Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
falltime

The View: Week of 3/15/2021

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Rainyhawk said:

Honest to God!  Did she even listen to the Harris clip??  She didn't say she didn't trust the science, she said she wasn't going to take Trumps word for it but instead would want scientists and experts saying it was ok.  And no, this isn't a both sides are equally at fault.  Exactly how are the Dem's at fault here--it was the R's and Fox who ridiculed wearing masks (and still do), downplayed the virus, encouraged states to stay open, etc.  They are the reason we are as bad as we are right now with so many deaths. I'm not even sure what she thinks the dems did to deserve equal blame for republicans refusing the vaccine?? (Because whatever they supposedly did certainly isn't stopping the majority of Dems to refuse to be vaccinated).  Is her entire argument of equal blame based on Kamala's statement--which didn't even say what MM says it did?  I agree that she continues to try to stay in good with her tribe--whether she's smart enough to know that what she's saying is crap or is just stupid I don't really know (though I agree with DB that if it's the former, then she's even worse).  Either way she's awful and I'm really sick to death of hearing her blabber on and on every day.  I DVR the show and recently have just taken to FF through whenever her face appears and her mouth starts to move.  I don't really care what she has to say.  I think it would be different if she either was limited in her time (so she can't just run at the mouth continuously) and then cut off (and had the same amount of time as everyone else has) and wasn't allowed to interrupt or add her two cents to everyone else's comments, OR she was fact checked every single day and called out on when she blatantly lies or twists the facts. 

@Rainyhawk, I could not agree with you more. Since I'm usually at work when the show is on, I record it and always FF when she's yammering away.

So, the new mom just wants the vaccine so she can party and gamble? It's not her fault that she grew up in a world of wealth and prestige, but she is so smug, spoiled and entitled that she has no idea what real people go through. The only reason I am fully vaccinated is because of my job.

Good on Joy for mentioning the elderly and infirm who would like to be vaccinated but can't. Several of my caregiving clients are in the same boat, so I'm glad that her words brought more awareness to this very real plight.

I heartily echo the sentiment that the Princess' mic should be cut off when she starts interrupting everyone else and going on tangents. Better yet - crank up the feedback and drown her out!!

Edited by catlover79
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

What a surprise that MeAgain blames Kamala, the black woman, for virus hesitancy, for magical, unexplainable reasons. 

OK, not a surprise. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Axie said:

Sunny, please never stop with the "disgraced, twice impeached, one term President".  I just love that so much.

YES!!  I do too!  Every time she says it, it'll put a big 'ol shit-eatin grin on my face.  Then a lil chuckle or two. Cant help it, she makes me laugh. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Maybe I misheard but I thought someone did bring up that he and his wife had been vaccinated in January.  It does sound like he never used that as a teachable moment though which is too bad,

Shhhh!  It’s a secret!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of co-hosts making me laugh....Sara....heheh gurrrrl.....maybe we should start an office pool as to how many times Sara will bring up wanting to go to dinner at Joys, since Joy did invite her and all.  I think Sara is at the point where she knows it was just a joke, i think she keeps saying it to needle MM a little bit haha.  I didnt hear Joy invite MM.  I did hear Joy invite MM only with Lib, but i thought that was something else.  Maybe not.  Anyway i think Sara is just having a lil fun with it.

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Not to mention Joy saying to Whoopi - "YOU'VE been vaccinated. I'VE been vaccinated." The cameras were just on Whoopi and Joy's respective squares, but I bet Sara and Sunny were both smiling - while steam was coming out of the Princess' ears!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

Speaking of co-hosts making me laugh....Sara....heheh gurrrrl.....maybe we should start an office pool as to how many times Sara will bring up wanting to go to dinner at Joys, since Joy did invite her and all.  I think Sara is at the point where she knows it was just a joke, i think she keeps saying it to needle MM a little bit haha.  I didnt hear Joy invite MM.  I did hear Joy invite MM only with Lib, but i thought that was something else.  Maybe not.  Anyway i think Sara is just having a lil fun with it.

I thought the same thing, and I think that Joy is also in on it.  Whenever Sara mentions wanting to go to a dinner party at Joy's because she was invited, Joy gets a cute smile or gives a little chuckle.  And, Meghan's scowl gets a little more scowl-y, if that's possible.  This could become the new lasagna story!!!  

I love that Sara is throwing a little dig at Meghan here and there, in the most innocuous way possible!  

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I really do think Sara (and Sunny, Whoopi, Ana, Don Lemon, etc.) will go to Joy's house for lasagna dinner once the all-clear is given. It's great that they've turned this future event into a running gag to rile the Princess. Classic. 🤣😂

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Meghan has mentioned more than once that she can't wait to get vaccinated so she can go out and get drunk.  She just had a baby, who has been in quarantine since she was born.  Her family, who she says she is close. has not had a chance to meet Baby Libby.  I am not mom shaming here but why is partying her top priority?  I have not seen my nieces and nephews, who live 15 minutes away, for over a year.  I have not met their 4 month old brother.  I can't wait until all of us adults are vaccinated.  I have been stocking up on books, whoopee cushions, finger paints and other activities to share with them.  Amazon has enabled me to reestablish myself as their favorite fun aunt.  What I want more than anything is to be able to have a big family dinner or BBQ.  I just do not understand where Meghan is coming from.  

Oh my goodness!  I cannot  agree with you more!!  I just want to see my niece's new baby - She was born last June and I've only had glimpses of her.  And I miss her big (four year old) sister's hugs and voice too. I just want to be able to play with them. I too have over indulged in Amazon packages.  🙂 

It seems as though for MM the most important thing about receiving the vaccine is getting drunk? REALLY?!  

I really enjoyed Gov.  Newsome's answers to the questions -  specifically  about the recall.  He responded so well to that one - from what he said (and in line with what I have read as well) -it is being funded/pushed by Proud Boys, QAnon and other fringe groups.  I had to laugh when MM said that she would rather live in Fl than CA,  I have to admit I commented outloud, "Well, we really don't want you here neither."  

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

🥰😍🥰Governor Gavin Newsom🥰😍🥰

AHEM.

HER SOURPUSS OF A TWAT was in full form today. She is so INCREDIBLY STOOPID. And according to her, the Republican Party is a monolith. Yes! She speaks for ALL of them and she sure told her cohosts and the viewers just how and why they act the way they do! YESSIREEBOB!

Oh, she can also just STFU with her hateful and LYING.

And Sara? It’s not Dr. Maryawalla! It’s pronounced Muhreewala. I continue to be amazed that if they don’t know how to pronounce a name, to ask BEFORE you go on air.😒😒😒😒😒😒

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Well I think Sara is uninvited from Joy's dinner party because today she committed one of Joy's most hated grammar faux pas. Sara said, "I feel badly for the people who haven't gotten the vaccine. "

Do you feel sadly too, Sara?

😂

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, pinguina said:

I really enjoyed Gov.  Newsome's answers to the questions -  specifically  about the recall.  He responded so well to that one - from what he said (and in line with what I have read as well) -it is being funded/pushed by Proud Boys, QAnon and other fringe groups. 

I don't see it that way. The biggest source of funds was the RNC and registered voters of every stripe signed the petition in record time. He instituted an overly-complicated restriction and closure system that was a contradictory cluster fuck. Small restaurants could not serve customers outdoors with recommended spacing and plexiglass barriers while it was business as usual for Burger King (and similar food sellers) inside WalMart stores.  

Nearly 40,000 small businesses were forced to close and half of those closures will be permanent. Among the permanent closures, the business owners lost their life savings along with their means of support in the future. The families, friends and neighbors of those owners campaigned HARD for the petition because they saw the results of his poor decisions first-hand.

During a lockdown that caused hardship across the state he attended a birthday party for a lobbyist at a chi-chi eatery where the set menu price is $310 per person, and neither he or anyone else who attended the party was wearing a mask. 

He is a smug, entitled gasbag. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I really do think Sara (and Sunny, Whoopi, Ana, Don Lemon, etc.) will go to Joy's house for lasagna dinner once the all-clear is given. It's great that they've turned this future event into a running gag to rile the Princess. Classic. 🤣😂

Didn’t Joy talk about Sunny and her friends coming over, and they stayed so late she went to bed and they continued to party?

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Joy did say that but I think she was not complaining and did not have a problem with it.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Well I think Sara is uninvited from Joy's dinner party because today she committed one of Joy's most hated grammar faux pas. Sara said, "I feel badly for the people who haven't gotten the vaccine. "

Do you feel sadly too, Sara?

😂

Nah.  If having Sara over for a dinner party would irritate Meghan, I'm sure Joy would overlook a grammatical error 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AryasMum said:

Didn’t Joy talk about Sunny and her friends coming over, and they stayed so late she went to bed and they continued to party?

I think I remember that story, now that you mention it. Too funny. 🤣😂

In other news, Piers Morgan (ugh) is now lashing out at Ana. Disgusting. 😡🤬 (Yes, it's a Fox link, but it's the only one I can find right now; it popped up on my Google feed.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/piers-morgan-ana-navarro-cnn-treacherous-little-back-stabber.amp

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Not to mention Joy saying to Whoopi - "YOU'VE been vaccinated. I'VE been vaccinated." The cameras were just on Whoopi and Joy's respective squares, but I bet Sara and Sunny were both smiling - while steam was coming out of the Princess' ears!!

Sara said she would like the vaccine but understands people older/more vulnerable than her still haven't received one.  But then we have Meghan begging to get one with no mention of the people who need it more than her.   So her wanting one before all the people who are older and or have comorbidities makes her selfish and her reason for wanting the vaccine (so she can go get drunk at a casino) makes her doubly selfish.    Does she ever hear herself speak? Is there not someone in her life that can tell her how pathetic she sounds?

 

And when Meghan said Republicans are by nature contrarian I think she mispronounced obstructionist.  

Edited by ifionlyknew
  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Didn’t Joy talk about Sunny and her friends coming over, and they stayed so late she went to bed and they continued to party?

I don’t remember that but Don Lemon said Sunny brought 15(?) people to his house. Seriously?  I would have been pissed off if she brought an entourage and/or didn’t leave when the party was over. 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I don’t remember that but Don Lemon said Sunny brought 15(?) people to his house. Seriously?  I would have been pissed off if she brought an entourage and/or didn’t leave when the party was over. 

It was 18! But Sunny did also mention she also brought food! They laughed about it.

And not for nothing, but back to the lying of a certain host who could give Cruella Da Ville a run for her money with the RED PAINTED lips in a sourpuss expression, Pfizer wasn't part of "Warp Speed". They didn't take ANY money from that, and developed the vaccine on their own. It just happened to be ready in December. So shut it, Twatty.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
29 minutes ago, Haleth said:

don’t remember that but Don Lemon said Sunny brought 15(?) people to his house. Seriously?  I would have been pissed off if she brought an entourage and/or didn’t leave when the party was over. 

It was 18! But Sunny did also mention she also brought food! They laughed about it.

I don’t want to generalize BUT...that is such a Hispanic/Latinex  Immigrant thing.  Bring other friends and food. It was such a big part of my childhood experience.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I don’t remember that but Don Lemon said Sunny brought 15(?) people to his house. Seriously?  I would have been pissed off if she brought an entourage and/or didn’t leave when the party was over. 

Yes, and then Sunny said "we brought FOOD!"  And Don Lemon replied that they didn't bring enough booze.      Yeah, when I invite people over, I expect only the people I invited, don't bring your OWN party.   I get it, it's a barbecue, not a dinner party,  but the host needs to control who is welcome.  If you bring an entire entourage with you, you probably socialize with the people you brought, not with the other (invited)  guests.  Sunny should just stay home and entertain the 15 people. 

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Whoopi is uninformed about how the vaccinations are being done.   In my town, people over 65 were told they could go to the United Center in Chicago to get a vaccine - but then the United Center limited it to only those who lived IN Chicago. the drug stores held vaccine clinics, but we could never get an appointment unless we were willing to drive very far away.   So my town held a vaccine clinic, for people 65 and over.  my husband and I spent 4 hours redialing over and over, (500 calls)  to get through so he could get an appointment.  If they had opened it up for everyone, we never would have been connected.  Yes, everybody should get a vaccine - but the facilities, the personnel, needed, means that we can't vaccinate everyone at the same time.  So we will take turns. 

A mobile vaccine truck is a good idea,  but it still has to have medical personnel to monitor for adverse reactions, have epi pens available if needed, and be able to manage any medical emergencies.  Over 20 million people have been vaccinated so far, so we're doing well.  The people who are skeptical can wait till everyone else goes, and then they might find that they won't be allowed to fly on on airlines, or work at some jobs, or have their kids go to school, until they get onboard with vaccinations. 

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

23 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I don’t want to generalize BUT...that is such a Hispanic/Latinex  Immigrant thing.  Bring other friends and food. It was such a big part of my childhood experience.

BUT - if you invite 20 people over for a barbecue, and they EACH brought a dozen extras!!  It would be the last party I ever threw!     Sunny brought 18 uninvited guests -  that's enough for a party right there. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Granted there have been a shitload of ads, but, they just spent 20 minutes talking about Nick Cannon.  What a supreme waste of time.  At least Sunny got to use her favorite word "reparations".

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Axie said:

Nah.  If having Sara over for a dinner party would irritate Meghan, I'm sure Joy would overlook a grammatical error 

bigly

13 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Didn’t Joy talk about Sunny and her friends coming over, and they stayed so late she went to bed and they continued to party?

Yes, and Whoopi has also said in the past that she's done that 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Axie said:

Granted there have been a shitload of ads, but, they just spent 20 minutes talking about Nick Cannon.  What a supreme waste of time.  At least Sunny got to use her favorite word "reparations".

With all the 'breaking news' which happened overnight, this was their lead-off discussion that took forever ? Who really cares about Cannon? And if they're going to discuss Cannon (because this is worth talking about?) shouldn't they be covering Sharon Osbourne's situation which has definitely attracted more press ? Geez.....

  • Like 15
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

egads!  The braid devil is back i see.  You early viewers give us late viewers a heads up!  My eyes my eyes!  😱  didnt care for it

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

49 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

A mobile vaccine truck is a good idea,  but it still has to have medical personnel to monitor for adverse reactions, have epi pens available if needed, and be able to manage any medical emergencies. 

Yes. It's not like driving through a drive thru.  They ask that you to wait 15 mins to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction.

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I don’t remember that but Don Lemon said Sunny brought 15(?) people to his house. Seriously?  I would have been pissed off if she brought an entourage and/or didn’t leave when the party was over. 

And Sunny brought people to Joy's also.  Maybe I'm old school but if I'm invited somewhere I would ask before I brought people with me.  

44 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Meg is still clutching those pearls!

Funny how Meghan is upset about all these things that just last year she didn't give a fuck about.

Edited by ifionlyknew
  • Like 18
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, and then Sunny said "we brought FOOD!"  And Don Lemon replied that they didn't bring enough booze.      Yeah, when I invite people over, I expect only the people I invited, don't bring your OWN party.   I get it, it's a barbecue, not a dinner party,  but the host needs to control who is welcome.  If you bring an entire entourage with you, you probably socialize with the people you brought, not with the other (invited)  guests.  Sunny should just stay home and entertain the 15 people. 

I think if Sunny and Don Lemon did that it was because they knew Joy would be fine with it. It shows how close they are.. I am pretty sure she would never let Megan do that..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

They had three good guests and the potential for a good show but they blew it with lousy time management.  Plus, what was with all the ads?  It seemed way worse than usual.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

BUT - if you invite 20 people over for a barbecue, and they EACH brought a dozen extras!!  It would be the last party I ever threw!     Sunny brought 18 uninvited guests -  that's enough for a party right there. 

I’m not disagreeing, just my lifelong experience with a Hispanic Immigrant family.  Friends brought friends, usually drove together so it would end up with a couple of extra families, children included.  We had a large yard and my father was a master griller (we’re from Argentina).  Guests brought meats to grill, their “special family sides”,desserts, wine and lots of Italian bread (wider than French baguettes)etc.  No one ever overdrank, the men grilled, the women served and rarely drank alcohol the kids ran around and there was a    Method to the madness of eating.  
In a way it makes sense that this is how immigrants from the same culture meet each other and network.  Some fifty years later some of those people who were brought to our family home by friends are now part of our family. It’s difficult to explain as time passes on, we married and had children and grandchildren.

AND is considered rude to tell people when to arrive, what time dinner is! My ex husband could never grasp this concept.  In addition to not mandating an arrival time or a set dinner time you WAIT for the people you initially invited to arrive.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I think if Sunny and Don Lemon did that it was because they knew Joy would be fine with it. It shows how close they are.. I am pretty sure she would never let Megan do that..

No , I think the story was that SUNNY did it to Don Lemon, and had also done it to Whoopi.   Both Don Lemon and WHoopi had "complained"  about it, by making a joke of it.  It might be part of Sunny's culture, but she's been around long enough to know it's not accepted everywhere.  PLUS - these are celebrities.  When a famous person asks people over, they don't expect them to get the word out to everyone they know. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

BOOM! BOOM!!!!

From Jonathan Karl to each of Miss-I-found-these-ratty-braid-extensions-and-think-I'll-stick-them-on-each-side-of-my-head-and-pretend-I'm-a-Highlander-Sourpuss-Twat.

So, was Karl throwing Shade at Gov. Newsom for not refusing The Mercy when she came to Los Angeles even after he supposedly (because Karl wasn't there during the call) said the ship should go where she's needed--in Washington State? I couldn't tell.

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I think if Sunny and Don Lemon did that it was because they knew Joy would be fine with it. It shows how close they are.. I am pretty sure she would never let Megan do that..

4 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

No , I think the story was that SUNNY did it to Don Lemon, and had also done it to Whoopi.   Both Don Lemon and WHoopi had "complained"  about it, by making a joke of it.  It might be part of Sunny's culture, but she's been around long enough to know it's not accepted everywhere.  PLUS - these are celebrities.  When a famous person asks people over, they don't expect them to get the word out to everyone they know. 

 

Yes, it was Sunny bringing food and 18 guests to Don's barbeque. Not to Joy.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

19 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

🥰😍🥰Governor Gavin Newsom🥰😍🥰

 

Whether folks have been happy with him as governor or not, he's got to be the best looking governor ever. 

I can't take Meghan seriously about Nick Cannon when she enjoys watching so many problematic people. She's a proud Tucker Carlson fan. He doesn't care for black or brown people much other than a few like Candace Owens. She's a fan of Dave Portnoy who's used the n word and said he thought Colin Kaepernick was a terrorist. Despite having a sister of color, bigotry often goes over the princess' head. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Despite having a sister of color, bigotry often goes over the princess' head. 

I don't think it goes over her head. I think she ignores it. I mean after all it is not directed at her.

  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Funny how Meghan is upset about all these things that just last year she didn't give a fuck about.

I know right. Gee, I wonder what's changed. 🤔

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

I don't think it goes over her head. I think she ignores it. I mean after all it is not directed at her.

Not to mention if a member of the other team does something that is racist or bigoted like Nick Cannon then she is all over it. If it is a member of her team she will whine that it is cancelled culture..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, was Karl throwing Shade at Gov. Newsom for not refusing The Mercy when she came to Los Angeles even after he supposedly (because Karl wasn't there during the call) said the ship should go where she's needed--in Washington State? I couldn't tell.

I thought he was saying that even though Newsom told Trump he should best listen to the military, the ship was sent to LA anyway...

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Not to mention if a member of the other team does something that is racist or bigoted like Nick Cannon then she is all over it. If it is a member of hear team she will whine that it is cancelled culture..

Exactly. She said on Van Jones once the worst thing someone could say about her is that she's a racist. I don't like cancel culture either, but anyone who knows me knows how much I condemn people who are legitimately very problematic, not just a little ignorant/imperfect. I defend both sides when it comes to ignorance and smaller mistakes though because I think cancel culture can affect everyone. Meghan however is passionately patriotic and tribal. She's NEVER been passionately antiracist. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Whether folks have been happy with him as governor or not, he's got to be the best looking governor ever. 

I can't take Meghan seriously about Nick Cannon when she enjoys watching so many problematic people. She's a proud Tucker Carlson fan. He doesn't care for black or brown people much other than a few like Candace Owens. She's a fan of Dave Portnoy who's used the n word and said he thought Colin Kaepernick was a terrorist. Despite having a sister of color, bigotry often goes over the princess' head. 

This. She only cares about Nick Cannon because he's a celebrity!!! As if that automatically means he's liberal and therefore should be attacked by her. She's so dumb. I'm not even a fan of him, btw. Never have been, and I really grew to dislike him after how he acted publically towards Mariah during and after their divorce.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. She said on Van Jones once the worst thing someone could say about her is that she's a racist. I don't like cancel culture either, but anyone who knows me knows how much I condemn people who are legitimately very problematic, not just a little ignorant/imperfect. I defend both sides though because I think cancel culture to affect everyone. Meghan however is passionately patriotic and tribal. She's NEVER been passionately antiracist. 

Cancel culture is overblown by Megan and her team. They were the ones that used to do the cancelling before that term was coined on the internet.

2 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

This. She only cares about Nick Cannon because he's a celebrity!!! As if that automatically means he's liberal and therefore should be attacked by her. She's so dumb. I'm not even a fan of him, btw. Never have been, and I really grew to dislike him after how he acted publically towards Mariah during and after their divorce.

Exactly, she probably assumes that because he is Black that he is liberal. I stopped caring about him when he started trashing Black women while praising non Black women. Then he got into an argument with Eminem expecting Black women to come to his rescue, nope! 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I think Sunny has mentioned she enjoyed entertaining at her home prior to the pandemic.  Since she and MeAgain are as thick as thieves these days, how would she react if MeAgain and Ben were invited to a gathering at her home and showed up with 15 or 18 of THEIR friends!!  I wonder if Sunny would be able to be a gracious hostess to a bunch of Twat's friends.  Ben would be bad enough.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Cancel culture is overblown by Megan and her team. They were the ones that used to do the cancelling before that term was coined on the internet.

Exactly, she probably assumes that because he is Black that he is liberal. I stopped caring about him when he started trashing Black women while praising non Black women..

That's true.  They definitely exaggerate it. They think cancel culture is the biggest problem right now. Um, I can think of a trillion other things that are worse, but okay.

Oh wow, I didn't know Nick trashed black women. I had a crush on him back in the day, watched his comedy show, but don't follow him super closely. 

The "cutie pie" is on today! 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I think if Sunny and Don Lemon did that it was because they knew Joy would be fine with it. It shows how close they are.. I am pretty sure she would never let Megan do that..

I doubt Megabitch has that many friends.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ForumLou said:

egads!  The braid devil is back i see.  You early viewers give us late viewers a heads up!  My eyes my eyes!  😱  didnt care for it

There is a braiding contraption, probably sold on past VYDs, that you stick a hank of hair in and it braids as you pull the tube down.  I saw it and thought it would only be possible to do your front hair easily, but that would look dorky.  Meghan proved it.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I doubt Megabitch has that many friends.

I was gonna say the same thing.  Clay Aiken, S.E. Cupp ....  I still have 8 fingers to go...... 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Cementhead
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I thought he was saying that even though Newsom told Trump he should best listen to the military, the ship was sent to LA anyway...

He did.  By the time the ship got to the west coast, it is possible that things were worse in California than Washington State.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size