Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 3/8/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

Here we don't have a polarizing figure anti-vaxxers are identifying with (as far as I know) but the ones doing the most shouting about "my freedom" (which means no masking, no lockdowns and no vaccine) are pretty hard right.

Yeah I don't get the people who are no mask, no lockdowns, and no vaccine. What's your solution to this then? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah I don't get the people who are no mask, no lockdowns, and no vaccine. What's your solution to this then? 

"this"? There is no "this". It's all fake news. There's no solution needed because the left just imagines there is a problem.

( the right winger's doctrine is truly scary and dangerous).

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, shok said:

"this"? There is no "this". It's all fake news. There's no solution needed because the left just imagines there is a problem.

( the right winger's doctrine is truly scary and dangerous).

I know too many people who say things just like the first sentences, so you had me! I was so relieved once I finished your post. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

In the 1970s when I read about her or saw her on talk shows, she was slightly older than me, but I'm 66 now and she claims to be 65.  It is possible that she added a couple of years and got a fake ID when she was young and is actually 65 now; but if she is really 67, she cheated herself out of 2 years of Medicare!

Whoopi wasn't around doing interviews or appearing on talk shows in the 1970s.

She didn't start her career as a comic until 1983 when she starred in her one-woman comedy show in small venues across the country in 1983-84, when she was in her late 20s. That's when director Mike Nichols discovered her, and brought her one-woman show to Broadway a year later, from October 1984 - March 1985. That's when Goldberg started gaining traction with the press, and caught the eye of Speilberg who was beginning production on 'The Color Purple'. She had a red-hot movie career from 1985-1990.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2