Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E21: Amy Poehler, Nick Jonas, Leonie Elliott, Rob Beckett, Jennifer Garner, Tom Odell.

• Start Topic

Among the guests joining Graham tonight: comic actor Amy Poehler, star and director of the rebellious new comedy Moxie; Oscar-nominated star of Good Will Hunting, Minnie Driver, presenting her new podcast Minnie Questions; singer-songwriter Nick Jonas, promoting his new album Spaceman; actor Leonie Elliott, Lucille in BBC favourite Call the Midwife; comic Rob Beckett, hosting his podcast Lockdown Parenting Hell; and Hollywood star Jennifer Garner, talking about her family comedy Yes Day. With music from singer-songwriter Tom Odell.

Amy Poehler's face in the photo with Joe Biden was so funny.

I loved the talk about the baby logistics for Call the Midwife. And Graham asking if the hospital knew they show was taking babies for the scenes: "Like a lending library." Hee.

I was underwhelmed by Rob Beckett saying parenthood is hard, being home with the kids all day. Welcome to what women have been dealing with for millennia. 

Tom Odell wasn't to my taste, but he could sing.

I wonder what happened to Minnie Driver.

• Love 2