Type keyword(s) to search

HEA Season 6 Preview

• Start Topic

From 90daythemelanatedway:

90 Day Fiance News Alert!🚨
The NEW Season of 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After has been announced!!

Returning Sunday, April 25th , 4 couples are confirmed so far:
1. Kalani & Asuelu
2. Elizabeth & Andrei
3. Tiffany & Ronald
4. Angela & Michael

Buckle up!! Looks like this season is packed with drama & fights!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Bleh, not one couple I'm remotely interested in.  This could be the start of weaning me off of this franchise entirely.  Remind me of these words when I begin commenting about each episode again.  lol.  

Also, two of these couples aren't even physically together or have gone through the K-1 Visa process.  The other two are financially supported by their parents.  

Worse, all the pleas to ban Angela from 90 Days were completely ignored.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

How much of that is staged?   My guess is a lot of it.     However, I might watch for Tammy (family Asuelu) getting her butt kicked by Kalani, or Kolini.    I hope Mama Kalani kicks Mama Asuelu's butt too.    

I might also watch if the Ronald/Tiffany fight is real.    Didn't South Africa close the borders for a long time, and isn't that where one of the new and deadlier variants of Covid was found?    

I'm wondering if this will be on the cable channel or streaming?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

The 5th couple confirmed are Yara and Jovi

1. Kalani & Asuelu
2. Elizabeth & Andrei
3. Tiffany & Ronald
4. Angela & Michael

• Love 3

I think they said that Brandon and Julia are joining the cast this season too.   Also, I read that Stephanie and whoever she's in a relationship with will be part of it too, but I'm not sure how.     Actually, Stephanie, and Harris with a relationship based solely on money, might be the most honest relationship on this show.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2021 at 1:17 AM, LEILANI2 said:

The 5th couple confirmed are Yara and Jovi

1. Kalani & Asuelu
2. Elizabeth & Andrei
3. Tiffany & Ronald
4. Angela & Michael

Okay, let's do a quick run through:

K & A:  "Aseualo, don't be a little kid!  I need to call my parents to complain again!"

E & A:  "Libby, Andrrrrrei is a freeloader.  Stop asking Dad for money!"

T & R:  "Ronald, have you been gambling again?  HAVE YOU????"

A & M:  "Mickuuul!!!  HAVE YOU BEEN LYING AGAIN???"

Time to take Sunday evenings back for Netflix movie night or better yet, a Sunday evening campfire with socially distant neighbors.

• Love 4
On 4/13/2021 at 8:09 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

T & R:  "Ronald, have you been gambling again?  HAVE YOU????"

A & M:  "Mickuuul!!!  HAVE YOU BEEN LYING AGAIN???"

Both of these couples are still long distance? I wonder how interesting it will be to have half the cast talk to a screen. 

On 4/13/2021 at 8:22 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

've also read Jovi and Yara, and Brandon and Julia are going to be on this series too. 

Jovi & Yara will have an interesting storyline with the baby and cultural adjustments. Brandon and Julia will continue to complain about living in someone else's house.

• Love 3

From the preview, it looked like Tiffany went to South Africa again, since Ronald will never be admitted to the U.S., at least I hope not.   It's getting beyond boring to see Tiffany whine at Ronald, and act like his parole officer.     Dragging those two kids halfway around the world so she can get TLC money is disgusting.     

It could be worse, I'm guessing Deavan and company, aren't coming back.   

It might be fun to see Elizabeth and her sister fighting on the boat, and Elizabeth get pushed overboard.    And my money is on Kalani, when Tammy, and Mama A. take her on.     I have zero interest in Angela, and her weight loss and plastic surgery 'journey', or if Michael ever comes to the U.S. to be her personal servant, and baby sitter.   

Brandon and Julia apartment hunting sounds very boring.   I wonder if anyone told her that exotic dancers where she lives aren't what she's used to?     Jovi and Yara with their cute baby will only be interesting if he grows up, and starts acting like a responsible husband, and father.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Yeah, they lost me.  I didn’t really watch this franchise until I started binge watching during the pandemic anyhow.  I actually thought the first couple of seasons were interesting, but it didn’t take long before things became more and more unbelievable and often disgusting.  What did it for me was when Angela started picking worms from her dog’s butt.  I just couldn’t anymore! 

The only people even remotely of interest to me are Yara and Jovi, and only because I want to see that sweet little girl of theirs.  I despise Angela and plain dislike everyone else.  (I can tolerate Andrei in small doses, around his lovable parents.). Hard pass.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, CraftyHazel said:

The only people even remotely of interest to me are Yara and Jovi, and only because I want to see that sweet little girl of theirs.  I despise Angela and plain dislike everyone else.  (I can tolerate Andrei in small doses, around his lovable parents.). Hard pass.

Come sit with me at my socially distant campfire!  I, too, despise Angela, and she must score high with focus groups who abuse their mates because I do NOT see the appeal.   I would watch a whole show of Father Andrei playing with Eleanor and I am not into babies nor toddlers these days.  I think Angela, Jenny of Jenny and Sumit, Darcy and maaaaaybe Nicole of Nicole and Azan (mainly for the train wreck it is) all score high with certain focus groups as they keep coming back!

From an ET website:

"Michael always gives me a reason to explode," she says. "He knows how to get me. I think he likes when I get upset because it shows that I care about him in some crazy way. ... The struggle is real, girl, the struggle is real."

Me again:  OMG could she be any more obvious as an abuser?  "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

think Angela, Jenny of Jenny and Sumit, Darcy and maaaaaybe Nicole of Nicole and Azan (mainly for the train wreck it is) all score high with certain focus groups as they keep coming back!

And I’ll add that what this tells me is that said focus groups are frumpy women of a certain age who feel young and beautiful compared to those four ... 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, CraftyHazel said:

I’ll even bring the marshmallows!!

SPRINKLES!!!  (A little cross reference to the Geico ad with Tag Team, lol!)

15 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

And I’ll add that what this tells me is that said focus groups are frumpy women of a certain age who feel young and beautiful compared to those four ... 

Who are emotionally 15 years old.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Watching Brandon and Julia yuk it up in Vegas when most of the country had to cancel vacation plans last year hits a pretty low note. 

Agreed. It even burned me last summer when I saw Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson posting photos from Greece. I get it, you went. But alot of people lost thousands of dollars on vacation cancellations. It rubbed me the wrong way.  

Eventually I see Brandon and Julia going the way of Russ and Pao. Moving to LA or Miami, whatever and she either goes into training or professional wrestling.

Angela's braying and sex jokes are going to get old as her fast. I did see she was wearing the patch so good for her in fighting to stop smoking. I still think that the surgery is a waste of time and money (well not hers) because unless she changes her eating habits she will put the weight back on like David poor.  She also doing it for the wrong reasons. She wants to make sure she keeps Michael. Even if on the slim Michael does make it to the States (which I highly doubt it even with this new administration) he'll only be there long enough to get his green card. Before Memew can get him to wipe her ass, it will be hasta la vista baby.
Mike and Natalie - don't give a crap because we all know how that one ends.
Tiffany and Ronald. Again dont care.
Libby and Andre and Family Libby - trying to hard to get their own show. And Mamadrama pointed out, alot of us have seen too much of Libby and the ladies from leaked OF photos.  Blech.

Seriously, TLC needs to just pause it while covid and come up with a new show that they can use Americans.  My proposal - 90 days Divorce/Separation.   Couples (without kids) are given 90 days to figure out if they want to divorce by living sort of separate life, counselling sessions, lots of conflict especially when testing the dating waters, etc etc. There is potential there for tons of drama.  Visits to lawyers. Even maybe a mediation scene where they fight for the assets?!  Then they decide if they want to be together in the end. Seriously TLC why don't use this?

• Love 5

Kalani can't even manage to feed her kids scrambled eggs how is she ever going to be independent enough to raise her 3 children (#3 being Ausuelo) in their own home?

Watching Ronald and Tiffany hurts me because of what that sweet boy of hers has faced; he is is innocent in all of this. 

Grangela's grandkids were cute in the exercise scene. She is going to colossally fail at the stomach surgery if she can't get her new habits on track before.  I have seen so many people eat right thru their surgery and get back to where they were. It's not a magic pill to have that surgery it has to be a lifestyle change on so many levels or it fails. 

Father Libby is such a toad. The one long lock of his hair floating in the wind while trying so hard to be a blowhard looked so DUMB, it was everything to me. Well done TLC. 

• Love 5

No Sad Sack Delusional Jenny???  She ain’t gettin’ any younger!  I guess they will keep her on The Other Way.

Edited by Kid
14 minutes ago, Kid said:

No Sad Sack Delusional Jenny???  She ain’t gettin’ any younger!  I guess they will keep her on The Other Way Woman.

FTFY

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Angela: there are moments, not many but a few, when I kinda like her. But then she ruins them by being an abusive monster. IMO she's one of those people who try to come across as important and confident but are actually really insecure inside. I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't a raging bull. Her grandkids are cute, but they DGAF about Papa Michael. 

Brandon and Julia: eh, whatever. His parents calling him "whipped" while unaware of the fact that they held the paddle first. He's a manipulative turd. 

Family Libby: their entire storyline is fake but they're *just* good enough at acting to make me hate them anyway. They've studied the format enough to know what sells and they're ALL famewhores. The only one who does not seem to be in on the storyline is the cocaine-filled brother. 

Mike and Natalie: I think she may have a personality disorder and he may have a substance abuse issue, but somehow their storyline is STILL boring. I don't find the alien thing to be any crazier than any other religious origin story, but even that's not enough to make up for all the eyerolls and shrugs. I kinda liked the store...

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Mike and Natalie: I think she may have a personality disorder and he may have a substance abuse issue, 

The way he rolled up to the crystals store and parked badly and was so goofy I was like, he's toasted on something!

• Love 2

I just realized something awful.   If Amira had come to the U.S. and married Andrew, then she would be captive, working in the day care forever, and have zero hope of escape.    That's what's happening to Michael, he married Angela, and if she can she'll import him to Georgia.   Where he'll be running her daycare of grandkids, doing the house work, and be a captive forever.    If Michael's lucky, he'll wise up, and get a divorce, and never become a prisoner in Angela's home.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Watched the half hour preview. Noticed Angela’s face is different. Hope the surgery works out for her. I can see it slowly returning. Mykull is nice and safe in Nigeria. Wonder if he will ever get to the US and embark on his promising career of being the grandkids’ babysitter and Angela’s servant.

Natalie has a new ring. I do understand mike’s job not allowing him to wear his ring. He can keep it in his car compartment and put it back on after work. Wonder how real their story is in this installment.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Colfrmb said:

@Frozendiva, do you think Natalie’s new ring was to replace her engagement ring?  Does that mean Mike got the family heirloom back?  Was it just a wedding band?  I didn’t get a good look at it.

I don't know. She bought a ring for $3 with some stones in it or on it.

• Love 1

I can't even with these couples. I have no interest in watching the same Elizabeth family and Asuelu family fights over and over. I hated it with Chantel and Pedro, not going to like it with these bozos either. It's boring. I'm more interested in seeing them try to adjust without the completely faked fights. What families have knock down/drag outs every time they get together? Or, am I living under a rock and most families do?

Angela -- like mamadrama said -- there will be these fleeting moments when I think she's not so bad, then, wham! She's braying and heinous.

• Love 9

I watched the full episode, but won’t watch another.  Eveybody going in circles and going nowhere and I get really ticked off when I see Mike’s face, his smirking and shrugging.  Angela like nails on a chalkboard; she looks older than her 54 years.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, maxmama said:

I watched the full episode, but won’t watch another.  Eveybody going in circles and going nowhere and I get really ticked off when I see Mike’s face, his smirking and shrugging.  Angela like nails on a chalkboard; she looks older than her 54 years.

This was actually the first time I saw Michael and Natalie and I disliked him immediately! I don’t know what it is about him, but he is like nails on a blackboard.

• Love 1