Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: The Rose and Thorn

paigow
  • Start Topic

AIRING MAR 14, 2021

Alfred is enlisted to help extract Lucius Fox from Raven headquarters; Prime Minister Aziz sets in motion a plan that pits Aleister Crowley against John Ripper.

• Useful 1

I was definitely with Lucius Fox on the difficulties of getting a decent cheeseburger in England.

I knew it. Martha’s knocked up. Patricia is really intuitive.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, kariyaki said:

I knew it. Martha’s knocked up. Patricia is really intuitive.

Not surprised that naked ass painting is no big deal to Martha, but she decided to have a snack at eye-crotch level...surprising

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, paigow said:

Not surprised that naked ass painting is no big deal to Martha, but she decided to have a snack at eye-crotch level...surprising

Hee, I probably would have too, because hey, it’s her place, her couch, I wouldn’t be letting inconsiderate houseguests drive me away from my couch either.

I would never bet against Aleister Crowley, even if he isn't in league with the dark powers (and he very well may be) he is sure a tricky fellow. I doubt Ripper is down for the count though, bad guys on this show always come back when you least expect them too. 

Lucius Fox is already really interesting, this version reminds me a lot of the Lucius from Gotham so far, which makes since as this show has some real Gotham vibes. 

Of course Martha is pregnant, Patricia really does have a gift. It seems a bit early for baby Bruce, but possibly not, the timeline is so wonky it could still line up alright. 

• Love 1