Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under: G'Day, Mate!

On 6/21/2021 at 6:58 PM, Rai said:

I was going to say I assumed Ru went to countries where they spoke English, but that doesn't explain Canada, it's true. That might have just been a scheduling thing?

But she didn't even show up on video for Canada, did she?  I think she did appear on video for Thailand once.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again - hands down - Thailand drag blows all the others out of the water!

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 4:04 PM, hatchetgirl said:

I've said it before and I'm saying it again - hands down - Thailand drag blows all the others out of the water!

100%! I'd rather have another season of DR Thailand than that overstuffed 36-look, two-episode whateveritis kicking off the new All-Stars. Hell, I'd rather watch Drag Race Thailand reruns. I think that on balance, any new away games could benefit from more non-European, Western inclusion. I know there is a lot to take into consideration when proposing a new country or territory for this sort of show, but I do hope RuPaul's production company thinks about it before casting RuPaul's Drag Race Belgium, Germany, France, Austria, and the Benelux Countries. No shade to their queens.

I will say I loved UK with Lawrence Chaney, Bimini Bon-Boulash, Ellie Diamond and Tayce. And Canada was fun!  Drag Race Espana has been fun too.  Holland, Down Under and Season 13 have all mostly disappointed.

• Like 2