Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S17.E08: It's All Too Much

Recommended Posts

Quote

As traumas and pressure mount, Grey Sloan doctors try to find a path forward; Maggie gives Winston hospital privileges and they work together to treat an uneasy patient; Jo, Link, and Jackson play an unconventional drinking game.

Promo:

Original air date: 3/18/21

Share this post


Link to post

Maggie gives Winston hospital privileges? I work in a hospital's Medical Staff Office and have had to suspend disbelief for 17 years but this may push me over the edge. 😆

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2021 at 1:32 PM, Beckabby said:

Maggie gives Winston hospital privileges? I work in a hospital's Medical Staff Office and have had to suspend disbelief for 17 years but this may push me over the edge. 😆

lol...I was just about to comment on that. I don't know exactly how hospital privileges work, but I somehow doubt department heads can just give people privileges for their department.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

What's interesting is that I didn't realize that DeLuca was the first main cast member to be murdered. Wow. 

Speaking of murder, why was everyone shocked that there was an autopsy? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't autopsies usually done when it comes to murder?

I love Amelia and Link together, especially Link. He handled that whole discovery of the whiskey much better than I would have. No, Amelia, having drinks while playing the guitar to have some alone time isn't some sign he has a substance abuse problem. He was hiding the bottle so *she* wouldn't see it! It wasn't because he was ashamed of his drinking, FFS. 

I'm glad Derek actually had some dialogue this episode. I also appreciated that he watches over Ellis, Zola, and Bailey. However, I hated that he and Meredith never had the chance to hug or touch each other. It seems kinda ridiculous, IMO.

 

Next week's episode is entirely focused on Teddy? FML. What did we do to deserve this?

Edited by PepSinger
  • Like 15
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Speaking of murder, why was everyone shocked that there was an autopsy? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't autopsies usually done when it comes to murder?

Maybe because they already knew how he died and who killed him? 

Share this post


Link to post

17 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Next week's episode is entirely focused on Teddy? FML. What did we do to deserve this?

The emotional and mental strain doctors have been under this entire year is a story they should be telling but it's an easy way to get Owen and Teddy back together in a way that doesn't make her have to talk about how she cheated on him and humiliated him in front of the hospital on their wedding day. There's a reason it was Owen that found her after the funeral and picked her up and said he'd take her home.

Does anyone besides Maggie know that Winston has privileges at the hospital? Lol.

Meredith and Derek are closer now, sitting on the log, and they are both further away from the dock. Are they going to drag this out the entire season? That doll in the bed doesn't come close to looking like her.

They literally just said it last episode that Deluca was 35 and today they have his birth year as 1987. Get it together, Grey's.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Helm confirmed that it's still May 2020 in Shondaland.  She said that she hadn't touched another human without gloves on in two months.  I'm going to need a significant time jump, ASAP.  I don't need to relive the pandemic (especially so soon) and I'm not sure anyone else wants to either.  I understand that this is a good story for a hospital show to tell, but let's move on already, shall we?

I didn't realize that Jo and Jackson still had their arrangement, but why was he naked on the couch?  I would have thought that he'd either a) stay in the bed, or b) put on some clothes before moving to the couch.  Is that the actors' weird way of social distancing? But still... not your couch.  Pants.  

No one wants Meredith to get better more than Link.  Poor guy, he really went from zero to 100 in no time flat, didn't he?  No wonder he has a drink and plays his guitar in the garage, I would too.  But, why not just hide the whiskey in the garage?  Why bring it back into the house at all? 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

The good:

Linc, Jo and Jackson dealing with it

Amelia and Linc talking it out

The okay:

The memorial

The bad:

McWidower's voice being what gets Meredith to fight, and that he never apologized to Deluca for hownhe treated him.

A big Teddy episode next week.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Next week's episode is entirely focused on Teddy? FML. What did we do to deserve this?

Ugh. The audacity of tptb to think that we'd want a Teddy-focused episode after they completely bombed her character. No thank you, NEXT!

Derek talking about their kids was so sweet. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PepSinger said:

What's interesting is that I didn't realize that DeLuca was the first main cast member to be murdered. Wow. 

Does the season 6 hospital shooting count?

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

They literally just said it last episode that Deluca was 35 and today they have his birth year as 1987. Get it together, Grey's.

This is the show that established Maggie as being 5-6 years younger than Meredith and also Maggie being 27 years old when Meredith was in her early 40s, so I've come to expect chronological inaccuracies.

I recently "discovered" an old show named Drop Dead Diva, and the actor who played Maggie and Winston's patient in this episode played a handsome judge on that show. Watching the shows so close together, the contrast is quite jarring.

Also jarring was Richard and Katherine being lovey-dovey. Last season they were on the brink of divorce and said some vile things to each other. Is everything forgiven because Richard was sick at the time and didn't know it?

ETA: Patrick Dempsey keeps getting better-looking with age. It's not fair to the rest of us.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Teddy is still selfish, imagine being at someone’s bed side saying “c’mon live, I just need one win”.  Forget her kids, I’m sure she will come back for you Teddy.

Glasses has been upgraded to seasons regular.  Every episode we get to see him whine to his BF about nonsense on a bench now.

I forgot Jo’s original speciality.  

I’m serious asking this question, would an alcoholic have an easier or more difficult time spotting another alcoholic.  On one hand, they know the signs.  On the other, some people can drink heavily and just stop for some reason without any addiction.  It’s completely possible Link has been drinking heavily but still can just stop.  


oh no Owen, just keep walking and call Teddy an Uber 

Edited by dmc
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

They literally just said it last episode that Deluca was 35 and today they have his birth year as 1987. Get it together, Grey's.

After spending YEARS of MAGIC being residents, Grey's has decided to do the opposite and zoom us into the future but in an alternate timeline where there still isn't a COVID vaccine in 2022.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, dmc said:

I’m serious asking this question, would an alcoholic have an easier or more difficult time spotting another alcoholic.  On one hand, they know the signs.  On the other, some people can drink heavily and just stop for some reason without any addiction.  It’s completely possible Link has been drinking heavily but still can just stop.  

I don't know, but I would think that maybe they look for signs in other people that really aren't signs or alarm bells.  They may think they see similarities between them and other people that don't really exist?  But I also don't think Link drinks heavily.  The bottle was nearly full when Amelia found it, and he said he takes a drink out to the garage and plays his guitar.  Unless it was a brand new bottle, I didn't get the impression that he drinks much each time.  I think if he was getting that drunk that often, Amelia would have noticed before.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I will continue to help for Glasses to step out in front of a truck or something. None of his scenes are interesting. Yet another meaningless talk to his emotionless boyfriend. For some reason he gets to make a speech to Bailey. 

Meredith and Dereck always look so joyful with each other. I like that part.

Dreading next week.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

You almost have to admire the shows stubbornness when it comes to trying to convince the audience that Teddy did nothing wrong and is in face apparently the victim in this.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

they wrote Teddy into a corner. Terrible writing for a show that wasn't having her get runover or leave. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

You really have to just forget half of what happened to go forward with her character. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

51 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I don't know, but I would think that maybe they look for signs in other people that really aren't signs or alarm bells.  They may think they see similarities between them and other people that don't really exist?  But I also don't think Link drinks heavily.  The bottle was nearly full when Amelia found it, and he said he takes a drink out to the garage and plays his guitar.  Unless it was a brand new bottle, I didn't get the impression that he drinks much each time.  I think if he was getting that drunk that often, Amelia would have noticed before.

I was thinking this as well.  That because part of alcoholism is a focus on daily recovery that they could be more sensitive to its use with others than they should be. Or see similarities that are not there.  
 

It could also be that because of her past Amelia is uncomfortable around someone who drinks. I have a really good friend who was an alcoholic in college and I never drank around her. But we didn’t live together.  

15 minutes ago, Avabelle said:

You almost have to admire the shows stubbornness when it comes to trying to convince the audience that Teddy did nothing wrong and is in face apparently the victim in this.

This.  However it’s hard for me to feel sorry for her in the middle of a pandemic with so many people with real issues.  

Edited by dmc
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I really am dreading next week's episode so that's gonna be an issue. I really couldn't care less about Teddy's guilt over Deluca's death. Listen, he was stabbed and murdered by a sex trafficker's accomplice. This isn't about Teddy. Also, did Teddy and Deluca REALLY work together that much like McWidow said? I cannot recall Teddy/Deluca ever working together, to be honest. And yeah, I already see Owen/Teddy getting back together. Again, for all of Owen's awful behaviour toward women, I even feel bad if he gets saddled with Teddy yet again. They managed to ruin Teddy by bringing her back. 

Still, the memorial was touching after the music montage, where we heard Deluca do his interview. 

Finally, Derek gets to speak full, non-cryptic sentences! It was nice that he got to talk about their kids. And he got to move closer! I imagine this isn't the last we see of him, either. I now wonder if they did end up filming a scene where Meredith eventually passes (maybe not from COVID, but at some point in the series finale/Ellen's final episode) and they run off together into the sunset. Because they're really laying it on thick that MerDer will be together in the afterlife, and....I'm very happy with that outcome. 

Link needing to get away and day drink isn't abnormal, not when he suddenly got shifted into a father role not just with his own kid, but with three other kids to boot. I can't blame him for losing it a bit and wanting to find some normalcy and escape. Plus, I will say the Link/Jackson/Jo scene where at least two of them are drinking and they're bantering with each other is probably one of my favourite scenes this season so far. It's nice to see three characters just talking and bonding, even if two of them are having sex with each other. I guess it's because it's so rare nowadays for characters to sit and talk with each other like this. 

Maggie was MVP of the episode. They've really turned her around the last couple of seasons for me. Even through her own grief over Deluca's death, she still managed to be there for others. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I was really getting tired of Teddy and her DeLucinations. I hope they don't continue with this idiocy.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I’m serious asking this question, would an alcoholic have an easier or more difficult time spotting another alcoholic.  On one hand, they know the signs.  On the other, some people can drink heavily and just stop for some reason without any addiction.  It’s completely possible Link has been drinking heavily but still can just stop.  

I think Amelia's reaction was because the bottle was hidden. Alcoholics/addicts often hide their addiction & I think that is what set her off. At the end when they talked she said "no more secrets". I don't think she really has an issue with Link having a drink or going off to play his guitar & have one. It's that she felt like he was keeping it a secret. I was glad to see them actually have a conversation and move past it. Often on Grey's no one talks to each other.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I will continue to help for Glasses to step out in front of a truck or something. None of his scenes are interesting. Yet another meaningless talk to his emotionless boyfriend. For some reason he gets to make a speech to Bailey. 

Meredith and Dereck always look so joyful with each other. I like that part.

Dreading next week.

Hey now! When glasses pops up on screen I can fast forward. Makes the episodes quicker. He has his purpose.

I watch too much tv so quicker is always better.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Somehow this episode made me ugly cry. This show doesn't really hit me like that anymore.

But, I think it's knowing that Deluca died while trying to do the right thing like George did years ago. 

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I really enjoyed Jo, Jackson, and Linc sitting around drinking and teasing each other. It was nice to see friendships portrayed on this show. All the characters seem so isolated in romantic relationships, I miss the group scenes of the early seasons where you saw friendship groups hanging out. The characters caring about each other gave me a reason to care about them. I know it's partly COVID rules, but I think they've lacked on the friendships for awhile. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, windsprints said:

I think Amelia's reaction was because the bottle was hidden. Alcoholics/addicts often hide their addiction & I think that is what set her off. At the end when they talked she said "no more secrets". I don't think she really has an issue with Link having a drink or going off to play his guitar & have one. It's that she felt like he was keeping it a secret. I was glad to see them actually have a conversation and move past it. Often on Grey's no one talks to each other.

Linc also emphasized when he left that he was coming back, he probably knew that Amelia needed to know that.

I know they caught the woman trafficker, but she’s not the one who stabbed DeLuca, was she? 

Re: the autopsy-it would be needed in the trial for his cause of death, that it was, in fact, a murder.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, NoReally said:

I was really getting tired of Teddy and her DeLucinations. I hope they don't continue with this idiocy.

It was so stupid. They had ZERO interaction prior to last week, and now I’m supposed to believe that she’s having hallucinations about him? Teddy is the most self-involved character on this show and perhaps in the history of television.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

It was so stupid. They had ZERO interaction prior to last week, and now I’m supposed to believe that she’s having hallucinations about him? Teddy is the most self-involved character on this show and perhaps in the history of television.

All this.  They barely spoke.  It’s not like she did something wrong on the operating table and he passed away.  They have no connection whatsoever.  
 

Maggie dated Delucca and seems fine.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Does the season 6 hospital shooting count?

Since I still could not tell you their names for the life of me, no. LOL

In all seriousness, I don’t remember them being credited as main cast members.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

It was so stupid. They had ZERO interaction prior to last week, and now I’m supposed to believe that she’s having hallucinations about him? Teddy is the most self-involved character on this show and perhaps in the history of television.

 

4 minutes ago, dmc said:

All this.  They barely spoke.  It’s not like she did something wrong on the operating table and he passed away.  They have no connection whatsoever.  

I think she does blame herself for his death - which makes no sense.  I agree that they did nothing wrong.  I didn't get the impression that she was hallucinating because they were friends, I thought it was because she was feeling guilty.  Also, like Richard said, Bailey's inquiries and autopsy request didn't help either her or Owen.

I don't like Teddy, and I don't want to defend her, but I think what they are trying to show is the mental strain that the pandemic is taking on people.  Too bad they didn't pick a sympathetic character though, and one that's generally likeable.  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Another thought: How much time off does Bailey have???? She told Richard that she was taking time off at the end of the episode. Didn’t she just take a leave??

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

 

I think she does blame herself for his death - which makes no sense.  I agree that they did nothing wrong.  I didn't get the impression that she was hallucinating because they were friends, I thought it was because she was feeling guilty.  Also, like Richard said, Bailey's inquiries and autopsy request didn't help either her or Owen.

I don't like Teddy, and I don't want to defend her, but I think what they are trying to show is the mental strain that the pandemic is taking on people.  Too bad they didn't pick a sympathetic character though, and one that's generally likeable.  

I wish they showed us more about her and Owen’s custody arrangement considering that they broke up.  I mean if she’s unable to see her children as much (also the show hasn’t done a lot with how health care workers are afraid to pass COVID to their families) that would also add into this to make it make more sense. I imagine it’s extremely mentally taxing if you’re used to seeing your children every day and you can’t for some reason

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, I will say the Link/Jackson/Jo scene where at least two of them are drinking and they're bantering with each other is probably one of my favourite scenes this season so far. It's nice to see three characters just talking and bonding, even if two of them are having sex with each other. I guess it's because it's so rare nowadays for characters to sit and talk with each other like this. 

 

This was classic Grey's. I have been missing this sort of thing.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, dmc said:

I’m serious asking this question, would an alcoholic have an easier or more difficult time spotting another alcoholic.  On one hand, they know the signs.  On the other, some people can drink heavily and just stop for some reason without any addiction.  It’s completely possible Link has been drinking heavily but still can just stop.

I don't know about alcoholics but I can answer in terms of my own ADHD.   It's a condition that can cause a lot of problems in a person's life workwise and in relationships but if identified, there are treatments and work arounds.  If I see someone struggling and with signs of possibly having ADHD, I suggest that they get checked out for it (often giving them a copy of Driven To Distraction to see if they recognize themselves).

Amelia knows how much being an addict has wrecked her life. Seeing Linc has a hidden bottle, a classic alcoholic move, probably freaked her out that it may be happening to him too. Secrets are an addicts currency and she got scared.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think all of Teddy's guilt and pandemic strain has come to a head over Deluca's death. Be a good partner? Cheat, blow it and hurt two people badly. Be a good parent? Pandemic hits, can't go near your kids. Be a good friend? Get deservedly frozen out for aforementioned cheating.  All she had left was 'be a good surgeon' and now that's gone.

I'm not saying it wasn't of her own making but Teddy is definitely poised for a breakdown. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

38 minutes ago, dmc said:

I wish they showed us more about her and Owen’s custody arrangement considering that they broke up.  I mean if she’s unable to see her children as much (also the show hasn’t done a lot with how health care workers are afraid to pass COVID to their families) that would also add into this to make it make more sense. I imagine it’s extremely mentally taxing if you’re used to seeing your children every day and you can’t for some reason

I'm not sure they had much time to figure out an arrangement.  I think in Shondaland, it's only been about 2 months since their non-wedding, and with the pandemic, they probably have had other things to do.  In an early episode this season, Owen mentioned that the kids are with his mom.  Just like how Meredith and Maggie were living in a hotel and left the kids with Amelia and Link who are basically on leave (I think), they all tried to stay away from their kids if they were active at the hospital.

I agree that it has to take a huge toll on them all mentally.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I have a friend who is in AA and she thinks anyone who drinks ever is an alcoholic. Linc had the bottle in the garage because he was going there to chill out and play the guitar-understandable to me. I can’t stand Teddy, but the pandemic toll plus her personal life plus Deluca is wearing on her.

I hope they wake Meredith up and we are done with the beach scenes. They seem oddly done to me with Derek always far away yet Meredith always laughing instead of questioning what it means. I did like the Jackson, Linc and Jo scenes.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't know about alcoholics but I can answer in terms of my own ADHD.   It's a condition that can cause a lot of problems in a person's life workwise and in relationships but if identified, there are treatments and work arounds.  If I see someone struggling and with signs of possibly having ADHD, I suggest that they get checked out for it (often giving them a copy of Driven To Distraction to see if they recognize themselves).

Amelia knows how much being an addict has wrecked her life. Seeing Linc has a hidden bottle, a classic alcoholic move, probably freaked her out that it may be happening to him too. Secrets are an addicts currency and she got scared.

This completely makes sense 

29 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I'm not sure they had much time to figure out an arrangement.  I think in Shondaland, it's only been about 2 months since their non-wedding, and with the pandemic, they probably have had other things to do.  In an early episode this season, Owen mentioned that the kids are with his mom.  Just like how Meredith and Maggie were living in a hotel and left the kids with Amelia and Link who are basically on leave (I think), they all tried to stay away from their kids if they were active at the hospital.

I agree that it has to take a huge toll on them all mentally.

I know I personally have been going through a really hard time not able to see my family.
Being isolated is hard but not being able to see the people that you care about is harder.  Also I’m sure that being a doctor during a pandemic is stressful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PepSinger said:

Since I still could not tell you their names for the life of me, no. LOL

In all seriousness, I don’t remember them being credited as main cast members.

They were credited as recurring cast members throughout most of season 6. Charles Percy and Reed Adamson. They were as prominent as April and Jackson at the time, since they were all recurring/Mercy Westers. 

They count for me. Firstly, that was a horrific event that happened at the hospital. Secondly, neither of them willfully put themselves in danger/in a compromising position and were murdered in cold blood for having the audacity to be doctors in scrubs. Reed never stood a chance, but Charles' was heartbreaking as he faded throughout the episode and Bailey and Mandy Moore tried to save him. 

I'm not saying DeLuca asked to be stabbed, but he willingly put himself in danger playing police because I'm pretty sure hunting down sex traffickers isn't the job of a doctor, but I digress. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PepSinger said:

Teddy is the most self-involved character on this show

This! Also in a show where every character is self involved this really says something. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

56 minutes ago, tomorrowgirl said:

There is a short deleted scene where Catherine goes to Tom's hospital room to tell him that DeLucca has died and that they are about to hold a memorial service for him.

https://ew.com/tv/greys-anatomy-deleted-scene-deluca-death-tom/?linkId=113873158&fbclid=IwAR0dTeFRtFkL2zTTgmdwwlJP-aUULX-AMebc6jXoZJHX1uq06gKZ5Ga9bJ4

Thanks. I was wondering how Tom was able to be at the memorial considering he was still hospitalized as of last week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am tired of Meredith on the beach! Wake up already!!!

Not looking forward to next week’s episode being all about Teddy. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I've yet to find anyone who actually likes Glasses/contacts. I groan every time he shows up. How does his boring nonverbal boyfriend put up with his constant whining? Couldn't they have killed him off and saved Deluca for crying out loud?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, shantown said:

I really enjoyed Jo, Jackson, and Linc sitting around drinking and teasing each other. It was nice to see friendships portrayed on this show. All the characters seem so isolated in romantic relationships, I miss the group scenes of the early seasons where you saw friendship groups hanging out. The characters caring about each other gave me a reason to care about them. I know it's partly COVID rules, but I think they've lacked on the friendships for awhile. 

I got a little annoyed with all the baby talk from Jo because you know that's just to lead up to her adopting the baby from last week, but other than that I enjoyed the three of them hanging out because it was fun to see a group of people just laughing and joking (even if it was about serious things) amid all the constant gloom and doom. We used to get a lot more of that in the olden days, like with MAGIC having lunch in patient rooms or the gurneys. And that carried over to their smaller one on one interactions so that even when it wasn't the five of them having lunch together, we would see things like two of them working on a patient and making a silly comments to each other. That helped give us moments of levity. We don't get much of that anymore.

8 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Linc also emphasized when he left that he was coming back, he probably knew that Amelia needed to know that.

I liked that even when Linc was frustrated and fed up, he was still capable of being an adult (unlike some other characters on this show who become flailing infants whenever they're upset). He was able to express himself but with control and he made sure to tell Amelia something that she needed to hear (that he was coming back, not running away permanently). Linc might be the best human being on the show right now.

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, PepSinger said:

What's interesting is that I didn't realize that DeLuca was the first main cast member to be murdered. Wow. 

 

I haven't watched it yet, but he wasn't, was he? A group of them were shot by the guy who was looking for Derek, to kill him, in 2010.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, dmc said:

I wish they showed us more about her and Owen’s custody arrangement considering that they broke up.  I mean if she’s unable to see her children as much (also the show hasn’t done a lot with how health care workers are afraid to pass COVID to their families) that would also add into this to make it make more sense. I imagine it’s extremely mentally taxing if you’re used to seeing your children every day and you can’t for some reason

I also wonder about the boy Owen adopted, the one Amelia was like a mother to?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I also wonder about the boy Owen adopted, the one Amelia was like a mother to?

Same. I’m interested in what’s up with them too

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I also wonder about the boy Owen adopted, the one Amelia was like a mother to?

Teddy is his mommy now.

tenor.gif

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size