Type keyword(s) to search

Call Me Blossom: The Cast In Other Roles

• Start Topic

On 3/11/2021 at 12:33 AM, PinkRibbons said:

Big Bang Theory never once went for a Blossom joke (after Mayim was cast anyway)

They did once. In a Halloween episode Sheldon and Amy are making a Venn diagram of ideas for couples costumes on Sheldon's white board. In the circle that lists ideas that Amy likes, one of the suggestions is "Blossom and Joey." It's kind of a "blink and you'll miss it" joke but I thought it was hilarious because all the other ideas on her side are classic romantic couples like Romeo and Juliet, Antony and Cleopatra, Lady and the Tramp, etc., while Blossom and Joey were brother and sister. : )

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I used to watch Glee and when Cheyenne Jackson showed up, I waited the entire season for him to sing but he never did. I think he was supposed to have a bigger role but got the shaft.

Nice to hear him sing here.

Is Vanessa Lachey gone for good? Not sure I saw her past the pilot. 

On 3/11/2021 at 12:33 AM, PinkRibbons said:

The Big Bang Theory never once went for a Blossom joke.

When George and Jerry pitched their idea for a sitcom about nothing, at one point they were standing in front of a 'Blossom' poster. 

Oh wait, different series...

Edited by highway61

She was in three, but it was very weird and disconnected. I don't know if it was a scheduling thing, a Covid thing, or a storyline thing, but she was never really shown with "the gang" so her scenes with Kat felt isolated and didn't work for me. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop her if the show comes back.

It had been bothering me that I knew the Oscar actor from somewhere but couldn't quite place him. Turns out Christopher Rivas is the chair-thumping poet in the Descovy for Prep commercial that was playing All. The. Time. a few months ago.

• LOL 1