Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E11: Week 11

ByTor
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

There were better more fun and interesting Black bachelors on Clare's season. At least that's how I remember it. I wonder why Matt was picked. Fleiss wanted this to be The Most Boring and Pathetic Season Evah?

Part of it was timing.   Matt’s season started filming before the Bachelorette finished airing so they couldn’t have a Bachelor who was still in contention.    If they wanted a guy from Claire/Tayshia’s season, they had to pull him out of line.  Of all the guys, Matt had the biggest preshow following due to his Tyler connection.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Part of it was timing.   Matt’s season started filming before the Bachelorette finished airing so they couldn’t have a Bachelor who was still in contention.

I thought Matt was picked and announced before Clare started filming, he was yanked out of the bach applicants.

But then again, I don't pay that much attention.

Matt to Michelle: I don't want you to think this was a flip of a switch.

Me: That's because you never intended to get engaged to anyone anyway, especially you, MIchelle.

She didn't even get to "walk him out."

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I thought Matt was picked and announced before Clare started filming, he was yanked out of the bach applicants.

But then again, I don't pay that much attention.

He was picked for her season and would have been on it, but fIlming was delayed because of Covid and they made the choice to offer him the Bachelor since filming had to get started and they needed time to quarantine.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 2

Oof! A “Mrs James” jersey. Some PA really led Michelle astray.

He’s dumping her outright NOW?! Jeez, I thought he was just going to explain he hopes to date whomever he chooses and work toward an engagement in time.

It was a dramatic ending that no one saw coming.

• Love 8
Just now, JenE4 said:

He’s dumping her outright NOW?! Jeez, I thought he was just going to explain he hopes to date whomever he chooses and work toward an engagement in time.

It was a dramatic ending that no one saw coming.

I thought he was gonna ask for the shirt so he could give it to Rachael.

• LOL 15
30 minutes ago, Twiz44 said:

I’m going to keep watching if for no other reason then to see ATFR, certain that Acho splits the seams of the suit he clearly bought in the Children’s Department.

I know it's the style for a lot of young men these days, but they look awful in too tight suits, especially when they're jacked up like Acho.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Well, at least she didn't have to pay for them.

Matt: It's been a long time since I cried.

Me: Naw, I don't think so.

• Love 4

So I guess Matt's mom didn't know he was going on this show so didn't say anything to him before he left for Bachelor quarantine? She just waited to dump on him all her hostility during filming of the last episode?

Nice.

Matt is just one gigantic relationship RED FLAG thanks to this franchise.

• Love 8

“How do you go on after this.”    The world didn’t end.  No one died.   Sheesh.  

And anyone amused by Chris Harrison advertising ATFR when we know he isn’t hosting?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I know it's the style for a lot of young men these days, but they look awful in too tight suits, especially when they're jacked up like Acho.  

That can’t possibly be comfortable.

• Love 5

“Chris, I just need some time.”

You got 36 hours.

Maybe Chris “taking a break to work on diversity and equity training” was just a self-imposed vacation after needy Matt, who required two special pep talks in one day—the last of which looks like they woke Harrison out of bed for. Seemingly more pep talks to come...

• LOL 6
53 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Well, Brother and Mom send Matt off with a boat load of depressing "You aren't ready" and "Are you SURE you want to tie yourself down with some albatross engagement?" Way to perk up the room, fam. No wonder Matt is such a sour puss downer all the time, it's genetic.

On one hand, she definitely has some lingering issues from being left by Matt's father who went and started another family (or families?)

On the other hand...she's right.  Haven't most of us pegged Matt as "not ready" for most of this season? 

• Love 10

This crap needs to stop.  It is like none of the bachelors, etc, can keep dates or the process going.  They need to stop the show if no one can be respectful enough to have the dates, cocktail parties, etc.  it is just rude to waste so many people’s time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, alexa said:

it is just rude to waste so many people’s time.  

Meaning the viewers. Heh.

Matt is certainly taken with Neil's bling though. I can see him thinking which one would look best on Tyler's hand ...

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Rachel’s all dressed up in her leather pants like Sandy at the end of Grease, and Matt doesn’t even show up in his letterman’s sweater.

Oh, jeez, even Neil Lane is here to give Matt a pep talk?!? Neil says that HIS mom has a pear-shaped diamond, and that’s good enough for Matt that SOMEBODY’S mom got a pear-shaped ring and now suddenly it represents what HIS dad couldn’t give his mom?!? No, just no! It’s supposed to represent what YOU will give to Rachel. No one’s parents should have anything to do with that!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Neil says that HIS mom has a pear-shaped diamond, and that’s good enough for Matt that SOMEBODY’S mom got a pear-shaped ring and now suddenly it represents what HIS dad couldn’t give his mom?!?

LOL! At least Neil was tipped off on the right thing to say for Matt to take THAT ring. Matt wants to "hang on to it." Maybe to give to HIS mom?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

WTH, Matt sends Rachel a card to meet him at the lake and it turns out it's the proposal? Will she wear her Sandy pleather jeans? Even CH is wearing a suit. I'll crack up if Rachel shows up in Daisy Dukes and a crop.

• LOL 6