Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E07: Helplessly Hoping

• Start Topic

I also liked Deluca and will miss him on the show. I also thought he reminded me a bit of Derek both in looks and personality, so I could see why Meredith was attracted to him. I could never stand Teddy although I remain an Owen fan. To me Teddy always looks miserable and unhappy and she always has looked this way. I think she should go off with Tom since he seems to really care about her. I thought the scenes with Zola, Amelia and Maggie were well done. I watch a lot of the doctor shows and I am getting tired of the non-stop Covid stuff plus lots of depressing storylines. I know it is realistic but I need a break now and then from sadness. 

• Love 5

I didn´t like DeLuca that much. But i think he deserved better. The ending was tearful. 

But.. It was all about DeLuca. The rest of the episode was just... not that interesting. I am afraid that it will continue this way. I know that COVID is great topic for this show, but I don´t know how about you guys.. I just...It´s enough. I miss old Grey´s anatomy. If there weren´t George and Derek, this season is.. boring. Sorry not sorry. 

P.S. I secretly hope that Jo will adopt little baby..

• Love 2

I find it hard to believe Maggie would just turn off her cell phone to have sexy times with her boyfriend, knowing her sister is on the brink of death and at any given moment she might be getting a call about that. Then again it's Maggie we're talking about, so . . .

I'm irritated the bulk of DeLuca's story was played out on Station 19, which I absolutely refuse to watch no matter how many cross-overs they do in order to try to make me watch.

Is it just me or is Pompeo’s acting getting worse with every ep. Maybe she’s just phoning it in and doesn’t care anymore but it’s so distracting to me.

I feel like she's making an acting choice here to show that "after-life" Meredith is much more carefree or whatever. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I find it hard to believe Maggie would just turn off her cell phone to have sexy times with her boyfriend, knowing her sister is on the brink of death and at any given moment she might be getting a call about that. Then again it's Maggie we're talking about, so . . .

As far as Maggie knew Meredith was conscious and on the mend. 

32 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I'm irritated the bulk of DeLuca's story was played out on Station 19, which I absolutely refuse to watch no matter how many cross-overs they do in order to try to make me watch.

Me, too. At this point, it's the principle of the thing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ams1001 said:
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Me, too. At this point, it's the principle of the thing.

Me, too! The only reason I had any idea what was going on was because the president’s speech delayed Grey’s, so I was forced to watch the last ten mins of Station 19. 

Why on earth would you have a character’s last storyline take place ON ANOTHER SHOW???? *head explodes*

Edited by PepSinger
  • Love 20
12 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Me, too! The only reason I had any idea what was going on was because the president’s speech delayed Grey’s, so I was forced to watch the last ten mins of Station 19. 

Why on earth would you have a character’s last storyline take place ON ANOTHER SHOW???? *head explodes*

I actually haven't watched yet (but obviously I don't care about spoilers because I'm reading this thread). I figured when two doctors decided to play police chase someone was going to die or at least end up in the OR. Didn't expect them to kill off Deluca, though, or that they wouldn't include it in his actual show. Count me among the "I didn't love or hate him but I will miss his pretty face" gang.

• Love 4

This episode reminded me when they killed off Dodds on SVU. I found the DeLuca/Mer pairing a bit contrived, but I did enjoy listening to him speak Italian to his sister.

This show has to end this season, right? Every episode so far has been a disjointed mess. I still can't figure out why Maggie's boyfriend was added to the cast. Both he and McWidow (and frankly Maggie) seem superfluous as this point. They don't do anything to drive any story.

It honestly feels like every other episode is a cross-over. If you have to work that hard to make people watch your show, maybe it's time to cut your losses.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, pennben said:

The network delayed the start of prime time by 20 minutes for President Biden’s speech. However, the speech/post commentary ran some minutes over that. That’s why S19 bled over into Greys.  I actually recorded the show after Greys to make sure I got the end of Greys. 

What's weird is that my DVR went to the end of Grey's, so I didn't miss anything.

She wasn't on the brink of death, as has been said, but she should know better than to think every patient will pull thru at Seattle Grace Mercy Death.  She should have had her phone charging, regardless (it showed her phone at 1% at one point).  Besides that, she is a surgeon that may be needed to relieve another surgeon.  Ya know, like Teddy, who had been up for 20 hours? (Not that I like Teddy, she can take a flying leap, but it's just the principle...)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PepSinger said:

Did they even say anything on Grey's about what happened to him to get him stabbed? Carina was yelling at Owen that they went after the sex traffickers, but considering Grey's had been off the air for three months, would casual viewers have any idea what that was about?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Did they even say anything on Grey's about what happened to him to get him stabbed? Carina was yelling at Owen that they went after the sex traffickers, but considering Grey's had been off the air for three months, would casual viewers have any idea what that was about?

Kinda - as they were getting out of the ambulance, when Owen or whomever asked what happened, Maya said that they were following a sex trafficker and she stabbed him.  They took off at the end of the last Grey's episode following the woman, so I guess that's enough.

I thought Station 19 was very well done last night.  It's everyone else's loss for not watching it, IMO.  (Anyone a Hamilton fan? The original Hercules Mulligan/James Madison is in it.)  

Edited by FnkyChkn34
  • Love 5

ITA with everyone who said that DeLuca shouldn't have left yet, there was more story to tell with him. Teddy, on the other hand, has no story left at all. And I still don't care about McWidower although Jo humanized him a bit last night.

All through the episode it bugged me that they were wearing those white protective helmets and breathing through a tube but the helmets themselves did not fit properly and there was giant gaping holes at the sides. What is the point of PPE if the Covid aerosol particles can still get in?

21 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

DeLuca dying sucks.  I really liked him. However, DeLuca was barefoot initially on the beach, then he had shoes when building the sandcastle. Why the change?

He was running over rocks to get to his mother. I remember thinking that that must hurt his feet and then noticed that he had shoes on.

10 hours ago, madmax said:

I forget, did Maggie know Meredith was on the ventilator?  If she did, why was Amelia so insistent that Maggie be there when she talked to Zola?  Couldn't she let her have a break?  Amelia has Linc to give her a break, Maggie has no one.  Just another reason for me not to like Amelia (there are many).

Except when Amelia went into the hospital to do a surgery, she and Linc have been taking care of Meredith's 3 kids as well as their newborn.  While Linc was walking the baby, Amelia was feeding and entertaining Meredith's kids. Unlike Maggie, they didn't have break days.   (It's not easy with a fussy baby. My child had all day colic for 4 months. She only slept for about 6 hours at night and we had to walk her all day. Four weeks after giving birth, I weighed less than when I got pregnant.)

But Amelia needed Maggie to help her talk to Zola. Amelia lost her father when she was about Zola's age when he was murdered in front of her. Zola has already lost her father and if she were to lose her mother too, it could be devastating. Amelia didn't know how to tell her that Meredith was back on a vent, she needed Maggie's help for that.

10 hours ago, PepSinger said:

Like some others, I’m really disappointed that they decided to kill off DeLuca. Was it the actor’s choice to leave? Or did Krista Vernoff decide to ax the character?

It was Krtista but in this interview, the actor said that it was time to leave. He'd been on the show for 6 seasons and now he wants to do more, including direct. He made it sound very amicable and Debbie Allen gave him a shot at directing later in this season.

• Love 3

I liked Deluca, and just this once, I watched part of Station 19, fast-forwarding through most of it, to the parts with him and his sister. I figured they would say goodbye on the beach, like George and Izzie in the elevator, when they both flatlined. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, madmax said:

What's weird is that my DVR went to the end of Grey's, so I didn't miss anything.

Yes, I think you were the one that said you caught end without going over time slot. I just checked as I hadn’t deleted anything on my end and for me, Grey’s bled into minute 3 of next show.  Do you have your DVR set to record a few minutes after scheduled end?  I don’t.  Perhaps that’s the difference?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, sadie said:

I was sad they killed Deluca but the scene of him seeing his Mom and them walking away together was beautiful and I hope what really does happen when we die. 

I liked that although Deluca said he had plans and there was more he wanted to do, he wasn't sad about dying. He was calm about it and he seemed very at peace with knowing he was going to die while talking to Meredith. And then he was so joyful at seeing his mother. I loved that even though we see how sad death is for the living to deal with every damn week with this show, Deluca wasn't sad at all. He wasn't fighting it or trying to find a loophole to get back. He totally accepted it and was happy to be reunited with his mother. I thought that was a very positive and beautiful way to depict how a person experiences death.

11 hours ago, iMonrey said:

She didn't turn off her phone. It was shown to be on and then we (not Maggie) saw the low battery notification. She didn't think anything was wrong with Meredith or that Amelia was trying to reach her because she thought her phone was still on, but it died at some point after breakfast in bed.

11 hours ago, iMonrey said:

8 hours ago, sashayshante said:

It honestly feels like every other episode is a cross-over. If you have to work that hard to make people watch your show, maybe it's time to cut your losses.

Same. It's been however many seasons since they started Season 19. I still haven't watched a single episode (sorry, Ben). I'm not going to start now. I get doing crossovers once in a while but it's like every other week there's a crossover. And at least when other shows like Buffy/Angel did crossovers, they usually weren't integral to the plot of the other show. Like if you didn't see that Oz drove to LA to give Angel the daywalker ring, it had no impact on watching the next episode of Buffy. But having so much of a GA plot playing out on S19 is just dumb. They've done this several times and it has annoyed me every single time. You can't make me watch Station 19, damn it!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I still haven't watched a single episode (sorry, Ben). I'm not going to start now.

I've "watched" them in the sense my TV has been on while I'm fiddling on my laptop. After two seasons, I still don't know the name of one character besides Ben. Shonda does this with all her shows. She crams them with superfluous characters to give friends jobs wih the end result being watered down disjointed stories. She and Ryan Murphy should form a bowling league.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

I've seen a few eps of S19 (I think the last one I watched in full was the crossover when the car went through the wall at the bar) and it never inspired me to watch more.

Finally watching this ep. I loved Hayes' and Jo's conversation about the baby needing surgery.
"I supposed we could just [break the rules (and law, I'm guessing) and ethics and] sneak her in"
"Really?"
"No. What's wrong with you?"

Shouldn't Jo have actually washed her hands before touching the baby, instead of just taking off her gloves and putting on hand sanitizer?

Maybe because I knew it was coming but I didn't really cry. I teared up a little when DeLuca said "I have to go" and then as he was walking away with his mother, but that's it.

21 hours ago, sadie said:

Is it just me or is Pompeo’s acting getting worse with every ep. Maybe she’s just phoning it in and doesn’t care anymore but it’s so distracting to me.

I was sad they killed Deluca but the scene of him seeing his Mom and them walking away together was beautiful and I hope what really does happen when we die. 

DeLuca definitely grew on me after he got a story of his own beyond being Meredith’s “boy toy”. I too was very interested in seeing the show explore his life as a medical professional dealing with a mental disorder, and held out hope that he would pull through. But when I saw his mom on the beach calling out to him, I knew he was on his way out. Gosh, that was a sad but beautiful way to go.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, pennben said:

Yes, I think you were the one that said you caught end without going over time slot. I just checked as I hadn’t deleted anything on my end and for me, Grey’s bled into minute 3 of next show.  Do you have your DVR set to record a few minutes after scheduled end?  I don’t.  Perhaps that’s the difference?

I have it set for 3 minutes later, but there was at least 10 minutes of Station 19 before Grey's started.  I guess I should just be grateful that it recorded it all.

8 minutes ago, Shellie said:

After this episode, I could be in favor of a Hayes & Jo pairing.  

Seemed to me like they were heading in that direction.  But then what's poor Mer going to do when she wakes up and none of the guys fawning over her are there?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I guess I'm just one step above a casual viewer (never saw the show before the pandemic and watch all bajillion seasons during quarantine), but the show WAS off the air for quite awhile before this and since I don't watch TV on broadcasts where I might accidentally see a commercial that might accidentally clue me in that the bulk of the DeLuca storyline was happening on a show that I don't watch, I came into this episode cold.

However, I watched it late enough to know via internet chatter that there was a big character death, so when it opened with DeLuca in the ambulance, that solved that mystery.

And the sex trafficker story was one of the more potentially interesting storylines of the previous season, so I actually guessed that was the reason before Carina said anything, but again, that was a lot of more background/detective work than should be required for a big character death episode.

The attempts to make this other show happen seem so over the top, I have to wonder why. I feel like much better shows that had more groundswell interest have gotten cancelled without a second thought, but someone is doing the equivalent of pulling a tractor-trailer with their teeth to get Station 19 to catch on. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I liked that although Deluca said he had plans and there was more he wanted to do, he wasn't sad about dying. He was calm about it and he seemed very at peace with knowing he was going to die while talking to Meredith.

I liked that he said that he felt that what he did was right (going after the traffickers) and he didn't regret it. There's not enough of that on TV.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ljenkins782 said:

I guess I'm just one step above a casual viewer (never saw the show before the pandemic and watch all bajillion seasons during quarantine), but the show WAS off the air for quite awhile before this and since I don't watch TV on broadcasts where I might accidentally see a commercial that might accidentally clue me in that the bulk of the DeLuca storyline was happening on a show that I don't watch, I came into this episode cold.

However, I watched it late enough to know via internet chatter that there was a big character death, so when it opened with DeLuca in the ambulance, that solved that mystery.

And the sex trafficker story was one of the more potentially interesting storylines of the previous season, so I actually guessed that was the reason before Carina said anything, but again, that was a lot of more background/detective work than should be required for a big character death episode.

The attempts to make this other show happen seem so over the top, I have to wonder why. I feel like much better shows that had more groundswell interest have gotten cancelled without a second thought, but someone is doing the equivalent of pulling a tractor-trailer with their teeth to get Station 19 to catch on. 

It's probably because Grey's is on its way out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Before I had a chance to watch the show, I saw a headline that teased a major character death. There was a photo of Teddy alongside the headline, so I went into the episode expecting it would be her.  I, too, was sad when the episode ended... not because DeLuca died, but because Teddy didn’t.

DeLuca? Meh. I liked him before he and Meredith got together, but that kind of ruined the character for me. Post-Meredith, he seemed kind of superfluous, so losing him at this point was no great loss. And if it means we don’t have see his annoying sister any more, it’s a win for me.

13 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

And at least when other shows like Buffy/Angel did crossovers, they usually weren't integral to the plot of the other show. Like if you didn't see that Oz drove to LA to give Angel the daywalker ring, it had no impact on watching the next episode of Buffy. But having so much of a GA plot playing out on S19 is just dumb. They've done this several times and it has annoyed me every single time. You can't make me watch Station 19, damn it!

Totally agree. Crossovers are fine, if it’s a minor plot link. But the more they try to force me into watching S19, the more it makes me never, ever want to, if only out of spite. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Totally agree. Crossovers are fine, if it’s a minor plot link. But the more they try to force me into watching S19, the more it makes me never, ever want to, if only out of spite. 

Plus it was just to re enforce the rift between Station 19 and Police force that has been close to comic book super villain story plot. Because after everything that happened, they treated the human trafficking situation as: "Oh well, people say things, I mean they are not REAL police officers, so just ignore that." or as Owen perfectly said: "Who kidnaps people in the middle of a pandemic?" 

• Love 1

I was never a huge Deluca fan but was still sad when he died. I was annoyed tho because I had no idea what was going on at the beginning. I refuse to watch stupid S19 too so I hate these dumb crossover episodes. The last I saw like months ago was Deluca saw the sex trafficker in the parking lot. 

I don’t understand why Link and Amelia are always outside in the backyard. The writers understand where the show takes place right like it’s not always backyard weather. Altho I’m not sure what season we are even supposed to be on at this point in the show.

Watching Maggie and her boyfriend is awkward and lame.

Enough with Meredith and the heaven beach. Move the plot along at this point.

Teddy sucks she can go now.

Im still watching this show because I’ve been watching since the beginning when I was in high school lol I can’t quit now but it’s really painful to watch at this point lol just end it.

• Love 5
On 3/12/2021 at 5:09 AM, asiasrasia said:

Seriously? What do you do with the kids after 10 weeks? After all, it is even too small to put away the breast... In my country, the mother has one year of paid leave after giving birth. During this time, the father has a month of paid mother care and then month of paternity leave (all paid).

that's what i was gonna say. like. here we get one year. what do you in in 10 weeks?

This stupid crossover crap makes me mad. Like i have no idea what's going on and it's like Grey's start and poof. DeLuca (whom i liked) is stabbed and dead. And i get it was sex-traffic lady but.. they need to stop this crap. 

• Love 4

I won't pretend to know anything about the shooting schedule for this show, but I presume (especially given the long break) that we are now seeing episodes that were shot after people started getting COVID vaccinations.  Since health care workers were among the first to receive vaccines, why has this show made no mention of the staff getting vaccinated, or that vaccines were available?

I was never a huge fan of DeLuca, although I didn't dislike him as much as some of his more vocal detractors here.  Still when Glasses, Helm, Maggie, Maggie's boyfriend whose name I haven't bothered to learn, the Leprechaun, Teddy, Owen, Jackson, Catherine, and The Sun are still around, I don't think killing him off was the right move.  Of course, the silver lining is that I (hopefully) won't have to listen to his "that's a spicy meatball" sister anymore.    

6 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Since health care workers were among the first to receive vaccines, why has this show made no mention of the staff getting vaccinated, or that vaccines were available?

Maybe it’s too hopeful a message as would indicate that this might end - Greys this season seems to be all about getting how depressing and awful Covid is this season. 

• Love 2

I didn't love DeLuca, but he was cute and I was interested in the mental health storyline...and love his Italian. Plus, there are so many others I care about less - Glasses and his boyfriend, for example.  Or, McWidow- who we have little info or insight on; he's a widow, a father, and most of the time. an ass.  Of all the potential mates Mer has had since Derek, he is my least favorite and they have zero chemistry.  I did see a spark with him and Jo though...

Also, those scenes with with Maggie and her BF....I just can't believe they are have nonstop sexy times while her bra is on.  I realize that this is regular network tv and not that I want to see explicit scenes but that constant bra drives me crazy [GA is not, of course, the only show to do this]. 

Wake up Meridith!!  Teddy and Owen, please go away.  Together or separately, I don't even care any more.

Finally, like so many others said, STOP trying to make Station 19 happen! I had it on b/c I knew that DeLuca's story was going to be on there, but I don't like anything else about that show - except for feasting my eyes on Boris Kodjoe! 🙂 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I won't pretend to know anything about the shooting schedule for this show, but I presume (especially given the long break) that we are now seeing episodes that were shot after people started getting COVID vaccinations.  Since health care workers were among the first to receive vaccines, why has this show made no mention of the staff getting vaccinated, or that vaccines were available?

I don't know what the exact shooting schedule for this show is or when they began the latest round of production, but I know that for normal shows they tend to shoot well in advance of when an episode actually airs because there is still a lot of work that needs to be done with editing and other post-production stuff before the footage is ready to be aired (there are a few exceptions to this rule - I remember Glee used to cut it REALLY close because they would finish filming an episode less than two weeks before it was scheduled to air which then put a huge amount of pressure on the production staff to get everything edited together in time to air).

Knowing that, I assume that the new batch of episodes probably started filming right around the time that healthcare workers were supposed to start getting their vaccines which would explain why it hasn't been written into the show yet. I think the show is trying to accurately portray the situations that hospitals are facing during a pandemic so having the writers come up with a script where someone says, "Hey, our entire hospital got vaccinated so no need for PPE anymore!" before healthcare workers were all vaccinated would have been a leap of faith. What if they had written that and started filming episodes without all the masks and space suits back in January for episodes that were supposed to air in March and then in the real world, some clusterfuck happened to the vaccine supply that prevented healthcare workers from being vaccinated? Then the show would have to figure out if they wanted to keep going with this fictitious timeline of everyone being vaccinated or reshoot everything to reflect what actually happened.

A few of my friends who are doctors/nurses were able to get their vaccines in late December but many of the doctors and nurses I know were not able to get their vaccines until late January/early February.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AzraeltheCat said:

Also, those scenes with with Maggie and her BF....I just can't believe they are have nonstop sexy times while her bra is on. 

It’s Maggie.  She probably DOES keep her bra on during sex. 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I was never a huge fan of DeLuca, although I didn't dislike him as much as some of his more vocal detractors here.  Still when Glasses, Helm, Maggie, Maggie's boyfriend whose name I haven't bothered to learn, the Leprechaun, Teddy, Owen, Jackson, Catherine, and The Sun are still around, I don't think killing him off was the right move.  Of course, the silver lining is that I (hopefully) won't have to listen to his "that's a spicy meatball" sister anymore.    

I suspect you won't see much of Carina on Grey's at least.  It has been mentioned that she is a regular on Station 19 now, so she will be seen there, mostly in scenes with Maya.  Since she was not a surgeon, it would not be unusual for her to hardly been seen on GA.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:
4 hours ago, AzraeltheCat said:

Also, those scenes with with Maggie and her BF....I just can't believe they are have nonstop sexy times while her bra is on. 

It’s Maggie.  She probably DOES keep her bra on during sex. 😂

Is she also secretly related to Carrie Bradshaw?

• LOL 3
20 hours ago, Quark said:

This show likes death too much.

Right!

I mean I expect death with many of the patients cuz -- yeah -- they go to the hospital cuz they are really sick and/or dying.

But seriously - the employees -  Doctors and nurses and even maintenance peeps have all bit the dust in that hospital. How the doors stay open and they get any one to even want to work there is beyond me!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, AzraeltheCat said:

Also, those scenes with with Maggie and her BF....I just can't believe they are have nonstop sexy times while her bra is on.  I realize that this is regular network tv and not that I want to see explicit scenes but that constant bra drives me crazy [GA is not, of course, the only show to do this]. 

OMG thank you! At least have her wear a camisole or some other kind of lingerie that a woman might actually wear in bed. It'd be one thing if they had just tumbled into bed for sexy times, but they were waking up the next morning.

Side note: how did Jackson know where she was?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t understand why Link and Amelia are always outside in the backyard. The writers understand where the show takes place right like it’s not always backyard weather. Altho I’m not sure what season we are even supposed to be on at this point in the show.

It's April/May 2020.

16 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Because in Shondaland, it's still April/May 2020.  The season premiere said it's April 2020, and we've only had 7 episodes.  I haven't seen a time jump in any of them - actually, just the opposite.  This episode happened the same day as Episode 6, so no time passed at all.  My best guess is that only a month or so has passed, if that.  So they are still 8 months from a vaccine.

• Useful 4
On 3/14/2021 at 4:10 PM, Marley said:

It may be partially to help with safety guidelines while shooting. If they have Link and Amelia outside, the actors and the crew and everyone get to be outside. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Side note: how did Jackson know where she was?

I assumed he still had her "find my location" authorized on his phone and that's how he tracked her down. She definitely didn't tell him that's where she was since she was surprised when he showed up.

18 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Perhaps Amelia knew where Maggie was staying and sent Jackson. 

Amelia had no idea where Maggie was, which is why she enlisted Jackson's help.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, Avabelle said:

It doesn’t look like it’s really outside though - it looks like an outdoor set that’s filmed inside a studio.

Sometimes I can't tell.  When they sit on the park bench, they are definitely outside.  But even if it is an indoor set, at least it is probably big enough to allow for social distancing, where some of their sets showing inside the house may not be?

• Love 1

I don't think the outside thing is that weird. That household contains 4 children, one of whom is a newborn, and their living in a time of Covid. I would be outdoors every chance I could get just to feel like I had some space.

• Love 5

I can't remember if it happened on Station 19 (which, fwiw, I enjoy way more than Grey's 🤷‍♀️) or Grey's, but when DeLuca was in the ambulance and they were calling it in to the hospital, he stopped them from saying he was a doctor there. Did anyone else catch that? Just wondering what the reasoning would be behind that.

I wasn't the biggest DeLuca fan, but I'll agree that there are MANY others I would have preferred to see die before him... *cough* Teddy *cough*. I'll never understand why they made such a big deal about bringing that character back. I can't stand her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1