Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: The Boy Who Cried Murder

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Well, it was a HUUUUUGE surprise that the older son was the killer. They didn't totally telegraph that from the very first moment he appeared on screen. Not at all.
</sarcasm>

"Great idea! Inheriting lots of money, and all I'd have to do was murder my own mother! If only I'd thought of it two years ago when I was an untreated heroin addict, and not kicked the habit like today! Really clever! Except the part about killing mom..."

• Love 2

From TV Line:

How did Monday night’s episode of Bull manage to get a conversation about Drew Brees retiring when it wasn’t even official until Sunday? Was it added in post-production, which I guess would be easy since everybody is wearing a mask?

What would you say if I told you that the references to Brees being the Saints’ “former QB” as well as “retired” were all in the original script? Because they were! #MidgradeSorcery

As some of us recall, Brees was talking about retiring back during the playoffs (if not before).    The fact that this episode aired just a few days after he made it official was "coincidental", but it was certainly not bizarrely magical

Edited by Twilight Man
  • Love 1

I agree with all, these later seasons’ episodes have really stretched the bounds of belief. Haven’t really seen a good one for a couple of years. Consistently, as someone said above, the concept of discovery is mentioned and promptly swept under the rug in a manner which no judge should accept. Furthermore, both prosecution and defense are equally bound by rules of discovery. Guess the writers/creators say to themselves, “More like guidelines!”, pirates of the tabloids that they are. 
It was ok enough to watch with the culprit telegraphed (agree wholeheartedly with above) all the way through, although when the staff piled into the limo with their “all nighter” info, I did wonder where the ex-Fed stashed her kid for the night. 
The end-of-episode groan came when the tall son claimed he thought his mother would “step out of the way” when he swung the statue. Right, when her eyes were facing the other way! We didn’t even get to see the case dismissed, or the judge order the son on the stand into custody. Oh, wait, set in NYC, that never happened. 
And I say to myself, “What exactly, are we to glean from this episode?” I want “Harry’s Law” back. 

• Love 1

And for all this 'Aunt Izzy' business, if she really was like a 'sister' you don't think she would have mentioned the year-long affair to her 'best friend'.  find it hard to believe the wife didn't know, they didn't sound particularly discreet about it.