing the firefighter. It was rude and obnoxious but also seriously destructive to the campaign. It's hard to believe that an 18 year old is more competent than these supposedly much older dudes, but then I am so impressed by some of the activist kids I've seen, it's like they are born to lead. So I'm handwaving the whole Bobbie's too young problem. I wonder why they wrote them to be 18 and not older.

I don't know how you ever trust Podcast Guy again. When Reagan was telling him about current news from home, I was cringing because surely he is going to betray her again. They've been trying to present him as regretting his behavior but I personally wouldn't want to take that gamble.

I don't want to see Terry destroy Bobbie. I hope that's not how it goes. But I do wonder how Bobbie keeps all those promises, like they made to the firefighters. 

Ye Olde was a bad idea in the first place. Feather was actually right about that.

Edited by possibilities
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

The tweet says they want to shop it to another platform, and I definitely hope that works out, but it seems like that kind of thing rarely does.

I'm sad about this.

I blame the lack of exposure on Peacock. 

Edited by possibilities
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

For season 3, I was looking forward to seeing Regan's communal living idea. We never see anything like that on TV, and they could have brought a bunch of cooky characters together in one place.

I also blame Peacock's lack of advertising. I had a mini rant about this in The Resort's board.

• Like 1
  • Love 2