Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: Three Little Words

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

If my husband was gone a lot (like Eric is) I’d have on a cute outfit, my hair done neatly and have cooked him a meal.

Virginia has a horrible sense of style and no idea of what quality clothing can do her for her. She should burn those leggings she wore to the driving range, they did her no favors.

I have decided that Eirk is built like that Chrisley father, his shoulders and neck are sort of scarecrow like.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Jake's house is definitely not my style.

Creepy AF

But it's so Jake! 😄

Seriously, it really is. From the gym to the sauna-with-tunes to the leather (?) furniture to the backyard (I forgot about the pool!)---that's  Jake's  bachelor pad.

He'll consider re-decorating for his second wife. 

And I know it's all producer-driven, but Jake was pretty cool in hosting this group, considering.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 22
Just now, Silver Bells said:

Does anyone think Ryan might be gay?  Maybe he’s finding himself?

I don’t think he’s gay. I’m starting to think he’s getting tired of Claires neediness and endless dialogue. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Paige is officially an idiot, she is playing along with whatever stupidness Chris is coming up with.  There is nothing to talk about anymore, I thought she saw him for what he is, what is with the "I'll see what the good lord wants me to do" OMG, even the lord is telling you to run, why aren't you listening?  Heck, the pastor told her to cut bait and run, what is her problem?

I fast forward her and Chris.  Can’t take it anymore.

• Love 14
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Sister was going to town on those donuts!! “I am not really a vegetable gal”.  Yeah, these two are doomed.

Nice candlelit dinner, he with his chicken & asparagus, she with her plate of raw cookie dough...

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

And the donut date turns into a lecture. Get off ya high horse 

Yeah, I like Ryan but I thought the motivation speech was too much.   Clara chowing down on those donuts didn't help matters. 

• Love 10
Just now, Crashcourse said:

Yeah, I like Ryan but I thought the motivation speech was too much.   Clara chowing down on those donuts didn't help matters. 

That scene was welcome comic relief in this awkward & boring episode.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Brianna, sweetie, stop with the baby talk.  I remember Deonna from a couple seasons ago did the same thing. 

Her high pitched squeals are making my ears bleed. I think one of my windows cracked.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Vincent and his bicicleta and Spanish words of the day on a chalkboard are adorable.  Let’s hope he doesn’t pop off with zero warning and for no reason again this week.  I really need to like him, considering the various dumpster fire couples we received this season. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 15

Chris is going to dare to be mad at the Pastor for not coming to him first? Oh no buddy. You get no more say in Paige’s life. She needs to cut ties and go. He wants his cake (well two) and to eat it too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Chris is probably  wondering, "How much more, O  Lord, must I do to get this dame to dump me?!"

She got up and left but I still don't think she's done with him for good.  So try again, Chris.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Paige meeting with Chris has to be producer shenanigans.  I refuse to believe that she's meeting Chris because she cares about anything he says.  

Boi bye! Pastor Dwight is not worried about you.  He's probably happy he no longer has to communicate with you. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Paige is officially an idiot, she is playing along with whatever stupidness Chris is coming up with.  There is nothing to talk about anymore, I thought she saw him for what he is, what is with the "I'll see what the good lord wants me to do" OMG, even the lord is telling you to run, why aren't you listening?  Heck, the pastor told her to cut bait and run, what is her problem?

Stupidity?  Or she likes to be humiliated.

18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If my husband was gone a lot (like Eric is) I’d have on a cute outfit, my hair done neatly and have cooked him a meal.

That’s what a smart loving wife would do.  Virginia is not smart in that department.  BTW, that was @mindthinkrs post.  Don’t know what happened.  Maybe it’s my meds ( for sinus infection).

• Love 5

Oh, Chris is afraidyo! 

Afraid, yo that some else will be raising his kid, of making  the wrong decision, of falling in love, eating raw kale, whathehellever---

He's afraid, yo!

TIME FOR A RE-SET! 

Kill me now.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Here we go again, I can’t watch these two idiots without wanting to throw something at my TV. And Paige is done...again, surprise surprise. We’ve been done for several weeks now. Bye. 

WORST couple EVER.  Agitating.

• Love 9

Paige ..  NO!   Ug.  

Did she not just hear what he had to say about his relationship with his pastor?  Hello red flag waving on a very windy day.  

He's only out for who can give him what he wants at that moment. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Okay, I think I've pinpointed Haley's  problem.

She thought having an allergic reaction  to crabmeat was "a funny story."

🙄

And I've also been to Prague. Any visitor whose takeaway is "it has the 2nd-ugliest building in the world" is tragically empty. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 12
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Gator Stud said:

After last week I have revised my opinions (I’m on the West Coast)

1)      Eric is kinda controlling.  Texting every hour is unnecessary.  In Eric’s defense, I would want my gf to text me all the time if she regularly passes out. VA drinks too much.  I don’t think it is editing.  She looks rough with all those hangovers.  If she stopped drinking for a while she would look 5 years younger. After being called out as an alcoholic by Chris, I cant believe she is still raging it out on alcohol.

2)      All of the friends are completely on fire. They are good people.  The preachers said the right thing, almost.  They were fine when they dragged Chris.  But they were wrong to tell him to make it work after he again told them he thought Paige was ugly. They said Paige was a diamond.  That was going a bit too far. I think the baby momma was going to stick with Chris until she learned that he went bareback on Paige. Paige was wise to mention it. I do think his ex is better looking and its not related to her shade. Chris thought he was going to watch a catfight, but the cats tore him apart. I loved it. This is what Jesus truly wanted.

3)      Vincent and Brianna are going to make it.  Vincent has to get it together and stop being insecure. Brianna has to be sensitive about joking at Vincent’s expense.

4)      80’s guy seems ok.  I agree he and Hailey’s friend should hook up. Hailey should at least try to get through this with dignity and be nice to 80’s guy.

5)      Clara and Ryan.  Ryan, can you please bone this lady?  She really wants you and is starting to feel insecure and desperate.  Clara, you should stop begging for it and act like you no longer want it. I don’t understand why Ryan is making this so difficult since he said he is attracted to her. He seems wound really tight. I wonder if the comments Clara’s friends made to Ryan about how he better have a huge penis has impacted things and have gotten inside his head.

Yes I think that's it, he's insecure about his size since the friends implied it needed to be magnum size.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4