Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Loveshack

Moonlit
  • Start Topic

Dorothy and Sean get a hopeful sign. Leanne and Julian get to know each other better.

In this episode plot points plus character backgrounds and motivations are laid out with exquisite clarity, and many questions are answered... just kidding.

• LOL 3

Who knew Uncle George loved the B-52s! I knew he was going to get hit by a car when he stood out in the street. Who is “she”? Leanne’s awful mother? What’s up with Roscoe? For some reason, I thought he got killed in S1. Did he, and was he brought back? Ron Weasley is indeed all grown up! 😏

• Like 1

This episode shows the vulnerable side of Julian, his own guilt over Jericho’s death, and Leanne is there to “heal” him, surprisingly. Uncle George is getting weirder & creepier. Sean & Dorothy find themselves doing what they do best – pretending. And apparently Roscoe has joined the cult! It’s now confirmed that Leanne burned her house down & killed her family. She tells Julian that Uncle George & Aunt May pulled her out from the ashes, so Leanne is a human, not an angel, not returning from the dead etc. I couldn’t care less about the eclectic music in this episode/show, I’d prefer to see Sean’s culinary delights instead.

With 2 episodes left, this show is running out of juice. Enough with the cryptic teases, let’s reveal some truth & doozy tidbits. By looking at the contents of season 2, maybe season 3 should be the final season, not 4.

Questions:

- Sean’s hand is now healed, but will it cost him?

- Will baby Jericho be making a cameo this season?

- Why Uncle George & Leanne are still staying at the Turners, they are not locked-up.

- Will we be seeing what’s in the Betamax tape in the next 2 episodes?

- Is Uncle George dead?

- With snow coming in, how Leanne is still living in the attic?

- There’s someone coming after Leanne, it’s not Aunt May, so who is she?

On 3/18/2022 at 6:22 PM, Valny said:

Has Julian EVER smiled on this show. He just seems to have a scowl on his face all the time!

When he was singing that song with Dorothy early in the season.  Also maybe when he was with his girlfriend?

• Love 1