Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E07: Helplessly Hoping

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SilverLake0315 said:

I can't remember if it happened on Station 19 (which, fwiw, I enjoy way more than Grey's 🤷‍♀️) or Grey's, but when DeLuca was in the ambulance and they were calling it in to the hospital, he stopped them from saying he was a doctor there. Did anyone else catch that? Just wondering what the reasoning would be behind that.

Maybe not to overly stress the staff at Seattle Grace Mercy Death, knowing that another one of their number would be biting the dust?  That's how I took it.

• Love 2

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I’m so weary of Meredith’s long, extended, endless death/not death.  Weary of the preaching-I can get that at church.  This has been 7 versions of the same episode only really, really long.  Honestly, I spent more time fast-forwarding through this episode that I think I probably saw very little yet missed nothing. This is a very bad season in a show that’s going downhill faster than an avalanche. I am sorry they killed off DeLuca, at least he was mildly interesting. 

• Love 7