Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Forgive But Never Forget

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

But why can’t Andrew simply go to France?  There was another cast member from a few years ago who did exactly that.  

image.thumb.png.4239c14eee93ea0441e429e55137d9c5.pngAfter meeting online, Patrick flew to Paris to meet Myriam in person, only to discover she had a boyfriend. He left Paris in the friend zone.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

The big city is used to refer to a large city which seems attractive to someone because they think there are many exciting things to do there, and many opportunities to earn a lot of money.

Ahhh....."Bright Lights, Big City."

• Love 1
5 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Yes, that was me. Actually my husband called it right away. He can't spot immigration motivated decisions since he was DACA and so were his siblings. He thinks she is from Serbia and that's why Andrew told her to go there and she is just pretending to be a French citizen. Andrew has said in recent interviews that the family is broke and hustling for money.  Who knows though. All theory. 

I get where you're coming from but I really doubt it.  I could be wrong but I thought Amira said that her dad is Egyptian and her mom is French.  Her accent is definitely more French-sounding than Serbian-sounding.  Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian accents are much more similar to a Russian accent than a French one.  Also, just because her father is from Egypt doesn't mean that he and/or she is Muslim, but if they are it's highly unlikely that they would choose Serbia as a place to live voluntarily.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2021 at 10:16 AM, Colfrmb said:

Almost forgot Stephanie and the single men of Belize.  I can’t rag on an addict with serious emotional problems.  The whole “rape” thing really bothers me because I didn’t even know this kind of assault was a thing.  I only hope that it’s all for show and this woman is more well adjusted than she appears.  My heart breaks for women in general knowing that this is all a thing.

Anywho, thoughts on my speculations?

Are you referring to sex without a condom when a condom was agreed upon, even if the sex itself is consensual?  If so, it is absolutely a thing, unfortunately.  The subject played a big role in the 90s movie Higher Learning, fwiw.

• Useful 1
On 3/9/2021 at 4:20 PM, Opine said:

Well, I once got married on May 7th.  So the nearest weekend was always Mother's Day.  Every restaurant was packed and reservations were impossible.  It was as bad as going out on Valentines Day!  I am thankful that my current anniversary date is Oct 24th, so it is just another weekend.  

Funny, I am married at 7 May. Still lasting though. Hope you are still good and happy with the 24th October. 🙂

• Love 1

Becks needs a big wedding to show off her catch. 4th times a charm! And photoshop has improved so much since she married the ex from Morocco...

The key to Mike's heart is a ring? More like the key to your own heart, Nat. It's the only thing of value your going to walk with, and you know it.

Harrass is there to guide feeble scrawny grandmommy through this tough time. Any bets he'll be wearing new undies, sandals and a watch at breakfast?