Type keyword(s) to search

Power-Pointless

• Start Topic

Always looking for an opportunity to send it, Kyle is enraged to find his housemates have more laid back plans than he’d prefer. 
The teacher becomes the student when Lindsay finally receives a grand gesture from Stephen. Carl returns from Pittsburgh to find the house in shambles after Hannah’s and Kyle’s most explosive fight yet. 

I felt bad for Carl. He comes home from his devastating family loss only to have to isolate in his room. I’m so glad he had one with a balcony so he could at least watch the shenanigans and talk to them. Some hugs of support would have done him a world of good. 

• Love 4

Ugh, why is Stephen jumping through hoops for Lindsey. I could understand if she was a pleasant and good person but she isn't. She always seems miserable in a relationship and blames it on the guys but somehow they always come back for more. 

Hannah continues to be annoying and even more so that she is bringing that comedian guy on the show. What a coincidence that he is making his appearance soon on the show and they just happened to get engaged recently. What timing!

Luke and his lame guitar playing and singing...Just No. It's like he thought, "what could make me seem more like a douche" and then he does that LOL. 

I'm liking Paige more since she isn't immediately taking Hannah's side in the argument. She is right, Hannah and Kyle are both wrong. 

I still feel so horrible for Carl. Breaks my heart for what he is going through. 

• Love 11

But I don't CAAARE now!  I want to make snarky comments LIVE.   -sigh-

I literally cannot remember a single one of my brilliant, hilarious, timely insights from last night.  

• LOL 7

Hannah saying "I forgive you" to Amanda made me hate her (even) more.  I see she still isn't taking out the trash.

Hannah needs some oxicclean for her dirty bathing suit.  Only someone with a tan or darker skin tone can wear white, or dingy white.  

I'd be so happy with the powerpoint, how can they shit on that? he did exactly what she asked, and more.

Amanda has amazing boobs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I loved the power point.  Lifetime relationships are hard and need a lot of work, introspection and unbiased analysis.  Stephen’s look at all things Hubbard was so sweet and thoughtful...like, legit he put a lot of thought into it.  

My Hannah hate knows no bounds.  She thinks she’s so cute, hilarious, desirable and she’s not one of those things.  I really want her gone.  It would be so great for Paige to turn on her.  Looks like the Hannah/Paige/Amanda cabal have pulled in Ciara. 

I’m on Team Kyle in LoudMusicGate.  9:00 pm?   Music top volume.  11:00 pm? Then you send a text.  Could they not hear the scintillating dialogue from Love Island?  Eye roll. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I was very disappointed that Stephen called Lindsey. 

Yes! Amanda has a very nice natural rack. 👍🏻

Whenever I hear people referring to breasts as 'rack', it always makes me think of Billy Madison, where Veronica sings "My Billy, sweet Billy boy,
I knew you would go back, No one can stop you if you try, Don't I have a nice rack?"  😆😆😆

17 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Luke and his lame guitar playing and singing...Just No. It's like he thought, "what could make me seem more like a douche" and then he does that LOL.

Yep, his playing is soooo lame.  Look, you've gotta start somewhere and I have absolutely nothing against that.  I mean, ask anyone who started learning the violin/viola/cello/double bass what it was like when they started learning and they'll tell you that they screeched on their instruments non-stop for months.  But my beef is with him thinking that he's actually good and that he has some talent in 'song-writing' and 'guitar-playing'.  He doesn't.  Also, he can't seem to find the key because he was strumming chords on the guitar and when he started singing, he was in a completely different key.  I can tell that he's one of those wankers who tells women that he can play the guitar and that he writes his own songs to impress them and get laid. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I can tell that he's one of those wankers who tells women that he can play the guitar and that he writes his own songs to impress them and get laid. 

Which is seriously SUCH a basic guy thing to do!! 😆 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, RedDelicious said:

Amanda and Hannah had a productive adult conversation without Kyle's interference. That was nice to see.

Eh, I felt like the subtext of that conversation for Hannah was basically, "All our problems are Kyle's fault - and btw, do you see how mature I am for acknowledging the tough spot you're in?" Hannah has to be one of the most passive-aggressive, self-serving people I've ever seen on a reality show.

• Love 7

Yawn... here Lindsay goes again with her abandonment issues.  No man is required to stay next to you after you shit all over the effort he made to make something special.  What would have happened if he had stayed?  You would have screeched at him all night for not doing what you believed that he should have done.  Why did he need to stay for that?  It's not 'abandoning' you, it's the guy just removing himself from further shit you were going to throw at him.  Guess what, he's allowed to do that.  You're an abusive bitch and you don't even know it.  She doesn't even care who she marries.  If Everett come to the house tomorrow and says that he can make everything on her 'list' happen, she will drop Stephen in a second and marry Everett. 

Ciara has her own family issues to deal with, but she doesn't let all of that out on people because She Is An Adult.  It would be painful to have your Dad marry someone you don't like.  And then have your relationship with him crumble because of that.  But again, she's not an immature shit that Lindsay is, so she deals with it more privately.  It was nice to see Amanda and Paige sit with Ciara and talk to her about it.

• Love 5
On 3/12/2021 at 12:20 PM, MissFeatherbottom said:

On 3/13/2021 at 5:27 AM, SarahPrtr said:

Yep, his playing is soooo lame. 

Of all the part-time model/hockey coach/jewelry designer/folk singers I know, he is the absolute worst.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I finally got to watch! 

When Danielle said Stavros would always be a project Lindsey needed to mange, Lindsey’s eyes lit up. It was hilarious. Danielle meant it as a warning and Lindsey saw an incentive. I’ve known people like Lindsey, despite her protests to the contrary, a project relationship is exactly what she wants. She can be in control, always be right, set goals and expectations, give performance reviews. She loves that shit.

I was a little confused about Turn-Down-The-Music-Gate. If that was the first text Paige sent it seemed a little much. I would have just started with a “can you turn the music down a little? It’s hard to hear our movie. Thanks” and not gone right into a lecture about being a good house mate. But Kyle (and Danielle, oddly) went to “fuck you” pretty quickly too. It was a weird fight that made me think about half of it was edited out. And who sent the text? I thought it was Paige, but Kyle seemed to blame Hannah. Which could just be about him hating Hannah.

But fucking Hannah. Even when she’s apologizing she so damn smug I want to throw a glass of wine at her. I actually do believe that Kyle has genuine concerns about her friendship with Amanda and Amanda getting hurt by Hannah. She seems really selfish and immature. I can easily imagine she’s the taker in a friendship who doesn’t give much back. And she still hadn’t taken out the trash!

Cierra continues to be the best.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

When Danielle said Stavros would always be a project Lindsey needed to mange, Lindsey’s eyes lit up. It was hilarious. Danielle meant it as a warning and Lindsey saw an incentive. I’ve known people like Lindsey, despite her protests to the contrary, a project relationship is exactly what she wants. She can be in control, always be right, set goals and expectations, give performance reviews. She loves that shit.

That's actually one of the main reasons why women start relationships with prisoners.  They get to be in control.

• Useful 2