Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E03: The Blind Auditions, Part 3

• Start Topic

More Blinds!

They showed so many people in the opening montage that we actually didn't see a few of them audition. There was a red-head, an Asian American guy dancing on a sidewalk somewhere, and a brunette female (at least). Not sure if they were all no's or if maybe we'll see them tomorrow night or next week..

Ryleigh, with some creative hair coloring she could get some extra work as a Billie Eilish body double. 

Pia Renee, I get irrationally happy when someone does Master Blaster...so yay! It would've been humorous if only Blake would've turned. Talk about an odd couple that almost was lol.

Andrew, early candidate for heartthrob of the season. Feels like maybe he went towards the end of the blind audition order. Because he felt like he should've been like a 3 chair turn.

Emma Caroline, Interesting tone to her voice. Could be the female country voice that Blake rides with for a while.

Ciana, Does anyone remember Mathai? The Indian-American girl that Adam had on his team in one of the early seasons. I got some of her vibes with Ciana.

Halley, So, I liked her voice, but I didn't necessarily like her reworking of I'm like a Bird. I feel like she strayed from the original a bit too far. My fear is that we could be looking at a Ryleigh/Halley battle matchup where I would say Ryleigh would be the favorite to stay on Kelly's team in that scenario..

Durrell, He was fine.

Avery, beautiful voice. Over the season's we've gotten a few of these "types" of country auditions (99.9% of the time ending up on Blake's team) that have underwhelmed in the Battles and KOs so I'm preemptively hoping Avery doesn't end up going in the direction.

Am I the only one that leans towards Kelly for their coach?  It seems that she is the one that continues to assist her team afterwards. 

Or am I just not seeing what happens?

(edited)

I try not to think about further than the finale for this show.  Some get to work and make a living, but it’s just not all that, based on what I’ve seen.  I think Blake has offered support to various artists on his team...maybe Kelly too. Idk.  I still view it as a singing contest for money.  It’s not likely the beginning of a big career.   Apparently, The Voice doe sent care about that either.  

I do like Avery, but he sure is low key.  I try to support all the artists from my state. NC.  There are usually a couple on most singing contest shows and they often do well. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think Blake has offered support to various artists on his team...maybe Kelly too.

Yeah, I think Blake and Kelly offer help after the show. How much help, I don't know.

Avery is my front-runner as of this episode and I liked the girl from Hawaii.

I really want the coaches to stop singing/talking while the contestant is trying to sing.  And I want them to tone down the bickering, it's too much. I feel like I'm repeating myself after every episode about this. Actually, I know I am 🙂

• Love 3