Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E11: Week 11

ByTor
  • Start Topic

As the landmark 25th season comes to a close, the two final women will meet Matt’s family and enjoy one last date before he hands out the final rose. After all this, Matt’s mind seems made up, but when a shocking last-minute development threatens to alter the course of his entire journey, will he give in to his fears or let his heart lead the way? Find out on the season finale of “The Bachelor!

Airs Monday March 15 @ 8:00 PM EDT

giphy.gif

• LOL 6

I'd be asking the brother questions, not just sitting there spouting canned replies to what he asks.

I actually thought Matt looked sorta sick to his stomach sitting next to Michelle before Brother "stole" her. I guess that means barf bag, EllenB!

God, why is Mom crying. Makes no sense. So she never dated/married again in the 30-some years after Dad skipped out?

All these convos are such fluff.

• Love 4

Michelle passed John’s vibe check. Uh-oh! Mom’s vibes are a little shaky, but the twinkly, emotional music lets me know that Michelle will get her vibes back in alignment.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Michelle is too good for Matt.  

By far!  She has a beautiful shape and a pretty face.  She’s not necessarily classically “beautiful” like Bri, but she more than holds her own in the looks department.  She also seems intelligent, and sweet, and fun.

• Love 13

Boring so far. Guess apt for the finale of a boring season. I’m ready for Acho to bring on the tough questions in ATFR although I don’t expect much in the form of answers. 

Matt says the first "I love that" of this episode.

Wasn't Matt the one with the ex-con brother with the prison tats? I don't pay enough attention to keep everyone straight.

What man asks a woman "Have you ever experienced TRUE LUV before?" Talk about scripted questions. I'll bet there are cue cards just off camera.

• Love 3

Does anyone remember the Hammerheads in the original Wizard of Oz books? Nasty people with a small square head on a long thick neck (that can shoot out and retract)? That's what I see when I look at Rachael.

• LOL 2

Oh, man, now God is the one responsible for putting Rachel and Matt together. Yikes.

God: I have someone you need to meet, you guys would be perfect together.

Rachel: Oh please, what, ANOTHER blind date? Leave me alone.

God: I HAVE SPOKEN!

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Wasn't Matt the one with the ex-con brother with the prison tats? I don't pay enough attention to keep everyone straight.

No, he was one of Tayshia’s bachelors.   

And Rachael played that well, with the tears and the god’s plan declaration.  

• Useful 1
Just now, saber5055 said:

Oh, man, now God is the one responsible for putting Rachel and Matt together. Yikes.

God: I have someone you need to meet, you guys would be perfect together.

Rachel: Oh please, what, ANOTHER blind date? Leave me alone.

God: I HAVE SPOKEN!

Well, it's not like God was busy with smiting the world with Covid or anything

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, LakeGal said:

It seems obvious that Matt liked Rachael the most.  He lit up around her.

I agree.  I think Michelle is the one who is “good on paper”, but Rachael is the one he wants.  

• Love 2

Well, Brother and Mom send Matt off with a boat load of depressing "You aren't ready" and "Are you SURE you want to tie yourself down with some albatross engagement?" Way to perk up the room, fam. No wonder Matt is such a sour puss downer all the time, it's genetic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Maybe Matt should have prayerfully considered sending Bri home before getting a piece of ass first. 

Seriously! This show will pretend to be all family values, traditionalism, God, prayer, and then must get jollies from multiple people prior to engagement real quick. There are folks who are totally secular and find a lot of the behavior on this show gross and immoral. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Matt's mom is a bit of a downer and she's scaring Matt off. Doesn't she know that these are faux-engagements, especially on The Bachelor???

No kidding. She should have said but think of all the talk shows you two will be on and then there's DWTS and Kimmel's show too, plus GMA. Think how getting (fake) engaged will kick start your (failed) modeling career. DO IT, Matt, just pick one, it doesn't matter, throw a dart in the wall, get that big-ass Neil Lane ring and get going dumbass. This is the career break you've been waiting for.

Oh, no, now CH is giving advice! Maybe not such a good idea Matt. He's going to lean toward The Most Dramatic Finale EVAH. Don't listen to him!

Actually, I thought it was going to be Tyler at the door, not CH. But enjoy, it's one of the last times we're gonna see him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So Matt’s “issues” are supposedly about his father leaving, but I tend to think it’s moreso about ~20 years of dealing with Mom’s issues of being dumped! Has she really never moved on and had other relationships?!

• Useful 7
  • Love 12

I’m going to keep watching if for no other reason then to see ATFR, certain that Acho splits the seams of the suit he clearly bought in the Children’s Department.

• LOL 16
  • Love 6

I was listening carefully to see whose name he said first or more often when talking about future expectations, but he literally switched back and forth every single time! “Rachel and Michelle,” then “Michelle and Rachel.” Even in the throes of his dramatic talk, kept it equitable. Hmmm. Maybe that’s another reason not to get married if he truly doesn’t have one woman more “front of mind” than the other.

• Love 1
Just now, alexa said:

Matt is so f-ing boring.  Omg, why did you become the Bachelor?  You knew you had no interest in actually finishing it out....

I wonder if he would have been interested in the gig if Claire’s season hadn’t been delayed and he had been on it first?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Matt is so f-ing boring.  Omg, why did you become the Bachelor?  You knew you had no interest in actually finishing it out....

There were better more fun and interesting Black bachelors on Clare's season. At least that's how I remember it. I wonder why Matt was picked. Fleiss wanted this to be The Most Boring and Pathetic Season Evah?

I can only wish for Matt's rappelling rope to fray and break. Dude can't even do THAT right, and there's an instructor. It's like this is a season of The Bachelor: Biggest Loser.

• Love 3