Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
snarts

S05.E7: Medium At Large

Recommended Posts

Quote

Kyle tries to make amends with Hannah for Amanda’s sake, only to find that Hannah isn’t as quick to forgive and forget. Lindsay grapples with ending her relationship with Stephen for good. Finally, rumors spread like wildfire when Hannah receives an explosive tip from her psychic about Lindsay and Luke, sending the house into a tailspin.

Air Date: 03/18/2021

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So we are left to infer that the drama beginning tonight is based on insight from a psychic, Hannah's psychic specifically. Awesome. If that doesn't stink of producer driven story lines, I don't know what does. Like hey we can't do better than broken stoves, day drinking, trash piling up and failed birthaversary celebrations, let's call in a psychic to MAKE SHIT UP. Although:

Spoiler

it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Lindsay and Luke actually did sleep together. BUT WHO CARES? Hannah's got Old Salt coming and technically Lindsay and Luke are both single. So what.

I continue to look forward to Ciara being an adult and rising above it all.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I can't watch this show anymore - I can't stand Hannah and I find her to be incredibly immature.  She cannot be criticized in any fashion - even when warranted such as not taking the garbage out - she deflects and makes circular arguments and never takes responsibility for her actions.  She's an asshole.  Hannah please fuck off.

 

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Does an insincere apology by an insincere person make it a sincere apology?

Is it like two negatives?

Then again Kyle is also a negative so there you go.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Hannah is gross!

When Luke plays his guitar someone needs to go all John Belushi from Animal House.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Poor Steven.

Dear Kyle and Hannah: Please break up.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you @snarts for starting the thread. As you could see I did it last week and a poor job of it too 😂

THANK YOU for starting one last week. I went on vacation & forgot 🙄

Did Hannah not think her conversation with Kyle was being filmed? She's was utterly ridiculous, continually moving the goal posts. Then the overdranatic apology in front of the group. Is she trying to win an Emmy? 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

"We were caught up in the cycle of me treating Steven like shit.  Listen, it takes two!  One to treat someone like shit, and one to be treated like shit."

 

 

download-6.jpg

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Tonight I found myself wishing that Kyle LUKE (whoops) and Hannah could make it work between them because I hate them both so much that it would be nice knowing they were stuck torturing each other and leaving everyone else alone. 

Edited by TeeMo
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

If I could count on my hands the number of times a problem started with, “My psychic texted me.”

It would be zero.

Edited by bosawks
  • Laugh 20

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, bosawks said:

If I could count on my hands the number of times a problem started with, “My psychic texted me.”

But she doesn’t have any reason to lie.

/s

😆

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

On WWHL Hannah admitted she planted the seed about Lindsey and Luke hoping “it would flower.” Which, in Hannah’s world, means causing more drama to happen. She also admitted she didn’t mean the apology to Kyle.  She really revealed what a true POS she is. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I think Kyle would like to think he is the man but he is so not the man. I noticed in tonight's episode that Amanda treats him like one of her girlfriends with all of the hugs and reassurance, or as if he is a manchild that needs to be consoled...a lot. That seems weird to me. Do people behave like that in adult relationships? I never have 🤨

IIRC, Hannah, Paige and Jordan came into the house together, and that is when Hannah and Paige became friends with Amanda. It's not like they were childhood friends and the childhood friend and the future husband are duking it out for Amanda's affections because one is taking the primary friend role away from the other.

Hannah and Kyle just don't like each other, and they both talk SO MUCH SMACK. But since Kyle thinks he's the number one guy in the group, he gets away with it more than Hannah does. I think they're equally repellent, and Kyle more so because he's 38 years old AND a guy and he's behaving like a torqued up sorority girl. Don't get me wrong, Hannah is all kinds of crazy town, and I do not care for her, but I don't think her behavior is much different from that of her peers. She has a lot of growing up to do. Kyle should already be grown.

I keep waiting for Luke to break into "stranded...at the drive-in...branded, a fool...what will they say...Monday at school"  That's about the caliber of his lyrics 😄 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Lassus said:

Wait.  A fucking psychic?  Good christ.

She admitted on WWHL that was made up bullshit. She also said her apology to Kyle was insincere bullshit, too. She also said that her going ballistic on Kyle about mentioning her dad was bullshit because she realizes she's the one that brought up her dad. Did I say bullshit enough? Because that's exactly what Hannah is. Pure Bullshit. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

She has a lot of growing up to do. Kyle should already be grown.

Kyle is 38, Hannah 29.  They should both be grown,

Not a Kyle fan but the issues between them are 99% caused by Hannah's newly inflated ego and reaction to the slightest perceived slight.  He asked her to take out the garbage and she personally attacked him...and Amanda, who hadn't said a word. 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, snarts said:

Kyle is 38, Hannah 29.  They should both be grown,

Not a Kyle fan but the issues between them are 99% caused by Hannah's newly inflated ego and reaction to the slightest perceived slight.  He asked her to take out the garbage and she personally attacked him...and Amanda, who hadn't said a word. 

 

That's true. I agree to some extent. Kyle just bugs me more because he's as much of a drama queen as this threesome who is ~10 years younger than he is (Hannah, Paige, Amanda).

I was pretty gobsmacked when Amanda was talking about going off her bc and thinking ahead to their adult future when Kyle clearly wants another season or two of Summer House 😄 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I was pretty gobsmacked when Amanda was talking about going off her bc and thinking ahead to their adult future when Kyle clearly wants another season or two of Summer House 😄 

She completely disregarded what he said, too. After voicing his concerns,  she's like I'm still going off bc because that's what I want to do. Way to make a major life decision with your fiancee, Amanda. I can't with these people. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

That's true. I agree to some extent. Kyle just bugs me more because he's as much of a drama queen as this threesome who is ~10 years younger than he is (Hannah, Paige, Amanda).

I was pretty gobsmacked when Amanda was talking about going off her bc and thinking ahead to their adult future when Kyle clearly wants another season or two of Summer House 😄 

Yeah, don't get me started on their relationship and my thoughts for their future. I just don't see him as the issue (this year) that's all on Hannah.  Her behavior actually reminds me a lot of Lindsey in S2-3, feeling herself & thinking she's the star.  From the previews, Lindsey still has it in her!

I am also quite curious what goes down between Kyle & Luke.  Didn't Luke get into it Carl last year?  Speaking of, I want more Carl less Hannah.  He deserves a Summer fling.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

“My psychic said...” what? No, Hannah. Just no.

The best part of the episode was watching everyone’s reactions to Hannah’s over the top apology. She has lost it.

Cierra continues to be awesome waving at neighbors as you do.

Amanda and Kyles relationship continues to befuddle me. They fundamentally do not want the same life yet they insist on clinging to each other at all costs. I did like Amanda’s bikini though. I think of the women Amanda and Danielle are generally the best dressed. 
 

Hmm what would my ranking be?

Amanda, by just a smidge since I think she has a really intuitive  understanding of style.

Danielle does some interesting color and fabric combinations and dresses her body really well.

Cierra I feel her natural beauty and good nature elevates her looks but in general her clothes seem pretty run of the mill mall store.

Paige I’ve already talked about how her style is way too fussy for me.

Hannah really should be closer to Cierra because again most of her clothes seem really run of the mill mall, but the fact that she looks dirty and always has an unpleasant expression knocks her down.

Lindsey is a hot mess walking, but I do really like that white print butterfly bikini.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Amanda and Kyles relationship continues to befuddle me. They fundamentally do not want the same life yet they insist on clinging to each other at all costs. I did like Amanda’s bikini though. I think of the women Amanda and Danielle are generally the best dressed. 

I liked her bikini too and how her nail polish matched the colors of it too! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Cierra continues to be awesome waving at neighbors as you do.

I know that she's a model, but since her full-time job is being a nurse, I wonder what made her come on the show.  It can't be just for the money, because new cast members don't get paid that much.  It would have been more relaxing to just get a house in the Hamptons with her actual normal friends. 

 

1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Amanda and Kyles relationship continues to befuddle me. They fundamentally do not want the same life yet they insist on clinging to each other at all costs. I did like Amanda’s bikini though. I think of the women Amanda and Danielle are generally the best dressed.

It always makes me really uncomfortable to watch an engaged couple who are not going to make it.  Their marriage is not one that's going to last.  Amanda should just break up with him now, while she's still (just) under 30.  But they've mixed business with pleasure and everything is blended now, including their work.

 

This group is so boring, I almost wish that the Wirkus twins would crash the place.  Almost.

 

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever done a NY-Hampton-Summer-House-Stay?  If not in NY-Hamptons, somewhere else?  I'm just asking because pre-quarantine, if you had a 9-5 job during the day and spent 8 hours on a return trip from Friday and Sunday, could you actually relax?  I would feel jetlagged all summer, but then again, I'm a grandma.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I could watch a whole hour of Ciara just lying by the pool unstressing from her ER duties. So deserved! Also, is it really so unusual to wave to a neighbor that you have to comment on it?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Is Hannah an actual comedienne, or just one in her own mind? Because I haven't heard one funny thing come out of her mouth. Ever. And her behaviour during that discussion with Kyle was pitiful as was her storming off in her Pepto Bismol track suit. She is on her way to surpassing Lindsay as the most obnoxiously unhinged individual of the bunch. 

I don't think that Amanda and Kyle are going to have a successful marriage either and her wanting to go off BC seems both premature and immature.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lizajane said:

I don't think that Amanda and Kyle are going to have a successful marriage either and her wanting to go off BC seems both premature and immature.

I hope they're doing the accidentally-on-purpose going off the BC storyline for drama, because it's bad enough to be indefinitely engaged to the wrong person, but bringing children into that shitstorm will be so much worse.  And still being hesitant about having kids when you're FORTY YEARS OLD is not a good sign.  I doubt they even discussed how all of it is going to be, as in, is Amanda going to quit working to be a full-time mother, or is Kyle expecting her to keep working? Does she want to keep working after having kids?  A lot of women who were working before having kids actually end up leaving their jobs permanently to become full-time mothers because they love it so much.  I mean, I think that's wonderful and the kids are certainly lucky to have their mums there all the time, but have they discussed it?  Don't think so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I could watch a whole hour of Ciara just lying by the pool unstressing from her ER duties. So deserved! Also, is it really so unusual to wave to a neighbor that you have to comment on it?

A few years ago, there was a show called 'Off the map with Shannen and Holly' with Shannen Doherty and Holly Marie Combs and they drove around the southern states and met the locals and took part in various activities.  In the first episode, they were in Kentucky and as they were driving by other cars on the road, they all waved at each other and Shannen said "See? This is what makes the South so good!  Everybody waves, everybody's polite, people are friendly.  I like that."

 

So, when I saw Ciara wave to the other drivers, I was like, hey, they DO do that!!!  It actually made me burst out laughing.  I love the fact that people are polite and friendly.  I like how Ciara said no to Luke.  She's someone with substance.  Please don't go wasting it on Hollow Man Luke.  To be honest, I wouldn't want her to hook up with anyone on the show.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, SarahPrtr said:

I'm just asking because pre-quarantine, if you had a 9-5 job during the day and spent 8 hours on a return trip from Friday and Sunday, could you actually relax?  I would feel jetlagged all summer, but then again, I'm a grandma.

That is definitely a twenty-something, early thirty-something schedule.  I did something like that in my twenties (Fire Island) but now that I'm in my fifties I get exhausted by the mere thought of it.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:28 AM, SarahPrtr said:

To be honest, I wouldn't want her to hook up with anyone on the show.

I agree, she is way too good for the assholes on this show.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Luke

Jewelry Designer/Hockey Coach/Model/Carpenter/Musician/Biker/Hipster/Douche/Poser

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever done a NY-Hampton-Summer-House-Stay?  If not in NY-Hamptons, somewhere else?  I'm just asking because pre-quarantine, if you had a 9-5 job during the day and spent 8 hours on a return trip from Friday and Sunday, could you actually relax?  I would feel jetlagged all summer, but then again, I'm a grandma.

Me sort of. In my early twenties I dated a guy who had a summer share with a dozen other people in Avalon/Stone Harbor which was about three hours from where we lived. My parents had a house there at the time as well so I was driving down every Friday night and driving back Sunday night/Monday morning whether I was staying with him or at my parents. I don't know HOW I had the stamina to do it. Summer Fridays weren't really a thing, so we left work at the end of the day, drove down the shore and got in around 7:30-8:00, got something to eat, pre-gamed and headed out to the bars around 9 and stayed out until 2. Then we'd get up and spend the entire day on the beach, and the evening was later-rinse-repeat. On the Sundays we stayed down, we did no-shower-happy-hour at this one bar that was literally on the beach sand and went to bed around midnight, got up early and drove into work.

There weren't things like fancy parties or other outdoor activities like in the Hamptons. It was just going to the beach and going to the bars at night. But it also wasn't like Seaside Heights/Jersey Shore either. Avalon/Stone Harbor is pretty preppy and the summer share kids were mostly up and comers with decent jobs and educations, pre-marriage and babies. 

Now that that is almost 25 years in my past, I could not imagine operating on such a schedule. Also I am NOT a morning person. But damn if it wasn't some of the best fun I think I ever had. The ends of the summers were so depressing. 

But as an additional note, people in my area (suburban Philadelphia at the time) did summer shares from the age of 22 to about 29. Once people started getting married at 27-28, they didn't really join share houses after that. Maybe they'd do one more summer as a married couple. I remember at age 23 going to a pre-game at this one house where most of the people were 32-34 and thinking they were too old to be doing a share house. 

I think Hamptons share houses tend to be a little older, especially now that people are getting married later than they were 20 years ago. But when you put it into perspective that Kyle is 38, Luke is 36, Carl is 35 and Lindsay is 34, that seems insanely old to me, especially considering the stupid stuff they do every weekend. I have a lot of second-hand embarrassment for them. I don't think I would participate in any of that over the age of 25, and definitely not on camera for the world of Bravo to see.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 3/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever done a NY-Hampton-Summer-House-Stay?  If not in NY-Hamptons, somewhere else?  I'm just asking because pre-quarantine, if you had a 9-5 job during the day and spent 8 hours on a return trip from Friday and Sunday, could you actually relax?  I would feel jetlagged all summer, but then again, I'm a grandma.

So many people here in Metro Detroit have cottages in northern Michigan.  Most drive 3+ hours every Friday/Sunday or extend their weekends.  Growing up, our family place was in Irish Hills, so only 1.5 hours, and I often wonder how my parents did it, loading up the kids/dogs/cats in the car every Friday after a long day of work.  Some Fridays, I'm too tired to even pour a drink.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2021 at 11:47 AM, bichonblitz said:

She admitted on WWHL that was made up bullshit. She also said her apology to Kyle was insincere bullshit, too. She also said that her going ballistic on Kyle about mentioning her dad was bullshit because she realizes she's the one that brought up her dad. Did I say bullshit enough? Because that's exactly what Hannah is. Pure Bullshit. 

Shep Rose who was on WWHL who was on WWHL with her called her out on the dad crap. As did her castmates on Bravo Chat Room.  She isn’t fooling anybody.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, RedDelicious said:

Me sort of. In my early twenties I dated a guy who had a summer share with a dozen other people in Avalon/Stone Harbor which was about three hours from where we lived. 

 

On 3/22/2021 at 6:17 PM, snarts said:

So many people here in Metro Detroit have cottages in northern Michigan.  Most drive 3+ hours every Friday/Sunday or extend their weekends. 

But those are three hour commutes, while a Manhattan-Hamptons commute can be 8 hours. Big dif.

On 3/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, RedDelicious said:

But when you put it into perspective that Kyle is 38, Luke is 36, Carl is 35 and Lindsay is 34, that seems insanely old to me, especially considering the stupid stuff they do every weekend.

They're also getting paid by Bravo.  It's essentially their summer job.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

But those are three hour commutes, while a Manhattan-Hamptons commute can be 8 hours. Big dif.

???  Manhattan to the Hamptons is less than 100 miles.  Yes, that can take 4 hours on a Friday afternoon but it doesn't take 8.

Conversely, Detroit to Traverse City is 250 miles

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, snarts said:

???  Manhattan to the Hamptons is less than 100 miles.  Yes, that can take 4 hours on a Friday afternoon but it doesn't take 8.

Conversely, Detroit to Traverse City is 250 miles

You are so right, I stand corrected!

Share this post


Link to post

This show is so boring.  There is nothing here - no story, nothing.  

And they think this is such a great recipe for a show that they are using it for a new show - Winter House?  

Does anyone know what the ratings are?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

 

But those are three hour commutes, while a Manhattan-Hamptons commute can be 8 hours. Big dif.

They're also getting paid by Bravo.  It's essentially their summer job.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  They're only doing it because they're getting paid.  Although, you would only go on reality shows to promote yourself and being on this show could not have helped Lindsay at all.  I guess Kyle and Amanda did get some exposure for Loverboy, but they're lacking supplies, so I don't know how it's going.

 

When the show first started, I thought the cast had enough money to get a helicopter to and from The Hamptons, but even in the later seasons, they didn't take the chopper once.

 

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

This show is so boring.  There is nothing here - no story, nothing.  

And they think this is such a great recipe for a show that they are using it for a new show - Winter House?  

Does anyone know what the ratings are?

I guess it's more like Big Brother at this point, because they're just in the house all day long.  Would've been more interesting to just stay in Manhattan!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

There is still an aluminum can shortage. I can’t get my dog’s prescription food because they don’t have cans to put it in. We’ve been making a home cooked alternative which at this point we’ll probably just stick with. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

There is still an aluminum can shortage. I can’t get my dog’s prescription food because they don’t have cans to put it in. We’ve been making a home cooked alternative which at this point we’ll probably just stick with. 

I’m sorry about your dogs food but I’m not sorry Kyle (who really considers himself quite the big-shot businessman) can’t get any cans.

Didn't he say he lost 5 million dollars?  Ok Kyle 👍

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m sorry about your dogs food but I’m not sorry Kyle (who really considers himself quite the big-shot businessman) can’t get any cans.

Didn't he say he lost 5 million dollars?  Ok Kyle 👍

Totally! I wonder how he can afford to pay Amanda a salary, let alone a salary for himself, even though he said they began turning profit (ohhkaaaay Ky-le). They have to be surviving on Bravo money. 

Now they’re allegedly filming Winter House. Stowe is only open for three more weeks and even that is questionable. I guess they had to wait until the end of the season for the least amount of local impact. I wonder if Kyle’s New England  cousin will make an appearance. But either way Bravo has to be where their money is coming from, and Kyle is so transparent that he wants to keep doing shows. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m sorry about your dogs food but I’m not sorry Kyle (who really considers himself quite the big-shot businessman) can’t get any cans.

Didn't he say he lost 5 million dollars?  Ok Kyle 👍

I think he meant that he could have potentially made that money if he had been able to get his product out. I don’t think he was talking about actual loss or debt, more missed potential income.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh ya I agree that's what he meant - I think the point was that he was trying to be all big shot businessman spouting big numbiz. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

I think he meant that he could have potentially made that money if he had been able to get his product out. I don’t think he was talking about actual loss or debt, more missed potential income.

Yeah I got that but I am just rolling my eyes at him and his projections.  Like the world is clamoring for it, if only they had the cans!  I don't like Kyle, so I roll my eyes at everything he does. 

And how the gang is always like - "Oh he loves a party!"  Like everyone else in the world hates a fun time.  The show works overtime to make his seem cool.  It is sad.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah I got that but I am just rolling my eyes at him and his projections.  Like the world is clamoring for it, if only they had the cans!  I don't like Kyle, so I roll my eyes at everything he does. 

And how the gang is always like - "Oh he loves a party!"  Like everyone else in the world hates a fun time.  The show works overtime to make his seem cool.  It is sad.

You’re doing the Lords work. Carry on!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hey @snarts, would you be willing to start a Winter House topic for us? I read somewhere that Carl dropped out. I wonder if it is actually happening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah I got that but I am just rolling my eyes at him and his projections.  Like the world is clamoring for it, if only they had the cans!  I don't like Kyle, so I roll my eyes at everything he does. 

And how the gang is always like - "Oh he loves a party!"  Like everyone else in the world hates a fun time.  The show works overtime to make his seem cool.  It is sad.

I figured his exaggerated projections were to possibly reel in potential business or buyers. I can't imagine their product is any better than all the others out there, so I doubt there was that much demand for it. Personally, I am not a fan of those type of drinks. I'm assuming it's similar to White Claw. I tried one of those out of curiosity and had to choke down the first sip, yuck!

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I figured his exaggerated projections were to possibly reel in potential business or buyers. I can't imagine their product is any better than all the others out there, so I doubt there was that much demand for it. Personally, I am not a fan of those type of drinks. I'm assuming it's similar to White Claw. I tried one of those out of curiosity and had to choke down the first sip, yuck!

I actually like White Claw, but I was laughed at when I ordered it at a dinner party - I was told it is not a real drink.  🙂  I think the iced tea would be different, but I agree, I doubt there is that much demand for it, it's not like people want to chug it all night at a party!

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

 

And how the gang is always like - "Oh he loves a party!"  Like everyone else in the world hates a fun time.  The show works overtime to make his seem cool.  It is sad.

OMG Heather, that is the most very thing I've read all week!!  I laughed SO hard!! I even imagined Kim Walker saying it in her Heather Chandler way!

 

4 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I figured his exaggerated projections were to possibly reel in potential business or buyers. I can't imagine their product is any better than all the others out there, so I doubt there was that much demand for it.

It's definitely a marketing and sale strategy.  Like saying "We sold out of (this product) so fast.", to make it sound like the product is highly coveted and they are the only ones to carry the line, even though they only had 50 in stock.  Well, DUH, of course you sold out quickly, you only ordered 50!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

OMG Heather, that is the most very thing I've read all week!!  I laughed SO hard!! I even imagined Kim Walker saying it in her Heather Chandler way!

 

It's definitely a marketing and sale strategy.  Like saying "We sold out of (this product) so fast.", to make it sound like the product is highly coveted and they are the only ones to carry the line, even though they only had 50 in stock.  Well, DUH, of course you sold out quickly, you only ordered 50!!

Nobody in the Summer House wants to play his reindeer games.

 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2021 at 8:48 AM, Koalagirl said:

She also admitted she didn’t mean the apology to Kyle.

I don't believe this.The way she freaked out about her dad was telling. She's no actress. Hannah meant ever word of that weird apology in the moment;  the flip side of some unresolved, pretty debilitating issues . She's quite unstable and emotionally exhausting. Very offputting and these damage control denials just make her look like a kook.

 

She and Luke are similarly offputting, don't you think? I can see why they were drawn to one another.

 

How did I not realize Kyle was so sensitive and needed so much coddling until this season? I have no idea if he and Amanda will make it, but if she is okay with that, it seems like they have as good a chance as anybody.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size